AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Rumble

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-14, 21:19   Link #41
Arkhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by i0td
lol I just had to recall that part after your post. That was extremely funny. Not only does the voice actor have to play her usual unique Lala role, but she has to affect her voice in such a way to sound Tenma-ish. It came out all wrong I have to say though that that was kawaii, but very funny nevertheless.
Itīs way much better when Tenma dress up like Yakumo, Eri, Mikoto and Karen and Tenma seiyuu imitates their voices in episode 15 (when Harima lives at their home). Itīs just awesome! xD
Old 2006-08-15, 00:22   Link #42
i0td

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkhan
Itīs way much better when Tenma dress up like Yakumo, Eri, Mikoto and Karen and Tenma seiyuu imitates their voices in episode 15 (when Harima lives at their home). Itīs just awesome! xD
Agreed! That was absolutely talent right there. It was brilliant and hilarious at the same time. I wonder how these things keep slipping my mind lol. Nice find!
Old 2006-08-15, 00:43   Link #43
lil-d01
loves bunnies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkhan
You forgot Akira and that basketball girl (name escaped my mind atm).

Man, the part when she trying to figure out the meaning of why Karasuma giving her the turtle early in the series and she plays that game (forgot the name) where you have to quickly think of related words and stuff. That was awesome. How the hell can she speak so fast! LOL!

Last edited by lil-d01; 2007-06-07 at 04:47.
Old 2006-09-24, 15:40   Link #44
sumomorei

If you have watched Muteki Kanban Musume, did you know that Tenma's seiyuu and Mikoto's seiyuu played the rivals, Megumi and Onimaru Miki respectively?

I am impressed by Tenma's seiyuu because I have seen 3 of the animes that had characters that she voiced and none of them sounded even half alike. I was a little shocked to find out that Tenma = Megumi = Nina.
Old 2006-10-01, 03:33   Link #45
lil-d01
loves bunnies.

Which is why I tend to watch Muteki Kanban Musume after an good eppie of School Rumble. =3

She has one big range doesn't she? That Amisuke.
Old 2006-10-04, 02:23   Link #46
Shinmeiryuu
Ring Ding Dong

Quote:
Originally Posted by i0td
lol, you would think her voice actor would get tired of yelling so much. I give much props to the seiyuu for making Lala so entertaining to listen to.
Lala's seiyuu is pretty parallel to most of her roles as well, being very polite and soft-spoken. It surprises me whenever she acts out those forceful roles (I recall she voiced the rambunctious Sharry from Itsudatte My Santa last year).

Koshimizu is voicing the mysterious Ritsuko in Kujibiki Unbalance this season; she sure is versatile!
Old 2006-10-04, 10:16   Link #47
12da
KNIGHT

Send a message via AIM to 12da
i luv every seiyuuuu in skul rumbleeee XD
most of anime that i watch hab good seiyuuuu un like english dub >.>
i learn to apreciate japanese seiyuu after i watch english dub (of any anime),
and i think even if karen's changed , we just say it doesnt fit her because we're so used to hearing her old voice.
so les give her a chance for a while xD
Old 2006-10-04, 20:28   Link #48
lil-d01
loves bunnies.

Actually I'm quite liking the new seiyuu for Karen. She slipped into the role quite nicely.
Old 2007-01-14, 09:06   Link #49
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Say it's ain't so...

Front page at Anime News Service says that Harima and Tenma got hitched yesterday. Well, their VA's Yuko Sanpei and Ami Koshimizu that is

This does not bode well for flaggers.
Old 2007-01-14, 09:57   Link #50
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

Wait, Yuko Sanpei's a female and voices the younger brother. WTF is up.

There's nothing on either's blog as well.

ANS has lost all credibility with me.
Old 2007-01-14, 10:08   Link #51
FlameLord

I afraid you are mistaken burner of anime.... Ami koshimizu(Tenma) are married to Yuko Sanpei the va for Harima Shuuji (the little brother of Harima) not Harima Kenji that is voiced by Takahashi Hiroki.

