Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-31, 11:43   Link #381
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Zest became their maid? WTF?
Not their maid but the current maou's maid right now. This time Basara and the group was going to hell. Entering the Demon Realm arc!

Spoiler for synopsis:
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 11:51   Link #382
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
Not their maid but the current maou's maid right now. This time Basara and the group was going to hell. Entering the Demon Realm arc!

Spoiler for synopsis:
Nice. So their finally fighting the actual Maou?
Old 2014-03-31, 12:36   Link #383
ZeKeR
Superbad

zest + succubus curse = lulz all around at the cost of Mio, Yuki and her little sis(?!) constantly do not wants.
Old 2014-03-31, 12:56   Link #384
rickiminato

wait wait if the current maou is Leohart
who the hell was the old demon who defeated Basara on the novel 3?
Old 2014-03-31, 13:03   Link #385
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickiminato View Post
wait wait if the current maou is Leohart
who the hell was the old demon who defeated Basara on the novel 3?
It's Zolgear, can be seen from the colour page in Vol.3 that gives a short introduction.
Old 2014-03-31, 13:22   Link #386
anonfr

Is there more than one Maou?

The synopsis says Leoheart is moderate. I want to assume that means he's a Maou for the moderate faction; but Zolegear worked for the Maou of the hardliner faction right?

Is there 2 different ones for 2 different factions?
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 13:52   Link #387
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
zest + succubus curse = lulz all around at the cost of Mio, Yuki and her little sis(?!) constantly do not wants.
How did she get hit with the curse? I thought it had to be voluntary.
Old 2014-03-31, 13:54   Link #388
Breimoon

Quote:
i am willing to bet on MC pheromones :P
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 17:49   Link #389
rickiminato

so zolgear is not a maou he works for one faction right
Old 2014-03-31, 17:52   Link #390
anonfr

Quote:
Correct, he works for the hardline faction as I recall. Remember he was originally head of Mio's case but he got restricted due to his methods. Obviously, a Maou wouldn't get restricted.
Old 2014-03-31, 17:55   Link #391
Kioras

Quote:
I wonder if when Basra defeated Zolgear, the curse ownership of Zest transfered from Zolgear to Basra. It was said in volume 2 that Zolgear liked using that curse/pact to control and possibly break people

Quote:
He's just the one that killed Mio's parents, so logical villain and final battle for the anime.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 18:20   Link #392
nacer666

So if zolgear was zest's master, then he did her a lot.
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 20:48   Link #393
Singally

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
So if zolgear was zest's master, then he did her a lot.
Have to admit I was also wondering about this. It's odd for this type of series not to have a full virgin harem after all.
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 21:04   Link #394
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singally View Post
Have to admit I was also wondering about this. It's odd for this type of series not to have a full virgin harem after all.
Wasn't stated he did her like directly? Like in one of the spoilers someone said volume 3 opened up with Zolegear having sex with his entire harem.

Maybe it'll work out that for some reason that we're not quite sure makes sense Zolegear decided to have sex with everyone but Zest.

But I'm pretty sure that dirty old man got it on with his private bunny looking girl everyday.
Old 2014-03-31, 21:23   Link #395
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Wasn't stated he did her like directly? Like in one of the spoilers someone said volume 3 opened up with Zolegear having sex with his entire harem.

Maybe it'll work out that for some reason that we're not quite sure makes sense Zolegear decided to have sex with everyone but Zest.

But I'm pretty sure that dirty old man got it on with his private bunny looking girl everyday.
Everyone but the succubus seems way too shy to not be virgins. Mio especially.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 21:36   Link #396
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
Well yeah.. But we're talking about Zest here. Is Zest too shy to be a virgin? I don't know. I don't know much about her, except that her former master had sex with all the girls under his command and she was one of them.

Again, there could be reasons why she didn't go through that. Maybe she's like his adopted daughter, or she was just way too strong and valuable for him to risk raping, or whatever. But my money for right now is that he did her every chance he got.

I would had I been him. Not ashamed to admit that.
Old 2014-03-31, 21:41   Link #397
Singally

Quote:
Hasegawa and Yuki don't seem all that shy. Asocial maybe in Yuki's case, but not shy.
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 21:50   Link #398
iCK

There are girls who are aggressive yet a virgin. I'm just saying, the author wouldnt want to add used goods to the harem since fans wouldn't like it.
Campione anime didnt sell very well with one of the reasons was that it was bad with anime only watchers because Godou actually made out with his harem plenty of times.
Old 2014-03-31, 22:45   Link #399
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
There are girls who are aggressive yet a virgin. I'm just saying, the author wouldnt want to add used goods to the harem since fans wouldn't like it.
Campione anime didnt sell very well with one of the reasons was that it was bad with anime only watchers because Godou actually made out with his harem plenty of times.
Campione anime was bad because the storyline was rather simple despite seeming so complicated and in fact if you really pay attention the story pretty much repeats itself with minor changes to the girls.

The only "romance" was kissing that was needed to summon the sword (and that's not even real romance necessarily). Erica's seduction would count but many people were likely pissed that Erica goes from trying to kill him for seeing her half naked (and trying to kill him for having the tablet) to sneaking into his room and trying to get him to nail her. If you take away when they were fighting heretic gods there was virtually no romance at all probably except for the last 3 volumes if read in chronological order.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-01, 06:50   Link #400
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Campione anime was bad because the storyline was rather simple despite seeming so complicated and in fact if you really pay attention the story pretty much repeats itself with minor changes to the girls.

The only "romance" was kissing that was needed to summon the sword (and that's not even real romance necessarily). Erica's seduction would count but many people were likely pissed that Erica goes from trying to kill him for seeing her half naked (and trying to kill him for having the tablet) to sneaking into his room and trying to get him to nail her. If you take away when they were fighting heretic gods there was virtually no romance at all probably except for the last 3 volumes if read in chronological order.
????????

I don't get what this has to do with anything.
But oh well.

Volume 11 was not even out yet iirc, when the anime was airing. So no one knew why Erica did that.

I also never said Campione was never bad, it just sold very poorly due to one of the reasons was that anime-only viewers, did not like Godou making out with his harem. It is because they didn't like their potential waifus to be "used goods."
Japanese are very picky.

Tags
borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, true harem