AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-03-26, 16:44   Link #4041
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Im Lost
maybe now with bb she can heal or hurt the ones that shes aiming(like what happened with the reversal in volume 5), naming it something like "Persephones Curse"(something similar from Campione)
__________________
DOmus is offline  
Old 2014-03-26, 16:56   Link #4042
DocBernax2814
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mexicali, Baja California Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
Who wants a Balance Breaker? You can have one! And you! Balance Breakers for everyone!
And here I thought the next volume was going to be focused on our self-proclaiming angelic childhood friend.
It is, but it will also include this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
As for remaining Evil Dragons, Yamata no Orochi, Apophis, and Niohoggr haven't shown up yet... wait a minute - there are three remaining, and those three... Ladies and gentlemen! May I proudly introduce you to the three Evil Dragons set to make an appearance next volume!
I hope Orochi change side and be an ally of Issei. According to Mythology, Orochi likes to drink and the company of nice looking ladies, jejeje, what better partner for that damn O-pantsu Dragon. (Perfect, another lecherous dragon, sigh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
As for Asia, why not something that is the exact opposite of her ability? What if she is able to control pain, whether dulling it or intensifying it? Now that would be a freaking scary Balance Breaker. And our poor, innocent little Asia quickly morphs into a sadist.
That's actually a very good idea. (not the sadist part, though)
DocBernax2814 is offline  
Old 2014-03-26, 17:16   Link #4043
Mistshadow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
I wonder when and who will end up with the kusanagi holy sword.
I can see irina so she actually has power.
Or kiba so he can use something along with his pure demon swords.
Mistshadow is offline  
Old 2014-03-26, 17:39   Link #4044
DocBernax2814
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mexicali, Baja California Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistshadow View Post
I wonder when and who will end up with the kusanagi holy sword.
I can see irina so she actually has power.
Or kiba so he can use something along with his pure demon swords.

Maybe later the guys will ask to borrow the sword to fight Orochi. Or Maybe god Susanoo will appear with the sword to battle Orochi.

Currently, Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi is part of the Imperial Regalia of Japan.
DocBernax2814 is offline  
Old 2014-03-26, 18:29   Link #4045
vlade
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
how about Irina's parent is the one held kusanagi and will be given to Irina?
vlade is offline  
Old 2014-03-26, 18:49   Link #4046
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Im Lost
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlade View Post
how about Irina's parent is the one held kusanagi and will be given to Irina?
If im not wrong the sword that her parents had was an excalibur
BTW, the Ama no murakumo no Tsurugi is a zekken or a makken ??
__________________
DOmus is offline  
Old 2014-03-26, 19:48   Link #4047
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlade View Post
how about Irina's parent is the one held kusanagi and will be given to Irina?
i doubt it her parents held one of the excalibur forms it seems unlikely they'd be protecting/ harboring another "special" sword.

also to the people speculating asia's balance breaker would be an attack/damaging type that's 100% impossible.

asia's personality would never allow such a thing her balance breaker would most likely entail a healing / buffing / defensive property.

such as a shield that heals everyone underneath it combining defense + healing wich she lacked and it would also be benefited by her demonic powers.

something like this seems more appropriate for our dear asia don't you think?
__________________
sunsengnim is offline  
Old 2014-03-26, 19:58   Link #4048
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
i doubt it her parents held one of the excalibur forms it seems unlikely they'd be protecting/ harboring another "special" sword.

also to the people speculating asia's balance breaker would be an attack/damaging type that's 100% impossible.

asia's personality would never allow such a thing her balance breaker would most likely entail a healing / buffing / defensive property.

such as a shield that heals everyone underneath it combining defense + healing wich she lacked and it would also be benefited by her demonic powers.

something like this seems more appropriate for our dear asia don't you think?
I kinda liked the sadist Asia idea though......
__________________
Crom Cruach 4 Ise's Queen
Gary29 is offline  
Old 2014-03-26, 20:04   Link #4049
DocBernax2814
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mexicali, Baja California Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
BTW, the Ama no murakumo no Tsurugi is a zekken or a makken ??
Excuse me, a WHAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
I kinda liked the sadist Asia idea though......
Not such luck, Asia is too innocent for that. She wouldn't even harm a fly!!!

Her BB will most likely be an increase in her healing powers.
DocBernax2814 is offline  
Old 2014-03-26, 20:06   Link #4050
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Im Lost
maybe a "fafnir overdrive" or something like that, twisting the mind of asia, making her a super S and letting her use her power to damage/offensive
__________________
DOmus is offline  
Old 2014-03-26, 20:07   Link #4051
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Im Lost
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBernax2814 View Post
Excuse me, a WHAT?
makken: devil sword
zekken: holy sword
__________________
DOmus is offline  
Old 2014-03-26, 20:08   Link #4052
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
I kinda liked the sadist Asia idea though......
NO! stop trying to corrupt our adorable angel asia!
one sadist is more then enough in issei's harem!
__________________
sunsengnim is offline  
Old 2014-03-26, 20:25   Link #4053
DocBernax2814
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mexicali, Baja California Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
makken: devil sword
zekken: holy sword
hmm....how about a sacred sword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
maybe a "fafnir overdrive" or something like that, twisting the mind of asia, making her a super S and letting her use her power to damage/offensive
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
NO! stop trying to corrupt our adorable angel asia!
one sadist is more then enough in issei's harem!
Yeah!!!
DocBernax2814 is offline  
Old 2014-03-26, 20:38   Link #4054
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Asia is getting a Balance Breaker.


Welp, there goes any possibility of a Gremory dying ever again.
__________________
XFire is online now  
Old 2014-03-26, 20:55   Link #4055
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: USA
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
It's just a speculation you can think that way, because to change the evolution of bb is to throw away the true bb. You could say depending on situation they can evolve it sub species according to user wishes/will. Look at kiba blade blacksmith bb.
Where did it ever say the highlighted portion above. Last I checked, all that happens with a sub-species BB is that it's usually stronger not that it never enables the user to achieve the regular BB.

On that note, wasn't Azazel suggesting to Issei that he should try to develop a sub-species Balance Breaker in addition to his original a few novels back, like around 6-9?
I'm currently looking for the quote.
DragonKing0117 is offline  
Old 2014-03-26, 21:07   Link #4056
darkofficer
just a devil
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBernax2814 View Post
Excuse me, a WHAT?



Not such luck, Asia is too innocent for that. She wouldn't even harm a fly!!!

Her BB will most likely be an increase in her healing powers.
Asia healing power is already the best
darkofficer is online now  
Old 2014-03-26, 21:08   Link #4057
anifreik
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Deep South USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
NO! stop trying to corrupt our adorable angel asia!
one sadist is more then enough in issei's harem!
Especially when that S turns into an M just for Issei!
__________________
Happiness is finding someone you can be weird with!
anifreik is offline  
Old 2014-03-26, 21:11   Link #4058
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanvaldear :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
Where did it ever say the highlighted portion above. Last I checked, all that happens with a sub-species BB is that it's usually stronger not that it never enables the user to achieve the regular BB.

On that note, wasn't Azazel suggesting to Issei that he should try to develop a sub-species Balance Breaker in addition to his original a few novels back, like around 6-9?
I'm currently looking for the quote.
true true. like i said to obtain the sub-species you must not follow the direct path. You can either research it like cao-cao or depending what scenario you obtain it. Kiba's Sword birth evolve due to the spirits of his dead friend merging into a what you called sword of betrayer & blade blacksmith evolve when fighting in real life battle with issei somehow he change it into his liking not the normal direct evolve balance breaker of that,


so all in all to obtain the said sub-species is to ignore the direct path of the said balance breaker of the sg. sorry if it's confusing

Quote:
Originally Posted by anifreik View Post
Especially when that S turns into an M just for Issei!
or she become yandere for issei due to fanrir
__________________
kusabireika is offline  
Old 2014-03-26, 21:19   Link #4059
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifreik View Post
Especially when that S turns into an M just for Issei!
yes, it's just perfect like that! akeno only melts for issei!
no pure sadists please! im sick of abusive women japan seems to love so much!

let god smithe the fools who darest dream to corrupt these adorable girls!
__________________
sunsengnim is offline  
Old 2014-03-26, 21:43   Link #4060
teejmo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Hey, it's not as if someone in a healing/nursing vocation has ever been sadistic. In fact, in criminology, there's a term called "angel of death" or "angel of mercy", a nurse who kills, sometimes to ease the pain of the afflicted. Granted, that's usually an excuse to satisfy their need to kill.

Asia Argento - Angel of Mercy. That has kind of a nice ring to it. After all, she is a devil.
teejmo is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.