AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-04-12, 11:34   Link #181
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by genryu_black View Post
I don't think he suddenly become mature, perhaps become more aware of himself and the others like seeing them not as a friends but a woman, maybe...

as for what the harem do, maybe to try be mature to impress ichika...
I see. So the harem would try to act mature to impress the boy such as Ichika they loved.
Old 2015-04-17, 14:45   Link #182
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

This is just in: Ichika is an alien. Or according to chuunis, a demon from another dimension. Or a genetic splicing of Chifuyu with another gene donor to create...something.

Discuss.
Old 2015-04-18, 10:55   Link #183
genryu_black

personally the last one about being genetic splicing of chifuyu is the one I agree.

since if look at fundamental side, the first being an alien and another being a demon from another dimension, how did he survive earth's atmosphere?
Old 2015-04-19, 01:24   Link #184
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Carbon-based oxygen metabolising lifeform from outer space?
Old 2015-04-20, 06:05   Link #185
Frosty
He who loves to sing
*Author

I wonder what would Ichika be like if he has John McClane's personality?
Old 2015-04-20, 13:12   Link #186
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

You stain William Brutus' name by letting Ichika even try to be an iota as awesome.
Old 2015-04-24, 22:25   Link #187
Chaos-Zero

If Ichika wish to have a girlfriend after he been inspired by one of them awesome harem leads and his girlfriend as he witness those two have an incredible relationship on FUNimation Channel, what would his harem will do?

Edit: In case if you wondering why I ask that question is in case if that boy started to search for love after Ichika was impressed with one of the harem leads and a girlfriend as he witness two lovebirds have a strong bond, thus makes him cry.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-05-22 at 10:30. Reason: Giving more details to the question.
Old 2015-05-23, 11:17   Link #188
genryu_black

my guess for the girls 'who will confess first?' or 'how will I confess to him?'

since many feel they have some bond to him, they knew a moment to confess is totally different matter.
Old 2015-05-23, 16:18   Link #189
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by genryu_black View Post
my guess for the girls 'who will confess first?' or 'how will I confess to him?'

since many feel they have some bond to him, they knew a moment to confess is totally different matter.
I see. So these girls question themselves of how can they confess to him when Ichika wishing that he have a girlfriend once he been inspired by one of the great harem leads and his girlfriend he ever saw on tv. May I ask you something else if this is not too much trouble?

In your opinion, If Ichika himself read/watch "Sekirei" on FUNimation Channel, what would he will react in quotes as he witness Minato's relationship with Musubi on the manga/tv?

During Ichika's point of view, not only does Minato Sahashi had been kissed in the lips by Musubi more than once. But she also told Minato how she feel about him. Other than that, Musubi also took a bath with Minato on the first episode of the second season as well as sleeping with him during the nighttime.

The reason why I asking you this is that Minato Sahashi managed to do it while Ichika wasn't able to do. Well, at least not yet anyway.

Here's my thoughts of Ichika would react once he witness Minato's relationship with Musubi on tv...

Quote:
Ichika: "It must be nice for a guy like Minato to have a special someone to be with. I wish I have a girlfriend."

You can say that Minato would inspire Ichika to become a better man as to wanting to understand women's feelings more once he sees "Sekirei" on manga or on tv if that's how you feel. Once that happens, then Ichika will wish that he have a girlfriend.
Old 2015-05-25, 19:09   Link #190
Akisa Akimune
L'anticipation du pouvoir

I don't think Ichika would react like this. He is, from my point of view, pretty shy and bound to his past. He feels he has a debt to Chifuyu who took care of him and for this, relationship is not really on his mind.
Of course, he'd surely envy Minato for having someone he can rely on and love, but that would be it.
Old 2015-05-25, 19:52   Link #191
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akisa Akimune View Post
I don't think Ichika would react like this. He is, from my point of view, pretty shy and bound to his past. He feels he has a debt to Chifuyu who took care of him and for this, relationship is not really on his mind.
Of course, he'd surely envy Minato for having someone he can rely on and love, but that would be it.
I see. So Ichika felt that he owe his older sister,Chifuyu, a debt for took care of him. So you're saying is that Ichika would envy Minato for having someone such as Musubi to be with him with lots of free time in his hand while Ichika got work to do.

Ok. For those who don't know Minato Sahashi, I'll give you the details...

Minato Sahashi is a hero of the Sekirei series who is known as the "Ashikabi of the North". Don't be fooled by his appearance. He shown to be very smart due to his own high intellect. The sekireis that Minato have is his harem who loved him such as Musubi,Kusano,Matsu,Tsukiumi,Kazehana,and Homura. And of course Uzume too. Although she's not one of his sekireis, Uzume have a potential to become a fine member of Minato's harem. They all drawn to him due to his kindness,bravery,determination,and a strong heart. He's loyal to them as we speak. He have a very strong bond with them. With that in turn, Minato is able to understand that the girls loved him. As for his relationship with Musubi, it grown pretty much stronger than ever before,thus making her fallen in love with Minato even more than she already had before since the beginning of the series.

Ichika can learn a lot from Minato. Don't you agree?

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-05-29 at 23:18.
Old 2015-05-25, 20:27   Link #192
demino_hellsin
That one guy

False, Minato's harem was attracted to him because they were genetically disposed to do so. It's easy to make someone like you if they innately favored you from the start.
Old 2015-05-25, 20:43   Link #193
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
False, Minato's harem was attracted to him because they were genetically disposed to do so. It's easy to make someone like you if they innately favored you from the start.
I understand that Minato's harem were drawn to him because they're sekireis. But that's not case of that matter. I bet the real reason why Musubi and the others were drawn to him is because of his kind heart as well as his personality. Perhaps that Minato would inspire Ichika to become an understand soul.
Old 2015-05-25, 21:24   Link #194
demino_hellsin
That one guy

It is the case of the matter. You're trying to get Minato whose foundation for being loved is because his sekirei were genetically programmed to do so innately. The basis of their affection is is so deeply ingrained it can change their gender according to the Ashikabi's will and preference. So deeply ingrained as well that multiple cases of abused sekirei still love their ashikabi even if said ashikabi would leave them to die or use them as meat shields. In the case of Ichika, the basis of their affection for him is his one time heroics in trying to save them. Not saying that it's any better especially in how Izuru wrote the scenarios out but I have to say the cases are extremely different. I very much doubt any of the girls would stick with Ichika if he hit them for no reason other than being pissed. Sekirei would indefinitely let you get away with meaningless domestic violence the second they react with you as with Minato and his girls. They're just lucky he isn't like that.
Old 2015-05-25, 21:43   Link #195
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
It is the case of the matter. You're trying to get Minato whose foundation for being loved is because his sekirei were genetically programmed to do so innately. The basis of their affection is is so deeply ingrained it can change their gender according to the Ashikabi's will and preference. So deeply ingrained as well that multiple cases of abused sekirei still love their ashikabi even if said ashikabi would leave them to die or use them as meat shields. In the case of Ichika, the basis of their affection for him is his one time heroics in trying to save them. Not saying that it's any better especially in how Izuru wrote the scenarios out but I have to say the cases are extremely different. I very much doubt any of the girls would stick with Ichika if he hit them for no reason other than being pissed. Sekirei would indefinitely let you get away with meaningless domestic violence the second they react with you as with Minato and his girls. They're just lucky he isn't like that.
Don't have to worry about that. Ichika would never hit or mistreat a girl like that. I know that I won't. And of course Minato treat his sekireis with uttermost love,caring and respect. Unlike that scumbag, Junichi Tanigawa, for example. In fact, Tanigawa happened to be the biggest,and probably most rottenest jerk that I have ever seen in my entire life. I felt sorry for a poor Yashima. Once Ichika sees what Tanigawa has done as he confronts Minato, he will despise the guy. Hoping that Minato can kick the guy's butt. However, Minato's younger sister, Yukari, already grounded the jerk. Thus makes Ichika feel happy that he and Minato don't have to worry about him anymore and then he continue to support him throughout the rest of the series. If I were an ashikabi, I would treat my own sekirei with love,honor,and respect. You do have a point about their cases were different. I agree that both boys' respective harem were lucky that their respective guy they'd all loved were kind,sweet,and selfless. Unlike some other guys that we may have known in the anime/manga.

For the next question...

In your opinion, once Ichika himself read/watch "Sekirei" on FUNimation Channel, what would he will feel when he witness Minato's relationship with Musubi,Kusano,Tsukiumi,Matsu,Kazehana,and Homura with Uzume on the manga/tv?

The reason why I'm asking you this because Minato is in almost the same situation that Ichika was in with his own harem. Not because they are sekireis. Or in Minato's case an ashikabi. Its because of their own human beings as far as their straightforward personality goes.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-06-01 at 11:33. Reason: More Details
Old 2015-06-04, 19:49   Link #196
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Don't have to worry about that. Ichika would never hit or mistreat a girl like that. I know that I won't. And of course Minato treat his sekireis with uttermost love,caring and respect. Unlike that scumbag, Junichi Tanigawa, for example. In fact, Tanigawa happened to be the biggest,and probably most rottenest jerk that I have ever seen in my entire life. I felt sorry for a poor Yashima. Once Ichika sees what Tanigawa has done as he confronts Minato, he will despise the guy. Hoping that Minato can kick the guy's butt. However, Minato's younger sister, Yukari, already grounded the jerk. Thus makes Ichika feel happy that he and Minato don't have to worry about him anymore and then he continue to support him throughout the rest of the series. If I were an ashikabi, I would treat my own sekirei with love,honor,and respect. You do have a point about their cases were different. I agree that both boys' respective harem were lucky that their respective guy they'd all loved were kind,sweet,and selfless. Unlike some other guys that we may have known in the anime/manga.

For the next question...

In your opinion, once Ichika himself read/watch "Sekirei" on FUNimation Channel, what would he will feel when he witness Minato's relationship with Musubi,Kusano,Tsukiumi,Matsu,Kazehana,and Homura with Uzume on the manga/tv?

The reason why I'm asking you this because Minato is in almost the same situation that Ichika was in with his own harem. Not because they are sekireis. Or in Minato's case an ashikabi. Its because of their own human beings as far as their straightforward personality goes.
agree he would never do that to the girls, NO MATTER HOW STUPID they are OR HOW MuCH THEY DRIVE HIM CRAZY, & most of ichika's harem reak of stupididy & pervertedness
Old 2015-06-04, 21:12   Link #197
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
agree he would never do that to the girls, NO MATTER HOW STUPID they are OR HOW MuCH THEY DRIVE HIM CRAZY, & most of ichika's harem reak of stupididy & pervertedness
Correct. We can't deny Ichika's kindness,and his selflessness.

In your opinion, once Ichika watch "Sekirei" on FUNimation Channel, what would he will react in quotes when he witness Minato's relationship with Musubi,Kusano,Tsukiumi,Matsu,Kazehana,and Homura with Uzume on tv?

Reason: Minato is in almost the same situation. Similar to Ichika's when he was with his own harem. Not because they are sekireis. Or in Minato's case an ashikabi. Its due to their own human beings. There may be a good chance of Ichika getting inspired by Minato.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-06-07 at 18:40.
Old 2015-08-14, 20:42   Link #198
lovetospoon73

maybe finally go a pair of balls
Old 2015-08-14, 22:53   Link #199
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
maybe finally go a pair of balls
I see. In my opinion, if Ichika see "sekirei" as he witness Minato's relationship with Musubi,Kusano,Tsukiumi,Matsu,Kazehana,and Homura with Uzume on tv, there's a great chance for him to be inspired by Minato.

If Ichika and Minato Sahashi were to meet, what do you think would happen?
Old 2015-08-15, 13:00   Link #200
lovetospoon73

they get to know each other, do a little male bonding,
Closed Thread

Tags
characters