1 out of 10 : Painful 9 2.47%
Voters: 365. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-13, 06:48   Link #201
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
Did you see how the Cult People reacted??? They didn't seem to have any grudge against CC.. V.V. takes CC place and the Cult people are just pawns who are afraid and used by V.V..

Mad scientists are mad scientists; Everything to research; And those children were already like Rollo: Just look Rollo reaction after have killed Shirley; He is coming with a nice sile and is happy to have made this; How do you want annihilate the Cult if you aren't cancelling averything and everyone who are related ?

This is Just like in Gundam 00, with this sort of supersoldiers factory...there was no other solution but to kill them all, it's sad but we can see what those children will have become : Just like Rollo. And he isn't sort of good model...

If Lelouch wants to destroy the Cult, he made exactly what he need too, even if this can be seen as something wrong or horrible, to destroy the Cult, it was necessary...

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 06:51   Link #202
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Blah blah Suzaku and Lelouch both suck.

I don't see why people are so hung up about them doing "good" or "bad" things. I think it's been established into the ground that many of the characters, MUCH LIKE OMG REAL PEOPLE, have a duality (black/white spots) rather than just sticking to one "color". This makes all of the chess overtones freaking hilarious since it's a completely 2 color game with no gray pieces.
Schneizel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 06:52   Link #203
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Mad scientists are mad scientists; Everything to research; And those children were already like Rollo: Just look Rollo reaction after have killed Shirley; He is coming with a nice sile and is happy to have made this; How do you want annihilate the Cult if you aren't cancelling averything and everyone who are related ?

This is Just like in Gundam 00, with this sort of supersoldiers factory...there was no other solution but to kill them all, it's sad but we can see what those children will have become : Just like Rollo. And he isn't sort of good model...

If Lelouch wants to destroy the Cult, he made exactly what he need too, even if this can be seen as something wrong or horrible, to destroy the Cult, it was necessary...
I won't argue against that logic. In fact, you're right. The problem is that all the Lelouch supporters of this episode are ignoring the fact that Lelouch is wiping them out for the wrong reasons, as I've already pointed out. It doesn't matter to him whether they're good or evil. All that matters to him is that he blames them for Shirley's death, so he wants them to die for it. They could be angels for all he cares, and he would still order them to be killed.
Old 2008-07-13, 06:52   Link #204
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riful View Post
That's a very very sad thing to say. Really ... you don't have to feel sad, but you shouldn't feel like it doesn't matter at all either.

"wrong place wrong time" is simply cruel ...
Ie, ie, ie, ie, in the end, they were just pawn characters in an anime.
Surely you don't feel sad for every person when a large group of nameless pawns get annihilated?

What should be a better way to put it? Poor souls who had no luck?

EDIT: Who put that tag...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 06:54   Link #205
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodachrome View Post
Blah blah Suzaku and Lelouch both suck.

I don't see why people are so hung up about them doing "good" or "bad" things. I think it's been established into the ground that many of the characters, MUCH LIKE OMG REAL PEOPLE, have a duality (black/white spots) rather than just sticking to one "color". This makes all of the chess overtones freaking hilarious since it's a completely 2 color game with no gray pieces.
Aaaand, that makes their acts acceptable, in what way?

Surely we don't right off the Holocaust as the Nazis simply "being real people."
Old 2008-07-13, 06:55   Link #206
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post

EDIT: Who put that tag...
No idea, but it made me lol
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 06:55   Link #207
KallenMiki
~=Live for Existence=~

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
Spoiler for caps:
Arigatou! ....I hate Suzaku , damn! Why is he like that I hope Nana-chan would do something... poor Kallen....
KallenMiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 06:57   Link #208
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Aaaand, that makes their acts acceptable, in what way?

Surely we don't right off the Holocaust as the Nazis simply "being real people."
...and where did I ever imply this makes them acceptable? The last thing I posted in this thread was "FUCK CANON X NINA". Nowhere did I sprout awesome propaganda about THESE ACTIONS ARE OKAY. I think I remember now why I don't post at AnimeSuki very often.

(Edit: ...Wow I even started off that post with, "both of them suck". Okay awesome Shinji A+++ READING COMPREHENSION YOU ROCK DUDE.)

You guys are silly for shitting bricks over Lelouch and/or Suzaku doing [BAD THINGS] when you should probably be well acquainted with this by now.
Old 2008-07-13, 07:00   Link #209
Riful
Of The West

serenade: Yes, that sounds nicer at least.

But what disturbs me is how so many people completely focus on Suzaku scaring Kallen a bit (and he hasn't done anything yet), while Lulu's actions this episode are so much more grave. That's just a quite scary way to perceive what's happening.
Riful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 07:02   Link #210
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
serenade: Yes, that sounds nicer at least.

But what disturbs me is how so many people completely focus on Suzaku scaring Kallen a bit (and he hasn't yet done anything yet), while Lulu's actions this episode are so much more grave. That's just a quite scary way to perceive what's happening.
that is because we care more about Kallen then some nameless cult followers =P
innocent bystanders.. who cares
Old 2008-07-13, 07:02   Link #211
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
You guys are silly for shitting bricks over Lelouch and/or Suzaku doing [BAD THINGS] when you should probably be well acquainted with this by now.
You're acting like we should right this off as nothing. Well too bad, it is something. Lelouch never intentionally ordered the mass-murder of so many people before, and Suzaku never lied about a friend's death and threatened to use dangerous drugs on other friends before, either. They've stepped down to new lows.

EDIT:
Quote:
(Edit: ...Wow I even started off that post with, "both of them suck". Okay awesome Shinji A+++ READING COMPREHENSION YOU ROCK DUDE.)
Oh, and, y'see, what followed after your "they both suck" line didn't quite support that first line, so . One second you sound like you hate them both, then the next you sounded like you were saying we should accept it and not get worked up over it. (which is what you said in your most previous post, btw)
Old 2008-07-13, 07:02   Link #212
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Okay if after this ep anyone suggests a SuzakuXKallen pairing i think we can all safely say they are a troll and can DIAF.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 07:03   Link #213
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Okay if after this ep anyone suggests a SuzakuXKallen pairing i think we can all safely say they are a troll and can DIAF.
so true if I hear one more KallenxSuzaku thing again XD omg
Old 2008-07-13, 07:04   Link #214
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post

Necessary? No it was not. Before shirley's incident Lulu's plan was to take control of the Cult, not destroy it. If it was necessary to destroy it, he would have not made this plan to begin with.
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 07:05   Link #215
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Quote:
You're acting like we should right this off as nothing. Well too bad, it is something. Lelouch never intentionally ordered the mass-murder of so many people before, and Suzaku never lied about a friend's death and threatened to use dangerous drugs on other friends before.
If you watched the show with common sense mode turned on since season 1, you'd know both of them are delusional.

So, seriously, what's the surprise here?
Old 2008-07-13, 07:07   Link #216
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Yes, that sounds nicer at least.
But what disturbs me is how so many people completely focus on Suzaku scaring Kallen a bit (and he hasn't yet done anything yet), while Lulu's actions this episode are so much more grave. That's just a quite scary way to perceive what's happening.
We may just be biased here as Kallen fans (some of us at least), or we may just be more shocked that Suzaku of all people might do such a thing. Or it may just be that we have a different perspective on which is worse: using drugs on (which he hasn't done yet) a prisoner who is technically a friend of yours and someone your friends and master (Nunnally) highly values, or killing a bunch of kids. It may also be that the matter of Kallen just.. gets to us more personally, you know? We all know Kallen. We didn't know those kids and while their deaths may be quite tragic, it might not hit us as hard as what might happen to Kallen...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 07:09   Link #217
Pathis87

Spoiler for code geass r2 ep 14:

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 07:10   Link #218
KallenMiki
~=Live for Existence=~

Suzaku's actions are really started to freakin' me out...He wants to refrain Kallen, which is really weird . I think that he needs that REFRAIN to himself more than Kallen.
KallenMiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 07:10   Link #219
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
If you watched the show with common sense mode turned on since season 1, you'd know both of them are delusional.

So, seriously, what's the surprise here?
You get an C+ in trying to twist what I'm saying. When did I ever say they weren't delusional, anyway?

The surprise would be, that they're going even lower than before. As I just stated in my previous post, btw.
Old 2008-07-13, 07:11   Link #220
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Quote:
You get an C+ in trying to twist what I'm saying. When did I ever say they weren't delusional, anyway?

The surprise would be, that they're going even lower than before. As I just stated in my previous post, btw.
And you get a F for twisting what I was saying by assuming I was saying they're "actions are acceptable" to begin with. (OH SNAP)