AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2016-02-02, 01:33   Link #58341
The 48th Ronin

You guys think Maya will get married someday?
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 02:57   Link #58342
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orange View Post
You guys think Maya will get married someday?
- Every time someone brings up Maya's Christmas Cake status, she gets jilted once again.

...please, think of poor Yamada Maya.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 03:29   Link #58343
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I completely forgot but wouldn't it be terrifying if my idea of Chifuyu's Armored Core 4A and Armored Core 5 mock-up power armor also came with powerful kojima field stabilizers?

I mean her Kojima blades can be bent and molded by those stabilizers right? So an enemy charges her from behind and then suddenly- SHING! shishkebobbed by a kojima blade pointing backwards like a tonfa blade!
Why else people r currently trying to build an IS unit that can surpass or take on white knight in both strenghth & power, but also the main the problem is finding an IS pilot that can either defeat or at least take on chifuyu
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 05:42   Link #58344
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- Every time someone brings up Maya's Christmas Cake status, she gets jilted once again.

I don't think my fic's going to be of any help there.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 06:51   Link #58345
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post

it could be worse
Old 2016-02-02, 07:25   Link #58346
Router25
World Connector. I think

The route of ChifuYa is very hard indeed
Old 2016-02-02, 17:29   Link #58347
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Router25 View Post
The route of Chifuyu is very hard indeed
Yep, even if she spent the majority of her teenage/young adulthood raising ichika
Old 2016-02-02, 17:32   Link #58348
S-34
Mechwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
Why else people r currently trying to build an IS unit that can surpass or take on white knight in both strenghth & power, but also the main the problem is finding an IS pilot that can either defeat or at least take on chifuyu
While many think the only way to beat Chifuyu with White Knight is via skill and a better IS, it can be achieved with only a better IS. Specifically a Jamming type IS. Anything that can mess with technology can easily beat Chifuyu or any other type of pilot.
ECM and jammers are truly the best weapons.
Eheheh...
S-34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 21:15   Link #58349
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-34 View Post
While many think the only way to beat Chifuyu with White Knight is via skill and a better IS, it can be achieved with only a better IS. Specifically a Jamming type IS. Anything that can mess with technology can easily beat Chifuyu or any other type of pilot.
ECM and jammers are truly the best weapons.
the only Jamming type IS that we know that cAN ATleast slow down white knight is byakushiki, also the only problem byakushiki & white knight share the same core so unless tabane create a new core for white knight, & ichika can grow a pair & fight his sister (if he has to in order to get answers from chifuyu), it ain't happening
Old 2016-02-03, 03:50   Link #58350
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Wasn't there a ship of Maximillan x Maya some time ago? XD
Old 2016-02-03, 04:04   Link #58351
The 48th Ronin

Who the fuck is Maximilian? The shotgun?
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-03, 05:51   Link #58352
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Maximillian is an OC of Meister's. I actually kind of approve of Ichika Maya. Just that I like the idea of Maya having long hair lol.
Old 2016-02-03, 11:59   Link #58353
Eratas123

It's been months but the same guys are still here. I'm honestly surprised you guys have managed to stay interested in this for so long.
Old 2016-02-03, 16:46   Link #58354
S-34
Mechwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
the only Jamming type IS that we know that cAN ATleast slow down white knight is byakushiki, also the only problem byakushiki & white knight share the same core so unless tabane create a new core for white knight, & ichika can grow a pair & fight his sister (if he has to in order to get answers from chifuyu), it ain't happening
I'm not talking about some "Baby's first ECM unit". I'm talking practically all the types of jammers you can think of. IS technology is advanced, so this would easily be integrated into the IS. I think a military grade radome (Aircraft version) would look amazing on an IS. Look up the Boeing E-3A.
Eheheh...
Old 2016-02-03, 16:49   Link #58355
lovetospoon73

Quote:
I'm not talking about some "Baby's first ECM unit". I'm talking practically all the types of jammers you can think of. IS technology is advanced, so this would easily be integrated into the IS. I think a military grade radome (Aircraft version) would look amazing on an IS. Look up the Boeing E-3A.
It's not the IS unit it's how u use it, ichika learned how to control byakushiki (I think), even with his lack of training he was able to take Down Alcott & M
Old 2016-02-03, 20:01   Link #58356
S-34
Mechwarrior

The IS can beat a superior pilot. Its like taking a flintlock pistol and leather and putting it against a bulletproof vest with a Desert Eagle.
Eheheh...
Old 2016-02-03, 20:42   Link #58357
lovetospoon73

Quote:
The IS can beat a superior pilot. Its like taking a flintlock pistol and leather and putting it against a bulletproof vest with a Desert Eagle.
I still say Sometimes experience is better like for example in kamen rider faiz: paradise lost, inui was able to destroy the psyga gear with the faiz's gear, even though the psyga gear was way powerful, I mean why else every IS pilot is afraid of chifuyu
Old 2016-02-04, 03:32   Link #58358
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
I'm currently doing roughs of the enemies that were supposed to appear in my IS settings, but might as well share them to enlighten or even be used as inspiration.
Old 2016-02-04, 05:45   Link #58359
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
...Bad comparison. The Desert Eagle has far more firepower but a lot more kick. It's not an easy gun to fire if you're not at least trained in firearms. Also, the IS has a lot more going for it than how advanced it is; a flintlock and a desert eagle are at their core the same thing: a projectile-firing hand weapon. An IS is on a way different level.

A better comparison would be aircraft. Take the P-51 Mustang (eg the original, GOOD Lightning) versus an F-22 Raptor. Even if the Mustang had a better pilot, the Raptor would be able to outfight it on many levels: it has far more advanced weaponry, the ability to maneuver in ways normal aircraft can't, and the Mustang's machineguns won't even be able to hit it. Even if the pilot of a Raptor is a pilot novice, he would have every advantage. The novie in the Raptor would have to be a complete idiot to lose to a Mustang, and even if he did make ciritcal mistakes, the Raptor's abilities would make it easy for him to recover.

...Did anybody at all bother to read my old fic?
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-04, 16:55   Link #58360
S-34
Mechwarrior

I haven't seen any of your fics, and I wanted to read them but nobody listed any fics when I asked if anyone had any.

Desert Eagle was the first thing that popped into my head, but I did include the BPV, which is way better than leather.

Anyway, basically. No matter how much skill you have, if your tech is absolutely outclassed you don't stand a chance. Case closed.

Anywho, I'm rather confused as to why nobody has an IS flamethrower. And before someone says "THEY'RE FIREPROOF!" Why not just make it so hot, or maybe acidic, that it doesn't matter? I mean, White Phosphorus. Tasers I get, they can't really inflict IS damage. Acid and Lava however, can. I know they wanted to stick with basic classes: Balanced and idiotic Protagonist, Snooty Sniper, I can throw my dual-sided sword which isn't compensating for anything (Flat), Look at my huge cannon and I'm not compensating for anything (My flat chest), Missile Boat Explosion Waiting to Happen, Mid Range angel with a shotgun and then there's Katara from Avatar the Last Airbender... Why can't they just have something actually fun to play with??? Like, some of the fans have better ideas than this. Oh, I forgot Houki.... Um.... BANZAI! There we go.
Eheheh...

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest