A wild Tokineko has appeared!

Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 01:33   Link #1402
Sol Falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Toki x Ryuuka

A wild Tokineko has appeared!

Heh, those are really cute. They look scanned in though, did you happen to draw them yourself?
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 01:34   Link #1403
Kyuu
=^^=

WWYD:

http://www.saki-anime.com/1st/nanikiru/
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 01:42   Link #1404
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Heh, those are really cute. They look scanned in though, did you happen to draw them yourself?
No, from an artist in Pixiv.
Old 2012-06-20, 01:51   Link #1405
Sol Falling

Quote:
No, from an artist in Pixiv.
Oh well, cool. Thanks for posting them anyway, Toki and Ryuuka are adorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Hmm, these are hand-efficiency/creation problems, but without any info about your opponents' discards? Still somewhat interesting, but it's tough to say there's a "correct" answer with so little info. The "results" page seems to be based on popularity as well? There is a specific tile and accompanying explanation on the left, but it doesn't look to me to always be very convincing.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 02:39   Link #1406
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Oh well, cool. Thanks for posting them anyway, Toki and Ryuuka are adorable.

Hmm, these are hand-efficiency/creation problems, but without any info about your opponents' discards? Still somewhat interesting, but it's tough to say there's a "correct" answer with so little info. The "results" page seems to be based on popularity as well? There is a specific tile and accompanying explanation on the left, but it doesn't look to me to always be very convincing.
Sometimes they did say some conditions. Like someone double riichi or riichi, and you have a tile which is not shown on the pond. Its a test on how you will interpret the situation at the point, although you don't have any info on the other player's tiles.

Usually what will you do when you have a tile not shown on the pond? Keep or throw?

Here is some image question.
Spoiler for episode 10, SIZE!!!:

You regain consciousness and sees Ryuuka crying over you and begging you to wake up.(Shown from image above.)

What will you do?

All answers are allowed here.( Even the extreme ends.)

For me, if my hand is long enough, I will feel her head, or her cheek. What about you then?

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-06-20 at 02:45. Reason: Whoops that guy just post a very big sized picture at /a/
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 03:26   Link #1407
Kyuu
=^^=

Most definitely grab a boob. Seriously, with that view angle? It's only natural.
Old 2012-06-20, 03:27   Link #1408
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post

For me, if my hand is long enough, I will feel her head, or her cheek. What about you then?
That's probably the most natural/realistic response. And if I'm coming out of being KOed (self-inflicted or otherwise), I'll probably be too disoriented to think of anything more, um, creative.

I suppose a devious guy might groggily lift his arm/hand slowly, and have it touch her breasts... as though by accident.
Old 2012-06-20, 03:31   Link #1409
Grand Phoenix
The Master of Turkeys

@Scarletknive

In all honesty? I'd probably either a) bite her head off with a "I'M AWAKE, WOMAN", b) give her a dumb half-out-of-it look, or c) ask her what's wrong. If I feel a little bold and frisky I'd go with option d) grab the back of her head and bring her down on top of me with her head next to mine, sort of like a hug.
Grand Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 03:34   Link #1410
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
I assume it's for your opening discard, isn't it?

Edit:
Quote:
Sometimes they did say some conditions. Like someone double riichi or riichi, and you have a tile which is not shown on the pond. Its a test on how you will interpret the situation at the point, although you don't have any info on the other player's tiles.

Usually what will you do when you have a tile not shown on the pond? Keep or throw?
It depends assuming it doesn't advance your hand and you aren't in tenpai already, if it's a east, south(in their respective rounds), or a dragon I'd probably keep until one was thrown if there was a riichi out, the other winds would depend who called the riichi. If the tile for the opposite side of normal 2 sided wait is already discarded, I'd discard it especially if it's a 1 or 9 and the 3 or 7 had already been discarded unless it was a dora, then I probably wouldn't.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 03:36   Link #1411
Kyuu
=^^=

So:

WWYD here

Old 2012-06-20, 03:45   Link #1412
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Phoenix View Post
@Scarletknive

In all honesty? I'd probably either a) bite her head off with a "I'M AWAKE, WOMAN", b) give her a dumb half-out-of-it look,
or c) ask her what's wrong. If I feel a little bold and frisky I'd go with option d) grab the back of her head and bring her down on top of me with her head next to mine, sort of like a hug.
The first 2 options(In bold)... sounds wrong... And you know what happens when you say bad things about her(Toki's friend)...
Option C if you want ask whats wrong, if you got watch episode 10, be in Toki's place. You just fainted...

Though option D... Don't make me remember whats going to happen next... ( I don't want to know... nor even state it here.)

Quote:
Most definitely grab a boob. Seriously, with that view angle? It's only natural.
*Facepalm* ready to get slapped Kyuu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
That's probably the most natural/realistic response. And if I'm coming out of being KOed (self-inflicted or otherwise), I'll probably be too disoriented to think of anything more, um, creative.

I suppose a devious guy might groggily lift his arm/hand slowly, and have it touch her breasts... as though by accident.
Its not an accident if you do that. Girls have different mindsets though.
Of course if you are one, then she won't mind. (But I think she will mind if a certain person from this forum(Currently not in this thread.) comes and creates chaos(For I post the picture. Someone who is called manga____)

Quote:
So:

WWYD here

3p or 7p. Betaori technique. But if I were you, I would throw 7p as 3p is paired with single wait types.(1p 2p)
6s may be risky due to the 5s and 7s. He may be waiting on a pair wait through 6s.
Chun is definitely dangerous due to no Chuns spotted. He may be waiting on a double pair or single wait on Chun.

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-06-20 at 03:57.
Old 2012-06-20, 03:51   Link #1413
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
So:

WWYD here

2 Choices
Safe:
Discard the 7 pin because it's safest tile due furiten, while allowing you to draw the 4 pin to re-complete the set without furitening yourself (discarding the 3 pin means you're basically giving up on the hand completely)
Risky/Dangerous:
Declare Riichi and discard the red dragon . Since would allow you to wait on 6 Sou in addition to waiting on the green dragon to win.

But since they're ahead already probably the safe method, since the Risky method would be used when you're behind and needing to make a come back.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 03:55   Link #1414
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Chun is definitely dangerous due to no Chuns spotted. He may be waiting on a double pair or single wait on Chun.
Spoiler:

Ippatsu, as well.

I was holding a pair chun, looking to pon it and go out cheap in order to get another renchan - 'cause my deal was cheap to begin with. So, when that chun popped out, I was like: "What?!" (After hearing "ron").
Old 2012-06-20, 03:58   Link #1415
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Spoiler:

Ippatsu, as well.

I was holding a pair chun, looking to pon it and go out cheap in order to get another renchan - 'cause my deal was cheap to begin with. So, when that chun popped out, I was like: "What?!" (After hearing "ron").
Ko...Kokushi musou...?

And it is on a word tile... sweet we got a Touka there.

... When I look at it again... There are no terminals or honors... Highly likely all of them are terminals or honors.

By the way, I see Setsuna with a lot of girls waiting outside your door... I see a lot of them holding GN weapons... You did better run...(Your choice there causes the spark.)

Setsuna: Why did Toki bring me here too... Its like I am in a harem anime...

I wonder if you mean like this Kyuu???

Spoiler for SIZE!!! Episode 10:

Oh well I will put it on your desk.. Imma run to manga____ there and put another hard copy there too. See ya.

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-06-20 at 04:16.
Old 2012-06-20, 04:27   Link #1416
Sumeragi
Banned

Hmmm... Who wants a Teruneko?
Old 2012-06-20, 04:37   Link #1417
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Hmmm... Who wants a Teruneko?
Please do

How to defeat Teru through dirty tricks.... For dummies...
Old 2012-06-20, 04:38   Link #1418
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
I wonder if you mean like this Kyuu???

Spoiler for SIZE!!! Episode 10:
Now, I shall cry. XD

Y'see. There's just something about Ryuuka... where she's a very comforting character, where her role in that regard is obvious. Thing is: she naturally brings about that kind of personality too. Thus, her role with Toki is perfect.

And y'know when Toki walked out of the match room during half-time? And she collapses into Ryuuka's boobs? My thought there was: "Oh yea, that hits the spot." (As in, yup, Toki needed that).
Old 2012-06-20, 04:51   Link #1419
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Now, I shall cry. XD

Y'see. There's just something about Ryuuka... where she's a very comforting character, where her role in that regard is obvious. Thing is: she naturally brings about that kind of personality too. Thus, her role with Toki is perfect.

And y'know when Toki walked out of the match room during half-time? And she collapses into Ryuuka's boobs? My thought there was: "Oh yea, that hits the spot." (As in, yup, Toki needed that).
3rd part of your post...

Quote:
Spoiler for Kyuu wants to be in Toki's place.:
Oh you... I was going to say that too... But ehh... Was too focused on Innovator power in Toki....

Next episode: Toki's 00 Raiser(Incomplete) vs Teru's Unicorn Banshee.

Now it is time to determine which part is better. Laplace box with NT-D or Twin Drive system with Innovator.

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-06-20 at 05:09.
Old 2012-06-20, 05:31   Link #1420
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Quote:
Here is some image question.
*snip*

You regain consciousness and sees Ryuuka crying over you and begging you to wake up.(Shown from image above.)

What will you do?

All answers are allowed here.( Even the extreme ends.)
Pretend to still be unconscious to see how she tries to wake me. If she doesn't do anything, rub her side to see how she reacts.

(I never really could understand the obsession some people have with breasts...)
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mahjong, nopan, seinen, sport, yuri