Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-14, 22:20   Link #1821
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
I really doubt that or he wouldn't have taken VV's code -_-
Hey, V.V. could have forced Charles to take it for his own good. We don't exactly know what happened in that exchange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
V.V didn't have geass anymore so he couldn't get the code anyways. An immortal couldn't just give the code to anything they wished otherwise that Nun would not have wasted the time to build up CChi's geass to that point.
Well, to be fair, we never knew that an immortal could take the Code of another immortal and we don't know what an immortal with two Codes was capable of... Wait, why didn't C.C. just get V.V. to take her Code?
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 22:22   Link #1822
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedPhenemenom View Post
Hey, V.V. could have forced Charles to take it for his own good. We don't exactly know what happened in that exchange.
Very true.
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 22:25   Link #1823
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Great. Now I have the image of V.V. bending Charles back in a tango. How is that possible.

Quote:
Well, to be fair, we never knew that an immortal could take the Code of another immortal and we don't know what an immortal with two Codes was capable of... Wait, why didn't C.C. just get V.V. to take her Code?
Probably because she didn't know where he was at, and by the time she got that chance, he had already lost his own Code.
Old 2008-08-14, 22:26   Link #1824
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Well regardless as I said we already knew that the Code could only be transmitted to a geass user with geass symbols over both eyes. Perhaps that extends to another immortal as well and that may also only be possibly at the Sword of Akasha which could account for C.C not just turning herself in to V.V before to die. But bottom line is that V.V did not have his Code or Geass anymore so therefore could not accept the code.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 22:31   Link #1825
Micante

Quote:
Well regardless as I said we already knew that the Code could only be transmitted to a geass user with geass symbols over both eyes. Perhaps that extends to another immortal as well and that may also only be possibly at the Sword of Akasha which could account for C.C not just turning herself in to V.V before to die. But bottom line is that V.V did not have his Code or Geass anymore so therefore could not accept the code.
Alright... How about we just agree with this scanerio:

C.C.: Hey, V.V., you want my Code? It will let you mess around with people's minds.
V.V.: Sure, I guess that could help.
*Two of them enter the Sword of Akasha together*
*They see a sign that reads "You must be this tall to tango"*
V.V.: ... *Stands next to sign, doesn't meet the limit* If you give me a couple of years... I'm sure I can grow into it.
C.C.: V.V., you're immortal, you can't grow. Nevermind, I'll just stalk Marianne's kid or something.
V.V.: WAIT! C.C.!

There! Perfect explanation.
Old 2008-08-14, 22:31   Link #1826
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Feels weird having a C.C fan agree with me...

I thought it was pretty apparent that Charles was not happy given that their contract was that in this world filled with lies, they would be the only ones not to lie to each other or something like that. The way Charles was looking down at V.V emotionlessly when saying he has lied again gives that impression as well.
You wrote it as if I disagree with you all the time

I feel offended : (

Spoiler for .:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Great. Now I have the image of V.V. bending Charles back in a tango. How is that possible.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 22:34   Link #1827
Var
Banned

Quote:
Wait, how does whether or not he was aware that C.C. was there have any impact on whether he has his memories or not? I guess he could be talking about before he gained the Code and he was accepting immortality for Charles's sake.

That's so beautiful. TT_TT
It does not, my point was that he was not talking with her... at all. He was rambling. And the words used seemed to imply that he was indeed talking to someone who was not there. It could not have been the current Charles because he already took the Code meaning that the words about him (V.V.) taking on immortality would be without reason.

The words seem to indicate that he's talking to no one and just rambling about what occurred before he became immortal. Since we don't know when he actually gained Geass, the conversation may have occurred before he ever acquired Geass. Notice that in the flashback between Charles and his brother, they appear younger... or more V.V. appears younger than he does in the present.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 22:35   Link #1828
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
You wrote it as if I disagree with you all the time

I feel offended : (

Spoiler for .:
Don't you?
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 22:36   Link #1829
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
It does not, my point was that he was not talking with her... at all. He was rambling. And the words used seemed to imply that he was indeed talking to someone who was not there. It could not have been the current Charles because he already took the Code meaning that the words about him (V.V.) taking on immortality would be without reason.

The words seem to indicate that he's talking to no one and just rambling about what occurred before he became immortal. Since we don't know when he actually gained Geass, the conversation may have occurred before he ever acquired Geass. Notice that in the flashback between Charles and his brother, they appear younger... or more V.V. appears younger than he does in the present.
Then what about the nun? If you are right, then it means C.C. killed her. But I personaly doubt it.

And why C.C. knew how to use the SoA after that she has lost her code?
Old 2008-08-14, 22:37   Link #1830
Micante

Quote:

V.V. must be a master Geass user than. he couldn't have had more than a few years to get a high enough level of Geass and take it from the contractor. Maybe V.V. gained his immortality through some other methods? He barely looks any younger in that flashback than compared to when he went immortal.

V.V. must be some great Geass prodigy if he had to go through the Geass before the Code.
Old 2008-08-14, 22:38   Link #1831
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
Question: does anyone has the scripts of the conversations that C.C. had with Mariane and co.? You know those in which she appears to be talking to herself. I heard that they were released with the DS game but never found them.
I know that I'm repeating myself here, but I really need to know this. Can anyone help me?
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 22:39   Link #1832
Micante

Quote:
I know that I'm repeating myself here, but I really need to know this. Can anyone help me?
Marianne: Immortality is not what I'm after.

That's about all I know, and I probably didn't even word that correctly.
Old 2008-08-14, 22:50   Link #1833
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Try to PM her, Koshimizu can help you, I think: http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=72226

Quote:
Don't you?
mmhh >_>
Old 2008-08-14, 23:26   Link #1834
Var
Banned

Quote:
V.V. must be a master Geass user than. he couldn't have had more than a few years to get a high enough level of Geass and take it from the contractor. Maybe V.V. gained his immortality through some other methods? He barely looks any younger in that flashback than compared to when he went immortal.

V.V. must be some great Geass prodigy if he had to go through the Geass before the Code.
Mao started with the third highest power of Geass, I don't see why V.V. could not have, especially considering the mastery Charles has over his own Geass.

Or V.V. was just like Mao. Not everyone starts on the same level, perhaps that is why V.V. accepted immortality because he knew he could and quickly, while Charles had a lower affinity. You know, the big brother taking care of the little one.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 23:28   Link #1835
Micante

Quote:
Mao started with the third highest power of Geass, I don't see why V.V. could not have, especially considering the mastery Charles has over his own Geass.

Or V.V. was just like Mao. Not everyone starts on the same level, perhaps that is why V.V. accepted immortality because he knew he could and quickly, while Charles had a lower affinity. You know, the big brother taking care of the little one.
Wait... wasn't V.V. Charles's contractor? I'm beginning to think that perhaps that V.V. was the first V.V. Maybe C.C. was the first immortal and some influences made V.V. immortal.
Old 2008-08-15, 07:29   Link #1836
Franckisted

Quote:
Then what about the nun? If you are right, then it means C.C. killed her. But I personaly doubt it.

And why C.C. knew how to use the SoA after that she has lost her code?
'Cause at that time she hasn't lost her memory yet.
It is assumed that she lost her memory when exiting from the SoA to the Cult location.
But this point isn't very clear yet, or is it a scenario error...
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 07:36   Link #1837
Franckisted

The geass of Charles was given by V.V.

V.V. was the first V.V. what does that mean? I'm lost!

The "first" immortal, at least from what we know is the nun. Then C.C., and V.V. is the successor of C.C. as the leader of the cult. It is not told how V.V. became immortal, maybe same way C.C. does.
Old 2008-08-15, 07:52   Link #1838
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franckisted View Post
The geass of Charles was given by V.V.

V.V. was the first V.V. what does that mean? I'm lost!

The "first" immortal, at least from what we know is the nun. Then C.C., and V.V. is the successor of C.C. as the leader of the cult. It is not told how V.V. became immortal, maybe same way C.C. does.
I don't think that V.V. gave him his code. Charles took it by force imo.

It means that "maybe" no one has given a code to V.V.. So He became immortal by himself, but I find this theory rather weird. I think that someone like the Nun gave his/her code to V.V.. Or V.V. took the code by force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franckisted View Post
'Cause at that time she hasn't lost her memory yet.
It is assumed that she lost her memory when exiting from the SoA to the Cult location.
But this point isn't very clear yet, or is it a scenario error...
I don't think it's an error.
Old 2008-08-15, 09:08   Link #1839
Franckisted

Quote:
I don't think that V.V. gave him his code. Charles took it by force
Yeah, that is for sure.

Quote:
It means that "maybe" no one has given a code to V.V.. So He became immortal by himself, but I find this theory rather weird. I think that someone like the Nun gave his/her code to V.V.. Or V.V. took the code by force.
Second possibility sound better. :P
But here, if we're going to make some theories about how the "first one" became geass-user or immortal, with the lack of info we have ( and that maybe will not be revealed in the show) we can only make assumptions.

Quote:
I'm just saying "maybe". I don't know were I read that from but someone was saying that it was "official" that C.C. lost her memory because of the "tango" thing with Charles. (Basically when Charles took her code she lost her memories)
But if that's the case, it is an error, because as Chibi-C she can't use the Sword Of Akasha (She don't even know what a TV is...)
Old 2008-08-15, 10:35   Link #1840
Micante

Quote:
I don't think that V.V. gave him his code. Charles took it by force imo.
Well, who knows. It could have been, both of them had it planned long ago, V.V. just forced Charles to take it, or Charles just took it by force. I still find it kind of weird whenever C.C. asks him, he dodges the subject. I don't think Charles is someone that would be ashamed of saying, "I took it by force for my own purposes."

Quote:

Well, think of it this way. If he did inherit the Code, he would have had needed a high-level Geass. When he was shown making that promise with Charles to not lie, he didn't have the Code (as can be shown by his short hair) and possibly didn't have the Geass either, or at least, it wasn't permanenent.

Now, if that was the case, V.V .would have completely dominated all the other Geass users when it came to the power and mastery of his Geass.

C.C. - She took many years to be at a level to take the Code from the nun
Mao - Went insane and lost to the Geass
Charles - Again, many years, although he probably was at the level to take V.V.'s Code long ago and didn't because of their relationship. Still has control and his Geass wasn't permanent.
Lelouch - Not at the level to take Codes, lost control and Geass is permanent.

Now, let's take a look a look at V.V. Assuming he didn't have the Geass during that "We won't lie" flashback, think about how many years it took for that young V.V. to grow into our less young V.V. Probably about a year or so. In one year or so, V.V.'s Geass reached a high enough level to take the Code from his contractor, and he was pretty young when that happened.

If we see things this way, V.V. makes all the other Geass users and past Geass users seem like they were using training wheels.