AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2017-04-03, 02:03   Link #541
4th Dimension

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Also, is that Nanoha's Fortress Mode from Force in action there?
It certainly is. That and her strike cannon. Hell previous art showed Fate with her Force sword. They seem to be recycling the Force assets like crazy.

As for the PV, I would not know since I was not around in those days, and this while not mind blowing is nice. Well at least pretty pictures are. Don't know what they are saying though.
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-03, 12:09   Link #542
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
The giant triggered pulled cannon is gonna be awesome!

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-21, 14:55   Link #543
lyrical dark mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
The giant triggered pulled cannon is gonna be awesome!
yeah, it will! I am really happy there's a little Nanoha force reference there i am also happy that Zafira will be in his HUMAN form!
lyrical dark mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-27, 20:00   Link #544
zhaojinlong4

The offices have comfirmed that more minor character will be on Reflection
zhaojinlong4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-27, 22:56   Link #545
DKN117

So at some point between A's and Reflection, poor little Chrono finally hit his growth spurt, while Yuuno is still small.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-28, 00:28   Link #546
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

To be fair, Chrono is closer to Amy's age than he is to Yuuno's, IIRC.
Old 2017-04-28, 00:40   Link #547
4th Dimension

Yeah, Chrono was 14 and Amy was 16 in TOS, while Nanoha, Fate, Yuuno and Hayate were 9. This is set about 2 years after the TOS (about the same time when in main continuity Nanoha got shot down BTW) So Chrono is 16, Amy is 18 and the rest are 12. So yeah Chrono was due a growth spurt.

I'm more bothered by the fact that Yuuno is seemingly in high school uniform, because if they place him in high school that will be massively dumb, since he doesn't need it.

I wonder what was on the upper right of this page that the poster removed. Nanoha and Fate were in the center.

I also wonder where is this from? Some promo material we don't know about?
Old 2017-04-28, 01:14   Link #548
vic-vic

I may be wrong, but I have feeling that Yunno's uniform is actually his Barrier Jacket.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-28, 01:16   Link #549
4th Dimension

I guess it's not impossible, but I don't think so. Most of the characters shown here are in their civilian clothes. They even show a civilian version of the old Shoulder Spikes of Doom Chrono.
Old 2017-04-28, 01:28   Link #550
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

That's definitely just a school uniform. Not a barrier jacket; chances are he'd still be using his iconic outfit for battle.
Old 2017-04-28, 01:43   Link #551
4th Dimension

This is his blurb:

ユーノ・スクライア
なのはが魔法と出会うきっかけを作った魔導師。時空管理局の巨大データベース「無限書庫」の司 書を務める。
and my rough translation:
Yuuno Scrya
A mage who made Nanoha's meeting with magic possible. He works as the librarian of the Time Space Administration Bureau​'s gigantic database, the "Infinite Library".

So this could just as well be his clothes he wears as the librarian in the library. It kind of fits his later getup from StrikerS. That tie would have been a bit much for school.

Also this could also mean he is being put on a buss, and will mostly be the voice on radio as he researches in the Infinite Library. While I would have liked to see more Yuuno, considering the cast already (Florians, Iris, Hayate and the Wolkies, Nanoha, Fate, Arisa, Suzuka etc.) I can see why the might not have time for him. Shame, but I can see.

PS. Edit:

Here are the rest of them. Some of the kanji I was simply unable to read/OCR properly due to the terrible resolution.

アルフ
フェイトの使い魔。現在は幼い姿だが、以前は大型の狼だった。ハラオウン家の家事手伝いを行い。働くリンデ ィを支えている。
Arf
Fate's familiar. Currently she has the appearance of a child, but previously she was a large wolf. She acts as domestic help in the Harlown household. This way she supports Lindy who is working.

リンディ・ハラオウン
時空管理局の総務部勤務。巡回船の艦長だったが、フェイトを義子に迎えてからは内勤となり。地球に移住した 。
Lindy Harlown
Works in the General Affairs department of the Time Space Administration Bureau. She was the Captain of the patrol warship, but since meeting and adopting her daughter Fate, she is now working in office. She has moved to Earth.

エイミィ・リミエッタ
時空管理局補?。クロノとは学生時代からの友人で、よきパートナー。現在は支部長補佐としてクロノを支えて いる。
Amy Limietta
Time Space Administration Bureau (assistant? unintelligible kanji). Chrono’s friend from his student days and a good partner. Currently she is supporting Chrono as his branch head’s assistant.

クロノ・ハラオウン
時空管理局本局の執務?。リンディの息子。現在は地球の臨時支部で支部長を務める。職務に忠実 で真面目。
Chrono Harlown
Time Space Administration Bureau’s (performance of official duties (kanji unreadable)). Lindy’s son. Currently serves as the head of (TSAB’s) special branch for Earth. He is dedicated and serious about his professional duties.

-------------------------------------------

Main things to draw from this is that Arf might be taking a backstage since she seems to have allready regressed into her StrikerS, house helper mode. Lindy is no longer a captain but works in the Main Branch office, and Chrono is the head of TSAB's Earth branch so no Artha. Sine Amy is still in TSAB and is not married, she is likely to be part of some scenes. So Lindy will probably only be present in familly or main branch reaction scenes and Chrono will be the face of TSAB.

Also given what is written in the red notes and the fact that Takamachi is sticking from the left of the cut, the upper right of the page is likely composed of blurbs for Rising Heart, Nanoha and Fate. Also images of device's Excellion and Assault form.

Last edited by 4th Dimension; 2017-04-28 at 04:38.
Old 2017-04-29, 07:20   Link #552
4th Dimension

Yeah, I know double post, but there is some small tidbit of new info.

The character page on: http://www.nanoha.com/character_list.html updated.

I have tried translating some of the entries:

グランテツ・フローリアン
惑星エルトリア在住の、アミタとキリエの父親。
滅び行く故郷を救う事を目標とし、研究を続けていたが数年前から病を煩い、現在では症状が重篤化、命の危険 にある。
Grantz Florian:
Resides on the planet Eltoria and father of Amita and Kyrie. His goal was to rescue his dying home (planet) from destruction. He has been studying the problem continuously until few years ago when he got sick. Currently his condition has gotten so serious that his life is in danger.

エレノア・フローリアン
惑星エルトリア在住の、アミタとキリエの母親。
幼馴染みでもある夫と共に、滅び行く故郷を救う事を目標として研究を続けていた。
Elenor Florian
Inhabitant of the planet of Eltoria and Amita and Kyrie's mother. Has been friends with her husband since childhood and together with him aimed to save their dying home. She has continues to research.

アミティエ・フローリアン
惑星エルトリアで生まれ育った少女。愛称は「アミタ」。
「滅び行く故郷・エルトリアを救う」という目標を持った両親を支え、共に働いてきた一家の長女 。
妹キリエの事も大切にかわいがっていたが、近年ではすれ違いが多くなっていた。
Amitie Florian
A girl who was born and raised on the planet of Eltoria. People close to her call her Amita.
As the eldest daughter she is supporting her parents in as she says „Rescuing Eltoria, our dying home“.
She also loved her younger sister Kyrie, but lately they have drifted apart.

キリエ・フローリアン
惑星エルトリアで生まれ育った少女。
「滅び行く故郷・エルトリアを救う」という目標を持った両親とともに、故郷にたくさんの花と緑を育てるとい う夢を描いていた一家の次女。
父・グランツが不治の病に倒れて以来、姉であるアミタとはすれ違いが多くなっていた。
Kyrie Florian
A girl who was born and raised on the planet of Eltoria.
Together with her parents her goal is as she says „Rescuing Eltoria, our dying home“. She dreams of planting lots of flowers and greenery on her home planet. She is the second daughter.

イリス
惑星エルトリアの教会に住んでいた不思議な少女。
キリエとは昔からの友人関係。
明るい性格で世話焼き、困っている子を放っておけない性格の持ち主。
Iris
Mysterious girl that lives in the Church of the Planet Eltoria.
She has a friendly relationship with Kyrie since olden days.
Due to her bright and cheerful personality, she is meddlesome and cannot let go of the children in need.

I think that they are trying to tone down Kyrie's "winning" personality from GoD. Which is a shame. I liked the amount of sas and ass she displayed.
Old 2017-05-20, 11:39   Link #553
lyrical dark mage

........YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!!! I am so happy that those characters are back especially Chrono, Yuuno, and lindy I was starting to give up on seeing those characters again also yeah i liked kyrie's personality from the game. Also wait there's going to be a special branch for The bureau for earth?

Last edited by lyrical dark mage; 2017-05-22 at 07:46.
Old 2017-06-05, 10:54   Link #554
JINNSK
黒猫のウィズやってます

New trailer for tv commercial

This one was aired June 3 and more 3 versions are due to June 10,17,24
JINNSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-05, 11:30   Link #555
4th Dimension

Which is emidietelly ruined by the Rinne, Fukka and Einhart's hanger on talking over it. Yes I'm a grump.

But as the people from Midchilda Discord Server have pointed out, look what it says in the video's description in the cast section:

Quote:
ディアーチェ:植田佳奈
シュテル:田村ゆかり
レヴィ:水樹奈々
ユーリ:阿澄佳奈 
For those unfamiliar with the moon runes:
Quote:
Dearche: Kana Ueda
Stern: Yukari Tamura
Levi: Mizuki Nanoa
Yuri: Kana Aumi
ummmmm, what? So Materials will be there too? Possibly right at the end....

Ummm, so the silly crystal from GoD is probably the thing they will be fighting over? I wonder then who will create the Materials, since them being spawned by the BoD would kind of invalidate Rein's sacrifice.
Old 2017-06-06, 08:41   Link #556
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

New PV featuring MATERIALS and Nana Mizuki's latest song:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-06, 10:29   Link #557
lyrical dark mage

yes! the materials will be in the movie as well, great. I wonder how they'll explain that though?
Old 2017-06-06, 11:27   Link #558
4th Dimension

Apparently they were summoned from the pages of the Book of the Night Sky?!?!

From the character pages on the site, unless I made some big errors:

Dearche:
夜天の書のページから呼び起こされた「王の魂」が具現化した姿。
具現化の際、八神はやての容姿と魔力資質を参照している。
シュテル・レヴィの二人を臣下として従え、自らの目的のために戦う。
Materialization of "Soul of a King/Kingly Spirit", awakened from a page of the Book of the Night sky.
At the time of materialization she refferenced (probably used) the physical appearance and mana capacity (or magical ability/talent?) of Yagami Hayate.
Stern and Levi follow her as her retainers and fight for the sake of their own goals.

エルシニアクロイツ
ディアーチェの杖。シュベルトクロイツをベースに、独自のアレンジが施されている。
Yersenia Kreuz
Dearche's staff. It's based on Schwertkreuz, but was given it's own arrangement.

ユーリ
物語の鍵となる存在。
Yuri:
The key being of the story. OR The one that will become the key of the story.

シュテル
夜天の書のページから呼び起こされた「魂」が具現化した姿。
具現化の際、高町なのはの容姿と魔力資質を参照している。
ディアーチェを「王」と仰ぎ、その右腕として働く。 炎の魔力を扱う。
Stern:
Materialization of a "Spirit", awakened from a page of the Book of the Night Sky.
At the time of materialization she refferenced (probably used) the physical appearance and mana capacity (or magical ability/talent?) of Takamachi Nanoha.
She is looking up at Dearche as her King and is her right hand. She wields the magic of fire.

ルシフェリオン
シュテルの杖。火力に特化したアレンジが施されている。
Luciferion:
Stern's staff. Given a specialization in FIREpower (both literaly and figuratevly) .

レビィ
夜天の書のページから呼び起こされた「魂」が具現化した姿。
具現化の際、フェイト・T・ハラオウンの容姿と魔力資質を参照している。
ディアーチェを「王様」、シュテルを「親友」と慕い、二人の命令や指示に従う。
雷の魔力を使う。
Levi:
Materialization of a "Spirit", awakened from a page of the Book of the Night Sky.
At the time of materialization she refferenced (probably used) the physical appearance and mana capacity (or magical ability/talent?) of Fate T. Harlown.
She obeys the instruction and orders of just two persons, Dearche her King and Stern her "best friend" who she adores/idolizes.
Uses Lightning Magic.

バルニフィカス
レヴィの斧。多彩な変形機能や魔力刃生成機能など、打撃・斬撃武器として強力な性能を誇る。
Vulnificus
Levi's AXE!.
It posseses, among others, the ability to change into various forms and generate the magical blade. It boasts itself as a powerfull striking/slashing weapon.

----------------
So yeah, apparently SOMEHOW they were still part of the Book of Night Sky?!? And that shouldn't be since Hayate's one is not really connected to the original apart from sharing the name.
I guess it could be that Kyrie got into possession of one of the pages SOMEHOW, but that is even sillier.
Also the existence of parts of the old BoD and especially the Unbreakable Dark kinda invalidates Reinforce's sacrifice TBH.

Quote:
Yuri: The key being of the story.
Yes we need another reminder that Yuri is considered a keystone to the franchise, as if it's the only show having that.

Quote:
and Stern her "best friend" who she adores/idolizes.
Because we were too tired to come up with something else, and there was not enough Yuri.
Old 2017-06-06, 21:03   Link #559
B214

There's never enough Yuri when it comes to N&F or their counterpart.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-07, 07:29   Link #560
lyrical dark mage

so I was talking with someone about the movie and he mentioned something, So even though the movie isn't based on the game it still takes some things from it, kinda makes you wonder if there is a possibility Einhart, Vivio, Thoma and Lilly will somehow come to the past as well.