AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-23, 16:44   Link #61
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Simple answer: yes, next episode (52) airs next week and it's the last one.
Old 2008-03-25, 17:54   Link #62
raideralan

Does anyone know if SS and eclipse are planning on batching the MKV version of Hayate No Gotoku after it is finished?
Old 2008-03-30, 20:24   Link #63
_DaViD_
~(=ω=.)~

does anybody knows who is the maid in the opening that appears like a "secret" character she looks like maria but why is in the shadows like in the 1st opening, there were 3 people in shadows the 1st was himegami, next maria and next the grandpa but why maria?
Old 2008-03-31, 12:56   Link #64
student1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by raideralan View Post
Does anyone know if SS and eclipse are planning on batching the MKV version of Hayate No Gotoku after it is finished?
I was also wondering that too cause I notice they batch some and they don't batch other series. I'm currently dling episode 2 takes 24hrs with dsl cause of very little seed hope they batch this series, heard it was good so would like to see it.
Old 2008-03-31, 18:07   Link #65
X207
Gamyūsa

out of curiousity, is ss and eclipse still planning on subbing this series? i dont mind if they take their time doing the last few eps. its just that they dont seem to have a forumsite so i could look up myself the status of the series.
Old 2008-03-31, 18:16   Link #66
tripperazn
Toyosaki Aki
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
out of curiousity, is ss and eclipse still planning on subbing this series? i dont mind if they take their time doing the last few eps. its just that they dont seem to have a forumsite so i could look up myself the status of the series.
As I understand it, it's Eclipse's policy not to drop any series. Keep in mind that they are quality subs, NOT speed. This is especially important for people who don't understand Japanese and can't pick out translation errors. Their standards are very very high and it takes time for them to work. They just finished Shana II today and will probably finish Hayate very soon.

Their site is http://eclipse.no-sekai.de/
Old 2008-03-31, 18:16   Link #67
raideralan

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
I wished they did have a forum site would be better if they had I could ask them there about the MKV batch.
Old 2008-03-31, 18:36   Link #68
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripperazn View Post
As I understand it, it's Eclipse's policy not to drop any series. Keep in mind that they are quality subs, NOT speed. This is especially important for people who don't understand Japanese and can't pick out translation errors. Their standards are very very high and it takes time for them to work. They just finished Shana II today and will probably finish Hayate very soon.

Their site is http://eclipse.no-sekai.de/
ty tripperazn. thats good to hear that they prefer such precise translation. i was also thinking that clannad and shana were the 2 main projects they were focusing on atm. i do look forward to shana II e24 so i can finally place it as a completed series.
Old 2008-04-02, 17:30   Link #69
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
I've never seen the show. but can someone tell me like is it very fan-servicey?/ecchi?
Im actually curious about that for the manga too. I dont mind fan-service but i typically dont like when anime's/manga's are ecchi. from the looks of it neither the manga or anime seemed ecchi. but....well Just got done watching Rosario+Vampire a while back, and I think im all ecchi'd out lol
Old 2008-04-02, 17:44   Link #70
tripperazn
Toyosaki Aki
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercFH View Post
I've never seen the show. but can someone tell me like is it very fan-servicey?/ecchi?
Im actually curious about that for the manga too. I dont mind fan-service but i typically dont like when anime's/manga's are ecchi. from the looks of it neither the manga or anime seemed ecchi. but....well Just got done watching Rosario+Vampire a while back, and I think im all ecchi'd out lol
It does have fanservice, but not the kind you're thinking of. There are very few scenes with like mist to cover up, but that's about it. The same for the manga, all very clean stuff.
Old 2008-04-02, 18:34   Link #71
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

ah thats good. yeah i figured it had "that" kind of fan-service. but I was more curious about the ecchi content (which is why i asked about the manga too)...since usually manga's are more risque(not always tho)
but it's good that it can be funny without all the ecchi
Old 2008-04-02, 19:41   Link #72
Eviltape

The fan service they give is pretty much "because the fans want fanservice and we want to poke fun at them" and "sorry about that, here's a nice landscape image of X as compensation."
Old 2008-04-03, 00:48   Link #73
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviltape View Post
The fan service they give is pretty much "because the fans want fanservice and we want to poke fun at them" and "sorry about that, here's a nice landscape image of X as compensation."
I suppose u would agree the manga is the same way?
Old 2008-09-09, 17:04   Link #74
Harimo Haria

Does this story get any serious romantic development?
Old 2008-09-09, 22:02   Link #75
CJL13
God of his own ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harimo Haria View Post
Does this story get any serious romantic development?
Yeah, especially the manga.
Old 2008-10-28, 21:33   Link #76
Dr_Himekatsu
Superintendent Professor

Hm, I wonder if Hayate will feel for anyone as the series progress...
I really hope he ends up with someone...anyhow, I wonder, I mean, if it'll happen, who he'll end up with...? I haven't finished the series yet.
Old 2008-10-31, 23:45   Link #77
9taileddemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Himekatsu View Post
I really hope he ends up with someone...anyhow, I wonder, I mean, if it'll happen, who he'll end up with...? I haven't finished the series yet.
Currently there is no real evidence which way he is going to choose. A lot of the people in the raw threads argue about this all the time but the truth is that there has been no major evidence one specific way.
Old 2008-11-01, 04:41   Link #78
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Himekatsu View Post

Hayate has already given the reason why he wouldn't go out with anyone yet...

Spoiler for manga:

So until then, he's going to remain single.
Old 2008-11-04, 03:23   Link #79
herbert

@ Chaos2Frozen

Don't make strawman here. He can still have feeling for girls but not confess to because of your reason.

The fact is that he doesn't show any real romantic affection to girls around him up to this point in both anime and manga.

Maria is probably the only girl that Hayate has given any thought more than friendship. He has shown attraction to Maria for a few times, but it's most likely to be "the girl looks really pretty" than "I love the girl" type attraction.

(Caution: below tag contains manga contents that is very far ahead of anime, please think second before click it)
Spoiler:
Old 2009-01-05, 12:23   Link #80
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I have followed the manga up to vol 18 and i want to know: how many Japanese "characters popular voting" have been put up?And is there anyway to access the result?

Have only seen the first one in vol 11(the only vol i missed is 13) where:
Spoiler for 1st popular vote: