Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-12-11, 21:06   Link #81
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogoro View Post
Why do people even argue over this? The Manga is about Naruto...thus the protagonist of the story will usually come out ahead.

Tho if you want to believe that Naruto will follow the path of the Fourth then guess what? He will be known as the greatest Shinobi, just like the Fourth therefor stating that Sasuke is not as good as Naruto. Its a simple concept to understand.

I just think its pointless to argue against something that has been seen countless times in other Manga, Anime, Stories, ect...
Sandaime, The Strongest Hokage in History aka God of the Shinobis.

Danzou, said to have been running against Sandaime.

Uchiha Madara, the preson who makes Kyuubi shits his pants.

Sakumo, the Shinobi that made the Sannin look like nothing.
LostOnTheU-rturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 21:42   Link #82
icemaster143

Quote:
Sandaime, The Strongest Hokage in History aka God of the Shinobis.
The 4th was known as the greatest Shinobi Kanoha ever produced the third admited as much himself several times.

Quote:
Danzou, said to have been running against Sandaime.
And lost

Quote:
Uchiha Madara, the preson who makes Kyuubi shits his pants.
Because casusaly mentioning that he'd seen this type of evil in another Sharingan user who we know nothing about other than his name means he fears him? Only in your over reaching mind.

Quote:
Sakumo, the Shinobi that made the Sannin look like nothing.
Because someone saying he was respected on the same level as the Sannin means he was greater by them by far.

Damn I hope your banned soon
icemaster143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 22:41   Link #83
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemaster143 View Post
The 4th was known as the greatest Shinobi Kanoha ever produced the third admited as much himself several times.
Sandaime addmited nothing. Sandaime admired Yondaime just like he admire SHodaime and Nidaime.

The fact remain that Sandaime hold two titles, Strongest Hokage in History and God of the Shinobis

Quote:
And lost
Lost the title because eh was a warhawk but he still was Sandaime rival.

Quote:
Because casusaly mentioning that he'd seen this type of evil in another Sharingan user who we know nothing about other than his name means he fears him? Only in your over reaching mind.
Sorry, but Kyuubi mentioned the name Uchiha Madara with respect and fear, which he hasn't done for anyone!

Quote:
Because someone saying he was respected on the same level as the Sannin means he was greater by them by far.
Sorry, Read the translation again abd the databook.

Sakumo's reputation overshadow that of the Sannin.

Quote:
Damn I hope your banned soon
i hope you get double banned, WTF is your problem?!
Old 2006-12-12, 01:27   Link #84
majin_vegeta

Just a small correction to the debate. Sakumo, Kakashi's father if I am not mistaken, is respected as much as the Sannin. He was a genius, and a great ninja, but that does not mean that he is of the level of the Sanin. He may have been good, but from what we can see he probably isn't on their level.

On a side note, does anyone recall if Kakashi ever used the Sword that his father left him? If he has please tell me what chapter it was shown in. Thanks.
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 02:24   Link #85
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogoro View Post
Why do people even argue over this? The Manga is about Naruto...thus the protagonist of the story will usually come out ahead.
Wow, I would've never expected that, thank you.

On a less sarcastic note, Naruto will go 9 tails, but lose control and go on a rampage, because it will no longer be Naruto, but Kyuubi. Then Naruto will have an inner conflict and he'll have to face the Kyuubi inside. Perhaps Sasuke will obtain the Ms, and somehow use it on Kyuubi to stop it long enough for Naruto to resolve the issue in himself. I predict, however, that the coming of the 9 tails in the first place will be the result of a vicious battle between Naruto and Sasuke, while the AL watches, injured from a previous fight fighting someone else. Something along that line.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 03:54   Link #86
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by majin_vegeta View Post
Just a small correction to the debate. Sakumo, Kakashi's father if I am not mistaken, is respected as much as the Sannin. He was a genius, and a great ninja, but that does not mean that he is of the level of the Sanin. He may have been good, but from what we can see he probably isn't on their level.

On a side note, does anyone recall if Kakashi ever used the Sword that his father left him? If he has please tell me what chapter it was shown in. Thanks.

Mistranslation.

It was stated that his reputation overshadowed that of the Sannin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikari Shinji

"その親父さんの前で"伝説の三忍"の名すらかすむほどだった..."

"Even the name of the "Legendary Sannin" was petty before that one's father..."

Databook Page 128
その実力の前には, あの"三忍"の名前もかすむほどであったという.

Before his capabilities*, it was said that even the name of the "Sannin" was petty/insignificant/overshadowed/etc.

*I translated jitsuryoku (実力) as capabilities, but it can also mean "force" or "power".He put all 3 of the sannin to shame, not just one of them, but all 3 together

Last edited by LostOnTheU-rturn; 2006-12-12 at 04:12.
Old 2006-12-12, 04:07   Link #87
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by majin_vegeta View Post
He used it in the gaiden... but that was the only time. It broke shortly after being introduced.

Last edited by ri0; 2006-12-12 at 04:33.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 09:04   Link #88
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostOnTheU-rturn
"Sorry, but Kishi has clearly hinted that Sasuke is the one to take on Itachi
This is like saying Sasuke will take on AL."
I highly doubt that he did hint.. and if he did hint its not really clear.. cuz if does beat Al and Itachi.. It would make him the ULTIMATE EVIL since he himself is now evil.. and is obsessed with power.. and with power comes corruption..and will prolly kill ORO...

Looking at The case Scenarios:

1) if he does become one and attain MS and become the ultimate evil<--- (and main antagonist) Naruto will beat him one way or the other.. or some will (I doubt its kakashi agen lack of chakra pool and he is not the main protagonist.. Only the main protagonist can kill the main VIllain..) which is not an MS user.. cuz the story line has to be resolved with the good winning which proves the theory wrong "MS user can only be defeated by an MS User "

2) Sasuke may defeat Itachi but lose against AL.. If Al is not an MS user ure theory that
"MS user can only be defeated by an MS User " is false again.

3) Sasuke may defeat Itachi but lose against AL.. If Al is an MS user Making him the ULTIMATE EVIL and main antagonist again he has to be defeated by naruto or sum1 the main antagonist (ure theory "MS user can only be defeated by an MS User " is false again.

5) Naruto and Sasuke teams up ( which resolves the fact that gaining power through sasuke's way is wrong).. Raid's the Akatsuki Base.. Defeats akatsuki memebers.. Sasuke loses to Itachi and naruto has to beat both AL and Itachi.. Series end with NAruto and Sasuke sparring and we will never know who is better.. (ure theory "MS user can only be defeated by an MS User " is false again.)

4) Naruto and Sasuke teams up ( which resolves the fact that gaining power through sasuke's way is wrong).. Raid's the Akatsuki Base.. Defeats akatsuki memebers.. Sasuke beats Itachi while Naruto beats AL.. Series end with NAruto and Sasuke sparring and we will never know who is better.. <-- i call it the friendship ending (a way ure theory would be correct but i doubt sasuke would obtain MS teaming up with Naruto) <--- (I like this ending there will be an endless cycle of arguments on who is better naruto or sasuke)

i dunno if there are other possiblilities but I'd like to read them.. ^_^

and o yeah where do u find the Databook?
Juruzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 09:25   Link #89
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juruzu View Post
I highly doubt that he did hint.. and if he did hint its not really clear.. cuz if does beat Al and Itachi.. It would make him the ULTIMATE EVIL since he himself is now evil.. and is obsessed with power.. and with power comes corruption..and will prolly kill ORO...

It have been crystal clear that Itachi is Sasuke's kill.

Quote:
Looking at The case Scenarios:

1) if he does become one and attain MS and become the ultimate evil<--- (and main antagonist) Naruto will beat him one way or the other.. or some will (I doubt its kakashi agen lack of chakra pool and he is not the main protagonist.. Only the main protagonist can kill the main VIllain..) which is not an MS user.. cuz the story line has to be resolved with the good winning which proves the theory wrong "MS user can only be defeated by an MS User "
Sorry, but Sasuke's goal is to kill Itachi to regain his honor and his clan.

You seem to think that Sasuke's goal is to rule the world or that if he kill Itachi he is evil.

Quote:
2) Sasuke may defeat Itachi but lose against AL.. If Al is not an MS user ure theory that
"MS user can only be defeated by an MS User " is false again.
WTF? since when has Sasuke's goal has being to kill AL? Nowhere! His purpose is to kill Itachi, not AL. AL has done nothing to Sasuke!

Quote:
3) Sasuke may defeat Itachi but lose against AL.. If Al is an MS user Making him the ULTIMATE EVIL and main antagonist again he has to be defeated by naruto or sum1 the main antagonist (ure theory "MS user can only be defeated by an MS User " is false again.
Again, AL has nothing to do with Sasuke, nor AL is the third MS user.

Quote:
5) Naruto and Sasuke teams up ( which resolves the fact that gaining power through sasuke's way is wrong).. Raid's the Akatsuki Base.. Defeats akatsuki memebers.
Are you insane? If Sasuke and Naruto go against Akatsuki, Naruto and Sasuke are as good as dead!

Quote:
Sasuke loses to Itachi and naruto has to beat both AL and Itachi..

lol, yeah, wake me up when you stop dreaming!

Quote:
Series end with NAruto and Sasuke sparring and we will never know who is better.. (ure theory "MS user can only be defeated by an MS User " is false again.)
Sasuke doesn't even has to do MS against Naruto.

Itachi finger was more than enough to put Naruto to sleep. You forget Naruto is weak against Genjutsu.

Quote:
4) Naruto and Sasuke teams up ( which resolves the fact that gaining power through sasuke's way is wrong).. Raid's the Akatsuki Base.. Defeats akatsuki memebers.. Sasuke beats Itachi while Naruto beats AL.. Series end with NAruto and Sasuke sparring and we will never know who is better.. <-- i call it the friendship ending (a way ure theory would be correct but i doubt sasuke would obtain MS teaming up with Naruto) <--- (I like this ending there will be an endless cycle of arguments on who is better naruto or sasuke)

i dunno if there are other possiblilities but I'd like to read them.. ^_^
dude, i noticed you repeated the same thing.

Quote:
and o yeah where do u find the Databook?
The internet!
Old 2006-12-12, 13:02   Link #90
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

Quote:
"It have been crystal clear that Itachi is Sasuke's kill."
by who's words.. Sasuke just says he will kill his brother.. thats not proof enuff.. it doesnt mean he is actually gonna be the one that will kill his brother...

Quote:
"Sorry, but Sasuke's goal is to kill Itachi to regain his honor and his clan.

You seem to think that Sasuke's goal is to rule the world or that if he kill Itachi he is evil. "
I don't think sasuke's goal is to rule the world.. i Just think he is to obsessed with power.. and is corrupt becaus of it.. even willing to let oro take his body.. whom he know is evil.. he is using evil methods.. he is using evil techniques such as CS.. and even the Kyuubi stated that his Chakra is more evil than his.. in any angles so far.. sasuke is evil.. and has to be defeated... and yes this is all because of his brother..

Quote:
" WTF? since when has Sasuke's goal has being to kill AL? Nowhere! His purpose is to kill Itachi, not AL. AL has done nothing to Sasuke!"

"Again, AL has nothing to do with Sasuke, nor AL is the third MS user"

"Are you insane? If Sasuke and Naruto go against Akatsuki, Naruto and Sasuke are as good as dead!
"
These are just case scenarious i provided since there is very little known about the AL leader.. and scenarios that could happen or not.. not enuff proof against it or for it.. but i know there are proofs.. and sasuke has something to do with Oro which has something to do with akatsuki.. in some point these 2 forces will clash

Quote:
Are you insane? If Sasuke and Naruto go against Akatsuki, Naruto and Sasuke are as good as dead!
I didnt says alone.. along with the rest of the gang (tenten, shino, Lee etc..).. may be some jounin and anbu.. its just a case scenario.. that may or may not happen! even I dont think it will happen but it is a case scenario..

Quote:
Sasuke doesn't even has to do MS against Naruto.

Itachi finger was more than enough to put Naruto to sleep. You forget Naruto is weak against Genjutsu.
And again this is just a uare talking a bout case scenario that may and may not happen.. I'm just trying to prove a point ..
that it doesnt t take MS user to beat an MS user.. and naruto is cunning.. dont underestimate him.. Sasuke is strong.. REally Strong..(One of the BEST and Most Interesting in the series!).. I admit it.. but is a rival to the main protagonist.. Unless the name of the show is THE TRADEGY OF NARUTO.. then I don't think Sasuke will beat Naruto in the end..

Quote:
"dude, i noticed you repeated the same thing."
No I didn't... read carefully there is differences..

Quote:
The internet!
wut site? where? where?

Last edited by Juruzu; 2006-12-12 at 13:22.
Old 2006-12-12, 13:36   Link #91
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
by who's words.. Sasuke just says he will kill his brother.. thats not proof enuff.. it doesnt mean he is actually gonna be the one that will kill his brother...
It's common sense!

What? Do you think Naruto will kill Itachi, Oro and AL too?

Why not have Naruto vs the whole world while you are at it.

Quote:
I don't think sasuke's goal is to rule the world.. i Just think he is to obsessed with power.. and is corrupt becaus of it..
Power to kill his brother. He doesn't plan to do anything else but to kill him and if he surives, he would rebuilt the Uchiha clan.

Quote:
even willing to let oro take his body.. whom he know is evil..
which is clearly is faking as he won't let anyone kill Itachi but him.

[quote]
he is using evil methods.. he is using evil techniques such as CS.. [/quotye]

Just like Naruto uses Kyuubi, an evil being!

Quote:
and even the Kyuubi stated that his Chakra is more evil than his.. in any angles so far.. sasuke is evil..
Sorry, all Uchiha are born with thsi cursed chakra. Its not their fault, they were born that way.

Quote:
and has to be defeated... and yes this is all because of his brother..
I like your way of reasoning.

So Sasuke should be defeated because he only wants to kill Itachi?

Quote:
These are just case scenarious i provided since there is very little known about the AL leader.. and scenarios that could happen or not.. not enuff proof against it or for it.. but i know there are proofs.. and sasuke has something to do with Oro which has something to do with akatsuki.. in some point these 2 forces will clash
Oro was in akatsuki jsut as Itachi. That's the only connection between Sasuk and Oro. Not AL.

Quote:
I didnt says alone.. along with the rest of the gang (tenten, shino, Lee etc..).. may be some jounin and anbu.. its just a case scenario.. that may or may not happen! even I dont think it will happen but it is a case scenario..
You said Naruto and Sasuke but it doesn't matter mistake happen. I called Neji an Uchiha in another thread

Again, there are certain people that are meant to fight alone. Sasuke is meant to fight Itachi alone. Naruto is meant to fight AL alone. If Tobi is Obito, then Kakashi is meant to fight Tobi, etc.

Quote:
And again this is just a uare talking a bout case scenario that may and may not happen.. I'm just trying to prove a point ..
that it doesnt t take MS user to beat an MS user.. and naruto is cunning.. dont underestimate him.. Sasuke is strong.. REally Strong..(One of the BEST and Most Interesting in the series!).. I admit it.. but is a rival to the main protagonist.. Unless the name of the show is THE TRADEGY OF NARUTO.. then I don't think Sasuke will beat Naruto in the end..
If Sasuke uses genjutsu or MS, Naruto won't win. Naruto might win if he fights Sasuke before he gets MS, but even then, Sasuke still has genjutsu.

Quote:
No I didn't... read carefully there is differences..
Thye are almost identical!

Quote:
wut site? where? where?
I can't post the link here, but i'm sure if you check google and type Naruto databook you will find it.
Old 2006-12-12, 13:47   Link #92
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

MS will be bad for sasuke. Yes he may be more powerful, but it will hurt his eyes. As long as he doesn't rely on it, he'll be fine. But more than likely kishi will kill off sasuke at the end of the series. Does anyone seriously see sasuke surviving till the end of the series?
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 13:48   Link #93
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
MS will be bad for sasuke. Yes he may be more powerful, but it will hurt his eyes. As long as he doesn't rely on it, he'll be fine. But more than likely kishi will kill off sasuke at the end of the series. Does anyone seriously see sasuke surviving till the end of the series?
I don't see him surviving. I think the best ending Sasuke can have is death.
Old 2006-12-12, 15:21   Link #94
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostOnTheU-rturn

I like your way of reasoning.
So Sasuke should be defeated because he only wants to kill Itachi?
Naww.. its because his methods are evil.. Kyuubi inside naruto was not naruto's choice.. and he has done good with this evil chakra.. Althrough it wasn't his choice to have a cursed chakra.. He hasn't really done good with it.. Although their chakra's were evil.. the way they used it were different.. It was Sasuke's Choice to go to Oro.. it was His choice to kill a jounin (asuma).. and I'm pretty sure he will take more innocent lives (Jounins).. and anyone who gets in his way from killing itachi he'll prolly kill... Killing itself is evil.. Naruto has never really killed anyone.. It was also Sasuke Choice to gain power through evil ways... Hanging out with oro.. and watching him experiment on living beings instead of stopping him.. I admit he use to be good in the beginning but now.. he is evil.. anyways.. the man with the better ethics, moral and reason will win the fight.. thats what I believe.. sasuke wants to ressurect his clan.. which is good.. but at the cost of Lives.. Naruto want's to be Hokage to protect everyone and make sure noone has go through what he has gone through.. XD i want sasuke to be defeated for killing..

Reminds me of SHaman King.. a shogenjumps show
Yoh Asakura vs Horo Horo

Yoh Asakura
Yoh is also the kind of guy who likes to take it easy. Some might call that lazy. He'd much rather take a nap or watch nature than train.

Horo Horo
Horo Horo is a Shaman of the Ainu tribe who dreams to becoming the Shaman King to save the Koro Pokkuru race.

Lol guess who won that fight.. Yoh.. Yoh was destined to protect the whole world while Horo just want to save the Koro race..

similar to Naruto who wants protect to everyone.. while sasuke only cares about his clan..
both good purposes.. but he who has a greater purpose wins.. on top of that sauke's method is evil..

Quote:
If Sasuke uses genjutsu or MS, Naruto won't win. Naruto might win if he fights Sasuke before he gets MS, but even then, Sasuke still has genjutsu
We will never know who will win until we see thier final battle and at their best.. and you can't really argue on me on that.. by that time Naruto Probably will find a counter for genjutsu.. and sasuke will Probably obtain MS.. .It's a fight I'd like to see.. even if Naruto Loses .. I'm pretty sure it will be a spectacular fight.. And both of them doing there ultimate technique in the end.. Hopefully Naruto would gain some speed by then..

Quote:
"I don't see him surviving. I think the best ending Sasuke can have is death"
I doubt he will die.. and I don't want him to die.. I want him to survive long enough to to be thought a lesson.. I dont care if it isn't naruto.. Just as long as its sum1..
Old 2006-12-12, 16:33   Link #95
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Naww.. its because his methods are evil..
what "methods"?

Quote:
Kyuubi inside naruto was not naruto's choice..
Just like Sasuke had no choice witht he CS. You ae playing double standard.

Quote:
and he has done good with this evil chakra..
ah so, Sasuke hasn't used the CS for helping his friend? Did you forgot who was the one that started beating the shit out of Team Dosu for hurting Sakura? Or how Sasuke used the cursed seal to fight against Gaara in order to protect both Sakura and Naruto?

Quote:
Althrough it wasn't his choice to have a cursed chakra.. He hasn't really done good with it..
dude, you are having major double standard issues. read above

Quote:
Although their chakra's were evil.. the way they used it were different..
It has always being use the same.

Quote:
It was Sasuke's Choice to go to Oro..
Yeah, but not to kill anyone, just to get stronger so he can kill his brother.

Quote:
it was His choice to kill a jounin (asuma)..
Since when did Sasuke killed Azuma? Why don't you blame Sasuke for the death of everyone while yo are at it.

Quote:
and I'm pretty sure he will take more innocent lives (Jounins).. and anyone who gets in his way from killing itachi he'll prolly kill... Killing itself is evil..
Dude, this is a shinobi world! Killing is their business. Ninjas are mercenaries. The assassinate, that's how the survive!

Quote:
Naruto has never really killed anyone..
Hooray for Naruto! he should quit being a shinobi as killing is their way of life!

For your info, Naruto killed the Itachi clone, so he is a killer. Kabuto would be dead if it wasn't for hsi healing abilities.

Quote:
It was also Sasuke Choice to gain power through evil ways... Hanging out with oro..
Just like Naruto uses Kyuubi. MAN, your double standard are amazing!

Quote:
and watching him experiment on living beings instead of stopping him..
tell me where Sasuek has seen Oeo experimenting on living being? I bet that a lost chapter i didn't read!

Quote:
I admit he use to be good in the beginning but now.. he is evil.. anyways.. the man with the better ethics, moral and reason will win the fight.. thats what I believe.. sasuke wants to ressurect his clan.. which is good.. but at the cost of Lives..
WTF! Dude, seriously, Sasuek want to kill Itachi only, not the world. Where do you get this stuff?

[qote]
Naruto want's to be Hokage to protect everyone and make sure noone has go through what he has gone through.. XD i want sasuke to be defeated for killing.. [/quote]

And you know how Naruto will protect them? by killing them.

Dude, your logic sucks, i'm sorry.

By your logic

Naruto > the Universe!

Quote:
Reminds me of SHaman King.. a shogenjumps show
Yoh Asakura vs Horo Horo

Yoh Asakura
Yoh is also the kind of guy who likes to take it easy. Some might call that lazy. He'd much rather take a nap or watch nature than train.

Horo Horo
Horo Horo is a Shaman of the Ainu tribe who dreams to becoming the Shaman King to save the Koro Pokkuru race.

Lol guess who won that fight.. Yoh.. Yoh was destined to protect the whole world while Horo just want to save the Koro race..

similar to Naruto who wants protect to everyone.. while sasuke only cares about his clan..
Dude, first of all, Naruto is Naruto.

Second, Naruto has killed, and apparently, you know nothing about honor as Sasuke is avaging his honor and that of his clan!

Quote:
both good purposes.. but he who has a greater purpose wins.. on top of that sauke's method is evil..
dude, i'm sorry, but i simply can't debate with you anymore. Your reasoning are just way too much for me to handle.

Quote:
We will never know who will win until we see thier final battle and at their best.. and you can't really argue on me on that.. by that time Naruto Probably will find a counter for genjutsu.. and sasuke will Probably obtain MS.. .It's a fight I'd like to see.. even if Naruto Loses .. I'm pretty sure it will be a spectacular fight.. And both of them doing there ultimate technique in the end.. Hopefully Naruto would gain some speed by then..

I doubt he will die.. and I don't want him to die.. I want him to survive long enough to to be thought a lesson.. I dont care if it isn't naruto.. Just as long as its sum1..
Old 2006-12-12, 16:33   Link #96
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostOnTheU-rturn View Post
I don't see him surviving. I think the best ending Sasuke can have is death.
Of course he's going to die! The question is who will kill him?
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 16:34   Link #97
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
Of course he's going to die! The question is who will kill him?
Its obvious, he will die along with Itachi.
Old 2006-12-12, 17:46   Link #98
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Its not a possibility, unless Kishi decided to ignore everything he has stated.
Sorry, just because you say it's not a possibility does not mean its not. That’s the beautiful thing about theory's they are not really right and not really wrong, they are just there so live with it.

The Sharingan is the basis for the MS, Kakashi already had the Sharingan, developing his own form of MS after watching Itachi is not hard to believe, and your taking the word "Copying" too literally, I'm not talking bout copying a sketch. All I’m saying is Kakashi saw Itachi had it, so he wanted it so he developed it from whatever information the Sharingan provided him even if it was the slightest bit.

Quote:
a total different sotry.
?? Is that all? That’s your argument against that? Oh real nice, damn I'm stumped I don’t even know what to say to that.

K aside from the sarcasm, listen kid don’t quote something you can't debate against it with good material. Then to try and make an excuse for your self and type something like "A total different story", you just make your self look stupid.

Quote:
again, its not possibly, because Sasuke would have copid it already from Itachi, not to mention all Uchihas with sharingan would have MS, yet they didn't have it. MS is more rare than the sharingan itself.
First, once again your taking the word copying too literally. Second Sasuke pre-time skip was no where near Kakashi's level, his Sharingan was no where near Kakashi's level, also in his head, he had to kill his best friend to attain the MS. Kakashi thinks outside the box, that’s why he is who he is.

As for the Uchiha's would have the MS, Uhhh the Uchiha clan didn’t even know Itachi had attained the MS till they were dead.

Quote:
again, you need Uchiha blood, this is why the sharingan is a bloodline. Those with Uchiha blood have the possibility of obtaining the sharingan, and possibly the MS.
What the hell, its funny how you blind your self to the truth when your trying to debate against something, but then when its some one else’s turn its a whole different story. The truth is you obviously don’t need Uchiha blood, you just need a Sharingan activated eye, Kakashi not only has the Sharingan but the MS as well sorry, fact-o failed-o.

Quote:
however, you can't by pass the blood thing, after all its a bloodline.
Once again, Kakashi has the Sharinga, has the MS, he does not have the blood. Fact-o failed-o.

Quote:
This is only possible if Kakashi's mother was an Uchiha.
Whoa, what do we have here ??? A possibility? A Theory? Oh my god, I didn’t think you could come up with those considering how you refuse to even accept the possibility (not fact) that maybe Sasuke-hime is using drug's.

You know, your the worst kind of debater, I've been reading your post's in other thread's you go against everything you believe in and state when there's a need to, but when some one else does the same you point it out, I'll give you a taste of your own medicine.

Quote:
sorry, but i don't call Naruto a fag, mofo, ect. I used the mofo on my previous post to point something.
Who are you Rick James?

Rick James: Come on, I mean what am I gonna do, just all of a sudden just jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on, I have a little more sense than that. [He pauses.] Yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch.

LostOnTheU-rturn: Sorry, but I dont call Naruto a fag, mofo, etc. [He Pauses.] I used the mofo on my previous post to point something.

Quote:
when the only mofo in this series is Naruto.
Hahhaha, once again don’t quote something if you don’t have good debating material against it.

Quote:
We already know what would happen if they had clashed, we saw it twice at the Valley of the End. We saw what happened when they clashed on their normal mode and on their power up form. Kishi made that clear and the one that got be to carried back and put in a hsopital was Naruto not Sasuke!
Ok, lost you ready for this? Here it comes man, taste of your own medicine. Here is where I show everyone, how you go against everything you believe in your post's when you have to, and change your words around. K lets look at the Sasuke doesn't use drug's theory and see how your logic is, if I clearly remember this is your logic.

Quote:

My point, is the following

Sasuke hasn't used drugs. Fact

Sasuke has being using drugs. Theory
Lets apply the same logic to what I just said,

My point, is the following

The collision of Chidori and Rasengan at the vally of the end cancelled each other out. Fact

If the collision on top of the hospital were to occur between Chidori and Rasengan and Kakashi did not stop it Naruto would end up in the hospital. Theory

That's the end lost, I want to see you go against it I know your tempted to, I know you want to, but maybe now you will realize how childish your own logic is that you even thought about using such a lowly example for a debate.

Quote:
Gai would simply lose against Itachi and badly.
^^ Your logic is really fun!!!

Gai has not lost to Itachi yet in the manga. Fact

Gai would lose against Itachi. Theory

HAHA omg so fun!!! See how your logic works against you? A truly good logic, would never work against it’s user.

Quote:
The manga disagrees with you. You need MS to counter MS, reason why only an MS user can defeat an MS user. Hiraishin doesn't kill you, MS does by just looking at you.
Lmao, Hahaha "Just by looking at you". That’s exactly my point kid, treating MS like a godly Jutsu, just admit then Hirashin is unstoppable.

Listen yo, firstly no one is talking about MS counterng MS or MS vs MS I mentioned that before already so what’s your malfunction? First of all some one who does not have the Sharingan or the MS if he/she is up against some one with the Sharingan/MS he/she is not stupid enough to stand there and think they can counter it with regular eyes, ok? You have to be caught in it (EYE CONTACT) for it to get you. I'm simply saying, you don’t need the Sharingan or MS to beat a Sharingan / MS user, not stand there and try to counter it with normal eyes.

Quote:
Total different story.
Once again, great argument can we have some applauds please?

Heh, listen kid I'm done with you I'm not going to waste my time on some one with the IQ of a peanut, you sure your 25? Cause I'm 21, and you act more immature and use childish debating strategies then my self. When a debater goes against everything he say's and believes in a different topic, he automatically looses once it's pointed out.

I can see why most people are comparing you to Yellowflash, hell Miss Rave told me she knew you and I know she speaks to Yellowflash on MSN so I wouldn’t be surprised if you were Yellowflash in any case, I think I wasted enough of my time I'm not even going to bother responding if you decide you want to still respond.

However, I'll end with this quote that I borrowed from the sig of Fukitsu Naruto Formerly: KatonMakai. Oh by the way, learn how to type and spell.

-The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
~Harold Coffin.

No I'm not claiming to know all, I'm claiming your annoying as hell! Also dont forget just cause you reply and get the last word, does not mean you won the debate.

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2006-12-12 at 20:14.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 21:21   Link #99
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

lol *pawned.. OMG he is 25.. XD wowsers anyways

Quote:
ah so, Sasuke hasn't used the CS for helping his friend? Did you forgot who was the one that started beating the shit out of Team Dosu for hurting Sakura? Or how Sasuke used the cursed seal to fight against Gaara in order to protect both Sakura and Naruto?
This was before sasuke hanged out with Oro.. during this time he was against oro and actually wanted to protect his friends.. but he has changed.. he gave it all up..
Quote:
tell me where Sasuek has seen Oeo experimenting on living being? I bet that a lost chapter i didn't read!
lol this was shown in a filler.... with the shinobis that were half fish.. Im not sure but i think they showed sasuke in that episode believe it or not.. the Anime goes more indepth than the manga.. thats why it takes longer..
Quote:
The anime is a little more extensive then the manga. The Anime takes a little more time explaining things and viewing battles.. Naruto-Kun.com
lol thats why I watched all the fillers cuz it explains alot sumtimess..

Quote:
Dude, your logic sucks, i'm sorry.

By your logic

Naruto > the Universe!
lol thats an over statement..

i just wanted to prove Sasuke(antagonist) is evil and Naruto(protagonist) is Good.. I dunno Im starting to hate Sasuke cuz of you.. w/e im tired of arguing cased closed you u have of exxagerating wut i say.. wut ever.. good luck to you and ure sasuke.. lol ure a 25 ure old bully xD lmao..
Old 2006-12-12, 21:44   Link #100
tatami
back in black

i see sasukes end as he ressurects his clan an become hokage and thats becuz of naruto...he had that talent...turn evil guys to kages and etc
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote