AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-10-17, 20:28   Link #3381
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Still doing some training in Tekken TAG Tournament 2 [PS3] since I'm a cannon fodder on online matches can't even keep up with their movements, let alone winning.

Currently also starting to play Mass Effect (PC). This really reminds me of Star Wars: Knights of the Republic, which is good.
Old 2012-10-18, 04:21   Link #3382
The American Average
2LMES

me i've been playing several games gundam vs extreme, graces f, persona 3 fees, persona 4/arena, and BBCSX getting ready for BBCP
Old 2012-10-20, 02:59   Link #3383
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Retro City Rampage (PC)
Despite not having had the experience of genuine 8-bit gaming, I absolutely had a blast playing through the game and trying to pick out all the references to 80s-90s pop culture. Now waiting for the PS3/PS Vita versions, once SCEE decides to release the damn game on the EU PlayStation Store already...
Old 2012-10-20, 04:17   Link #3384
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Fairy Bloom Freesia.

It's pretty hard. >.>;
Old 2012-10-20, 19:25   Link #3385
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA - Dreamy Theater. Figured I'd give it a try and...OMG, I wish I got it sooner.

...why couldn't SEGA put this much effort into the PS3 version of K-on! Houkago Live?
Old 2012-10-20, 19:55   Link #3386
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA - Dreamy Theater. Figured I'd give it a try and...OMG, I wish I got it sooner.

...why couldn't SEGA put this much effort into the PS3 version of K-on! Houkago Live?
Probably because vocaloid franchise is clearly more profitable than K-ON!
I wish they would make the 2nd game featuring the new songs with some additional game modes. And make it into a console game
Old 2012-10-21, 00:46   Link #3387
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
PS3: Still grinding my way through One Piece: Pirate Warriors, just trying to collect all the coins still. Taking alot longer than I originally thought, but I've got time to waste into the game~

3DS: Playing Code of Princess actually, probably wouldn't have picked it up if the girl at our local game store hadn't notice I seem to pick up alot of anime-ish Atlus games... anyway, I'm finding the game pretty good so far. Gotta say though, when I first looked at the game I figured it'd be another JRPG with turn based battle systems....didn't think it'd turn out to be like.... a lineear Golden Axe of sorts. All in all, I find myself still playing it, proooobably due to Zozo though~

DS: Inching my way through Pokemon Black 2. Once I realized I could get some good supplies from making the movies in PokeStar Studios, I actually spend quite some time there stockpiling Lemonades and the such... after that, Join Avenue actually got ahold of me since I have been running into quite afew people with the game.... so spent some time with that. So with me getting caught up on everything so far... it's no wonder I'm just after the 4th Gym Battle~
Old 2012-10-21, 15:36   Link #3388
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Vita: Little Busters Converted Edition - I know this is already translated, but I decided to take a crack at it since I know a bit Japanese and working on the Intermediate level. So far, I haven't got so far since I'm studying for exams... but I need to decide which arc to do first... But besides from that, the Japanese text on Vita games is a lot more readable than the PSP ones... Playing Shining Hearts and trying to find the kanji in the Japanese dictionary was pain in the butt since the text is so blurry.

But aside from that, I do plan on downloading Idolmaster Shiny Festa in a few weeks... just holding out on first impressions from other players before committing myself.

DS: Pokemon Black 2 (Japanese version) - Since my sister is playing it in English, I'm just training my Pokemon to level 100... Then, I will probably start catching the rest of the legendaries. Also need to breed more Pokemon.
Old 2012-10-21, 22:49   Link #3389
panchan

Dokuro on ps vita

Pretty challenging, frustrating but it's fun
panchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 18:18   Link #3390
Dextro
He Without a Title

I picked up Assassins Creed 1, 2 and brotherhood on the recently so that's going to take up my gaming time for now.
Old 2012-10-22, 23:36   Link #3391
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I am currently playing Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3), Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony (PS3), and Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned (PS3) !

I'm hoping that GTA V will be released during or before December 2013/January 2014...
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 21:43   Link #3392
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

It has been a while since I posted here.

Ok, I'm playing Batman Arkham City (PC), Dota2, Rewrite and Zelda Ocarina of Time (3DS)
Linkark07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 22:55   Link #3393
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Now playing Crysis: Warhead.
Old 2012-10-24, 13:35   Link #3394
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

currently playing:

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
comments: i already beaten the story mode and a few DLC chapters pass few days ago.
now, i'm just grinding for some levels and get more rank 34 legendary to floor 100 of item
world. and then do some reverse pirating to capture some statician or whatever how you spell
them to level up my guys even faster. and then get to the land of carnage.

i'm probably gonna be spending another good 40+ hrs. into this game while waiting for Ragnarok Odyssey
to come out next week!

Diablo 3
comments: playing it again after months of inactive. the new update was alright. somehow,
i'm not feeling it. i quitted this game yet again, i guess it's just not that much fun
for me. i might come back again in another year worth of update from blizzard.
Old 2012-10-25, 06:20   Link #3395
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Corpse Party on PSP. Why in the hell am I playing this at 4 in the morning? Am I a fool who doesn't wish to sleep at some point?
Old 2012-10-25, 14:58   Link #3396
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Corpse Party on PSP. Why in the hell am I playing this at 4 in the morning? Am I a fool who doesn't wish to sleep at some point?
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. There's a reason I haven't finished the game yet. Bloody eye-contact ghost.
Old 2012-10-27, 23:51   Link #3397
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

currently playing:

ps3: One Piece: Pirate's Warrior

comments: havent watch the anime show of this one yet. bought this game and play
through the main story. the main story was quite long; took me about 10+ hrs. to beat it.
i'm playing Robin's story right now. there are still others' story as well. which probably gonna
take awhile before i can finish all of them. the game is quite fun and i'm having a blast running around
slapping minions with Robin's hands attack. 8.8/10 pts.!

EDIT: just check out how many episodes this show has. 643?! jesus! i'll probably wont be watching them any time soon. >>;
the heck? Robin only has like two story missions...that was really short. oh, i forgot to mention that the main story was a PAIN
to go thru as Luffy. i bunch of jumping puzzles. i got a little tire of them. i want action and more actions since the puzzles were lame
and boring. but most of the fights were pretty epic.

Robin's Gameplay
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Xefi; 2012-10-28 at 00:46.
Xefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 00:56   Link #3398
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
Diablo 3
comments: playing it again after months of inactive. the new update was alright. somehow,
i'm not feeling it. i quitted this game yet again, i guess it's just not that much fun
for me. i might come back again in another year worth of update from blizzard.
My bro and I were checking out the new update notes since we too had quit way back and were thinking of trying it again after all these new updates. Looks like there's not much too look forward to again though.

Currently playing:

Chivalry Medieval Warfare
Hawken (closed beta, will be ending tomorrow)
Shogun 2 Total War

Thinking about buying King's Bounty Warriors of the North, but waiting on reviews for it since it just came out.

Currently waiting for:

Hitman Absolution
SWTOR F2P option (I'm an old subscriber but I wanna go back since I dead bored of GW2)

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 04:15   Link #3399
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

THE iDOLM@STER: Shiny Festa - Funky Note: This game is unbelievably cute and fun. I guess I'll be addicted for a while.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward: A horror/mystery visual novel done right. It builds up the uneasy feeling, throws intricate and deep puzzles in that really make you think, and fixes what's tedious about visual novels- the repetition. Using a flow chart system, you can see where you've been and jump to where you need to, should you reach an ending.

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions: My favourite RPG of all time made portable and reworked. Not only did they use a more appropriate translation this time around, they've added nice cutscenes to make the game feel even more real. I think I do prefer the original since it ran in its full glory on the Playstation, but this is amazingly close for a portable system.
Old 2012-10-28, 04:55   Link #3400
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions:...I think I do prefer the original since it ran in its full glory on the Playstation, but this is amazingly close for a portable system.
Are you alluding to the slowdown issue in the PSP remake? Because relatively recently a patch was released to fix it... custom firmware required.
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote