AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2017-08-23, 15:20   Link #341
zezegui222
A simple man
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Brazil
Age: 20
I know this, i just translate to explain the situation

"Why he asking this?". I referring to Tatara asking Shinon, well, maybe is my error to not type correctly
zezegui222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 15:45   Link #342
konart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moscow, RU
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by zezegui222 View Post
I know this, i just translate to explain the situation

"Why he asking this?". I referring to Tatara asking Shinon, well, maybe is my error to not type correctly
Oh, got it

As for Tatara - our guy overheard something not meant for his ears. Need to see english version anyway.
__________________
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 16:04   Link #343
zezegui222
A simple man
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Brazil
Age: 20
Yep, you guys need to wait the english version. Some translations in portuguese come out before, well, for me is better because i'm brazilian.

I really want to see next chapter, the talk between Arima and Tenma is really strange, the same as Tatara suddenly appearing and asking "how much of their conversation you heard?" (in real.... Tatara is a strange guy)
zezegui222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-24, 06:35   Link #344
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 27
Yeah, we'll wait for the English version. I do want to know what Tatara's intentions are, though. Will have to wait for some number of chapters after Chapter 46, however many chapters it takes.
__________________


[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-01, 19:18   Link #345
zezegui222
A simple man
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Brazil
Age: 20
Some images of Chapter 47 already came out
Spoiler for one of the images:
zezegui222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-02, 01:58   Link #346
konart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moscow, RU
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by zezegui222 View Post
Some images of Chapter 47 already came out
Spoiler for one of the images:
you can't hotlink baidu images, other people won't see them.

Also JBox scanlated the first chapter of Benio's spinoff

As for the ch47 - this family... I love them.
__________________

Last edited by konart; 2017-09-02 at 02:20.
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-02, 02:30   Link #347
zezegui222
A simple man
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Brazil
Age: 20
@konart: The image is normal for me, but IIRC you just need to open in a new tab to see the image if it not loading. Yeah, I was laughing too much of this family.
zezegui222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-02, 03:07   Link #348
konart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moscow, RU
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by zezegui222 View Post
@konart: The image is normal for me, but IIRC you just need to open in a new tab to see the image if it not loading. Yeah, I was laughing too much of this family.
The image will be okay for you because you have it cached by the browser since you visited the source web site. Anyone else will see this
Spoiler for image:
because of hotlink protection on baidu. (rightclick -> visit the link will do of course)
__________________
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-02, 08:20   Link #349
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 27
Edge doesn't seem to have that, so I clicked "View Source" and took the image URL from the HTML img tag that makes up the image. Yeah, I'm a programming geek. Sue me.
__________________


[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-02, 10:35   Link #350
zezegui222
A simple man
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Brazil
Age: 20
The full chapter already came out
Spoiler for ...:
zezegui222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-02, 15:59   Link #351
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 27
I just read the first chapter of the Benio spinoff.

Kamui wants her to take him to where Rokuro is after she gets her powers back (if there's really way and Chinu knows about it)? But if the exorcists on the island take it as an act of betrayal that she helped an Impurity, won't she be dealt with as a traitor and killed? I really hope there's a loophole they can find to help save her from that fate when the time comes.

But can Chinu hear Benio's question? She's got earphones on and is listening to music. Do Basaras have good enough hearing that Chinu would be able to hear her over the music?

And I wonder if Benio knows what Abe no Seimei looked like. If she does, then the reason for her surprise might be the uncanny resemblance. Either that or maybe she's just surprised that the Basara that's said to be a thousand years old looks so young (though I guess that shouldn't be surprising to her since she's seen Kamui who's probably about a hundred and still looks young). Or maybe it's both.
__________________


[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-04, 08:22   Link #352
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Xanadu
Age: 25
the first chapter of Benio's spinoff is pretty depressing
I think the "darkness" side of the stories are in her arc at the moment since tournament arc is pretty chilly with no tragedy

and about that "rapey thing", yeah... it might be safe atm but Benio needs to shift under Chinu's protection instead since Kamui is definitely too dangerous and lustful right now

but it is quite clear that at the end when Benio gained her spiritual powers (with Douman buff), she will finish things with Kamui first.. we also got a glimpse of her basara form
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-04, 08:57   Link #353
konart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moscow, RU
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
the first chapter of Benio's spinoff is pretty depressing
I think the "darkness" side of the stories are in her arc at the moment since tournament arc is pretty chilly with no tragedy

and about that "rapey thing", yeah... it might be safe atm but Benio needs to shift under Chinu's protection instead since Kamui is definitely too dangerous and lustful right now

but it is quite clear that at the end when Benio gained her spiritual powers (with Douman buff), she will finish things with Kamui first.. we also got a glimpse of her basara form
I really doubt she will kill him though. Not only he's making some good progress - he is in a way one of the keys to the story.
__________________
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-04, 10:15   Link #354
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 27
Benio wants to kill him to avenge her parents' deaths, though. Will she really change her mind on that? Even she reason she gained Impurity legs was so that she could get the power to kill him. It would all kind of like a waste if, after all that, she decided not to kill him for some reason when she could do it if she tried (when she becomes able to).

I'm still worried about what will happen when and if Benio brings Kamui to the island with her after getting her powers back. If she's seen as a traitor, won't it be a problem? Although they might spare after some kind of punishment where she doesn't die since she's a Twin Star. Rokuro would also be subjected to the same punishment as her other half as a Twin Star, though.

If there's a way for her to get her powers back with Chinu's help, then it wouldn't necessarily mean that she's literally going the route of "Darkness" to get power, would it? She'd just get her own powers back with Chinu's help, rather than really getting the power of a Basara itself. And it's also not like both she and Rokuro haven't already done that, either. Rokuro's right arm is that of an Impurity, while both of Benio's legs are those of an Impurity as well (Benio's came from the power of a Basara, to boot). [I'm talking about what another member was saying, about Benio becoming an antagonist in the future because she's the Yin to Rokuro's Yang and is getting the powers of darkness while he's getting the powers of light. It's true that she's the Yin to his Yang, but that doesn't necessarily mean she'll become an antagonist. Go and read History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi with a similar thing between the main couple, where the guy is Yang and the girl is Yin with how their respective types of ki are, but they both still hook up in the end.]
__________________


[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-05, 00:47   Link #355
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
and about that "rapey thing", yeah... it might be safe atm but Benio needs to shift under Chinu's protection instead since Kamui is definitely too dangerous and lustful right now
As far as we know, there is no safe Basara. Kamui, by not killing her, has already shown himself to be a complete outlier.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-05, 01:06   Link #356
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
chapter 47

Spoiler for Spoilers!:
__________________

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-05, 15:57   Link #357
konart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moscow, RU
Age: 28
46 scanlation is out

Aaaaand it doesn't really answer our previous questions regarding their dialogue. Only more questions now.
__________________
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-07, 01:34   Link #358
Skaddix
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Benio wants to kill him to avenge her parents' deaths, though. Will she really change her mind on that? Even she reason she gained Impurity legs was so that she could get the power to kill him. It would all kind of like a waste if, after all that, she decided not to kill him for some reason when she could do it if she tried (when she becomes able to).

I'm still worried about what will happen when and if Benio brings Kamui to the island with her after getting her powers back. If she's seen as a traitor, won't it be a problem? Although they might spare after some kind of punishment where she doesn't die since she's a Twin Star. Rokuro would also be subjected to the same punishment as her other half as a Twin Star, though.

If there's a way for her to get her powers back with Chinu's help, then it wouldn't necessarily mean that she's literally going the route of "Darkness" to get power, would it? She'd just get her own powers back with Chinu's help, rather than really getting the power of a Basara itself. And it's also not like both she and Rokuro haven't already done that, either. Rokuro's right arm is that of an Impurity, while both of Benio's legs are those of an Impurity as well (Benio's came from the power of a Basara, to boot). [I'm talking about what another member was saying, about Benio becoming an antagonist in the future because she's the Yin to Rokuro's Yang and is getting the powers of darkness while he's getting the powers of light. It's true that she's the Yin to his Yang, but that doesn't necessarily mean she'll become an antagonist. Go and read History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi with a similar thing between the main couple, where the guy is Yang and the girl is Yin with how their respective types of ki are, but they both still hook up in the end.]
She says she wants to kill him but she pretty reliant on him to get her power back and he has helped her far more then she has him.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-07, 08:42   Link #359
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 27
If she brings him to the island to meet Rokuro, she'd be helping him. Because fighting the Twin-Star Exorcists together is exactly what he wants, like he said himself. And she also wants to fight him, so doing that would be like killing two birds with one stone. But the problem is that the exorcists on the island will view helping an Impurity as an act of betrayal.

@konart: Well, of course. I guess we'll have to wait for future chapters to get the true meaning of Tenma and Arima's conversation and also of what Tatara was saying Shimon.

But yeah, I think this was a good fight. Ending it with a charge in a free-fall was epic - and funny. Now the tournament only has two rounds left? So the final round is close? I wonder if Rokuro will really win it.
__________________


[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
exorcist, harem, onmyoudo, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.