AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2005-12-27, 15:56   Link #481
Kamui4356
Aria Company

#4. Seems to be Primula from Shuffle!, but grown up a bit. Fan art, or from the game perhaps?. Then again, it's not that unlikely there are other characters that look like her.
Old 2005-12-27, 17:37   Link #482
Calca
Expressionless

For number 3 I want to almost say Kannazuki no Miko but the characters seem a bit off.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-27, 18:08   Link #483
Dark Lord Zenigame
ロリコン

Send a message via AIM to Dark Lord Zenigame
3 is from the ADV game "Akaiito."

I recognize 2 from somewhere, but I can't seem to place just where...
Dark Lord Zenigame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-27, 20:57   Link #484
timomos

what is this manga's english name?

the main character is a warrior who has a broken left arm and a blinded right eye. he carries a big black sword. he is seeking vengence on his used-to-be best buddy who put him in deep shit. the setting is in mideval time.

what is this manga's english name?

here is a picture of the main character:

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2005-12-28 at 01:33. Reason: Threads merged. Please SEARCH before posting a new thread. It will keep you from annoying the moderators or making yourself look stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
timomos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-27, 21:00   Link #485
oDin01

Manga is called Berserk which is also an anime.
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-27, 23:35   Link #486
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

It's the same in English and Japanese.
Old 2005-12-28, 12:13   Link #487
h3lladvocate

OK, like a year ago my friend showed me this one anime. It was this like school of magic and there was a guy who had uber-powerful magic, but he could only use it 8 times, while everyone else could use magic thousands of times. But his was really really powerful. And all the girls at the school wanted to marry him so their children would have uber-powerful magic. I cant remember the name of the guy or the anime though.
h3lladvocate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-28, 12:23   Link #488
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3lladvocate
OK, like a year ago my friend showed me this one anime. It was this like school of magic and there was a guy who had uber-powerful magic, but he could only use it 8 times, while everyone else could use magic thousands of times. But his was really really powerful. And all the girls at the school wanted to marry him so their children would have uber-powerful magic. I cant remember the name of the guy or the anime though.
I believe you're referring to Maburaho
Quote:
In a world where everyone is born with magical power, and societal status is determined primarily by magical potential, 17-year-old Kazuki Shikimori is the lowest of the low.

Every individual has the inborn ability to use magic only a certain number of times; once their magic is used up, they instantly die and turn to ash. Most people's potential—which can be determined through a simple examination—is limited to maybe 100 magic uses, but students at the prestigious Aoi Academy average around 8,000 uses each, with power levels up to at least 140,000. Kazuki, by contrast, has the ability to use magic a mere eight times.
- Found by using Google.com: Search Results (keywords: student magic eight times anime)

- Maburaho: Bewitched and Bewildered - Volume 1 (R1 DVD)
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-28, 12:26   Link #489
REEPER

Help remembering a manga's name

Greetings to all

I've recently(in the last few months) read a portion of a shoujo manga, the name of which I've completely forgotten. I would greatly appreciate the help of anyone who's able to give me it's name so that I might continue. All I can remember is that it's about a girl with all the features of a handsome man and her childhood friend, a boy that looks like a girl and their developing romance.
It isn't called Never give up (they are similar) and is mainly a comedy as far as I remember. Thanks for your time.
REEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-28, 15:06   Link #490
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

Dude. There's a thread in General Anime that will help you with this. Why do you noobs think you're the only ones who've ever wondered what the name of an anime or manga is?
Old 2005-12-28, 15:14   Link #491
REEPER

Edit : Thanks for moving the thread

Last edited by REEPER; 2005-12-28 at 15:31.
REEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-28, 22:45   Link #492
Chii-chan
~*~nekomimi~*~

Well thank you to those who were able to help me identify some of the pics i posted before. Here are some more if someone can help to identify these. Sorry once again all I have are pics.

Spoiler:
Old 2005-12-28, 23:13   Link #493
Kamui4356
Aria Company

9 is Galaxy Angel. I'm not sure about the others, but some look familiar.
Old 2005-12-29, 05:29   Link #494
Dark Lord Zenigame
ロリコン

From your first group of pictures...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chii-chan
Spoiler:
This is Tsubasa Risa from the ADV game "Monochrome" for the PS2. Published by Kid.

I knew I saw that character somewhere before...
Old 2005-12-29, 05:59   Link #495
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Well thank you to those who were able to help me identify some of the pics i posted before. Here are some more if someone can help to identify these. Sorry once again all I have are pics.
lol...I can think of only 2 of that list that are animated, the rest of them are games...but anyways, enough formalities, on with the research

Number 6 is Mahou Shoujo Ai, yes it's an H game, yes it is Hentai. 18+ only, Info here.

Note: Image is super dial-up friendly

All I know. I'm not a Ren ai game player, just in it for the girls resin kits

Numbers 8 and 10 look so darn familiar, the girls, yeah lol, but once again I'm not a Ren ai player and the titles of those elude me yet again. Just in it for the girls

(so glad they release GBA versions of some games )

/me portable busy nut
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-29, 06:22   Link #496
DaFool
Resident devil

Chii-chan your sig is so awesome!!! That is really imaginative, taking a standard animated avatar and breaking it into four smaller components and embedding them into a larger sig.

I'm tempted to say #10 is from the bishoujo game Izumo, although I've never played the game nor watched much of the anime.
DaFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-29, 12:13   Link #497
Chii-chan
~*~nekomimi~*~

Thank you all so much i would like to know where number 8 came from i do have another pic of it
Spoiler:

There is a name there but i can't read japanese one of my goals to do soon

Thanks for the compliment on my sig but they should go to Riker he (or at least i think Riker is a he if not i'm sorry) made it
Old 2005-12-29, 18:29   Link #498
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Thank you all so much i would like to know where number 8 came from i do have another pic of it
Spoiler:
The character on the left looks a like Akiha from Shingetsutan Tsukihime, but I don't recognize the character on the right. Perhaps it is from the Tsukihime game?

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-29, 22:57   Link #499
monokill

what is that DRAGON TURTLE ROBOT ANIME?

I remember watching an anime way back. It's about a guy who can ride a horse/unicorn white robot and there are other robots out there like a giant turtle one and a red dragon one. That's all I remember, does anyone know the name of this anime?

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2005-12-30 at 03:12. Reason: Threads merged. Please look at the "sticky" threads before you post. There's a reason why they are sticky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
monokill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-30, 01:35   Link #500
Dark Lord Zenigame
ロリコン

You're talking about B't X, made by Kurumada Masami.

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel