AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2010-10-12, 12:46   Link #1
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Ore no Imouto - Merchandise (Figurines, Artbooks, BDs, etc.)

Thread dedicated to Ore no Imouto related merchandise - including... art books, figurines, games, manga, CDs, OSTs, BDs, DVDs, etc., or if you know where you can find such items, then please post here.

For music related items, please check the following sites:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp
http://www.animenation.com
http://www.yesasia.com
If you can read Japanese, then you can also try:
http://www.amazon.co.jp

Please Note: This thread is for official merchandise only, no bootlegs or cheap illegal imitations!
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 21:01   Link #2
larethian

most figurines I know of are only available as pre-orders.

http://www.1999.co.jp/search.asp?Typ...AA%82%C8%82%A2

http://www.amiami.jp/shop?vgform=Sea...ator=NOT_EQUAL
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 00:02   Link #3
Kudryavka

Preordered me the Koto Kirino. A lot brighter and cuter than Chara-Ani's version IMO.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 05:49   Link #4
white wing
degausser
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
Preordered me the Koto Kirino. A lot brighter and cuter than Chara-Ani's version IMO.
i'm still deciding whether to buy it or not
white wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 06:53   Link #5
chaosprophet

I want to buy a Kirino figure but seems like it's a pretty popular show so I will wait a bit to see what other versions that may get released. I also was interested in the PSP game and the anime BDs so need to save some money XD
Old 2010-10-14, 08:10   Link #6
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
I want to buy a Kirino figure but seems like it's a pretty popular show so I will wait a bit to see what other versions that may get released. I also was interested in the PSP game and the anime BDs so need to save some money XD
Both Chara-Ani's and Koto's are very cheap, compared to current figure prices. I'd highly suggest for your first splurge to be on those if you like their designs, their prices won't kill you.
Old 2010-10-14, 10:02   Link #7
chaosprophet

Quote:
Both Chara-Ani's and Koto's are very cheap, compared to current figure prices. I'd highly suggest for your first splurge to be on those if you like their designs, their prices won't kill you.
It actually does kill me. XD Shipping to Brazil is very expensive, usually around 3000 yen for a 1/8 figure. I may be able to get it by SAL which is around 1000 yen. But even so the bigges problem is the taxes. Here I pay around 90% of the merchandise price + shipment of taxes. So those "cheap" figures would end up around 10000 yen total if i can get it by sal, or around 15000 yen by EMS.

And while I liked their designs I didn't love any of the two. And I plan to only buy one Kirino figure as I'm already with lack of space to store figures!
Old 2010-10-14, 22:39   Link #8
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
It actually does kill me. XD Shipping to Brazil is very expensive, usually around 3000 yen for a 1/8 figure. I may be able to get it by SAL which is around 1000 yen. But even so the bigges problem is the taxes. Here I pay around 90% of the merchandise price + shipment of taxes. So those "cheap" figures would end up around 10000 yen total if i can get it by sal, or around 15000 yen by EMS.

And while I liked their designs I didn't love any of the two. And I plan to only buy one Kirino figure as I'm already with lack of space to store figures!
Ouch, I'm sorry. That is kinda killing...

Brazil law says you have to pay 90% import tax?
Old 2010-10-15, 04:17   Link #9
chaosprophet

Quote:
Ouch, I'm sorry. That is kinda killing...

Brazil law says you have to pay 90% import tax?
For many things like, figures, games, dvds/bds, etc, yes you have to pay around 90% of import taxes. That's also one of the reasons things like computers and videogames tend to be quite more expensive here.

Well at least we don't pay import taxes for books. So getting mangas and LNs from Japan or US isn't that expensive.
Old 2010-10-17, 20:39   Link #10
Ketro

I have the Dengeki G's Ver. of the Chara-Ani one, and I love it

It's similar to the one that's coming out, except Kirino's facial expression is a suprised one rather than a pouty one. Still need to get the other two as well though
Ketro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 03:35   Link #11
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
lol they should make the Otaku Girls Unite figma (Ruri, Satori and Kirino)
Old 2010-10-27, 04:23   Link #12
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer

Need translations. I so want it!

I assume the red text is when pre-ordering starts.
Old 2010-10-27, 05:44   Link #13
octoberasian
Baka Gaijin :P
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonie View Post

Friend gave me a link to the blog post that reported this:
http://ameblo.jp/stepswalker/entry-10688770551.html

I'm hoping I'll be able to find this wonderful figure.
octoberasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 07:31   Link #14
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Release Info:
Manufacturer: Kotobukiya
Series: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
Material: PVC
Scale: 1/8
Price: Y6,090
Release Date: February 2011
Old 2010-10-27, 16:19   Link #15
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketro View Post
I have the Dengeki G's Ver. of the Chara-Ani one, and I love it

It's similar to the one that's coming out, except Kirino's facial expression is a suprised one rather than a pouty one. Still need to get the other two as well though

Doesn't look too bad for something that comes with Dengeki G's Magazine. I don't know much about figurines though ... The Dengeki G's Festival for December will by the way, include Kuroneko figurine, but I couldn't find a picture because boxart image isn't released yet. It has Kirino microfiber towel or something like that as well.
Old 2010-10-28, 00:52   Link #16
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonie View Post

I'm not going to lie, this doesn't look like her at all. It looks like it was made by Mattel or something.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-29, 00:42   Link #17
Nirron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Doesn't look too bad for something that comes with Dengeki G's Magazine. I don't know much about figurines though ... The Dengeki G's Festival for December will by the way, include Kuroneko figurine, but I couldn't find a picture because boxart image isn't released yet. It has Kirino microfiber towel or something like that as well.
Found this thread on google figured I'd share the Kuroneko pics.

Here you go found on http://www.jlist.com/product/YB112 for $58. Really thinking about buying it.
Guess its a good price to pay for it or would I be able to find it cheaper? It comes combined with the magazine.

Edit: Found it cheaper for arround $40 but it was already sold out on preorder. Search continues!

Last edited by Nirron; 2010-10-29 at 00:52.
Nirron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-29, 16:12   Link #18
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
It's available on HLJ. I find only Otacute being cheaper than HLJ but they don't have it on their website yet. They do list the vol. 18 however, so you could just wait for the time being, it may be added later. ( Amazon.co.jp usually cheapest but they sell out VERY fast on Dengeki Festival's + expensive shipping ). I would never recommend buying from J-List as their items have much higher price tag on them than other shops, and they have expensive shipping too. For example, the mentioned HLJ sells it for Price: ¥3,238 => About USD $40.21; €28.92

Edit : Oh wait, HLJ says Order Stop . It was available yesterday .... Although the fact that you can't preorder anymore doesn't always mean it will go to Discontinued state once the item is released. You might just want to wait. If you really want the figurine, and only the figurine, you may always try ebay. I'll probably put the figurine on ebay because I'm not too keen on figurines. I want that towel xD.
Old 2010-10-29, 17:56   Link #19
Nirron

Is also pretty intresting! http://moeoh.dengeki.com/archives/1862 <- List of all the characters and where they are available from. Comes combined with the 3rd volume special edition.
Really loving the Kuroneko figurine guess I need to spend a little extra.. Kuroneko comes with Dengeki G's Festival vol.19 that comes out in December.

Last edited by Nirron; 2010-10-29 at 18:10.
Nirron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-31, 14:50   Link #20
Kudryavka

Jlist has it for $58? Asking price is 3400 yen, $58 is way too much of a premium.