1 out of 10 : Painful 75 50.00%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-09-14, 16:20   Link #61
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post

I was thinking of some possibilities to end those fights, which would be all better than what we saw:
- they simply switch oppoenents, Gai could defeat the clones of the other 3 while they spend time escaping from Gai's clone. In the end they team up against Gai's clone.
- they simply escape the clones, the jutsu should have ended somehow by itself when the chakra stored in the clones is totally used up
- the best for the story: TEAMWORK! they meet somewhere and use good teamwork against the brainless clones which can only fight by themself. One of the major points of the manga is that teamwork always wins against soloing, and what could we see in this painfully dumb episode?! The anime team didn't learn this from the manga despite having made more than 200 episodes.

It was also painfull to see that Neji who is supposed to be a jounin cannot use any interesting jutsu.
word.. while they bored me to death i was thinking of similar ways to defeat the clones, but honestly i didnt even scratch on the "get stronger solution"

and yes, Nejis fighting wasnt spectacular, but a bigger disgrace is to see him being lectured by fuzzy brows how lame is that
WONDERMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 16:22   Link #62
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Well.. at least from the preview ..

Spoiler for its in the preview:
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 16:45   Link #63
Sairou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
Well.. at least from the preview ..

Spoiler for its in the preview:
Lol, no Goku to use instant transmission. What on earth will you do naruto?!?!
Sairou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 16:57   Link #64
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Well.. Thats why I put the no comment at the end =x

I could only hope that they hired the same team that did the epic episode =x
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 17:27   Link #65
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
They fought so long before knowing that the answer to beating their opponents was to get "stronger"?

>_<
Old 2007-09-14, 17:30   Link #66
Ibuki

cheesiest/lamest strategy for fighting their clones...i just lol'ed after Lee suggested that idea...

....this episode..... 1/10
Ibuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 18:25   Link #67
boy with pan

so far im on my seat im not that clinged

how do u use smilies

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-09-15 at 05:43.
boy with pan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 18:35   Link #68
pizzajincuuriki
I have it inside me :]

they need to get whoever did 26 to do every damn episode ever. I still watch that episode. Greatest episode ever IMO
pizzajincuuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 18:58   Link #69
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
so many bad votes, i didnt even bother to download it.
Old 2007-09-14, 19:05   Link #70
Medic
Dubstep - DZ

Agree with the person who said this ep is the worst Shipuudden. Very very painful.

While expecting to see Naruto & Kakashi take on Deidara we get a boring time eating bland fight with dialogue worthy of toilet paper.

My anticipation took a fatal blow with this episode.
Medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 19:33   Link #71
Hiking_Bear

This must be like some kind of joke episode. Sakura and Chiyo already killed Sasori and up until now, Team Guy couldn't figure out that to beat their clones they need to fight better. TenTen frickin DROWNS! Oh, but then later she comes back to life when Rock Lee comes to the revelation that they need to get stronger. And then she tells us that her goal is not to drown. Congratulations TenTen, you officially dropped below Konohamaru on the list of most useless Naruto characters.
Hiking_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 19:57   Link #72
neoeagle

This episode blows.Don't bother watching and don't waste bandwidth.
neoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 20:39   Link #73
kadenza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic View Post
Agree with the person who said this ep is the worst Shipuudden. Very very painful.

While expecting to see Naruto & Kakashi take on Deidara we get a boring time eating bland fight with dialogue worthy of toilet paper.

My anticipation took a fatal blow with this episode.
i agree, this ep rly sucked majorly, the conclusion lee came too was so unbelievably unimaginative, i would hav expected them to all gang up on one clone at a time and pick em off quickly and come to think of it not much progress has been made in the storyline since the last episode either =/

p.s. at medic, grime anyone?
kadenza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 21:00   Link #74
Raktus
Gotei 13: Squad 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
This must be like some kind of joke episode. Sakura and Chiyo already killed Sasori and up until now, Team Guy couldn't figure out that to beat their clones they need to fight better. TenTen frickin DROWNS! Oh, but then later she comes back to life when Rock Lee comes to the revelation that they need to get stronger. And then she tells us that her goal is not to drown. Congratulations TenTen, you officially dropped below Konohamaru on the list of most useless Naruto characters.
Ten Ten doesn't drown... but it raises an interesting point... How many of us can hear a radio underwater?
Raktus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 21:39   Link #75
wsheit
Combating Spoiler Scum

bah...the ep wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. At least we didn't see animations being recycled again and again and again like they did a few eps ago. On the contrary, I thought Lee's fight was pretty decent- though the "solution" was admittedly idiotic.
Old 2007-09-14, 22:05   Link #76
Hiking_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raktus View Post
Ten Ten doesn't drown... but it raises an interesting point... How many of us can hear a radio underwater?
Ok, she doesn't technically drown. She just loses consciousness while under water and doesn't breath. Or else she decided it was a good time to take a little nappy under water.
Hiking_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 22:27   Link #77
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Man, looking at the last 3 polls for N:S, you'd think we have bipolar disorder or something. One minute 100+ 10's and the next, closing in one 100+ 1's.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 01:26   Link #78
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Ya know, I just watched this episode with the subs, and I'm a lot more upset about it than I was previously...if only I could understand Japanese. I take my 5 back, I wanna give it a 2. "We just need to get stronger..." Really?!?! No sh**!!! I thought they figured that out a long time ago. Screw the fact that it was an opportunity for them to show off their new skills, that was a pathetic showing.
Old 2007-09-15, 06:00   Link #79
EarlyBlake
N L A M

Wwweeeee my vote made it an even 50 for painful The clone fight is the biggest waste of time ever. Get strong when they are already getting tired? barf
EarlyBlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 09:12   Link #80
Moridin

This episode was bad. Ive bee reading throug what some of you other guys wrote, and the most commom opinion is that they should have "switched clones", like runnng to eachother for help or something. That whould be hard since the clones main objective (asides killing them) is to keep them from going back.. so they would have to take giant detures to do that.

Since the first time those clones showed up and they realized they were "fighting themselfs" the most logical option struck me. Just think about ALL the things you are bad at blocking, and a good ninja should know that exactly, and then out of all those things you find the few ones that you at the same time is realy good at doing.
for example: If you know that you have a hard time blocking low kicks, but you are also skilled at doing low kicks, then that is exactly what you should do!
there would be dozens of things like this, and then you just switch between wich you use and you make sure that you are the one attcking, keeping your opponent buzy with blocking attacks that he sucks at!
how hard can it be to figure this out! since none of them managed to realize this simple fact, konoha would be better of if they died! Im so annoyed right now, I was waiting for them to realize this, but instead they thought of a stupid thing like "lets get stronger" :S makes you wonder how unintelligent the story wrighters of this show are :S . If there is a 100% succes rate of "getting stronger" when you just feel like it, then wouldnt Narutos world be full of mega-super strong ninjas? :S

Last edited by Moridin; 2007-09-15 at 09:49.
Moridin is offline   Reply With Quote