So flaggers hope are still intact i believe...
Old 2007-01-14, 11:22   Link #52
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameLord View Post
I afraid you are mistaken burner of anime.... Ami koshimizu(Tenma) are married to Yuko Sanpei the va for Harima Shuuji (the little brother of Harima) not Harima Kenji that is voiced by Takahashi Hiroki.

So flaggers hope are still intact i believe...
One Word: Whew

Ya, I'm a Flagger :P

Still, congratulations to the both of them.
Old 2007-01-15, 05:04   Link #53
lil-d01
loves bunnies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgethis_sg View Post
Wait, Yuko Sanpei's a female and voices the younger brother. WTF is up.

There's nothing on either's blog as well.

ANS has lost all credibility with me.
Nah, Sanpei-san got a pic of their 'wedding cake(?)' on her blog now. And you can see some photos of what happened here - http://www.joqr.co.jp/ag/anispa/report/index.html
Old 2007-01-15, 15:46   Link #54
BOZZY

That's pretty cool they got married (not as cool as Yuuji Ueda and Omi Minami hooking up, but cool never the less), but is it real, I am a little confused by those photos...
Old 2007-01-16, 05:40   Link #55
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

I think it's just a fun thing.
Old 2007-01-25, 01:42   Link #56
BOZZY

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgethis_sg View Post
I think it's just a fun thing.
"On January 13th voice actresses Shinrou Sanpei (Not Yuko Sanpei) and Ami Koshimizu (Tenma Tsukamoto - School Rumble) were married. Their wedding was broadcast on the radio program AniSuper. The 2 knew each other since they were 12 years old time because of belonging to the same theatrical company Wakakusa. Kaori Nazuka who voiced Eureka and worked with Koshimizu gave a word at the ceremony. You can view pics of the on air ceremony here. ANS apologizes for our error."

Hmmm... I wonder how accurate ANS is these days... I've never heard of this Shinrou Sanpei, "voice actress", anyone else hear of him/her?
Old 2007-01-25, 03:32   Link #57
lil-d01
loves bunnies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOZZY View Post
"On January 13th voice actresses Shinrou Sanpei (Not Yuko Sanpei) and Ami Koshimizu (Tenma Tsukamoto - School Rumble) were married. Their wedding was broadcast on the radio program AniSuper. The 2 knew each other since they were 12 years old time because of belonging to the same theatrical company Wakakusa. Kaori Nazuka who voiced Eureka and worked with Koshimizu gave a word at the ceremony. You can view pics of the on air ceremony here. ANS apologizes for our error."

Hmmm... I wonder how accurate ANS is these days... I've never heard of this Shinrou Sanpei, "voice actress", anyone else hear of him/her?
=| That's even more of an error...It's defintely Yuuko Sanpei. And this situation had been cleared over here.
Old 2007-01-25, 11:01   Link #58
BOZZY

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil-d01 View Post
=| That's even more of an error...It's defintely Yuuko Sanpei. And this situation had been cleared over here.
Whoa, that was quite the informative post on Japanese female voice actors. Thanks for linking it!
Old 2007-02-21, 18:12   Link #59
wontaek

I wonder how funny ( or in rare occasions, how good ) the characters in School Rumble would have sounded like if they had different voice actor. Tanaka Rie for Eri anyone?
Old 2007-07-17, 19:00   Link #60
snkkid

Sorry if this is in the wrong post or even if this has been mentioned before but i just noticed that the Seiyuu for Akira Takano (Kaori Shimizu) is also the same person who originally provided the vocals to the song Psycho Soldier for the arcade game also known as Psycho Soldier.

The significance being that Psycho Soldier was the very first video game ever with a vocal in-game soundtrack, where talking way back in 1985/6!

I highly recommend you listen to the KOF94 arranged soundtrack version here, i'm not 100% sure if this actually is Kaori Shimizu singing in this version (it kinda sounds like her from the original version) but it's the best version every made.
Closed Thread