AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-10, 01:25   Link #61
Aqua Knight

So, basically, Aizen did to Ichigo the same that Ulqiorra tried to do , showing him the despair of non winning. Good chapter, especially, Isshin's "You gonna cry?"
Old 2010-06-10, 02:09   Link #62
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Thing is though, since time does not pass in the Dangai, then doesn't that mean that "eventually" will never happen? They quite literally should have an indefinite amount of time

god i hate time travel physics
it is cut off from the outside world's flow of time, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the place doesn't have its own sort of time. the very fact that they can interact with each other (and usually the train thing) and that there is a progression of events means that there is some sort of sense of time in there.
so the 'eventually' is probably in dangai time, not our time.
Old 2010-06-10, 02:15   Link #63
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

it was all explained in the soul society arc - when the trio and yoruichi arrived at soul society (if i recall) 7 days in the past before they were originally supposed to entered the soul society, after they got chased by the train thing.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-06-10, 02:32   Link #64
kamyu

i wouldn't say "it was all explained." it was more of a "this happened because it did."
they never said what would happen if you stayed in there (aside from getting run over by a train ><).
however, yoruichi did say that the thing goes through once every 7 days (same amount they went back in time, like you said) so that could be our 'eventually.'
so they probably get a week before 'something bad' happens.
Old 2010-06-10, 04:59   Link #65
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Ichigo needing a pep talk was stupid, but the Aizen-Gin interactions more than made up for it. They were really good.
Old 2010-06-10, 05:50   Link #66
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I have this theory. Ichigo is getting more and more of a whiny pussy because his hollow side is leeching out his badassery in favor of it's own. That's why when his hollow becomes moar awesome, Ichigo himself becomes more of a wimp.

^ just my $.02 :3
Old 2010-06-10, 06:46   Link #67
kitten320

You go Kubo, you made your own character act OOC... since when Ichigo is woried about power differnc? Ulquiorra also was stomping him in all senses yet he didn't get all depressed.
Old 2010-06-10, 07:18   Link #68
JustRob

I hope KT will use this time to show what happened to every member of the Gotei 13. And what happened to URAHARA KISUKE, you know, the guy who would want revenge on Aizen more then anyone. Seriously, was it like "bye Kisuke, Yoruichi, we're going to SS"

Anyway, they better leave Aizen alone for now and focus on the other characters. You know, those people who filled the main roles in the past arc.
Old 2010-06-10, 07:19   Link #69
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
I hope KT will use this time to show what happened to every member of the Gotei 13. And what happened to URAHARA KISUKE, you know, the guy who would want revenge on Aizen more then anyone. Seriously, was it like "bye Kisuke, Yoruichi, we're going to SS"

Anyway, they better leave Aizen alone for now and focus on the other characters. You know, those people who filled the main roles in the past arc.
They can't - he is already at Karakura Town. Maybe if he ended up in the middle of the Sahara Desert we'd have the time, but we don't, lol.
Old 2010-06-10, 07:26   Link #70
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post

This manga is so poorly written that the majority of readers don't actually CARE about any of those other characters. Going back to see what happened to all of them would just be more pointless time wasting. But that seems to be Kubo's forte so you might get your wish.

My theory is that Ichigo is waffling because he has no one to fight for at the moment. He just has this big notion of "you have to save the world" shoved at him and he can't process it. He needs a damsel in distress. Think about it - every major fight Ichigo has ever been in where he has owned has involved him protecting or saving a girl - Rukia, Nel and Orihime. He can't function in battle unless it's with the express need of helping or saving someone.
Old 2010-06-10, 07:30   Link #71
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
This manga is so poorly written that the majority of readers don't actually CARE about any of those other characters. Going back to see what happened to all of them would just be more pointless time wasting. But that seems to be Kubo's forte so you might get your wish.

My theory is that Ichigo is waffling because he has no one to fight for at the moment. He just has this big notion of "you have to save the world" shoved at him and he can't process it. He needs a damsel in distress. Think about it - every major fight Ichigo has ever been in where he has owned has involved him protecting or saving a girl - Rukia, Nel and Orihime. He can't function in battle unless it's with the express need of helping or saving someone.
Wow, that's a good observation. He has always had a goal - to save a specific person. I guess he can't identify with the world as a whole. Well, I am glad he is suffering...since he left Inoue in Hueco Mundo.
Old 2010-06-10, 07:33   Link #72
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Can't he just put two and two together and realise that letting Aizen do anything is automatically putting his friends in danger? Is it just a little too much for us to expect his IQ to have more than one digit?
Old 2010-06-10, 08:09   Link #73
kitten320

Doesn't whole KT have enough misses in distress? Take same Tatsuki now...
Old 2010-06-10, 08:44   Link #74
Nite-Wing

No ichigo is a whiny loser because he has no overall goal except his protecting people thing. Bleach as far as plot goes has no overall goal.

When the Villain has a reason to fight but the protagonist doesn't you end up with character derailment which is why we have Ichigo whining to his dad about not being able to beat Aizen.
Old 2010-06-10, 09:35   Link #75
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
What did he mean by cut off from the other worlds? Did he want to tell us that this is the hyperbolic time chamber like... Ichigo can train there for ten years and arrive in Karakura Town about ten seconds later?
Old 2010-06-10, 09:49   Link #76
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Instantly, not ten seconds after.
Though how that would work is pretty broken logic.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-06-10, 11:31   Link #77
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I bet their gonna resume the battle between Byakuya/Kenpachi Vs 0
Old 2010-06-10, 11:33   Link #78
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

next chapter - kubo reveals ichigo was in the hyperbollic time tunnel for so long he came out looking like yamamoto. ishiin died of old age.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-06-10, 11:43   Link #79
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

A new Getsuga Tensho..... really? LMAO....Kubo wouldn't last a day as a Southpark writer lol, I can't wait to see whats up ahead..... maybe Ichigo tries to show off his new GT and he ends up turning Momo's corpse into puree .... heck Aizen could even summon Hyori's sexy half and use it as a shield
Old 2010-06-10, 12:36   Link #80
kitten320

There won't be a switch in places, wehenver Kubo plans to switch to something else we always have at least one page dedicated to that area.

And why GT? Come on, everyone are already fed up of it!
Did Ishin use the final one? Doesn't look any better than others. If no, than Ishin is another dumbass who was cocky and didn't use full power... but than again he wasn't in bankai mode as many others... sad, really sad...

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread