AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-28, 15:23   Link #1381
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey guys or wild lion,since that vol 17 is the vol of rossweisse,you think that ise will meet with thor or some other norse god or others valkyries?what you think that will happen in this vol?
whom will be the enemy of this vol?I think that will be some evil norse god related with KB or the norse evil dragon.
and can thor be the new teacher of ise(that will make ise learn about his new body's powers)?I too think that thor and ophis will be the new teachers of ise.
obs:I hope that ise meet with the norse goddess of love freyja(people said that she is the most beautiful woman of all norse myths).
I see thor just like a friend of issei, or maybe a enemy who dont want to follow the orders of his father odin and want to fight against the demons. well after all he is a hero, and Issei is not recognized as a hero in Norse faction yet. except by loki case, but i think that issei needs to protect Norse Land to be a hero of that faction, similar case of Youkai world.

I want to see the Mjolnir and Chichigami(aka the Breast God. Served by the Seirei of Oppai. The only known God who doesn't exist in any mythology or as a member of any known faction) like VOL7.
Old 2013-07-28, 15:29   Link #1382
peinmaximus@

then wild lion,you think that some others norse gods or other valkyries(how the famous valkyrie brunhilde) can appears in the vol 17?
what you think think that will happen in this vol?
for you who will be the enemy of this vol?you too hope for freyja appears?
obs:I think that in this vol ophis can teach ise how to use his new body's power and start to develop her feelings for ise.And I too agree with you that ise will save the norse land is this vol and he will become a hero in this land.maybe others valkyries fall for ise and ross will be jealous(will be a amazing scene).
Old 2013-07-28, 15:52   Link #1383
WILD_LION

Quote:
then wild lion,you think that some others norse gods or other valkyries(how the famous valkyrie brunhilde) can appears in the vol 17?
what you think think that will happen in this vol?
for you who will be the enemy of this vol?you too hope for freyja appears?
obs:I think that in this vol ophis can teach ise how to use his new body's power and start to develop her feelings for ise.And I too agree with you that ise will save the norse land is this vol and he will become a hero in this land.maybe others valkyries fall for ise and ross will be jealous(will be a amazing scene).
Well, a lot of new characters can appear, the fact is that Rossweisse will fall 100% for issei, mmm.., if a new Valkyrie will appear, then it means that Odin will give her the mission to give birth to the son of Red Dragon Emperor because this was originally the mission of Rossweisse and she failed in it. From the begining Odin said that the principal mission of the Valkyrie is to give birth to the son of heroes, and he left her in Japan to do that, he even asked Vali.

I think that one posibility to improve the relationship of Rossweisse is with jealousy of a old friend taking her place in issei harem, or maybe Issei will save her of a new enemy, maybe a Nordic Evil Dragon or a God of Nordic Land who is against of the demons.

Other fact is the Issei Improvement with DD power, maybe Chichigami will help him again with that or maybe Ophis, we dont know.
Old 2013-07-28, 16:01   Link #1384
peinmaximus@

I agree with you wild lion,I think that in this vol more norse peoples will appears and I think that enemy of this vol can be a evil norse god related to KB.
I too think that ise will fight in asgard in this vol and I really hope that more beautiful norse women appears.
for me this vol will be one of the best volumes of the LN and ise will become a hero in one more land.maybe this can be the chance of add one more girl in his list of local wives(maybe the goddess freyja or other valkyrie or other norse goddess).
obs:local wives are those woman that not can be one future ise piece's(servant) how kunou,for be important in her faction(how mentioned for the author in vol 13).

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-07-28 at 16:13.
Old 2013-07-28, 17:10   Link #1385
WILD_LION

I am agree with you, for now, i am waiting with impatience to see what with happen in the Vampire Land, I hope that Issei becomes their Hero and the one who join the Vampire faction in the peace treaty and getting a Vampire Local wife in the process or maybe a Vampire future servant. And to see how he will improve his powers and abilities.

And I want to see Ophis improve her role from a mascot to a love rival and begin to feel jealousy or embarrassment with red face.

I desire to see Rossweisse kissing Issei and suddenly discovered by all the girls including Sona.

But remember the author said that before add new members he will improve the relationship of the current members: Ravel, Xenovia, Irina and Rossweisse. And also concentrate in the subheroines: Sona, Le Fay and Kuroka.
The VOL14 was Ravel.
The VOL15 are the subheroines.
But maybe he will insert a Cupid's arrow of love in the heart of a Vampire or a Nordic Godness for the future, like Ravel and Kunou.

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-07-28 at 18:45.
Old 2013-07-28, 18:55   Link #1386
AznSamsung

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
I am agree with you, for now, i am waiting with impatience to see what with happen in the Vampire Land, I hope that Issei becomes their Hero and the one who join the Vampire faction in the peace treaty and getting a Vampire Local wife in the process or maybe a Vampire future servant. And to see how he will improve his powers and abilities.

And I want to see Ophis improve her role from a mascot to a love rival and begin to feel jealousy or embarrassment with red face.

I desire to see Rossweisse kissing Issei and suddenly discovered by all the girls including Sona.

But remember the author said that before add new members he will improve the relationship of the current members: Ravel, Xenovia, Irina and Rossweisse. And also concentrate in the subheroines: Sona, Le Fay and Kuroka.
The VOL14 was Ravel.
The VOL15 are the subheroines.
But maybe he will insert a Cupid's arrow of love in the heart of a Vampire or a Nordic Godness for the future, like Ravel and Kunou.
somehow i have a feeling that ise will get Valerie Tepes to fall for him ....
Old 2013-07-28, 19:15   Link #1387
peinmaximus@

I'm agree with you sky balck,I too think that somehow valerie will fall for ise.also I think that someone of carmilla faction will too fall for ise(maybe the leader of carmilla faction or ermenhilde or other noble vampire girl).so ise will unite the two faction vampire.how the author said this girls can be local wives.
too I think that some norse goddess or other valkyrie can fall for ise in vol 17.ise need someone of the goddess specie for become his harem complete.guys now in the LN is the era of the local wives.
obs.I hope that some girl of the greek mythology too join in the harem how local wife.I hope that greek myths have one volume(already that the greek myths is one of the most importants myths).how one of the evil dragons is ladon I hope that this happen.what you think about this all wild lion?

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-07-28 at 21:31.
Old 2013-07-28, 21:57   Link #1388
WILD_LION

Quote:
I'm agree with you sky balck,I too think that somehow valerie will fall for ise.also I think that someone of carmilla faction will too fall for ise(maybe the leader of carmilla faction or ermenhilde or other noble vampire girl).so ise will unite the two faction vampire.how the author said this girls can be local wives.
too I think that some norse goddess or other valkyrie can fall for ise in vol 17.ise need someone of the goddess specie for become his harem complete.guys now in the LN is the era of the local wives.
obs.I hope that some girl of the greek mythology too join in the harem how local wife.I hope that greek myths have one volume(already that the greek myths is one of the most importants myths).how one of the evil dragons is ladon I hope that this happen.what you think about this all wild lion?
Well, the most interesting is the speculation of that the two Lady Vampire Leaders will fall for issei, and as a result finish the Vampire War, is a good theory. The villian, I think that will be a Evil Dragon of Khaos or maybe two(Grendel and Aži Dahāka).

But one important point is that several hundred years ago, there was an incident that split the world of Vampires, where the Vampires argued between choosing a female true ancestor and a male true ancestor in order to retain pure-blooded Vampires. This incident eventually gave birth to the Tepes Faction an all-male Vampire faction and the Carmilla Faction, an all-female Vampire faction. Currently both factions are at war with each other after the Tepes Faction got hold of a Longinus possessor.

We dont know who is the evil villian man who is in the shadows of this war, maybe he is part of Khaos and will invoke a evil dragon in vampire land to win this war to Tepes(all-male Vampire faction) and finish Carmilla Faction, and in this moment Issei will save Valerie Tepes from that villian and defeat the evil dragon to save Carmilla.

Among the Evil Dragons, the ones that were the most brutal and stood at the top were:
"Crescent Circle Dragon" Crom Cruach
"Diabolism Thousand Dragon" Aži Dahāka
"Eclipse Dragon" Apophis

I think that Issei wil fight against "Diabolism Thousand Dragon" Aži Dahāka. To compare his powers against Grendel.
Old 2013-07-28, 22:42   Link #1389
Chris38

Well, personally I think that the main villain of the current arc is going to be Grayfia's little brother, since there is a reason why, the author has introduced us to him, at this point in the story.

Sure, he might not be the final boss of the current arc, since that role would fall to one of the resurrected Evil Dragons that seem to be his underlings, but I think that he is going to be the main cause of the "conflict" that will occur in the current arc...

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-07-28 at 22:56.
Old 2013-07-29, 00:36   Link #1390
DrakeKnight

Is it just me or anyone else feel that it's wrong for Ise to have a love relationship with Sona.
I mean it ok for Sona to like Ise but Ise shouldn't respond to it (really good time use the lesson with Kiba in Vol 14)
Old 2013-07-29, 00:42   Link #1391
The Green One

the Sona x Ise teasing is probably going to be played as comedy, others taking Sona's innocent friendliness to Ise out of context and Ise eternally looking over his shoulder to watch out for Saji sneaking up on him to break his neck. I would be shocked if Sona ever tried to seriously lay her hands on Ise considering her friendship with Rias. It's all platonic on her end, she just fully trust Ise now and considers him quite dependable.
Old 2013-07-29, 00:44   Link #1392
n0m@n
C-Z

Sona was famous for taking Rias's belongings when they were young. So......hmm......
Old 2013-07-29, 00:46   Link #1393
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Sona was famous for taking Rias's belongings when they were young. So......hmm......
Oh? If that's the case then this has potential to get messy after all. Saji to kill him on one side, and Rias to kill him on the other. Yep it will suck to be Ise if that happens...
Old 2013-07-29, 00:58   Link #1394
Chris38

^

Except that I really doubt that the novels will actually become that kind of genre...

Especially, considering the fact that Ise doesn't belong to the category of men, that Sona would actually consider as her potential future husband...

I think that the Sona X Ise moments are simply played for laughs, to add some more variety to the comedy moments of this novel.
Old 2013-07-29, 01:02   Link #1395
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
^

Except that I really doubt that the novels will actually become that kind of genre...

Especially, considering the fact that Ise doesn't belong to the category of men, that Sona would actually consider as her potential future husband...

I think that the Sona X Ise moments are simply played for laughs, to add some more variety to the comedy moments of this novel.
So Ise is a woman then?
Old 2013-07-29, 01:06   Link #1396
DrakeKnight

U mean Sona can't accept any one that isn't Levi-tan? Man Sona is really Yuri after all
Old 2013-07-29, 01:19   Link #1397
Chris38

No, I meant this:

Quote:
She also broke it off like I did. It happened a bit before. She apparently challenged him to a game of chess and if she won the engagement would be broken off, but if she were to lose she had to quit school and get married immediately. She decided not to marry someone who can’t use his brain like her.
[Volume 11, Life 1, part 4]

Since, Ise isn't particularly bright, when it comes to tactics and other activities that require "heavy brain usage" ,I doubt that Sona thinks of him in a "romantic way".

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-07-29 at 01:30.
Old 2013-07-29, 01:22   Link #1398
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
No, I meant this:

[Volume 11, part 4]

Since, Ise isn't particularly bright, when it comes to tactics and other activities that require "heavy brain usage" ,I doubt that Sona thinks of him in a "romantic way".
Note that in that same sequence, it was explained that Saji was constantly defeating Ise at chess.
Old 2013-07-29, 09:18   Link #1399
WILD_LION

This is because Sona trains Saji, is normal to him to have more knowledge about tactics than power, that is the reason that Sona just see Saji like a obedient little brother and she said that she do not have interest on Saji and some of her peerage is competed for him and she dont want problems with her peerage.

In the other hand, Sona see Issei with different eyes, because i think that she is conscious about the importance of Issei for all the factions inside the peace treaty and the role that he will have in the future.

This is a Fanfic about SonaxIssei
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8939859/...ngs-of-a-Rival

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8801881/...acle-Levia-tan

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8801881/...acle-Levia-tan

This are good ideas as speculations as how soon can fall for issei, with jealous, admiration or misunderstanding that transform in true.

And we must remember that the author said about the case with Kiba and Tsubaki Shinra, None can be more popular in DxD story than Issei, I think that saji and gasper will get dates with just one girl of sona peerage, after all saji, kiba and gasper are the most popular in sona peerage, and the one with harem will be Issei with sona with the role of making him more serious.
After all she shows us that she is thinking about Issei future in Vol 15.

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-07-29 at 11:10.
Old 2013-07-29, 16:15   Link #1400
peinmaximus@

hey wild lion,you think that the greek myths can have one volume?already that one of the evil dragons is ladon,ise can save the greek land too,no?I think that the greek myths need one volume already that the greek myths are one of the most importants.
will be incredible if ise fight with evil greek gods how ares or gaia,fight with famous guys like they can increase very much ise power no?and too will be good see beautiful greek goddesses.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life