AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-26, 01:53   Link #521
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
So they don't want to end it with a kiss but with a tease instead hm?
um... the last picture in the ending is of them kissing though, isn't it?
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 14:51   Link #522
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
um... the last picture in the ending is of them kissing though, isn't it?
Well, yeah, but of course they cut the shot just before they actually showed the whole thing, which is totally true to form.
Old 2009-12-27, 11:44   Link #523
Mesousa2877

Send a message via Yahoo to Mesousa2877
There was one scene between both of them, it was in shadows, so, yeah, they totally kissed, we just didn't see it.

And they actually kissed in the very end, so the pain through the whole season kinda was worth it.

I don't get why people are saying that they didn't.

So yeah, with the exemption of episodes 1, 5, 6 and 9, this season was bad.

The reasons why:

- The freaking fanservice. Why was it increased? The reason why I was into the series in the frist place was not the fanservice.

- Shiina being more of a dramatic.

- Yuuto's a bit too helpful to other girls.

- There was more Yuuto than Haruka in terms of screentime, despite this show called after her. Why couldn't episode 10 focus on Haruka instead? It is her rehearsals.

- Ryouko, one of Shina's friends. She's really unlikeable. Seriously, why can't anybody stop her when she's groping somebody. I hate that cliche in anime, because, apperantly, for no reason, they don't do anything to help thr groped ones. Ugh. I can't believe she's voiced by the same voice actress who did Haruka in Kanamemo...why?

So there. To think anme always have a decent season every season, well, like in animated shows and live-action ones, quality dropping each season in a anime is possible.

Purity? More like pure piece of crap. I'll just watch season 1 again after this...except with the season 2 theme song, which is one of the few good things about this season.
Mesousa2877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-27, 12:19   Link #524
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesousa2877 View Post
I can't believe she's voiced by the same voice actress who did Haruka in Kanamemo...why?
Yui Horie wasn't even in this show.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 14:33   Link #525
Mesousa2877

Send a message via Yahoo to Mesousa2877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Yui Horie wasn't even in this show.
Oops, it was actually Hinata, my bad.
Mesousa2877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 22:42   Link #526
attobyte

This new season is pretty equivalent to the first one, meaning the romance was kept in "safe distance" mode. Well, not that Yuuto and Haruka did that out of their own free will, more like "external" factors forced them to do it.
The only significative diference was that the idol debut episode left no doubt whatsoever about the wills of both Haruka and Yuuto in being together.
Also the maid butler ep. picked my curiosity, does the light novel ever details maid rank 2 of the Nogizaka's maid team ?
attobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 20:05   Link #527
GarethXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by attobyte View Post
This new season is pretty equivalent to the first one, meaning the romance was kept in "safe distance" mode. Well, not that Yuuto and Haruka did that out of their own free will, more like "external" factors forced them to do it.
The only significative diference was that the idol debut episode left no doubt whatsoever about the wills of both Haruka and Yuuto in being together.
Also the maid butler ep. picked my curiosity, does the light novel ever details maid rank 2 of the Nogizaka's maid team ?
umm no it's not equivalent, most die-hard fan of the series will tell you that literally jump the shark with all the tease and the development of the idol arc was bad (seriously white album? wtf the only reason that series storyline was watchable was because the series is marketed as a soap)

lets hope season 3 brings the writting team back to the roots of the original first season and focus on the romance then the cheap fan services (ironically is something that most of the fans doesn't want)
Old 2010-01-17, 15:27   Link #528
Angelic
Feel the Beat

So as a person who just jumped into this thread,
I just finished watching this anime and I agree with those who said the second season was BAD.

I told myself after I finished watching it that there MUST be a third season on the way.

Is there going to be?
Angelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-17, 18:39   Link #529
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicxx View Post
I told myself after I finished watching it that there MUST be a third season on the way.

Is there going to be?
They haven't said anything yet. Sales of the second season are basically at the same level as they were by the end of the first season's DVD run -- somewhere around the 4,500 mark. Of course, with this franchise as with most, there are also music CDs and books to consider. They said last time that stronger-than-expected sales are what led to the creation of this season, but they don't seem to have either gained or lost much ground this time around. So who knows...

Even as someone who didn't think the second season was as "BAD" as some people say it is, I sort of doubt they'll continue it unless they really change gears, and that would depend on what the novel author decides to do (since, as far as I can tell, this season is still basically following the novels).
Old 2010-01-24, 20:34   Link #530
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

The second season wasn't as good as the first one but still
AWESOME

It is just fun to watch this show even with some bad points in this season.
mangalowres is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen