AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-07-29, 02:26   Link #7741
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
The reaction of Sankaku Complex users to the scathing comments of 2ch on the recent closure of One Manga has found its way back to 2ch and incited an even more biting response.

Their response to the closure of One Manga and the impudent reaction of Sankaku Complex users angry at having to use more inconvenient sources of pirated manga filled scores of threads across 2ch, and was soon picked up by any number of 2ch-centric sites.

A representative selection of their comments is translated below:
This is why all chans - 2chan, 4chan, 6chan, whatever other chan some dangerous idiot may dare to think up - are complete sh*tholes. Screw 'em all.

And why respond to Sankaku, that awful place whose writers have nothing but pantsu (they can't say panties, must say pantsu >_>) and similar topics in their minds? Can't those 2channers find a place with a majority of intelligent non-pirates, like AnimeSuki?

Last edited by Kudryavka; 2010-07-29 at 02:45.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 02:53   Link #7742
Tsumugi~
"This guy are sick."

Best game ever hands down.
Old 2010-07-29, 09:33   Link #7743
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
This is why all chans - 2chan, 4chan, 6chan, whatever other chan some dangerous idiot may dare to think up - are complete sh*tholes. Screw 'em all.

And why respond to Sankaku, that awful place whose writers have nothing but pantsu (they can't say panties, must say pantsu >_>) and similar topics in their minds? Can't those 2channers find a place with a majority of intelligent non-pirates, like AnimeSuki?
And then our comments here will be translated into Japanese by Random Guy A and posted on 2ch, and then a new wave of "feedback" will come from 2ch about us AS residents..... before they are picked off by Sankaku and eventually get to us again.

Internet is such a great place. We always have a good laugh even when people do everrything seriously
Old 2010-07-29, 09:40   Link #7744
thevil1
Adventure ∀logger

Send a message via AIM to thevil1
Spoiler for Funny [url]www.bash.org[/url] quote:

I have a lot more funny IRC quotes saved on my HDD.
Old 2010-07-29, 10:08   Link #7745
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Spoiler for More from bash.org:
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 11:02   Link #7746
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Spoiler for More from bash.org:
That is so fake. How can they bury each other in the sand without the help of a third party?
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 13:12   Link #7747
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
That is so fake. How can they bury each other in the sand without the help of a third party?
Create a sand-castle like arch or pillar, move under it and make it drop; the bigger the better. You can also just dig hole near the water and wait for the tide to create a quicksand effect. You won't go under but it will be far harder to get out then it was to get in (see mythbusters ).
Old 2010-07-29, 14:03   Link #7748
JRendell
Manga Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Create a sand-castle like arch or pillar, move under it and make it drop; the bigger the better. You can also just dig hole near the water and wait for the tide to create a quicksand effect. You won't go under but it will be far harder to get out then it was to get in (see mythbusters ).
They were drunk....
JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 14:08   Link #7749
thevil1
Adventure ∀logger

Send a message via AIM to thevil1
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
It's IRC who cares if it's fake. IRC is for random chatter.
Old 2010-07-29, 16:41   Link #7750
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Exactly, it doesn't have to be real. You just need to imagine that it is and it's hilarious

Spoiler for More randomness:
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 18:26   Link #7751
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
And then our comments here will be translated into Japanese by Random Guy A and posted on 2ch, and then a new wave of "feedback" will come from 2ch about us AS residents..... before they are picked off by Sankaku and eventually get to us again.

Internet is such a great place. We always have a good laugh even when people do everrything seriously
This is just back and forth NO U. The internet is hilarious!
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 02:13   Link #7752
RiderLeangle

A woman was called by her son's teacher to meet him at his classroom after school. When she got there, she saw her son standing alone facing a corner.

Teacher-"Thank you for coming on such short notice, ma'm. The reason I called you is because your son was cheating on his test."

Mother-"You can't be serious! My son would never do that! How can you be sure?"

Teacher-"Because his test's answers were exactly the same as the kid who seats next to him."

Mother-"That's not proof enough. It could have been the other kid copying from my son's answers!"

Teacher-"I considered that possibility as well, until I read question #10: In what year the Civil War started? The kid answered "I don't know", and your son answered "Me neither!"
RiderLeangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 10:51   Link #7753
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for for neatness:

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 10:57   Link #7754
Tsumugi~
"This guy are sick."

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post

Haha^^ that's pretty funny!
Old 2010-07-30, 11:25   Link #7755
nlnforever

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
nlnforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 14:44   Link #7756
Nadeko_Sengoku
Evil Vampire

At my local anime con theres a masquerade where people can put on little skits. This one was my favorite.
WARNING: many sexual innuendos

Old 2010-07-30, 14:57   Link #7757
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post

LOL, nice find!
Old 2010-07-30, 17:31   Link #7758
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

A postmortem mind after a night fight with words

If time flies while you are having fun, is it true that happier people die faster?

If there is no such thing as free lunch, and the best things in life are free, lunch wouldn't be the best thing in the world. So what is?

If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, and while you are sick you met someone who is the apple of your eye, do you eat him/her?

If the rule of the thumb is to break every rule in the book, do you break your own thumb or someone else's?

If someone uses underhanded tactics to gain an upper hand, is his/her hands below, above or totally out?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 19:56   Link #7759
JRendell
Manga Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
If there is no such thing as free lunch, and the best things in life are free, lunch wouldn't be the best thing in the world. So what is?
This doesn't make sense. Who said lunch is the best thing in the world?
JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 20:43   Link #7760
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRendell View Post
This doesn't make sense. Who said lunch is the best thing in the world?
Please tell me you don't eat. The term lunch is supposed to be termed as a necessity, and erstwise, that statement tells us to reconsider our addictions, namely our wants which became our needs.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor