AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-12, 16:03   Link #1
Captain_Kuro

One piece ep 120+

I want to know if anyone has either episode 120-128 hk subs or 120-122 raw to share.
I donīt know if itīs ok to ask it here, but I donīt know where else I should ask it so..
I have tried to obtain these eps for a long time now and Iīve tried all the DC++ hubs I can think of that might have them without any luck, so please if anyone have these eps, please message me!
Old 2004-05-12, 16:51   Link #2
wnkryo
HainShodan

I really can't find them my self (maby cuase I haven't looked ), but maby you should just wait 3 years for k-f to catch up to where you are in the series.
Old 2004-05-12, 16:53   Link #3
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Well you could always try a P2P program or Ebay. Wnkryo three years for K-F to catch up they'll be this time next year.
Old 2004-05-12, 20:28   Link #4
Captain_Kuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by |)arK_Nin
Well you could always try a P2P program or Ebay. Wnkryo three years for K-F to catch up they'll be this time next year.
Well, with my patience I couldnīt stand a week of waiting for more one piece
I have found the raws now with a little luck, but I am still interested in the hk subs for episode 120-128.

Btw, what do you mean with P2P program? Iīm already using DC++ if thatīs what you mean.
Old 2004-05-12, 20:49   Link #5
Zfan
STOP JOKING AROOOUND~!

Send a message via ICQ to Zfan Send a message via MSN to Zfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Kuro
Well, with my patience I couldnīt stand a week of waiting for more one piece
I have found the raws now with a little luck, but I am still interested in the hk subs for episode 120-128.

Btw, what do you mean with P2P program? Iīm already using DC++ if thatīs what you mean.
Kuro-san, a P2P program is a file-sharing program, like Kazaa and Bitorrent
Old 2004-05-18, 12:04   Link #6
Saaruto
Anime Watcher

Send a message via AIM to Saaruto Send a message via MSN to Saaruto
whats the url for hk subs?
Old 2004-05-18, 18:16   Link #7
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

You have to buy them. Or use DC++ or a P2P program
Old 2004-05-18, 20:04   Link #8
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.

Send a message via MSN to Avi Send a message via Yahoo to Avi
Quote:
Nahhh.. Dont forget the Summer.. Its a Rumor( i think) That theres gonna be more OP Releases during it .. so im guessing, we will catch up to 120 by this yr(I say couple months)
Old 2004-05-29, 00:45   Link #9
elmoisfat

these are easily found on Chinese BT sites.....but for most chinese fansubs, their qualities are unbearable. For some reason they would keep the size of each episode under 100 mb....(not like anyone's gonna watch it if it's anything bigger anywayz), especially for episodes between 80 and 140. There is simply no such thing as "clear version". Later ones are not much better either. Also i find those hk subs irritating...especially the name translation. So i'm waiting for K-F now...
Old 2004-05-29, 11:54   Link #10
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avi
Nahhh.. Dont forget the Summer.. Its a Rumor( i think) That theres gonna be more OP Releases during it .. so im guessing, we will catch up to 120 by this yr(I say couple months)
Keyword? Rumor. Although its pretty much confirmed that theyre gonna be doin releases like crazy, it wasnt when I posted that....
Old 2004-06-05, 23:34   Link #11
dmhypopgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmoisfat
these are easily found on Chinese BT sites.....but for most chinese fansubs, their qualities are unbearable. For some reason they would keep the size of each episode under 100 mb....(not like anyone's gonna watch it if it's anything bigger anywayz), especially for episodes between 80 and 140. There is simply no such thing as "clear version". Later ones are not much better either. Also i find those hk subs irritating...especially the name translation. So i'm waiting for K-F now...

Most Chinese fansubs has thiey own FTP servers(most of em has 3000-5000GBs servers,pretty big)....thoes below 100mbs are RMVB files(compressed AVI) you can either download the avi(same size as the english fansubs size) or compressed rmvb files,its all up to you,depends on the size of ur harddrives,they just relesed eps 193 a couple days ago...the DVDrip subbed by opfans is now up to 77,,,very good qualities
I believe the chinese fansubs are the biggest fansubs around...
Im a fansuber,,I do special effect ,timing,encoding,and translating.....peace out
Old 2004-06-06, 09:50   Link #12
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Quote:
Keyword? Rumor. Although its pretty much confirmed that theyre gonna be doin releases like crazy, it wasnt when I posted that....
Rumor or not if K-F goes bonkers this summer and starts doing bulk releases to try and get us caught up to the current OP episode, dude, I'll be hunting down some K-F members and giving them all great big bear hugs of appreciation. The release rate they got now is fine. I'd prefer it to be faster (only cause I want to get caught up quickly) but if this is the best they can do right now, I have no complaints. Whatever speed they work at is fine. But if they want to do a bumrush and get us caught up to the current released episode in Japan by the end of summer, well, I say, go for it!
Old 2004-06-07, 05:46   Link #13
PiePants

Raws are available on torrents. However when I checked the page for the ... page in question, I saw licensed anime there.

So I can't publicise it *nudge nudge wink wink*

?
Closed Thread