AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-25, 12:18   Link #21
Ridwan

Old 2012-11-25, 12:39   Link #22
sebo3e

Send a message via MSN to sebo3e
Omg this is wonderfull news about dog days i am exited alredy lol
dog days strikes back to the season 3!
Old 2012-11-25, 12:42   Link #23
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

i guess it time for me to marathon both season.

so what do i expect? serious war story? standard shonen anime? Cute cats doing cute thing?

Old 2012-11-25, 12:44   Link #24
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Geez. Here I am just finishing season 2...
I didn't even start it yet
Old 2012-11-25, 12:46   Link #25
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
...That really didn't take long.
We knew it this very well without needing a official source.

Quote:
So long Nanoha franchise !
The franchise is already tainted dirt by its own fans who derailed the original idea of the series .
Old 2012-11-25, 12:54   Link #26
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
The franchise is already tainted dirt by its own fans who derailed the original idea of the series .
I wish I knew what this was about.
Old 2012-11-25, 13:09   Link #27
Ridwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
It's better if you don't. Even now, I still can't forgive it.
Old 2012-11-25, 13:32   Link #28
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

wtach s1 1-2

that quite frankly a interesting "war"

Old 2012-11-25, 13:36   Link #29
cyberdemon

Hoping for a long time skip. It would add more seriousness to the relationships that were expanded upon in season 2. Like an age where Sink would start start thinking whether to stay there permanently or not.
Old 2012-11-25, 13:50   Link #30
Snuffle
likes cute things

NO! NO! NO! Time skip is forbidden! Lolis must stay lolis! Moe declines as age increases!

It would be nice if there was some kinda monster invasion that emphasized the need for three heroes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
It's better if you don't. Even now, I still can't forgive it.
Does this have anything to do with Nanoha and the other 2 being grown up? Or the show hardly focuses on Nanoha and more on the new characters? Either way, even though it had a nice story, interesting new characters, those two things were my main beef with the show.
Old 2012-11-25, 13:54   Link #31
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Snuffle

This opinion makes me facepalm. Really.

And BTW StrikerS sold twice more than A's despite "grown up Nanoha and Fate". And ViVid and Force mangas have descent sales. So I dunno of what "tainting" people are saying here.
Old 2012-11-25, 14:03   Link #32
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Okay fine. We'll ask the writer to have Ricochet create a wünderdrug that can lolify a girl instantly She's a smart girl so she should be able to
The doggies should be lolis!

Images
And the reason for this
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
Now go put your crowbar where it belongs!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Yukikaze should be given her own squadron if there is a war going on in S3 - named Yukikaze Bomber Command.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-11-25, 14:15   Link #33
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
This opinion makes me facepalm. Really.

And BTW StrikerS sold twice more than A's despite "grown up Nanoha and Fate". And ViVid and Force mangas have descent sales. So I dunno of what "tainting" people are saying here.
Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the show. It just wasn't Nanoha anymore because it focused more on the new characters than the original ones. Even though I liked them, it did not feel like a Nanoha show. It felt it like it was a show borrowing/using things from the Nanoha universe.

Now for me, Dog Days is all about fun. It hardly has plot if any at all anymore. And I forgot that Adel and Val are included into the hero rank now. I'm actually curious as to how the show will utilized all of them, if they do so at all, aside from the usual war games.
Old 2012-11-25, 14:22   Link #34
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I personally like that Nanoha and others didn't left eternal lolis like it happens in all other maho-shojo shows. I prefer than the story progresses and characters became more mature. And I really don't see the problem with changing focus to the new cast if they are interesting enough and old ones still have descent role in the plot
Old 2012-11-25, 14:29   Link #35
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the show. It just wasn't Nanoha anymore because it focused more on the new characters than the original ones. Even though I liked them, it did not feel like a Nanoha show. It felt it like it was a show borrowing/using things from the Nanoha universe.

Now for me, Dog Days is all about fun. It hardly has plot if any at all anymore. And I forgot that Adel and Val are included into the hero rank now. I'm actually curious as to how the show will utilized all of them, if they do so at all, aside from the usual war games.
That and just two words: "Shipping Wars", thats why I quoted Chaos2Frozen.

Quote:
I personally like that Nanoha and others didn't left eternal lolis like it happens in all other maho-shojo shows. I prefer than the story progresses and characters became more mature. And I really don't see the problem with changing focus to the new cast if they are interesting enough and old ones still have descent role in the plot
But its not as appealing as the originals and the setting is lacking a solid structure.
Old 2012-11-25, 14:34   Link #36
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

It's your personal opinion. S2 is my favorite but S3 has a lot of good sides on it's own. And judging from sales japaneese fans liked it more
Old 2012-11-25, 14:37   Link #37
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
It's your personal opinion. S2 is my favorite but S3 has a lot of good sides on it's own. And judging from sales japaneese fans liked it more
I'm not talking about Nanoha anime but the other series such as Force and Vivid and specially the fandom wars thats why there was more interest from the studio in making movies than making new anime .
Old 2012-11-25, 14:41   Link #38
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Dunno about Force(I heard otakus raged too much because of male protag) but ViVid manga has really good sales for such a genre. So I don't see the problem here. They just have to wait till Suzuki writes the conclusion of the story.
Old 2012-11-25, 14:57   Link #39
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Nanoha is original. Even if S4 would be either ViVid or Force adaptation the author himself would write the script so I don't see any problems here.
Actually I was referring to Seikirei as the adaptation; Nanoha stories is original but I said they are harder to write compared to Dog Days which frankly, doesn't have the most complicated of plots.

Quote:
Dunno about Force(I heard otakus raged too much because of male protag) but ViVid manga has really good sales for such a genre. So I don't see the problem here. They just have to wait till Suzuki writes the conclusion of the story.
Loli fanservice can't go wrong. When you introduce a serious plot like in Force, you're actually judged by your writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
We all have our own ideas but for me... I didn't care about the whole age thing, and even if I ignore the obscene rise in yuri bait... Lets just say there's a reason why I moved from there to the Toaru subforums....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
wtach s1 1-2

that quite frankly a interesting "war"
Oh, but the real 'action' goes on in the forums

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-11-25 at 15:09.
Old 2012-11-25, 15:19   Link #40
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Loli fanservice can't go wrong. When you introduce a serious plot like in Force, you're actually judged by your writing.
are you saying that it's hard to make good anime from Force or that it's horrible in terms of story

Quote:
We all have our own ideas but for me... I didn't care about the whole age thing, and even if I ignore the obscene rise in yuri bait... Lets just say there's a reason why I moved from there to the Toaru subforums....
And what's wrong with yuri-bait. I really dislike all this NanoFate fanpairing but I don't mind yuri in Nanoha in general. And I think most of fans don't mind it too. Watching and reading Nanoha for me was more enjoyable than looking on Touma's girl-punching and tsundere Mikoto and Index antics. Maybe New Testament is better but I reaklly don't like Raildex much.
Closed Thread

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shounen, sports