Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-11, 11:16   Link #1
GSGuardian

Send a message via MSN to GSGuardian
Who is your favourite bishoujo?

whose your favourite anime bishoujo(japanese for beautiful girl but i mean woman )
myn is Ghostsweeper Reiko Mikami
the pic of her is there
<---------------------
Old 2004-05-11, 11:29   Link #2
Thany
Unfair

Edit : Well I guess the mods wanna see if this thread is valuable
By the way bishoujo can't be anything else than a female character since shoujo is means to mean girl
But can it also mean cute characters?
I don't see any beautiful characters but cute ones, I might do and this might help non-male audience to answer, ne?

Last edited by Thany; 2004-05-11 at 14:11.
Old 2004-05-11, 13:56   Link #3
xris
Just call me Ojisan

If you are considering replying to this thread, then please make sure you give a reason for your answer.

Please do not just give a one word or short one line reply. If this happens then chances are your reply will be deleted.

Remember (from the forum rules)
All threads must serve a purpose and
No trivial polls allowed

So please discuss the topic and try to give reasons for your selection.

Currently I'm not sure if this thread should remain open (considering the thread originator didn't put much effort into explaning the choice) and there are a couple of similar (but not identical) threads such as this in existence. At the moment I will leave it open to see how it goes.

I also would request that images are not posted, that does get excessive.
Old 2004-05-12, 07:36   Link #4
GSGuardian

Send a message via MSN to GSGuardian
ok i have read your advice and will improve further. I have just begun as a member, thank you. the note about the pics is noted.SO everyone who reads, pics are to be discouraged.
In response to the first well ok
I declare that favourite beseinen or bishounen be mentioned
not really that i have to declare
Old 2004-05-12, 23:42   Link #5
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

hmmmmm
*thinky time*
Mihama Yuna definately...
Midori from Midori no Hibi...(even tho she's the size of a puppet and attached to the main character's hand)
Hikari AND Akari from Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai...
Shia from Pita Ten...

ARRRRRRGHHH i can't pick! they're all so great!
Yuna's got dedication and a cute voice, Midori's just about the funniest character i've ever seen (ranking up with Mahoro), Hikari and Akari are just really fun to watch, and Shia is...well, an angelic demon...hehe
Old 2004-05-16, 11:22   Link #6
StoneColdCrazy
Noumenon

Send a message via ICQ to StoneColdCrazy Send a message via MSN to StoneColdCrazy
Crikey, I'm puzzled that this thread hasn't grown much larger, I'd think that dozens of people would want to discuss their favourite anime girls.

Anyway, I've had to give this a fair amount of thought, as there are quite a few favourites I have, but nothing else wins out above Asuka Langley. My reasons are long and complicated, personal and not that easy for me to put into words. It's largely because I sympathise with her a lot - on the outside she's a pretty snotty, arrogant and rude girl, but we get to see elements of her personality that most people don't, so we understand why it is that she does what she does. I think she's extremely cute and I can't help but have a lot of sympathy for her. I even relate to some of her feelings and even those I don't, I can understand how she wants to prove herself, how she has noone to confide in, how she's actually quite lonely but defensive...

There's a lot to her character. I think the key is that I've never understood an anime character so much before.

SCC
Old 2004-05-16, 12:42   Link #7
llama

Send a message via AIM to llama
I guess I'll post something here just because this thread seems lonely.
Let's see...I guess I would have to say Tohru from Fruits Basket because she's a lot like me. She's probably more similar to me than any other anime characters I've seen. I just love how she accepts everyone. ^_^
Old 2004-05-16, 13:36   Link #8
7thMethuselah

If you are asking me what I consider the most beautiful women in anime, the answer is simple: I like the ones that look like Motoko or Kikyou, you get the point tall girls with long black hair and a very strong personality and a pure sense of justice. More or less you stereotypical Miko girl, ... when I see one of those I melt

Last edited by 7thMethuselah; 2004-05-16 at 17:29.
Old 2004-05-16, 16:08   Link #9
yume.toki

How about bishonen?

hahah....ok...I'm a bit embarrased...but I DO like sailormoon haha...It was one of the first animes I was ever exposed to in my early years~ And I think that Sailor Neptune is very pretty!

Another bishoujo...would be Kikkyo from Inuyasha....

now.... ....how about some bishounen? (pretty boys) I could name so many!!! Souji from Peace Maker Kurogane! Hotohori from Fushigi Yuugi...and many many more!! Now who is your favourite Bishounen?
Old 2004-05-16, 17:33   Link #10
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by yume.toki

now.... ....how about some bishounen? (pretty boys) I could name so many!!! Souji from Peace Maker Kurogane! Hotohori from Fushigi Yuugi...and many many more!! Now who is your favourite Bishounen?
yeah lemme say I found Jankotsu in InuYasha (the one of the Shichinintai with the multiblade sword) soooo adorable. And the one from GetBackers that fought with his hair (can't remember the name) he was cute as well
Old 2004-08-20, 11:11   Link #11
mfarhan33

Talking anime galz!

which anime galz do u like? why? post ur favourites here
Old 2004-08-20, 11:14   Link #12
Shousha

Send a message via ICQ to Shousha Send a message via AIM to Shousha Send a message via MSN to Shousha Send a message via Yahoo to Shousha
lina inverse - she's got power, attitude and small tits.
chii - is just too damn cute
lain - she's a program to be "GOD" on the net.
lime - fucking crazy b*tch
haruko-chan - she likes "basketo man" like myself.
midori - cuteness packed in a mini doll.

and many other i just can't remember now.....
Closed Thread