AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-03-17, 21:27   Link #28101
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post

New CMs. Lancer and...Alter Ego. The 2nd one is a big WTF since he's known as Caster Limbo in Shimousa. VAs are Komatsu Mikako and Morikawa Toshiyuki.

When I heard Morikawa

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-18, 07:32   Link #28102
Klard
The cilvilain

This gacha give me nothing but Fergus
At least i got Bedi NP2 and one CE event
Old 2018-03-18, 10:15   Link #28103
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
This gacha give me nothing but Fergus
At least i got Bedi NP2 and one CE event
You still have Bedi at NP2? I already got mine at NP5.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-18, 12:36   Link #28104
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Damn. Made 27 rolls after finishing America on NA. Got only Rama from gold servants. Still not bad but I hoped for CuAlter, Medb or Florence.

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2018-03-18 at 13:23.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-18, 13:01   Link #28105
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Damn. Made 27 rolls after finishing America on NA. Got only Rama from gold servants. Still not bad but I hoped for CuAlter, Medb or Florence.
I don't think they are in the game yet for you to roll. Cu alter comes out like next month after Jalter. Medb not in a pickup gacha either. You can roll nightingale tho. Unless you rolled the story gacha.

Edit: turns out it's possible from story gacha but you have to be crazy to want to roll that when the chance of rolling a 5* you want is way too low.

Last edited by IceHism; 2018-03-18 at 13:20.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-18, 13:22   Link #28106
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
I don't think they are in the game yet for you to roll. Cu alter comes out like next month after Jalter. Medb not in a pickup gacha either. You can roll nightingale tho. Rip rolls.

Edit: turns out it's possible from story gacha but you have to be crazy to want to roll that when the chance of rolling a 5* you want is way too low.
They are in the game. CuAlter, Medb and Edison were story locks for America when it launched on JP. On NA it should be the same. Dns chance to roll any of them is the same as any other SSR. Just that with my luck I could have get more.

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2018-03-18 at 16:02.
Old 2018-03-18, 14:57   Link #28107
IceHism

Quote:
They are in ther game. CuAlter, Medb and Edison were story locks for America when it launched on JP. On NA it should be the same. Dns chance to roll any of them is the same as any other SSR. Just that with my luck I could have get more.
but if you waited for their banner, you'd have like .7 chance to get them if you get a 1% roll. Just rolling story gacha right now, you have an equal chance to get not-so-good servants like arjuna, saber, or mordred with cu alter, medb, or nightingale
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-18, 16:04   Link #28108
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
but if you waited for their banner, you'd have like .7 chance to get them if you get a 1% roll. Just rolling story gacha right now, you have an equal chance to get not-so-good servants like arjuna, saber, or mordred with cu alter, medb, or nightingale
My main account is on JP. I play much less on NA (just that as there is not much to do on JP till Lostbelt 1, I had time to finish Oceanos, London and America).

I just meant that with my general luck I hoped for 1 SSR at least from rolls.
Old 2018-03-18, 21:08   Link #28109
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well I have to say the American singularity didn't let me down story wise. Pretty decent times just playing the NA version.

Spoiler:

Still just saving up quartz and restoring the pool after I sunk a ton in for Nero Bride. But certainly a new singularity is handy for that.
Old 2018-03-18, 21:31   Link #28110
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
They are in the game. CuAlter, Medb and Edison were story locks for America when it launched on JP. On NA it should be the same. Dns chance to roll any of them is the same as any other SSR. Just that with my luck I could have get more.
But the 3/16 update mentions only Helena, Rama, Florence, Geronimo, Billy the Kid have a rate up. Beserker Cu, Edison, and Medb are not mentioned at all or pictured on the banner.
Old 2018-03-18, 22:29   Link #28111
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well I have to say the American singularity didn't let me down story wise. Pretty decent times just playing the NA version.

Spoiler:

Still just saving up quartz and restoring the pool after I sunk a ton in for Nero Bride. But certainly a new singularity is handy for that.
No mention of Nightingale? Next chapter will be a decent challenge with a very enjoyable story and reveals to boot.

Playing Camelot again in NA was definitely one of the things I was looking forward to previously, but I just couldn't persevere
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-18, 22:37   Link #28112
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
But the 3/16 update mentions only Helena, Rama, Florence, Geronimo, Billy the Kid have a rate up. Beserker Cu, Edison, and Medb are not mentioned at all or pictured on the banner.
Don't stress out about it. There's no way NA is going to deviate from JP significantly, especially on the release of permanent story servants.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-18, 23:46   Link #28113
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
No mention of Nightingale? Next chapter will be a decent challenge with a very enjoyable story and reveals to boot.

Playing Camelot again in NA was definitely one of the things I was looking forward to previously, but I just couldn't persevere
There was so much going on in that chapter that I just forgot to mention her . It felt way more packed in terms of story than some of the others. I won't say Nightingale was my favorite of the bunch, but she developed nicely as the story went along. Or maybe she was just easier to understand .

Almost to the legendary Camelot. Have to say I'm curious to check it out. Certainly been talked about since the NA version came out.
Old 2018-03-18, 23:56   Link #28114
-gold-

Quote:

what charecters come in camolot?

in na the us singularity i want that german caster i dont remeber her name

anyone to look forward to in cmolot? (loli wise) (please dont judge me T_T)

i also heaard stuff gets cray in camolot, i hope im ready, i struggled with the dante london missions i hope i can beat camolot XD
-gold- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-19, 00:31   Link #28115
larethian

Camelot is about Knights of the Round characters. It has special mechanics for Knights of the Round bosses which require some thinking. Herc with bond CE can help a lot in this chapter. And without spoiling, there are interesting developments in the story for Mash. (though most NA players are probably spoiled). Also longer than previous chapters. But Babylon is the longest no doubt.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-19, 00:42   Link #28116
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Euryale truly shines in Camelot if you leveled her properly.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-19, 01:28   Link #28117
-gold-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Euryale truly shines in Camelot if you leveled her properly.
ive lost count of the amount of her i have, i kid you not, i maxed her np and still kept drawing her....if i ever draw a gold archer, its usually her
Old 2018-03-19, 01:29   Link #28118
-gold-

Quote:
Camelot is about Knights of the Round characters. It has special mechanics for Knights of the Round bosses which require some thinking. Herc with bond CE can help a lot in this chapter. And without spoiling, there are interesting developments in the story for Mash. (though most NA players are probably spoiled). Also longer than previous chapters. But Babylon is the longest no doubt.
i have successfully avoided spoilers :3
Old 2018-03-19, 06:01   Link #28119
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by -gold- View Post
if i ever draw a gold archer, its usually her
She's not gold though.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-19, 09:09   Link #28120
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
She's not gold though.
He must have her confuse with her sister who is the only gold servant of the three sisters.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon