AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-11-26, 23:15   Link #3061
xinck212
so...um...yea

thanks and when i was looking back at old post i noticed that that one girl was in alot of post...must be a popular pic
xinck212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 23:42   Link #3062
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Yeah, I know the last one since that picture is the single most requested identification in this thread.
You should point out that it is a hentai anime.
Very true, I even requested this myself before ^_^ Hey what did you expect, she's really cool, right NSW?

--- I'm still looking for these 2 images stock for identifications ^^ - don't mind the cheap alterations.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 23:44   Link #3063
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
Very true, I even requested this myself before ^_^ Hey what did you expect, she's really cool, right NSW?
Oh yes, it's a hell of a great image. If the anime really looked like that I'd watch it, hentai or not.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 23:47   Link #3064
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Well, Mahou Shoujo Ai is one of the most gruesomely tentacle-rape and gore happy hardcore eroge (and OVA anime) out there.
So if you think the art is cool and check it out... be warned, it's not for the faint of heart. It makes Urotsukidouji look like PowerPuff Girls.
Old 2007-11-27, 00:27   Link #3065
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinck212
That looks like something from Magna Carta but I can't be sure. If I remember right, it's a Korean manga that was adapted to a game, or perhaps the other way around...
Old 2007-11-27, 03:54   Link #3066
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinck212 View Post
When I saw the art style, the first thing that came to my mind was Ryu's Form Site.
Thus, I went to dig through the archives in his website and what do you know... BINGO!

Now this may not solve the question of which series she's from, but at least I discovered who drew it.
Yay. :3
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 10:48   Link #3067
eva_v_angel

i highly doubt someone hasnt previously asked about this one b4 but i only joined the forums just now and 156 pages is a lot to read through. so appologies about lazyness in advance

theres an old anime i would love to find, but have no idea what its called, or when it originally started, though i do know it had a remake at one point and ive seen bits of both versions. id say the original is over 10 year old now, maybe 1995 or so??

anyway, basics of the anime were about a school kid male, who ends up in like another world or something, and he has to conquer this mountain, thats split into levels with like a 'boss' as it were on each level. he had a robot which he piloted by entering a gem in its chest, and stood on a dragon. oh i think he made the robot as a clay figure in real world and it became real when he went to this other world. he was accompanied by a girl ninja with green hair (i think it was green) who had a monkey for a father and they had a robot with a giant throwing star on its back. and another guy who had a samurai-ish themed robot... its about all i can think of thats deffinate.
i just have no idea what its called as i watched it in chinese.
anyone any ideas
eva_v_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 10:54   Link #3068
takisa
Death Comer

Help..

Can somebody tell me where are this character come from?? it look from the games

Spoiler for size:
takisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 11:22   Link #3069
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eva_v_angel View Post
i highly doubt someone hasnt previously asked about this one b4 but i only joined the forums just now and 156 pages is a lot to read through. so appologies about lazyness in advance

theres an old anime i would love to find, but have no idea what its called, or when it originally started, though i do know it had a remake at one point and ive seen bits of both versions. id say the original is over 10 year old now, maybe 1995 or so??

anyway, basics of the anime were about a school kid male, who ends up in like another world or something, and he has to conquer this mountain, thats split into levels with like a 'boss' as it were on each level. he had a robot which he piloted by entering a gem in its chest, and stood on a dragon. oh i think he made the robot as a clay figure in real world and it became real when he went to this other world. he was accompanied by a girl ninja with green hair (i think it was green) who had a monkey for a father and they had a robot with a giant throwing star on its back. and another guy who had a samurai-ish themed robot... its about all i can think of thats deffinate.
i just have no idea what its called as i watched it in chinese.
anyone any ideas
Wheee~ I've answered this anime a few times, it was also one of my childhood favourites. :3
Mashin Eiyuden Wataru (魔神英雄伝)

Here are YouTube links to the OPs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI6wv2D2zf8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JliAeP_ldT4
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 13:45   Link #3070
eva_v_angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
Wheee~ I've answered this anime a few times, it was also one of my childhood favourites. :3
Mashin Eiyuden Wataru (魔神英雄伝)

Here are YouTube links to the OPs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI6wv2D2zf8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JliAeP_ldT4
my god thats immense. thats the one. thanx. u have no idea how much that has just made my day.
eva_v_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 19:55   Link #3071
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist

This is one I remember from a few years ago.

I think it is a shoujo-like anime that features a pink haired angel and a purple haired boy.

Any ideas?
cicido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 20:00   Link #3072
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicido View Post

I think it is a shoujo-like anime that features a pink haired angel and a purple haired boy.

Any ideas?
Sounds like Pita Ten.
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 21:58   Link #3073
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicido View Post

Any ideas?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
Sounds like Pita Ten.
Oh god is Pita Ten that old? I only read it like less than a year ago >.<. But that does seem correct though. You got a silly, cute and clumsy angel who's in training to make that guys day happier ^^

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 04:06   Link #3074
smellyomg

need help identifying an old anime!

hello, i am new here.

years ago, i watched an old anime on my brother's computer. i cant remember its name, but i kinda remember how it is like.

its about a little girl (around 5-6 years odl?) and a little boy (about the same age), and they are travelling. i cant remember where they are travelling to.
its in a form of RPG style, where the girl and the guy have level, hp , mp.
oh ya, the girl is a mage/wizard i think.

also, from that episode i watched, theres this weird old man who can dance. in that episode, that old man suddenly level up, and he gained agility.

then the old man shaked his butt at higher speed, and the girl was able to see a pattern from the butt, and was able to summon something out.

anyone remembered this anime? i believe its a very very old anime.
thanks in advance in anyone could remember its name =)
smellyomg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 04:19   Link #3075
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Allow me to give you some advice:

There is an Anime/Manga/Game Identification Help thread stickied on the top of this forum. You may want to ask for help there.

And my guess is entirely wild... but Scrapped Princess?
minhtam1638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 04:36   Link #3076
Saleh
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by takisa View Post
Can somebody tell me where are this character come from?? it look from the games

Spoiler for size:
He is a character from Yukyu Gensokyoku 3: Perpetual Blue, a game published by MediaWorks.

Last edited by Saleh; 2007-11-28 at 05:11.
Saleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 04:38   Link #3077
smellyomg

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam2448 View Post
Allow me to give you some advice:

There is an Anime/Manga/Game Identification Help thread stickied on the top of this forum. You may want to ask for help there.

And my guess is entirely wild... but Scrapped Princess?
opps sorry, didnt notice there was this section.
but nope, its not scrapped princess.
Old 2007-11-28, 05:21   Link #3078
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyomg View Post
hello, i am new here.

years ago, i watched an old anime on my brother's computer. i cant remember its name, but i kinda remember how it is like.

its about a little girl (around 5-6 years odl?) and a little boy (about the same age), and they are travelling. i cant remember where they are travelling to.
its in a form of RPG style, where the girl and the guy have level, hp , mp.
oh ya, the girl is a mage/wizard i think.

also, from that episode i watched, theres this weird old man who can dance. in that episode, that old man suddenly level up, and he gained agility.

then the old man shaked his butt at higher speed, and the girl was able to see a pattern from the butt, and was able to summon something out.

anyone remembered this anime? i believe its a very very old anime.
thanks in advance in anyone could remember its name =)
This is definitely Mahoujin Guru Guru. I believe that was episode 7 you describe.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 05:45   Link #3079
smellyomg

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
This is definitely Mahoujin Guru Guru. I believe that was episode 7 you describe.
aha! it sure is. thanks alot! =)
Old 2007-11-28, 12:56   Link #3080
HideoYuuji
ライトボディ

Anyone know where this anime is from

i've seen this several times before, anyone know where its from ? It reminds me off ghost in the shell but I doubt it is.
HideoYuuji is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel