AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-05-02, 20:46   Link #381
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Now what would happen to any photo of Hiori? Or even her younger brother? Although that might be a fake.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 00:07   Link #382
dark998

Wow, when the plot gets serious in Soraoto, it gets VERY serious. Who will be the other "unreal" character? Sohara? Mikako? The whole Sorami town?
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 00:17   Link #383
ZeKeR
Superbad

maybe they are all part of a program... seeing as the system can delete memories but at the same time wipe their existence clean off the town....

also... why do i find angel hiyori cute?
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 01:29   Link #384
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
also... why do i find angel hiyori cute?
Hiyori was always cute but the wings just amplified the cuteness. On our end most see wings = cute in Tomoki's world wings = Demon in hiding.
Old 2010-05-03, 01:37   Link #385
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

I really hope that cruel angel doesn't lay his dirty hands on Hiyori... T-T
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 10:08   Link #386
ZeKeR
Superbad

anyone who wants to rip that asshole's wings and send him to oblivion say I....
Old 2010-05-03, 10:24   Link #387
zibi88

Quote:
anyone who wants to rip that asshole's wings and send him to oblivion say I....
its rather obvious...no need to ask ^^.... but the most painfull thing for him would be to be forced to live among the bugs/downers he hates so much.... so take all his power... look... and wings and throw him there forever ^^ death is way to little for this guy...

anyway I hope that this guy wont lay his dirty hands on hiori... wont force her to do what he wants... be like a slave at his palace/throne....

I hope that deidalos will secure her... so both girls could wait for tomoki there... get along better... and observ tomoki out from distance and talk due dreams ^^

but It would be nice if Ikaros in next chapter broke the law for her master's sake... and used a card or soemthing to bring tomokis lost memories back.... so he would know that hiori is at synapse and that she has "wings" and is like "the angel girl from dream" ^^ so maybe he would be more focused on the synapse

I dont want to see that next chapter would be "go back to the gag chapters" after current ones events.... like forgeting that hiori was even intoduced...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 11:06   Link #388
ZeKeR
Superbad

i think the gags will stop now.... the plot is starting to come back to life... thank goodness....

so the angeloids are living androids eh..... created by the angels....

now i know why deidalos not dream.... she met tomoki before... but system will not accept same dream so thats why she's been contacting him via HIS dream.... and she also hates the new world along with hiyori....

i dont want that bastard to mindbreak her and force her to become his concubine.....
BUT judging from his grip, i think he's gonna imprison her.... and its likely that deidalos will come back and save her
Old 2010-05-03, 12:32   Link #389
zibi88

Quote:
i think the gags will stop now.... the plot is starting to come back to life... thank goodness....

so the angeloids are living androids eh..... created by the angels....

now i know why deidalos not dream.... she met tomoki before... but system will not accept same dream so thats why she's been contacting him via HIS dream.... and she also hates the new world along with hiyori....
well liveing angels like Deidalos or Hiori (or any one other in those capsules in that dome)..... can dream... they are like humans.... but they are angels due wings on their back (deidalos is special as she has 2pairs of wings... and she also is the constructor of ikaros, nymph and astrea)

but Angeloids are constructed by "liging" angels...

as for Deidalos.... I guess she was forced to make war angeloids to hurt humans... but she rebelled agaisnt that council guy.... and is in hideing now... I guess she doesnt want to connect to the pods... becouse she is the last hope of synpase... and if she goes in that pod council might control her with it....

so I guess Deidalos is just connecting to tomokis dream on synapse... her dream (without pod) is restrained only to synapse area... mostly outside buidlings but simply on green grass...... there must be something special between her and tomoki... they mostly met in past and no idea if tomoki is real human or angel or an illusion as he is in some kind of coma on synapse unable to wake up without help of his illusion self...

well I guess there is another problem with Deidalos and why she is not in a pod.... what if she is scared that if she meets tomoki in earth illusion... council might pull the pug out... and so her entire existance would be wipped out from his memories... so she cant do it as its too risky...

hmmm what if deidalos and tomoki were a couple in past... but something happeend like deidalos got disconnected from sleeping pod... and all tomokis memories about her got destroyed.... so she said that she wont use that pod ever again... and started to see him via his dream... maybe the reason why tomoki was allways crying after that dream... was becouse subcounciously he knows her... and his heart knows that he loved her.... but his mind doesnt remember it anymore..... so the tears flow by themselfs (the inside struggle between erased memories and feelings lockated inside subconcious... unable to remember that love)...

