Ferhb

Ooooh... I see.

I thought that was Eric. Thank you =D
Ferhb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 16:55   Link #4102
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by rereremo View Post
I don't want to lose the hope that this novel will get better one day!
Don't waste your time hoping. It will never be "better".

Quote:
Originally Posted by susyia View Post
HEY in blind target i found this video containing dialogues of characters that doesn't have in the manga it would be nice if someone could translate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_zBE...eature=related
Would anyone be able to translate this? I totally want to know what is being said!

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 18:41   Link #4103
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Volume 6 of Frozen Teardrop is out June 26th as is Volume.03 of Glory.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 11:13   Link #4104
Ferhb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Volume 6 of Frozen Teardrop is out June 26th as is Volume.03 of Glory.
Thank you!

But does that mean that the next chapters of FT and GoL are only being released in June?
Old 2012-04-17, 18:50   Link #4105
elektrafire

GW FT full translation
http://gundamwingfanfict.tumblr.com/...-inglesa#notes
elektrafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 15:46   Link #4106
susyia

so kathy po is not wufei daughter ... i read on the internet that wufei can't look on kathy po in the eyes so does this mean something??
susyia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 18:43   Link #4107
Ferhb

Quote:
Originally Posted by susyia View Post
so kathy po is not wufei daughter ... i read on the internet that wufei can't look on kathy po in the eyes so does this mean something??
How do you know that she's not Wufei's daughter?
Old 2012-04-24, 00:38   Link #4108
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferhb View Post
How do you know that she's not Wufei's daughter?
At this point its a fairly safe assumption. Cathy never refers to him as father or anything like family and (if I'm remembering correctly) had never previously meet WuFei. She only knows of him because he is now her superior officer when she was put on this case/mission. And at this point, we also don't know whether Sally is alive or dead.

Again, its just an assumption... there's nothing to stop Sumizawa from pulling another M. Night Shyamalan again in order to give us yet another twist!

The whole, WuFei won't look at Cathy can be any number of things, but it's fairly safe to say that it does have something to do with Sally. WuFei had a crush on Sally but missed out because she fell for another guy? He said something to upset Sally, never got the chance to apologize, and now regrets it every time he sees Cathy? Maybe he is Cathy's father, but Sally and he broke up never to speak to one another again because of "irreconcilable differences"? He is incredibly disturbed that Sally might have cloned herself and now he has to deal with said clone? Who knows. I think Sumizawa might have forgotten that he fed us this little tidbit since he hasn't touched on it since, like chapter 1.

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Last edited by Eeni; 2012-04-24 at 00:57.
Old 2012-04-24, 09:58   Link #4109
gordol
Banned

今月号はovaの続き。
ヒイロやデュオが15才だったころの話。
カラー表紙はプリベンターの制服を着た5人。
サブタイトルは「胸臆の間奏曲」-プリベンター5前編 -

ac197年3月。17才のリリーナは一般市民としてヒイロを保護しつつ献身的に看病していた。

だがリリーナは3年後の大統領選に立候補する決意も表明していた。
ヒイロに後押しされ、決意を固めた時には彼は何処かへ立ち去っていたがリリーナは政治家になる才能と政治家 を続ける才能を開花させるべくさまざまな催しを準備する。

4/8のリリーナの誕生日は異例の3日間に設定され、7日から平和を考えるシンポジウムも兼ねてサンクキングダ ム城で執り行われる。
そこに核爆弾を取引材料にしたテロリストが乱入しリリーナたちを人質にした。
彼らの要求は仲間の解放、プリベンターの解散、身代金を72時間以内に用意すること。

大統領府の高官たちはプリベンターにテロリストから核を奪取することと人質の解放を命じる。
サリィと五飛は手分けしてガンダムパイロットたちを集め、リリーナ救出作戦を開始した。
一方リリーナはミリアルドそっくりに整形した「ディズヌフ・ノイエンハイム」から「あるプログラム」を起動 させるようにと旧式のコンピューターを差しだされる。
その起動パスワードは「peacecraft×2(タイムズツー) heero yuy」
コンピューターのモニターには『サム』が映し出されていた。

プリベンターには海底から拾い集めたパーツで組み立てた「キャンサー」に乗ったヒイロが合流し ……

以下次号。

来月号のガンダムエースは別冊付録にザクザクトランプがつく。
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 12:16   Link #4110
Ferhb

Thank you so much for the explanation, Eeni!

I vote for the clone thing =D

And what's up with the japanese text???
Old 2012-04-24, 12:41   Link #4111
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Interlude from the Heart -Before Preventer 5-

- March AC-197: A 17 year old Relena was devotingly protecting Heero as a citizen.
- However three years later, she announced her decision to run for president.
- With his support, he disappeared somewhere when the timing was right however Relena prepared various functions to make herself more wll known in the political arena (aka blow the dust off her political abilities?)

- A ceremony is held at the Sanc Kingdom's castle together with a consideration for peace symposium on the 7th (in addition to her birthday on the 8th)
- Terrorists dealing in materials to make nuclear bombs take Relena and the others hostage.
- They demand ransom in 72 hours, Preventer to be dissolved and their comrades released. {Note: Different from the manga--24hrs and ESUN budget as ransom}

- Officials from the executive office of the President order the Preventer's to release the hostages and retrieve the nuclear weapon.
- Sally and WuFei gather the scattered Gundam pilots and begin their mission to rescue Relena.
- Meanwhile, Relena uses an old type computer in order to initiate a "certain program" from Dixneuf Noenheim who had plastic surgery to look just like Zechs
- The activation password is "peacecraft x 2 heero yuy"
- Sam appears on the computer monitor

- Heero pilots a Cancer assembled from salvaged parts from the bottom of the ocean and meets up with the Preventers...
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 13:06   Link #4112
Ferhb

Quote:

- March AC-197: A 17 year old Relena was devotingly protecting Heero as a citizen.
- With his support, he disappeared somewhere when the timing was right however Relena prepared various functions to make herself more wll known in the political arena (aka blow the dust off her political abilities?)

- A ceremony is held at the Sanc Kingdom's castle together with a consideration for peace symposium on the 7th (in addition to her birthday on the 8th)
- Terrorists dealing in materials to make nuclear bombs take Relena and the others hostage.
- They demand ransom in 72 hours, Preventer to be dissolved and their comrades released. {Note: Different from the manga--24hrs and ESUN budget as ransom}

- Officials from the executive office of the President order the Preventer's to release the hostages and retrieve the nuclear weapon.
- Sally and WuFei gather the scattered Gundam pilots and begin their mission to rescue Relena.
- Meanwhile, Relena uses an old type computer in order to initiate a "certain program" from Dixneuf Noenheim who had plastic surgery to look just like Zechs

- Heero pilots a Cancer assembled from salvaged parts from the bottom of the ocean and meets up with the Preventers...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????

She activated the effin program??? WTF!!!!

WHY???
Old 2012-04-24, 13:31   Link #4113
rereremo

Quote:

Sorry but when is this happening? Is it before of after Heero was waken up to kill her?!

Last edited by rereremo; 2012-04-24 at 14:39.
rereremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 14:16   Link #4114
Ferhb

Quote:
Originally Posted by rereremo View Post
Sorry but when is this happening? Is it before of after Heero was waken up to kill her?!

What is the effin program? Is it in the translated text?

Before, in AC 197

Probably the PPP.... read the previous posts

Effin' from f*cking =D

Last edited by Ferhb; 2012-04-24 at 14:30.
Old 2012-04-24, 15:03   Link #4115
susyia

wow after chapter more suprises... i hope kathy is wufei daughter this can be happen i think was cute in the chapter 9 when he ask her to make coffe with milk and sugar
susyia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 15:27   Link #4116
Javiersansano

Quote:

Excuse me, is Intelrude of the heart another chapter of FT?

and by the way, how many chapters of FT have ben published? That is, if we consider Silent Prelude as CH 01

thanks
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 15:50   Link #4117
Eeni

Quote:

>_>
Why is there a cat on the load screen? Does this mean that Relena somehow has access to some form or the actual ZERO program that was on the Wyvern? Or did Dixneuf have it and gave it to Relena in case of such an emergency..?

And that password is just KILLING ME! It comes off as something a 13 year old would scribble in her notebook while daydreaming off at school!

Old 2012-04-24, 15:59   Link #4118
Sommer
Hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
And that password is just KILLING ME! It comes off as something a 13 year old would scribble in her notebook while daydreaming off at school!
Damn you make me spit my drink xD

Oh well at least we have a explanation of what happen.
Sommer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 16:05   Link #4119
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

...huh? Is Relena now seventeen or twenty? And wasn't her birthday on the 7th? *blinks* Anyway. So much for "I'll leave Preventer 5 up to you guys."

Quote:
Relena prepared various functions to make herself more well known in the political arena (aka blow the dust off her political abilities?)
lol Yeah because becoming Queen of the World and wrestling control over Romefeller from Duke Dermail went totally unnoticed. Then again, I don't think she got a recommendatory letter for that since Dermail bit the dust, hence why she must do what she's doing. xD

Quote:
Okay, this cracks me up for various reasons. First of all is the "old type computer." When I compare what we have today to what was shown in GW, which is supposedly set in the far future, I can't help but think the "old type computer" is one of those ancient, closet-sized, rattling old things. If such a thing has a monitor, Sam must be in 8-bit graphics. Congratulations Sam, you just went from a digimon to a pokémon.

The other thing is the blatantly shippy password that even Heero Yuy commented on. You know J is behind it and the capsules' design. You just know it.

And last but not least is the ridiculous hope that Relena will now whip out Wyvern and start to go all Katrina on the terrorists. Of all the wacky things FT has offered so far, this would be the one I'd want to see most. Seriously. Make Relena pilot a Gundam!

Quote:
The whole, WuFei won't look at Cathy can be any number of things, but it's fairly safe to say that it does have something to do with Sally. WuFei had a crush on Sally but missed out because she fell for another guy? He said something to upset Sally, never got the chance to apologize, and now regrets it every time he sees Cathy? Maybe he is Cathy's father, but Sally and he broke up never to speak to one another again because of "irreconcilable differences"? He is incredibly disturbed that Sally might have cloned herself and now he has to deal with said clone? Who knows.
LOL It's obvious. Wu Fei is totally miffed that he's the only one without a clone. Everyone else gets one; Duo/Duo Jr., Trowa/random hobo, Quatre/Quatrine, Heero/Heero, Relena/Katrina+Sabrina, Zechs/Holo!Zechs+Naina+Dixneuf, Noin/Mille, Treize/Cinquante and even Sally/Kathy. As a main character it's no wonder he regards it as injustice for him to not have one, too. Hence, why he's a grumpy old fart. xD

But seriously, I never got why people have the urge to pair Sally and Wu Fei. Pairing the spares won't work for them because there are indeed some "irreconcilable differences." Namely, Sally attacking his home colony and thus being indirectly responsible for Mei Lan's death. You think he'd enter into a romantic relationship with such a person? If he knew, that is.
And even if he didn't. What did the poor woman do to deserve being stuck with him?
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 16:44   Link #4120
Ferhb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
Excuse me, is Intelrude of the heart another chapter of FT?

and by the way, how many chapters of FT have ben published? That is, if we consider Silent Prelude as CH 01

thanks
Silent Prelude is the prologue... counting from Rondo of Redemption being the first, this would be the 18th, I guess... so, that makes them 19 in total.

Quote:
>_>
Why is there a cat on the load screen? Does this mean that Relena somehow has access to some form or the actual ZERO program that was on the Wyvern? Or did Dixneuf have it and gave it to Relena in case of such an emergency..?

My guess is that Dr J has something to do with this, also... because Relena never knew her grandmother, so how would she know Sam?
Or Dixneuf stole the Wyvern or the AI program, i dunno...

OMG, even the lousiest of the fanfics woud not come up with that password

Relena, self-esteem, come on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
...huh? Is Relena now seventeen or twenty? And wasn't her birthday on the 7th? *blinks* Anyway. So much for "I'll leave Preventer 5 up to you guys."
Right? I'm sure her birthday is the 7th... oh well, maybe Sumisawa changed her mind because of the horoscope, it suits her best being born on the 8th

Really, again, they're considering Preventer 5... I never paid it much attention... when I first found out about the castle being invaded, it ocurred to me, but it was only a guess....

Quote:
Okay, this cracks me up for various reasons. First of all is the "old type computer." When I compare what we have today to what was shown in GW, which is supposedly set in the far future, I can't help but think the "old type computer" is one of those ancient, closet-sized, rattling old things. If such a thing has a monitor, Sam must be in 8-bit graphics. Congratulations Sam, you just went from a digimon to a pokémon.
LMFAO

Quote:
The other thing is the blatantly shippy password that even Heero Yuy commented on.
What do you mean, even Heero Yuy commented on?

Quote:
And last but not least is the ridiculous hope that Relena will now whip out Wyvern and start to go all Katrina on the terrorists. Of all the wacky things FT has offered so far, this would be the one I'd want to see most. Seriously. Make Relena pilot a Gundam!
That'd be the cherry on FT cake

Quote:
But seriously, I never got why people have the urge to pair Sally and Wu Fei. Pairing the spares won't work for them because there are indeed some "irreconcilable differences."
B*tch, please, it's all about the sex

Now, would someone please explain to me: why would Relena start the program???

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing