AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2007-10-22, 18:23   Link #6941
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Post Episode 11

omg.. They even can't recognize their creator?

Lol, but in which one? XD

Well they didn't show it but you could hear it.. She left thru door...
Why didn't she left thru N-Field?

Things that Kana brought with her to...... PLAY ALICE GAME?
Wtf cookies?... Is this picnic or what....
Second thing.. I thought only Pizzicato can bring her her violin...

So that's how it is... Rozen Maiden is acutally tentacle hentai....

Yes you're right Kana... Bara-Bara sounds better in tentacle hentai than Barasuishou...

She don't look sad at all... Well it's tentacle hentai and she is the one who is raping others so it's not surprising...

Enju's (if it is his) world looks similiar to Rozen's... (well but Shinku also said that Rozen travles a lot)

RED:
BLUE: Why isn't Kana's attack also affect Sui?

Whoa.. She can stand up in a pretty cool way.

Damn.. Why didn't they show the scene how she got freezed? ..

I can change this scene into one emoticon...

Now that was totally unfair Kanaria

Heh.. I really liked this parody .
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 20:38   Link #6942
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post

Did they actually ever seen Rozen or was this feeling of 'father' just imprinted on them. In the meaning of they didn't gain their consciousness before he sent them on their seperate ways.
Quote:

Haha yeah the N-Field. Just pick a random one and it'll be fine. The great climatic battle with both sides in different fields. "Geeze what's taking them so long?" . We've already gone over the map issue so it's not like they can say 'go to Bara-Bara' and your fine.
Quote:

So she could fly off on her umbrella?
Quote:

Haha gotta love the final battle preparations. If we can't beat them in battle we'll just use some food to bribe them . Either that or she figured the winner was bound to be hungry so might as well be considerate. Though maybe your staff insider will say it's for the crew.
Quote:

Somehow I'm not surprised...
Quote:

Yes you're right Kana... Bara-Bara sounds better in tentacle hentai than Barasuishou...
Add in the fact it's a whole lot easier to say and remember how to spell Bara-Bara than Barasuishou.
Quote:

RED:
From this distance it looks like a really cheap pirates eyepatch. And in terms of Sui not being affected....ally shield. Unlike warfare with guns friendly fire can easily be avoided .
Quote:

Really it`s stealing no matter how you address it. Then she has the nerve to try and hold onto stolen goods. Bara beat the heck out of the Desu fair and square and deserves it.

Anyways if KunKun is Laplace and sometimes Rozen would that not make him the bottom of evil? Though Kira could be in charge of it all. And considering her powers being the root of evil may be fitting .
Old 2007-10-22, 20:53   Link #6943
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Quote:
Did they actually ever seen Rozen or was this feeling of 'father' just imprinted on them. In the meaning of they didn't gain their consciousness before he sent them on their seperate ways.
I think Shinku once said that they never seen his eyes...
Quote:
So she could fly off on her umbrella?
geez... I totally forgot about that..sorry my mistake.
Quote:
Add in the fact it's a whole lot easier to say and remember how to spell Bara-Bara than Barasuishou.
Yeah but it sounds weird in english... Rose-Rose
Quote:
From this distance it looks like a really cheap pirates eyepatch. And in terms of Sui not being affected....ally shield. Unlike warfare with guns friendly fire can easily be avoided .
Well I think Kana just turned off friendly fire in the lobby. Hmmm... But I guess Laplace was host. So he must configured the settings...
Quote:
Really it`s stealing no matter how you address it. Then she has the nerve to try and hold onto stolen goods. Bara beat the heck out of the Desu fair and square and deserves it.
Yeah, even if it's Bara I just can't forgive this... It's totally stupid. But she got pwned anyway
Old 2007-10-22, 22:13   Link #6944
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
I think Shinku once said that they never seen his eyes...
Well I think Gin might be the only one who would know. If she saw him with Shinku. But can't recall her actually speaking to that guy in this season unless I missed something in my memory.
Quote:
geez... I totally forgot about that..sorry my mistake.
Well I was just guessing on that. But is pretty possible that was her plan. After all since no one cares what they do in terms of flying why not check out the area.
Quote:
Yeah but it sounds weird in english... Rose-Rose
Well when you put it like that it does sound pretty odd. . But just on sound Bara Bara sounds alright.
Quote:
Well I think Kana just turned off friendly fire in the lobby. Hmmm... But I guess Laplace was host. So he must configured the settings...
That'd be it. Must be one of those violins that have convenient setting options. Bet she can't even play and it's run by remote .
Quote:
Yeah, even if it's Bara I just can't forgive this... It's totally stupid. But she got pwned anyway
True enough. If your going to go and steal something Bara has worked for at least pull it off right. All that whining about protecting her and you get owned.
Old 2007-10-22, 22:47   Link #6945
the follower 89
Refreshed by peace

speachless again , you realy know a lot, i'm struggling to keep up whit all of you, so i don't realy know what to say, what to coment.

So good job shadow, you are almost done, so keep up and good luck

my first oficiall signature send me a private message and tell how godd or bad it was
the follower 89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 09:08   Link #6946
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Well I also didn't know all this stuff.
But thanks to the the re-watch and these reviews, I and other people know know much more .
Yeah.. Final ep (my fav. ).. Also don't forget the Ouverture
Old 2007-10-23, 11:09   Link #6947
the follower 89
Refreshed by peace

yes i forgot overture, but to bad is only two episodes, i think rozen maide is one of the coolest and shorter series i have ever watch.

I'm waithing for the next review

my first oficiall signature send me a private message and tell how godd or bad it was
Old 2007-10-23, 11:23   Link #6948
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Agree these reviews have really increased my knowledge overall about the series. Ouverture should be fun as well.
Old 2007-10-24, 01:58   Link #6949
Kokoa
Midget.

Quote:
No, because the person who plays Enju also plays Rozen and they look exactly the same.

Quote:
You know, THE n-field! Anyway, Shinku and Suigintou has read the script, so Suigintou can go there, and Shinku can tell the other where to go.

Quote:
The crew couldn't be bothered opening one just for something like that.

Quote:
The cameramen/crew/dirrector stashed stuff to eat in btween the scenes in her bag. Ironically, after browsing through the rooms of that house, one of the crew found a bin identical to the one in Jun's room, that they put their rubbish in.

Quote:
Not intentional, not intentional. But considering the absurd director...

Quote:
They invented that to be funny. But it wasn't.

Quote:
She don't look sad at all... Well it's tentacle hentai and she is the one who is raping others so it's not surprising...
Face has to match the scene [even if it's tentacle hentai].

Quote:
Enju's (if it is his) world looks similiar to Rozen's... (well but Shinku also said that Rozen travles a lot)
Because it's the same set [another lazy i-could-not-be-bothered attempt by the crew].

Quote:
RED:
Because she is lying on the ground. Lying on the ground is a great defense.
Quote:
It took her AGES to get that right.

Quote:
Damn.. Why didn't they show the scene how she got freezed? ..
Well, the crew didn't actually want to kill Suiseseki [because she is in later scene, so they speed-of-light changed her for a maniquin [spelling?] inside a crystal.

Quote:
I can change this scene into one emoticon...
Remember who Laplace actually is. [Starts with a K...]

Quote:
Yes, that was totally part of your plan to destroy things wasn't it. See? She really is plotting something. She accedentally dropped her guard when she stole Suiseseki's Rosa Mystica.
Kokoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-24, 11:20   Link #6950
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

I'm sorry that I'm late with review...
But I have lot of things to do.. So I didn't have time yesterday...
But I'll try to go here as much as I can.. Well I don't really have to do anything important.
But to me it's important.. You see I downloaded about 30 000 anime pics and now I have to sort those what I like and what I don't... I also installed Vista Inspirat 2 and some new skins for mozilla... While searching for some skins I also got a virus (really bad one) and I forgot my NOD32 already don't work (it was only trial version)... After that my computer started to be totally slow... But thank god I was somehow able to quickly download NOD from torrents and now everything is back to normal.
Even tho my computer is still a little bit slow for having so many pictures and skins...
So I have to look at it because I hate when I have slow computer...
Then I promised one friend on internet that I will help him with some stuff on his site (www.gundam.sk).... Then I have to finally print those Kira pics and put them on my wall.. Also I have to put down RM anime pics (I tell the reason later).
I also have to make my userbar (that won't take a long).. Then somehow repair my MP3 player because it don't work... And also write reviews for RMO...
I really hate things like taking a shower, eating, going on toilet, school because it takes so much of my precious time... But parents just don't understand that I have a lot of work to do... Well at least they don't really care that I always have 5 (worst grade) in school.. Except some subjects like english ....
Ok so that's it...
Now for the review...

RED: Hmm... First I thought she is going to use that attacks like in last ep of S1... But then it stopped shining... Well... All I want to say is... Ah nvm...
BLUE: Shinku couldn't use Jun's powers is Hina's world in S1.. So how can Suigintou use it from Megu like this?

Crystals should also hit Shinku... You know.. gin don't have torso...

Weee the mood ruiner...

This is such a great scene.. Totally love it

Well since they're both immortals I guess Rozen didn't had anything better to do so he became.......... teacher?.... This is kinda weird...

I would even feel sorry for her but... You know... She's been doing all this for Enju (A MAN)... So there's no way I can feel sorr for her...

I just wonder what happened to them... But not that I really care a lot.

Yeah. C'mon Jun, let poor ol' rabbit have some fun.

SHHH!! Mr. mysterious is coming!

When I look at this... I think Rozen acutally don't like any other doll except Shinku...

So she wakes up... But how come she is still sitting in that chair?

He could have told them earlier..

Well what should I say... The best scene in whole RM anime...

How did they know where's the exit?

I think this was first time I've ever seen a commercial for other anime(s).

Well yeah ummm... parody...

I will tell my overall opinion after I finish reviews for RMO.
Old 2007-10-24, 13:28   Link #6951
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
I'm sorry that I'm late with review...
But I have lot of things to do.. So I didn't have time yesterday...
But I'll try to go here as much as I can.. Well I don't really have to do anything important.
But to me it's important.. You see I downloaded about 30 000 anime pics and now I have to sort those what I like and what I don't... I also installed Vista Inspirat 2 and some new skins for mozilla... While searching for some skins I also got a virus (really bad one) and I forgot my NOD32 already don't work (it was only trial version)... After that my computer started to be totally slow... But thank god I was somehow able to quickly download NOD from torrents and now everything is back to normal.
Even tho my computer is still a little bit slow for having so many pictures and skins...
So I have to look at it because I hate when I have slow computer...
Then I promised one friend on internet that I will help him with some stuff on his site (www.gundam.sk).... Then I have to finally print those Kira pics and put them on my wall.. Also I have to put down RM anime pics (I tell the reason later).
I also have to make my userbar (that won't take a long).. Then somehow repair my MP3 player because it don't work... And also write reviews for RMO...
I really hate things like taking a shower, eating, going on toilet, school because it takes so much of my precious time... But parents just don't understand that I have a lot of work to do... Well at least they don't really care that I always have 5 (worst grade) in school.. Except some subjects like english ....
Ok so that's it...
Now for the review...
It's quite the busy time. Always appreciate finding the time for a review on the episodes.

RED: Hmm... First I thought she is going to use that attacks like in last ep of S1... But then it stopped shining... Well... All I want to say is... Ah nvm...
BLUE: Shinku couldn't use Jun's powers is Hina's world in S1.. So how can Suigintou use it from Megu like this?
Has to be because Gin is so much more skilled than Shinku . She can draw power in a situation she shouldn't even without trying. Maybe a poorly thought out plot hole or since Megu is hospitalized powers at be gave a special exception.
Quote:

Maybe Bara-Bara had a heart and split them to hit everywhere but that spot? Though the fact she can stab a person when they don't see it coming and blast someone from behind kind've hurts that. Maybe it's a torso shield, there may not be a physical thing but she puts up a barrier there...
Quote:

Weee the mood ruiner...
Every time I see that it makes me want to hit the person in charge. Heavily emotional moment then suddenly....oh here's the stupid cheerful breaking up the episode point! It's just so stupid that it's ridiculous.
Quote:

Gin! This can't be forgiven. It just isn't right....Not fighting a battle but being hit from behind and now in such a state...This is pure tradegy right there I have no doubt about it. One who fought and struggled for so long now immobile...
Quote:

Yeah well someone had to do it. Shut up Jun and his big stupid speech. Everyone is gone but let's go hope and watch some tv!? I'm sure Bara will just let it go and leave you be from here on out. Happily ever after....not! Bara really is a skilled user of the sneak attack.
Quote:

Well since they're both immortals I guess Rozen didn't had anything better to do so he became.......... teacher?.... This is kinda weird...
I felt that he was his student before the whole immortality thing. Either Rozen helped him become immortal (god knows how he got that way. Or maybe we are missing the Highlander series going on behind the scenes).
Quote:

I would even feel sorry for her but... You know... She's been doing all this for Enju (A MAN)... So there's no way I can feel sorr for her...
I just wouldn't feel sorry for her period. Woo break up you monster! Goes to show you that attacks from behind will be punished 10 fold. Guess there is a slight pity for that way to go, but oh well these things happen to manipulators. Anyways aren't the dolls mostly doing it for a guy in Rozen?
Quote:

Maybe wondered into another N field then fell off a cliff . But really probably vanished somewhere to work on rebuilding Bara. Somehow I believe if we don't see him die or something he'll show up again.
Quote:

Guy must really love his god complex. Ooh glowing light as the silent figure arrives.
Quote:

When I look at this... I think Rozen acutally don't like any other doll except Shinku...
You have to wonder at times. A good question is where the heck did all the chairs come from? Though if your immortal then magically bringing out some chairs isn't all that big. But was nice to see him showing some care to Suigintou and not leaving her without some care. Think being pat on the head would mean quite a bit to her.

But do think he gives Shinku a greater degree of attention.
Quote:

It's comfy? Plus she doesn't feel like walking all that much outside of a fight. Jun has to be useful for something.
Quote:

Yeah and waste the fun of watching some dolls beat the heck out of each other? Seems a bit nuts that he wouldn't bring up another option earlier. But doesn't even seem like he said what this magical other option is. Just leave them with the fighting option clear and let them try to figure out how they are supposed to become Alice another way.
Quote:

Well it's pretty close . Think even a small appearance for Kira would make it worthwhile right? Also what's with that Laplace? Gin won that rosae mysticae fair and square. Well Shinku also had Hina's, so not sure why the rabbit gets to walk off with them.
Quote:

Yeah might be one of the earlier times. But now there are a few times when they give you a commercial for a new anime at the end of a series. Not sure about the other one. But I can say Rec was a nice little series. Amazingly short but also plenty of fun all things considered.
Quote:
I will tell my overall opinion after I finish reviews for RMO.
I'm sure they saved some points with at least including Kira's face. Though might also lose points with not having her play a role and say anything. Should be a good final review. Will also hand out a rating with everything considered.

The mass battle with Shinku and Bara wasn't bad. Got to mix in everything pretty well. Though regardless when you have Shinku and Gin's powers combined on something it's hard not to win.
Old 2007-10-24, 13:44   Link #6952
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Quote:
Maybe Bara-Bara had a heart and split them to hit everywhere but that spot? Though the fact she can stab a person when they don't see it coming and blast someone from behind kind've hurts that. Maybe it's a torso shield, there may not be a physical thing but she puts up a barrier there...
I think you're right with that barrier thing.
Quote:
Gin! This can't be forgiven. It just isn't right....Not fighting a battle but being hit from behind and now in such a state...This is pure tradegy right there I have no doubt about it. One who fought and struggled for so long now immobile...
Well lol... Kirakishou also had some dirty tricks in her sleeve... Like she stole Megu from her bed ... I was always against this unfair tricks... But for some reason, I started to like them a little... But I usually hate cheating... But well Suigintou could have dodged it so she's the one who is at fault that she died...
Quote:
I just wouldn't feel sorry for her period. Woo break up you monster! Goes to show you that attacks from behind will be punished 10 fold. Guess there is a slight pity for that way to go, but oh well these things happen to manipulators. Anyways aren't the dolls mostly doing it for a guy in Rozen?
Heh... Well I don't like Bara because she like Enju .
I'm also starting to hate other dolls because of it...
Except Kira who loves Suigintou .
Quote:
Maybe wondered into another N field then fell off a cliff . But really probably vanished somewhere to work on rebuilding Bara. Somehow I believe if we don't see him die or something he'll show up again.
Well I don't really care if they will appear in S3... but if tehy do, I hope Kira will totally finish Bara off .
Quote:
Guy must really love his god complex. Ooh glowing light as the silent figure arrives.
Well you know... When somene becomes immortal, after some time, he/she will become brain-sicked
Looks like this guy lived long time since he thinks he's god
Quote:
Well it's pretty close . Think even a small appearance for Kira would make it worthwhile right? Also what's with that Laplace? Gin won that rosae mysticae fair and square. Well Shinku also had Hina's, so not sure why the rabbit gets to walk off with them.
Maybe creators wanted it to use it in S3... (like Kira will have them and Shinku will have to take it from her ..)
Quote:
Should be a good final review. Will also hand out a rating with everything considered.
Well you shouldn't expect much from it... Even tho my opinion about anime changed pretty much... Well you'll see.
Old 2007-10-24, 22:47   Link #6953
the follower 89
Refreshed by peace

Quote:
Me too, at first i can't understand how gin was able to move at all with out a torso, so the barrier sound like a good explanation, but how she do it before she got her rosa mystica,

Quote:
Well lol... Kirakishou also had some dirty tricks in her sleeve... Like she stole Megu from her bed ... I was always against this unfair tricks... But for some reason, I started to like them a little... But I usually hate cheating... But well Suigintou could have dodged it so she's the one who is at fault that she died...
I think , why in the world we are praising the villians, bad ones, of the story, in the past we used to hate the bads and love the heros, but here it seems backwords, we then to dislike the heros and like the antiheros, Lol
And i think when suigintou save shinku she do the rigth thing.

Quote:
Heh... Well I don't like Bara because she like Enju .
I'm also starting to hate other dolls because of it...
Except Kira who loves Suigintou .
Well, you can't hate them for loving rozen, and bara enju, He is their father, their creator so they live him, love him sorry!, as a child loves atheir parents, because you love your father rigth?
Oh, a question, kira love gin in what way, romantic love, or a fraternal one.

Quote:
Well I don't really care if they will appear in S3... but if tehy do, I hope Kira will totally finish Bara off .
And finally see her anime self in action, i can't wait
But, they are making a s3, is a fact already ?

Quote:
Well you know... When somene becomes immortal, after some time, he/she will become brain-sicked
Looks like this guy lived long time since he thinks he's god
Maybe rozen have suffer too much pain and can't find the peace of death. Well that was awkward
And you are are rigth why so much ligth, he enter in the scene as the migty savior, i think she is just a show off

Quote:
Maybe creators wanted it to use it in S3... (like Kira will have them and Shinku will have to take it from her ..)
Hope they made it wort to see, i realy like figths thats show super amazing powers, thats why a like dbz, and naruto .
I realy enjoy the last battle of rozen maiden, if jun had not said the little speech, shinku would have won the fake alice game,because i realy would love to see shinku killing bara, after that only kira would be in her way

Quote:
Well you shouldn't expect much from it... Even tho my opinion about anime changed pretty much... Well you'll see.
Good luck whit it, i hope you give your best sience is the last, oh btw, are making a review for the last two episodes of overture ?

Old 2007-10-24, 22:58   Link #6954
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by the follower 89 View Post
Me too, at first i can't understand how gin was able to move at all with out a torso, so the barrier sound like a good explanation, but how she do it before she got her rosa mystica,
Like many things in this world the answer is simple. Guts (Which is slightly ironic with the missing torso I know). But seems like a standard response with Gin is shear will power. It's something she could move without a rosa mystica period so anything else can't surprise me.
Quote:
I think , why in the world we are praising the villians, bad ones, of the story, in the past we used to hate the bads and love the heros, but here it seems backwords, we then to dislike the heros and like the antiheros, Lol
And i think when suigintou save shinku she do the rigth thing.
It really is an odd thing. Maybe as anime watches grow they start losing the black and white views they used to look at things with. With the bad guys being pure evil and the good guys saints. Though at times it can be a bit annoying since when you want to hate a bad guy people start going on about how they had their reasons and they aren't really that bad. Sometimes its good to just hate the villain.
Quote:
Well, you can't hate them for loving rozen, and bara enju, He is their father, their creator so they live him, love him sorry!, as a child loves atheir parents, because you love your father rigth?
Oh, a question, kira love gin in what way, romantic love, or a fraternal one.
Well I agree it's like a parental love. Plus its probably something they have been created with an inborn emotion. A natural longing for 'father' that is a key part to all of them. Almost like a child and their parents, or some people and how they seek after god.
Quote:
And finally see her anime self in action, i can't wait
But, they are making a s3, is a fact already ?
That'd be nice to be sure. Don't think there is anything official about a season 3. Just a lot of hope from fans.
Quote:
Hope they made it wort to see, i realy like figths thats show super amazing powers, thats why a like dbz, and naruto .
I realy enjoy the last battle of rozen maiden, if jun had not said the little speech, shinku would have won the fake alice game,because i realy would love to see shinku killing bara, after that only kira would be in her way
Almost a good thing Bara did that and Jun intervened. If Shinku had won would Rozen have intervened and restored the others? I can't be sure so it's better to have things end like they did. Though cutting out the Jun speech would be nice.
Quote:
Well the barrier was somewhat of a wild guess, but glad it seems to hold up a bit. It's as good an explanation as I could think of.
Quote:
Maybe I'm too simple but dirty tricks just aren't my thing. Let's have the sides go at it full tilt and see who wins. No need to make it complicated through back attacks, kidnappings, or all of it. Generally I'd blame the one who shot the person in the back . Besides it would have been dishonorable to just jump and let Shinku take the beating. Sometimes you have to stand your ground.
Old 2007-10-25, 01:27   Link #6955
Kokoa
Midget.

Quote:
Because Suigintou is character-with-mulitple-abilities.

Quote:
She has an invisible, non-touchable, highly flammable one.

Quote:
Weee the mood ruiner...
That fails immensely. I have no idea why the crew put that in...

Quote:
Well, Shinku read the script so she knew it was coming.

Quote:
Yea, Rozen taught Enju, who actually is himself played by the same actor.

Quote:
Especcially since the man Enju hates is played by the same actor as Enju [talk about split personalites].

Quote:
They got sold on Ebay as fundraising for...something...

Quote:
Yeah. C'mon Jun, let poor ol' rabbit have some fun.
Yea, watching dolls fight-to-kill while the cameramen run aimlessly around in attempt to film it all sure is fun [not].

Quote:
Camera lights in the background make him look better than he actually does look.

Quote:
Because Shinku is the most blonde of course! [The other blonde, Hina, is conspiring to destroy the world, so she is too busy to dilly-dally in Alice Game affairs, which makes Rozen unhappy].

Quote:
Because the crew put her there.

Quote:
He couldn't have, becuase RMT wasn't invented earlier.

Quote:
They had to please the fanbase of Kira fans who consisantly nagged for her to be in it. So there, we have our 4 seconds of footage!

Quote:
How did they know where's the exit?
It is in the script.

Quote:
And also the first time the production team could be bothered putting them in.
Kokoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-25, 12:49   Link #6956
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou

I get to say one thing...I hate the last episode.

Sorry, I was away from this site for awhile...*cries* sometimes, I am a baka.
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-28, 06:32   Link #6957
leoknight

It was an unsatisfied ending to me. 2 of Rosa Mystica were still taken from Laplace no Ma and the true seventh doll of the Rozen Maidens made a few second appeared at the very end so for that matter that really need to be a season 3 to finish off the story completely. It has been nearly a year since Rozen Maiden Overture was released and up till now I still haven’t heard any news about season 3. I hope they didn’t just stop the storyline at 2nd season and leave as it is somewhat incomplete series.
leoknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-02, 19:53   Link #6958
Jakz0r
Jun, more tea.

Hi again!

College work caught up with me, thus i've been away for a while.

Knight-I TOTALLY AGREE!
Jakz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-02, 21:30   Link #6959
Ziv

Quote:

RED:

Old 2007-11-03, 17:36   Link #6960
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Ok people I'm back with changed username (thanks Nightwish).
If someone by a chance don't know my username before, it was RozenMaidenSK.
And since my ban is over, I can post again ^^

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural