AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-09-28, 13:21   Link #2621
Awrya
U mad?

If I remember right, they said while most martial artists focus on a physical style, Sosul's style is to use ki based attacks (external vs internal or so)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
"However they say, if only that disease can be cured, then the body becomes able to master godly techniques unattainable by humans, don't they?"
Same as Xaxual.
Old 2012-09-28, 13:57   Link #2622
Azure-Priest

Geesh, I don't remember Sosul being this much of a spoiled brat last time we saw her. Granted, she was annoying, but it was more because she was an invalid frustrated with her useless body than because of the way she was treated. She also didn't speak much because doing so seriously jeopardized her health. Here she's acting like a spoiled two year old. "I'm bored, can I kill him?"

What the frack did Kaiser do to her mind?

Yeah, the "set people on fire" skill is just ridiculous. If she had broken his wrist or caused parts of his body to explode, I could have believed it, but just having him spontaneously combust? Come ON!

Yeah, there's a bit of a tangent with the cops talking about Murim and the SUC, and Kaiser probably being a member of SUC, but the only one I can think of that would meet that criteria would occasionally slip in a german word or phrase every other sentence. "Wunderbar" and so on. Instead, he's speaking perfect Korean in every speech bubble.

I'm thinking it would NOT be good to have her come back to the Sunwoo clan, at all.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 14:11   Link #2623
Miles Teg

Sosul was probably using a "sun technique" like the one used by the elder of the Hogi clan in chapter 51 (first series). With that technique he was able to make water evaporate. And if she hasn't broken his wrist she has broken his elbow
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 14:28   Link #2624
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
If I remember right, they said while most martial artists focus on a physical style, Sosul's style is to use ki based attacks (external vs internal or so)?
Which would be good for Fist of the North Star style techniques. Not turning this into Code: Breaker.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 14:39   Link #2625
Johnny
Working the bags...

I dunno that look she gave Kaiser Soze wasn't out of fondness as she was just about to leave the room, so maybe it's not a complete given that she's gone to the dark side for cookies...

Speaking of Kaiser Soze. I wonder with having his face covered if it's going to be something like how he hid the Doc's rather unique head. Maybe once the blackness fades away ole Kaiser has derp eyes...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 14:56   Link #2626
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Speaking of Kaiser Soze. I wonder with having his face covered if it's going to be something like how he hid the Doc's rather unique head. Maybe once the blackness fades away ole Kaiser has derp eyes...
I hope it's just the obvious reason here: he didn't have time yet to give him a totally badass face; and it helps the plot to keep the villain "shrouded in mystery". As long as he doesn't have a face he's not a man. For comparison sake just look at how the so called shadow/five people were presented. They're supposedly the most menacing thing on earth, yet this guy who's yet to hold any power except for favors with a little girl looks a duzon times more badass.
Old 2012-09-28, 15:11   Link #2627
DeotoxSlayer

Yeah, I'm not really sure why people are so upset at Sosul's new skills, I mean like people have said earlier they said in S1 that she would have skills that no human could ever master, and that she wouldn't be anything like a normal martial artist if she was cured, so this doesn't really seem that surprising to me...

Also all of this doesn't really seem that complicated to me, I mean this Kaiser guy is obviously the same guy that got Shiho sniped at the end of S1, so he's just the leader of Black Forest Defense, and he's expanding his forces and influence for a possible invasion. 9AD works for him too, unless he left anyway, and SUC wants to get in that organizations good books by taking over Korea, so it basically all ties into Kaiser guy's ambitions, since he'd basically been controlling everything from behind then scenes from before the beginning of S1.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 15:21   Link #2628
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I bet its effect will be attributed to something as stupid as friction...still, things could get interesting if Shinwoo eventually clashes with Sosul.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 15:23   Link #2629
zibi88

I wonder what if sosul has been blackmailed... like if you wont work with us...we will kill shioon... so she has cold eyes and such...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 15:56   Link #2630
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I think it has more to do with the standing of the Sunwoo clan, which was mentioned in previous chapters. They'd been blackmailed and constantly held in check, so maybe Sosul's felt her burden as the original gaju and decided to destroy the alliance, thus joining forces with the black forest.

Another case would be if she's looking into black forest to know about 9AD so as to help Shinwoo get to him, although that one's less likely.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 19:28   Link #2631
nirvana12

pretty disappointed in the chapter
nirvana12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 22:36   Link #2632
tenchir

Sosul didn't set him on fire. She probably filled him with huge amount of chi which burn him out. Remember how Shiwoon body gets really hot if he doesn't properly distribute his inner chi? How about those regular people that uses chi attacks will will eventually die out as their body aren't used to it?
tenchir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 11:04   Link #2633
Lummie

Now that Kaiser is acquiring his forces, are we lead to believe that Shioon will slowly start recruiting these guys for his camp?

Spoiler:
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 00:13   Link #2634
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Spoiler for 87:
Old 2012-10-06, 01:01   Link #2635
konart

Spoiler for 87:
Old 2012-10-06, 01:23   Link #2636
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Spoiler for 87:
Agreed, because Jinne serious injuries cannot be healed across a week. LOL

I hope the author knows that the readers do not like the childhood friend. I'm all for Jinnie!~

and the it seem big trouble is coming in packs! I would like Jinnie action!
Old 2012-10-06, 01:26   Link #2637
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I think the chapter can be summed up with this:

"Do your best~" <3
Jinie has some of the best tsundere expressions...

And impatient guy is VERY impatient. I can't imagine how this will blow up in his face.
Old 2012-10-06, 03:15   Link #2638
Lummie

Spoiler for ?:

Is it me or was Saehee pretty much friend-zoned here by the author.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 03:16   Link #2639
Bombo
TSF Fans

I missed you Saehee ~~ <3
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 03:21   Link #2640
Azure-Priest

Impatient guy keeps calling Shiwoon an idiot, when he's the moron. He learns absolutely nothing from his failures. Shiwoon, on the other hand, learns things very quickly, and whenever we actually get a thought bubble, we see that he actually thinks things through no matter how "idiotic" things seem.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves