AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Angel Beats!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-14, 05:00   Link #181
Qikz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNGO View Post
I totally didn't see this thread and posted my theory about the culprit in the ep 11 thread.

The real culprit IMHO IS!!!!:

Spoiler for culprit!:
Takamatsu is really strong, yet he didn't put up any resistance to the Shadows (in the words of Ooyama and it was as if he was sucked into the ground). Now you could say it's hard to with brute strength, but Otonashi saved Naoi with just a simple shove and the shadow went off.

It could be that he might be working with whoever is running the show and the shadows were just a way for him to get to the guild quicker.
Old 2010-06-14, 05:05   Link #182
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
[I do not know why it is so hard to see that Hinata was a nervous deer in the headlights when the ball was coming towards him. His subconsciousness which was telling him to "Get the fuck out of there something is off" and his Reasoning which was telling him to "Win the dam game otherwise Yuri will be pissed" sides conflicted and he froze, the result was him wanting to escape.
Yeah but like i said, I relly don't see how "Win the damn game" could be that much of a factor. I've been saying it shouldn't be a factor. Which is why I don't think anything was telling him to 'get the fuck out of there' at all.
Old 2010-06-14, 06:13   Link #183
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Yeah but like i said, I relly don't see how "Win the damn game" could be that much of a factor. I've been saying it shouldn't be a factor. Which is why I don't think anything was telling him to 'get the fuck out of there' at all.
Oooh? I thought Hinata's nervousness when he got questioned was him doubting the game since he stayed long enough to see others disappear before him. And him pulling through only to avoid Yuri's punishment.
Old 2010-06-14, 06:15   Link #184
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I thought he was just nervous because the whole situation was very similar to something very bad that happened in his past and so he'd just naturally be nervous...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
Flamewar Imminent.
I've actually decided to edit my post so that's it's not as extremely and unbelievable insulting as his post was. I refuse to be dragged down to his level.

Last edited by Haak; 2010-06-14 at 07:54.
Old 2010-06-19, 16:12   Link #185
maplehurry

Quote:
Yuri's family will still be dead

Character growth doesn't magically bring your dead siblings back to life.
I suppose episode 12 sort of resolves this issue.
Old 2010-06-19, 19:30   Link #186
Qikz

I posted this in the Episode 12 thread, thoughts?

What if there's actually two worlds, when they dissapear from there, they pass onto some kind of heaven, a paradise as it were which are closely linked as Yuri saw when she almost died. Perhaps they graduate and they're finally ready to be in paradise. Yuri still had her emotional baggage and knew she couldn't be in a paradise yet, she wasn't ready.

The reason why love isn't allowed to manifest in that world, is because if it does it stops people getting to a true paradise? O_O
Closed Thread