AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-11-25, 08:04   Link #61
Fran~
floating away...

Nah, Kabuto told Madara that right now he is just controlling their movement, but in the end he will have complete power over them. He is using the emotional shock of facing a people you used to know or love, but after that he will turn them into mindless killing machines
Old 2010-11-25, 08:44   Link #62
tarachi
Observer

People are still forgetting that the zombies can still come back in the battlefield. As long as their souls was not at peace and Kabuto has spares bodies. Kishi has a very good safe way to show off the improvement of the allied forces without crippling Madara's army. The zombies can fight round 2.
tarachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 09:02   Link #63
Fran~
floating away...

yeah but is irrelevant, because the war will end just with Naruto facing Madara, not even Sasuke, but Madara. Until that, i only ask that Kishi give us good fights... this one was one good fight. If the zombies come back, it doesn't matters.
Old 2010-11-25, 09:34   Link #64
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
Actually, as explained by Sasori, Root members all underwent the same treatment of killing emotions, then pitching each family's 'brothers' against one another. As I remember it, Yamato had alluded to this already back when they were looking for the Sauce, but Sai had denied he'd actually killed his brother. Sai had never actually fought Shin, though they were supposed to, as he himself alluded to in the chapter. "The fight we never got to start-"

The book was most likely the only real emotional connection between the two of them.
-Oh I got that part. But I was under the impression that since neither Sai or Shin ever got to face one another whilst the latter was living, I assumed that at the very least, Shin would have more emotional capability than a malfunctioning carpet cleaner. I mean, Sai's emotionless introduction is a given since he spent so much time with Root that they could have killed his emotions slower, after Shin's untimely demise. But, since the end-to-emotions fight between them never took place prior, I was expecting more heart-felt dialogue between the re-united brothers.

-Though, I guess I cannot complain too much about this. Shin was never established as a character prior to this and this was the very last we would see of him, so its natural that his inclusion so late into the story would be a bit awkward.
Old 2010-11-25, 12:52   Link #65
Lendial

deidra's suicide line was hilarious but i feel a little disappointed about how sasori did not kill anyone.
Old 2010-11-25, 13:24   Link #66
'Pryde
I am better than you

if nagato and itachi dont have thier eyes.....

what can they do?
'Pryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 13:29   Link #67
kakakka

nerfed

But I heard Itachi is still a formidable ninja even without his sharingan.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 13:47   Link #68
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Btw what the hell happened to Deidara's molecular bombs? I mean even if they can use Raiton techniques it didn't stop him from injuring Sasuke, he didn't need to go straight to the suicide bomb the molecular bombs should've been enough to damage at least some of them.

I guess my real problem is the fear that the war will end up like Bleach where the good guys get no real serious casualities the elite squad end up to be useless and Aizen in this case Madara just wtfpwns everyone and trolls people. Except this time instead of dragging on for a year it will be over a couple of weeks.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan

Last edited by Cub-Sama; 2010-11-25 at 14:20.
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 13:53   Link #69
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Btw what the hell happened to Deidara's molecular bombs? I mean even if they can use Raiton techniques it didn't stop him from injuring Sasuke, he didn't need to go straight to the suicide bomb the molecular bombs should've been enough to damage at least some of them.
I see your problem ...
You don't wanna see that seconds parts aren't good, neither Deidara nor Sasori are the same ninjas they were. They are tools, not ninjas. It's like a broken mirror, you can see yourself in it, but not as clearly as before. So, if you would face an Edo Tensie'd Sasori against the original Sasori, this one will have no problem in defeat the zombie... the same goes for every zombie that Kabuto summoned.

Quote:
I guess my real problem is the fear that the war will end up like Bleach where the good guys get no real serious casualities the elite squad end up to be useless and Aizen in this case Madara just wtfpwns everyone and trolls people. Except this time instead of dragging on for a year it will be over a couple of weels.
Welcome to Shonen 101.
Old 2010-11-25, 14:01   Link #70
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
askiing for character development when their a zombie is like asking the sun to turn blue. It makes no sense, they already had their spotlight....
And the sun may turn to blue
Sasori in the end might realize that he was completely wrong and Kakuro is right about him. And that realization can lead him to disappear just like Sai's brother did.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 20:06   Link #71
defrule

I want to see zombie Konan.
defrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 21:02   Link #72
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Pryde View Post

what can they do?
There's nothing to suggest that they don't have their eyes. Shodai could use his bloodline even as a zombie and all of the zombies reappeared with their physical abilities. (Deidara could still self-destruct, even though the original body most likely didn't have his physical attributes)

There's no reason to believe that Nagato and Itachi wouldn't have their eyes. Zombies regenerate limbs out of virtually nothing, so why not eyes.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 02:41   Link #73
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
There's nothing to suggest that they don't have their eyes. Shodai could use his bloodline even as a zombie and all of the zombies reappeared with their physical abilities. (Deidara could still self-destruct, even though the original body most likely didn't have his physical attributes)

There's no reason to believe that Nagato and Itachi wouldn't have their eyes. Zombies regenerate limbs out of virtually nothing, so why not eyes.
Thank you, that's what I've been telling people from the beginning. There's no way itachi's not gonna have his eyes. What kind of fight would that be?
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 03:21   Link #74
Slayerx

Quote:
Ya i'm not even sure why people were saying that in the first place...

Though there is some possibly in Nagato not having his eyes depending on the nature of his eyes... Madara has been claiming that he was the one that gave the eyes to nagato. If the eyes did not originally belong to Nagato, such as in the theory that Madara implanted the eyes into Nagato, then that might give reason for not to have the eyes as a zombie...

Though if that were the case it would probably be pointless to bring him back... if i recall, his zombified body looked to be as shriveled up as his real life one; he wasn't brought back at the prime of his life. So without his eyes he probably would not be very useful anymore.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 04:04   Link #75
qwertyuiopz

/disappoint
its like sasori and deidara went from level 100 pokemon to level 50
qwertyuiopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 04:42   Link #76
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

I hope there are better fights in the future, puppet fights are lame as hell to me. Ugh
Old 2010-11-26, 06:40   Link #77
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Well , let the next generation take over the old generation.
I don't expect good fight further. The more dynamic one will be Naruto vs Madara then Naruto vs Sasuke.
Bleach? yeah , since the beginning they follow the same route (concurrence)
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 11:49   Link #78
Shining Celebi
a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
I see your problem ...
You don't wanna see that seconds parts aren't good, neither Deidara nor Sasori are the same ninjas they were. They are tools, not ninjas. It's like a broken mirror, you can see yourself in it, but not as clearly as before. So, if you would face an Edo Tensie'd Sasori against the original Sasori, this one will have no problem in defeat the zombie... the same goes for every zombie that Kabuto summoned.
Despite what Kankurou said, it seems to me that the real reason Sasori lost was because he is a tool-based ninja. While alive, he relied on the hundreds of puppets he created and knowing their ins and outs.

Resurrected, he has nothing but chakra threads and Sai's brother. That's a massive difference. Sasori wasn't just a puppet this time around, any more than he was last time. Kabuto didn't have to suppress him in any way. He has all the creativity of the original Sasori, he's just being commanded by a higher power (Kabuto instead of Pain.)

Sasori without his puppets is like Sasuke without Sharingan, or Kiba without Akamaru, or Jiraiya without frogs. They can still be formidable opponents, but they're lacking their true power.

Sasori and Deidara were also working against the disadvantage that everyone knew about their techniques, while they knew nothing about anyone, except that Kankurou was a puppeteer.

And because of writier-nerf-no-jutsu, they massively underestimated their opponents.

I'm hoping the sensor guy will bust them out, because this is a pretty ignoble end. At the same time, we've seen what the zombies could have done - Deidara can apparently use his nuke technique multiple times. That's pretty serious.

Then again, at the same time, I kind of just want Naruto to end, to be honest.
Shining Celebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 18:37   Link #79
ntherblast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Pryde View Post

what can they do?
you do know that not all their techniques are bad on their eyes
ntherblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 18:56   Link #80
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

I would think Kabuto confirmed they had eyes/jutsu before keeping them as a summon.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, weekly chapter thread, weekly spoiler discussion