but still I hope that deidalos will save hiori the same way she did with sugata (the fucking spy who doesnt tell tomoki about synapse and what he discovered at all... if he told about it maybe tomoki would be more aware and curious about hiori and synapse.... but his keeping silent made only tomoki lose memories and hiori suffering from not beign able to return to that dream)

so both her and hiori will be able to stick around together... and talk to tomoki via dream ^^ at least hiori learned that tomoki as the only person on earth was resisting the synapse delete order for longer time... but nymph words shocked him so much that he lost focus and poof memories gone..... still hiori saw that those memories were important to him which made hiori happy... becouse it was like trying to remember the person you like.... as long as he can... more than sugata, mikako or sohara were able to resist (they forgot quite fast compared to tomoki)
Old 2010-05-03, 14:06   Link #390
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Mmmm the deidalos x tomoki doesn't seem to far off but seems a little off, there might be a relationship between them like childhood friends or maybe even his mother? but I don't think lovers.
Old 2010-05-03, 14:14   Link #391
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Wa~i, finally read the new chapter.
Still, I'm surprised how little sadness I feel towards Hiyori's death. I guess it is because she barely had appearance time, existed solely for this plot part (it seems), and her character wasn't really impressive either. Somewhere along those lines...?
Though Sugata, Tomoki, and the two angel's problems proved a lot more painful. I wish Sugata ran a bit faster...

PS: The Harpy's really are useless...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 21:26   Link #392
AdventSleeper

Well she's not exactly completely dead yet is she? It's just that everyone else forgot her, but at least she still has her memories..
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 00:16   Link #393
ZeKeR
Superbad

im starting to think that synapse is messing with the globe.... i mean did you see all those pods? if this turns into tragedy like watashi no messiah sama.... im gonna grab a sledgehammer and smash a wall until im cooled down
Old 2010-05-04, 03:37   Link #394
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmIaNeRd View Post
Well she's not exactly completely dead yet is she? It's just that everyone else forgot her, but at least she still has her memories..
I'm betting all my money the 4-winged angel dude's gonna brainwash Hiyori

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 05:58   Link #395
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
I'm betting all my money the 4-winged angel dude's gonna brainwash Hiyori
he has only 2 wings and not like deidalos who has 4 wings....

anyway what the need of doing this to her anyways now ?? everyone on earth includeing sugata and tomoki.... lost their memories of her existance... and Hiori cant return back to the same dream so she wont be close to tomoki again as she was....

so why waste time to change her memories if its more convinient if she suffers.... like know the price you have to pay for getting to close to downers.... its more painfull if she sees that the guy who she loves doesnt even remember her now... so the council guy can just leave her or put some chains to restrict her moves or put her in prison.......or can forcefully throw her into the sleeping pod and make her life on earth start again in an different dream where she wont meet tomoki (it would be cruel for her)

I rather see that deidalos might act again... and secure Hiori... or Ikaros on earth will do something to make tomoki regain his lost memories... so tomoki will be more interested in the synapse now....

but still did anyone notice 1thing..... how the hell did sugata get there on first place ??? isnt nymph needed to start the Dive game and stop when he needs to escape it ?? so now sugata is trespassing synapse on his own will.... while digging deeper and deeper grave for tomoki... (since council can be pissed off that becosue of tomokis existance other downers are trespassing synapse... so if tomoki dies = no way to enter synapse by the downers)

last time sugata trespassed synapse... Chaos has been send to earth and deidalos plans got kinda destroyed as she lost her hiddout.... now sugata stands in front of the main villan... who noticed that tomoki as the one human was able to resist the memory delete program the longest from all.... so he might see him as potential threat....

heh but wouldnt be better if council just takes tomoki hostage on synapse... or forces him to leave there separeted from other downers.... the same his angeloids could follow him.... so no sugata or anyone else would trespass synaspe.... simply a 1person sacrifice... allow tomoki leave there between "winged people" XD the same prevent others to trespass the land..... and as they pointed tomoki was considered as "no threat to synapse" so they left him be........ so it would be more convinient to let 1 weak downer live there than allow him to live on earth where other downers might use his dream to access their land ^^

so if tomoki would live on synapse both deidalos and hiori would be kinda glad to have him near them.... and maybe uranus queen would be again on synapse and not against synapse.... I guess it would be more convinient for this situation ^^
Old 2010-05-04, 07:48   Link #396
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
PS: The Harpy's really are useless...
Sugata is just pro. Each time he goes, its a taunt to them, making them get even more careless, giving him his chance.
Old 2010-05-04, 08:13   Link #397
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
Mmmm the deidalos x tomoki doesn't seem to far off but seems a little off, there might be a relationship between them like childhood friends or maybe even his mother? but I don't think lovers.
Mother? childhood friend??

re-read chapter one please

Tomoki even mentioned:
"in this dream, a girl whose I never met before(probably because previous memory erasing) sit next to me. I feel I like her A LOT and she kinda like me too
..whoever in the end of the dream..."
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 08:31   Link #398
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Mother? childhood friend??

re-read chapter one please

Tomoki even mentioned:
"in this dream, a girl whose I never met before(probably because previous memory erasing) sit next to me. I feel I like her A LOT and she kinda like me too
..whoever in the end of the dream..."

yes that's why there is a possibility that Tomoki and Deidalos were a couple before.... but something happened his memories got erased about her (so maybe that's why she is not useing the sleeping pod anymore... becouse 1st time tomoki forgot everything about her and she wont survive if that happened again)... yet deep down tomoki still has feelings for her... but is unable to remember who she is.... so tears are flowing throught his dream...

we can notice deidalos happy feeling in c27... she suddenly uses "Tomo-kun" this is rather "very close call" for a stranger....

hmmm but what if tomoki and deidalos were liveing together on earth or synapse... but than something happened.... and deidalos has been captured by the sky... while tomoki has been thrown to earth surface (and his current memories might be fake ones)

like 2 possibilities: Deidalos held on synapse -> tomoki was thrown to earth surfrace from synapse.......or Deidalos has been captured and pulled back to synapse -> while tomoki is stuck on earth surface...

anyway cant wait to learn the true story about it....... but I got a feeling that most of the people in Sora town are sleeping angels on synapse..... that's why whole Synapse island stopped moveing and got located on 1spot here above Sora town..... like there are the biggest accumulation of angels-dreams since its strange that the whole island suddenly traveled whole planet and stopped its moves above this one town (from all possibilities on planet.... why here)

it come.... ikaros has been thrown to earth surface... but the island did not move at all.... what is it waiting for ^^...

heh anyway it was some time from when we saw deidalos..... so maybe she will be back in next chapter (at least for few pages...)... we have to resolve her connection to tomoki... or rather her relantionship with him... (we never ever saw her face [eyes] )
Old 2010-05-04, 09:37   Link #399
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Tomoki may not had his memory erased, he may be an reincarnation of the one Deidalos loves hence no memory. Remember apart for his connection in his dream he's a normal human that age. While Deidalos has been around for millenia.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 09:51   Link #400
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
Tomoki may not had his memory erased, he may be an reincarnation of the one Deidalos loves hence no memory. Remember apart for his connection in his dream he's a normal human that age. While Deidalos has been around for millenia.
well I wouldnt call him "normal human" XD his pervered nature is beyond normal... and his dream is rather strange...

anyway how old is tomoki ?? I mean astrea menioned that 11years ago his dream somehow got connected to synapse... so how old was he.... well we need to see more of the "angel-dreams" on surface... becouse we dont know if the sleeping angels experiance dreams from birth-age (new born child).... or they suddenly appear on the surface with implanted memories of families their childhoods ect.

if so than tomoki might be just one of them... and his dreams was like normal humans.... from child-birth till death (where the dream comes to an end [just like hioris case...]

we can remember few of the dreams that sugata saw..... there were middle-aged guy in train or a grandma (so is she an old hug there on synapse aswell ?... and where anelgs suppose dont age [like deidalos]) ^^..........so becouse tomoki is on his age just like sohara..... can be a part of the dream too.... like they grow up so when they die their dream comes to an end and they wake up on synapse or soemhwere there... but the dream is a representation of a normal human life-cycle...

anyway at this point everything is possible.... we have been mind raped... we dont know who might be real and who might be an earth illusion (like hiori)

according to nymph... lots of people surrounding tomoki... are sleeping angels.... and like ikaros mentiooned in one chapter (school chapter).... everyone has wings on their backs... but they cant see them now.... but tomoki has especially huge ones.... was she telling in metaphor... or in reality..

so her words symbolize that lots of people in Sora town are "angel based"... like why the citizen were not wodnering about Ikaros haveing wings ?? they accepted this fact quite fast... like they know about angel-selfs... and it was not so suppriseing.........

Tags
comedy, shounen