AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-31, 15:12   Link #421
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Zeal_Knight View Post
Yea Kiba seems to have a strange attachment to Ise after vol 3
Feel sorry for Shinra, ShinraXKiba not happening anytime soon

So any one know how Irina can get closer Ise without being ecchi?
I don't see how plus she way behind everyone else.
There been exceptions to rules, like Kiba's Holy and Demonic swords so maybe there is a shortcut there for Irina. Its up to debate, some say if Irina doesn't think of impure things she won't change to a fallen angel.
Old 2012-12-31, 15:17   Link #422
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Zeal_Knight View Post
Yea Kiba seems to have a strange attachment to Ise after vol 3
Feel sorry for Shinra, ShinraXKiba not happening anytime soon

So any one know how Irina can get closer Ise without being ecchi?
I don't see how plus she way behind everyone else.
guess it all depends on if heaven can change the system to make an exception again. Or she can just fall. That would simplify everything.
Old 2012-12-31, 15:25   Link #423
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
guess it all depends on if heaven can change the system to make an exception again. Or she can just fall. That would simplify everything.
Then what will be her new nicknamed? People call her the "self proclaimed angel" after all.
Old 2012-12-31, 17:14   Link #424
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Then what will be her new nicknamed? People call her the "self proclaimed angel" after all.
I think she will stay a angel, the author gave a possibility that happening in volume 12. Akeno is the only fallen angel Ise needs.
And if she did fall, I for one would miss Irina's reactions toward being called "self proclaimed angel".

On kiba, I recall the author said he was part of Ise's harem.
According to Ise(in vol 4) Kiba is a bit of pervert. AFAIK Kiba has never shown interest in girls.
Old 2012-12-31, 17:21   Link #425
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I think she will stay a angel, the author gave a possibility that happening in volume 12. Akeno is the only fallen angel Ise needs.
And if she did fall, I for one would miss Irina's reactions toward being called "self proclaimed angel".
If I recall right Akeno even say that in vol 10(about being/become his fallen angel).
And you not the only one that would miss Irina's reactions about that.
Quote:
On kiba, I recall the author said he was part of Ise's harem.
According to Ise(in vol 4) Kiba is a bit of pervert. AFAIK Kiba has never shown interest in girls.
I recall this but I thought he not part of his harem in that way(or at least the author point out that).
Old 2012-12-31, 17:31   Link #426
The Green One

I suppose eventually Irina will decide that falling is "worth it" if she gets Issei in exchange. Plus the fallen angel crew would surely welcome her. It's fairly impressive she's held out this long actually, but it seems like it is just a matter of time. I guess if it wasn't a need to have a representative from the Angels on the team it would of happened already.
Old 2012-12-31, 17:53   Link #427
Newhope

They'll probably by a clause in the brave heart system that allows "pure love" which will bypass the fallen angel syndrome, Irina will need alot more screen time to get to that point though.
Old 2012-12-31, 18:23   Link #428
GundamFan

Quote:
Does anyone feel that its weird that Kiba blushes when Ise touches him when he turned into a girl? Kiba more or less have his personality still the same even if he transform into a girl yet blushes like a girl when Ise touches him. I think there is a flag raised that shouldn't be raised. Does anyone agree?
Yeah that's a direction I don't want to see it go. Although if I was betting on it I'd say Kiba and Grasper seems more likely.

Last edited by GundamFan; 2012-12-31 at 18:37.
Old 2012-12-31, 18:37   Link #429
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
Yeah that's a direction I don't want to see it go although if I was betting on it I'd say Kiba and Grasper seems more likely.
It will be quite entertaining if that is the case, though many readers here are straight so many don't want it to head that direction. Gasper, I don't know, I haven't notice anything that would assume that Gasper see Ise more than a big brother figure. As for Kiba, it is self explanatory, Ise stuck out his neck for him and solve his problem allowing him to let go of the past where even the person who brought him back to life wouldn't. Though Kiba says Ise is a comrade, his words are often misleading where its hard to point out if he is clearly putting his feelings for Ise out there and is really close to Ise as a brother so its hard.
Old 2012-12-31, 18:41   Link #430
Soji

ReaperxKingx@ Also don't forgot that Kiba said that both Rias and Ise are the same for him(I mean a knight ....i really recall something like that).
Also he say pretty clear that if Rias is not there he only take order from Ise(we already see that Ise is like a second in comand or something like that).
Old 2012-12-31, 18:48   Link #431
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
ReaperxKingx@ Also don't forgot that Kiba said that both Rias and Ise are the same for him(I mean a knight ....i really recall something like that).
Also he say pretty clear that if Rias is not there he only take order from Ise(we already see that Ise is like a second in comand or something like that).
There is a lot of trust there, question is if that trust is for a comrade or something more. Ise is a battle front line kind of leader, Azazel even mentioned that to him.
Old 2012-12-31, 19:47   Link #432
GundamFan

Quote:
It will be quite entertaining if that is the case, though many readers here are straight so many don't want it to head that direction. Gasper, I don't know, I haven't notice anything that would assume that Gasper see Ise more than a big brother figure. As for Kiba, it is self explanatory, Ise stuck out his neck for him and solve his problem allowing him to let go of the past where even the person who brought him back to life wouldn't. Though Kiba says Ise is a comrade, his words are often misleading where its hard to point out if he is clearly putting his feelings for Ise out there and is really close to Ise as a brother so its hard.
Yeah Kiba's a hard one to figure out.

Also considering how Ise attend balance break and it's additional forms am I the only who wonders what would happen if he went to a strip club.
Old 2012-12-31, 20:07   Link #433
The Green One

It's not like Kiba bats for the other team, he's just Issei-sexual. Not that he'd ever act on it, but the signs are all there. As for Gasper, Issei is more of a big brother figure to him that he cares for strongly, as he's been Gasper's motivation and example to better himself and become stronger mentally and emotionally.
Old 2013-01-01, 00:56   Link #434
Vinley

Yeah, Gasper is really trying to be more manly on several accounts, like standing up and protecting girls and stuff, and as for kiba.......... Yeah, he is sorta fruity, I'm surprised no one paired him and issei thus far.
Old 2013-01-01, 00:59   Link #435
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinley View Post
Yeah, Gasper is really trying to be more manly on several accounts, like standing up and protecting girls and stuff, and as for kiba.......... Yeah, he is sorta fruity, I'm surprised no one paired him and issei thus far.
Can you elaborate the definition of "fruity" here little bit more please?

As for your statement to Gasper, I agree on all account. Gasper is increasely becoming more manly, courtesy of Ise's example in the battlefield. Still, he seems to be more of the supporting type of fighter.
Old 2013-01-01, 23:20   Link #436
Vinley

Yeah, kiba is sorta ambiguous, he shows signs of going either way, and some of his dialog can be interpreted a couple ways.....
Old 2013-01-02, 01:05   Link #437
The Green One

Quote:
Can you elaborate the definition of "fruity" here little bit more please?

As for your statement to Gasper, I agree on all account. Gasper is increasely becoming more manly, courtesy of Ise's example in the battlefield. Still, he seems to be more of the supporting type of fighter.
The fact that Gasper is a supporting type fighter makes his periods of manliness, especially in volume 10 all the more impressive in my opinion.
Old 2013-01-02, 01:40   Link #438
n0m@n
C-Z

Im more concerned about Sona's new servant or servants.
Sona has 1 Rook, 1 Knight, and few Pawn pieces left. Rias also said that Sona has found a candidate in Volume 11.
If its a new character, then there is no possible way for us to guess.

But I will make a bet(Very, very low chance of this happening!).
My candidate for Sona's servants will be Hercules(Rook), and Jeanne(Knight).

Like I said above, Sona's possible candidate for her servant first appeared in volume 11. But Sona gets in contact with Hercules and Jeanne in Volume 12, so that already reduces the chance of being them. Also the fact that Hercules stomped on Sona decreases the chance even more. And finally they are terrorists who threatened many factions. But I just wanna make this impossible bet.
Old 2013-01-02, 01:43   Link #439
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Hmm intriguing, but I don't think she would cuz Hercules was the one who beat her up and Jeanne used hostages right
Old 2013-01-02, 01:57   Link #440
The Green One

Yeah they're terrorists with a pretty hefty criminal record. Plus with the direct battle with each other in volume 12, I doubt Sona and crew want anything to do with Hercules and Jeanne.
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen