AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Danganronpa

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-24, 09:01   Link #261
Nanahara Taiki
Nero

Aoi seems to be looks more suspicious in the anime moreso than the VN, but maybe because the pacing was rushed that her change of attitude is a bit hard to swallow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
advertising the game of course.
and they succeed
Pretty much.
Old 2013-08-24, 11:02   Link #262
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaired View Post
I really hoped people know that's a Ashita no Joe death parody. The posture, the grey tone, the smile, it's exactly the same. It appeared in countless animes and manga. So the smile in this case really doesn't mean anything besides the sake of parody.
I know it's a parody/homage. That doesn't mean Sakura's expression is irrelevant. They chose to parody this scene over other famous death scenes for a reason.
Old 2013-08-24, 11:08   Link #263
Marina2

Well, so far there are 3 speculations that people are discussing:

1. Sakura killed herself
2. Aoi killed Sakura
3. It's a conspirarion between Sakura and Aoi. Sakura let Aoi killed her and put a blame on other.

Last edited by Marina2; 2013-08-24 at 13:24.
Old 2013-08-24, 11:09   Link #264
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

^I find those last two to be so weird. Do people really believe that Asahina is even capable of killing her best friend? Or is everyone thinking like that asshole does?

To be fair, Asahina was suspicious in the game too. Going to "get the others" instead of running to Oogami's side.

Granted, that case was really weird and full of contradictions for me right up til the end so I didn't exactly suspect her right from the beginning.

Fun fact, the entire time I thought Togami was the murderer, but my judgment was clouded by the fact that I really wanted Togami to be the next who was executed.

I mean, throughout the Oogami arc, I was hating Togami even more than I was hating Kirigiri.
Old 2013-08-24, 14:57   Link #265
Tennouji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
^I find those last two to be so weird. Do people really believe that Asahina is even capable of killing her best friend? Or is everyone thinking like that asshole does?

To be fair, Asahina was suspicious in the game too. Going to "get the others" instead of running to Oogami's side.

Granted, that case was really weird and full of contradictions for me right up til the end so I didn't exactly suspect her right from the beginning.

Fun fact, the entire time I thought Togami was the murderer, but my judgment was clouded by the fact that I really wanted Togami to be the next who was executed.

I mean, throughout the Oogami arc, I was hating Togami even more than I was hating Kirigiri.
I guessed suicide at the beginning but as the case went along I was kind of hoping it was Asahina.
Old 2013-08-24, 16:38   Link #266
Quol
That Guy

I thought it was suicide at first but when i saw oogami in that pose i dismissed it since i thought the body would just fall onto the floor when she died and therefore someone purposely set her up like that

this case is the only one where i wished that the person that was the murderer\died didnt happen or was someone else
Old 2013-08-25, 00:20   Link #267
Nanahara Taiki
Nero

I actually thought of 3rd option. Since I thought this will another tragic episode again and I can't thinking any more tragic eps than that. And both of them seem to care for each other a lot too.

Now I regret for not put more faith on Sakura. Girl is one hell a bro.
Old 2013-08-27, 10:56   Link #268
Solitaired

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21683563

A new Danganronpa MAD. Best one I have seen thus far. You need to know Japanese really well though.
Old 2013-08-30, 06:42   Link #269
Solitaired

Hey guys, which ending for ep 9 is better in your opinion? With a word Ikusaba Mukuro, or her showing up in Naegi's room, or the teaser which shows her "dead"
Old 2013-08-30, 14:20   Link #270
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I think its pretty funny how people never started questioning how Kirigiri got into Naegi's room lol

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2013-08-30 at 14:49.
Old 2013-08-31, 06:16   Link #271
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

They did. And you explained it, I think.
Old 2013-08-31, 09:26   Link #272
Haiprbim
Banned

So, we've got 3 more episodes to go and we will focus on only one case now...

What I expect:

10th episode: Naegi being attacked by the masked Junko and later, her sister's body found.
11th episode: Half episode everything that has to come, other half the start of the trial.
12th episode: Continuing of the trial, with Junko being revealed in around 1/4 of the episode, grand all-out execution and the remaining 6 escaping.

Bang.
Old 2013-08-31, 09:43   Link #273
mistress_kisara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiprbim View Post

What I expect:

10th episode: Naegi being attacked by the masked Junko and later, her sister's body found.
11th episode: Half episode everything that has to come, other half the start of the trial.
12th episode: Continuing of the trial, with Junko being revealed in around 1/4 of the episode, grand all-out execution and the remaining 6 escaping.

Bang.
There's 13 eps.
Old 2013-08-31, 10:31   Link #274
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_kisara View Post
There's 13 eps.
Ah yes, then I might re-think that.
Old 2013-08-31, 14:13   Link #275
Solitaired

No matter, one of the episodes SHOULD end with Naegi's execution for the best climax. I'm predicting ep 11, but is there so much content in the trial to last a whole episode?
Old 2013-08-31, 14:20   Link #276
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
They did. And you explained it, I think.
Yes both after I posted this

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2013-08-31, 19:08   Link #277
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiprbim View Post

What I expect:

Bang.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_kisara View Post
There's 13 eps.
Needless to say, there is no reason to believe they'll stray from their two-episodes-per-chapter format.
Old 2013-09-03, 06:39   Link #278
Solitaired

Should we tell the anime viewers to ignore the bloody room in the next episode, as everything bout it is only related to the sequel.
Old 2013-09-03, 10:25   Link #279
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Should we tell the anime viewers to ignore the bloody room in the next episode, as everything bout it is only related to the sequel.
Nah, its meant to be a red hering, let them think about it for a bit.
Its also related to the first game btw, since <whetever the incident is called> obviously happened there.
Either wqay its not much mystery if we tell them ignore this and that.

Would be the same as telling them that Knox rules 100% apply here.

Old 2013-09-03, 15:25   Link #280
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
The hell are you talking about? There is no mystery behind that room. It's simply the only room that -wasn't- cleaned up.
Closed Thread