AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-12-25, 07:51   Link #281
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

The two sides of Suigintou hime-sama, the desperate and helpless side, and the cold blooded, murderous and ruthless side.

Honestly, I prefer her murderous side, but hey, it is refreshing to look at her more innocent side as well. So, she wasn't made with wings, eh? I noticed that she didn't sprout out wings when she first met Shinku. Probably the wings were the very incarnation of her hatred.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 09:51   Link #282
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

OMG epi 2 subbed is out, it truly is xmas, thank u over9000 (I wonder is the over from overture?)
Old 2006-12-25, 10:07   Link #283
Lost

Oh great.. and I thought I could sleep early. Thanks for the announcement.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 10:42   Link #284
devilgirl11
nosebleed from hot anime

Send a message via MSN to devilgirl11
when i watched Ouvertüre i really think that Shinku is a bastard...
NO wonder why our Gin-himesama is so mean to them.
Gin-sama was born to be Alice
devilgirl11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 10:46   Link #285
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

I wonder know what will think now Flo about Shinku, now that in Ouvertüre showing that Shinku start the rivality with Gin.

BTW, there is something strange, if the rozens are from England, WHY HER NAMES ARE IN GERMAN?
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 10:50   Link #286
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker View Post
The two sides of Suigintou hime-sama, the desperate and helpless side, and the cold blooded, murderous and ruthless side.

Honestly, I prefer her murderous side, but hey, it is refreshing to look at her more innocent side as well. So, she wasn't made with wings, eh? I noticed that she didn't sprout out wings when she first met Shinku. Probably the wings were the very incarnation of her hatred.
well said ~ i also think she chose to sprout black feathers because she wanted to become the "angel of death" to shinku so to speak ~ she is jealous of shinku being daddy's favorite while she was left behind to rot...quite understandable since what shinku also did to upset her (by not acknowledging her as a true RM doll = looking down on her existance on being the "poor" one that noone took pity on) ~ man i love gin sama even more now

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 10:59   Link #287
devilgirl11
nosebleed from hot anime

Gin-himesama rulz
shinku stinks
thanks to sou gin got her Roza mystica
Old 2006-12-25, 11:02   Link #288
devilgirl11
nosebleed from hot anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM-FAN View Post
I wonder know what will think now Flo about Shinku, now that in Ouvertüre showing that Shinku start the rivality with Gin.

BTW, there is something strange, if the rozens are from England, WHY HER NAMES ARE IN GERMAN?
Well maybe the Rozen Maiden dolls were made in German but they traveled around with theyr boxes to their servants that lived in england
Old 2006-12-25, 11:13   Link #289
belpegor
Banned

overture is only 2 episodes long ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
OMG epi 2 subbed is out, it truly is xmas, thank u over9000 (I wonder is the over from overture?)
belpegor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 11:19   Link #290
Lost

^ belpegor, I'm starting to think that you are the said fansubber. Are you?

Quote:

Well, Flo did say something about Stinku. You can guess why its not here anymore.

Because Rozen is German?
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 11:21   Link #291
devilgirl11
nosebleed from hot anime

he is German
Old 2006-12-25, 11:26   Link #292
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Quote:

They are from Germany... but this time they woke up in England (and the present story is taking place in Japan).
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 13:25   Link #293
mercury lampe

Hello mina-san!

I've just watched the part 1 of ouverture and wow! the contrast between the usual suigintou and her just discovered new sad side has been shocking! (Megu will probably drool for this extremely cute and gentle suigintou xD)

Well, I heard part 2 is already out so i'm going to watch it as soon as I can; I'd want to keep the good first impressions I had of 5th doll but...i guess ouverture part 2 will end to destroy my good image of her.

Last edited by mercury lampe; 2006-12-25 at 13:40.
mercury lampe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 13:29   Link #294
belpegor
Banned

Hey

you can download Rozen Maiden Ouverture ep 2 here
http://www.animesuki.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury lampe View Post
Hello mina-san!

I've just watched the part 1 of ouverture and wow! the contrast between the usual suigintou and her just discovered new sad side has been shocking! (Megu will probably drool for this extremely cute and gentle suigintou xD)

For sure, grey-moon said part 2 of ouverture is already subbed, Anyone could tell me when I can find it please?

Thanks in advance

Mercury Lampe.
belpegor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 13:33   Link #295
Kensuke

Moe~ Suigintou is fine too.

Finished both episodes, I have to say that I enjoyed very much this OVA. My Suigintou-fanboyism just reached new heights.

I will add my compliments to Rie Tanaka, she did a wonderful job in both Suigintou's "modes".

Spoiler for second OVA:

Come on, I want third tv-series.
Kensuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 13:43   Link #296
mercury lampe

thank you so much belpegor! downloading...
mercury lampe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 14:12   Link #297
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Wee, finished both OVA eps.

Apparently everyone sees what they want to see In my case (being a Shinku fan ) I can't understand how Shinku did anything wrong with trying to leave Suigintou out of the Alice game. According to Shinku, Rozen Maidens are the epitome of dolls fighting for perfection, Suigintou was flawed from the start so apparently Shinku thought (ok wrongly, but still) that there's no chance Suigintou can win even a fight against the other dolls, much more against her. What's bad in wanting Suigintou, who didn't even have a Rosa Mystiqua, to continue out of the Alice game as Sara's doll? Shinku did whatever was in her power to comfort and protect her. It's not Shinku's fault Suigintou went nuts. Shinku was telling the truth anyway, and even if she has her share of arrogance as a Rozen Maiden and as a presumed favorite, it was still the truth and Suigintou apparently knows it, that's why she gets so furious at being called Junk. Not to mention that it was Sui who went offensive and broke Shinkus brooch. Shinku had no will to fight against her. Not that it's Suigintou's fault either. You're bound to develop all sorts of complexes if you get in Suigintou's place, feeling abandoned for very long, feeling incomplete, junk, while seeing all your other sisters having all the things you desire. Yes, she was bound to get mad at Shinku, although it still isn't Shinku's fault.

Yup, Rozen sucks
Old 2006-12-25, 14:38   Link #298
grey_moon

Hoo hoo just finished epi 2. I'm a little confused how anyone can bad mouth the way Shinku acted, she was kind and more importantly honorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
According to Shinku, Rozen Maidens are the epitome of dolls fighting for perfection, Suigintou was flawed from the start so apparently Shinku thought (ok wrongly, but still) that there's no chance Suigintou can win even a fight against the other dolls, much more against her.
Actually I personally think there is nothing wrong in Shinku's thinking. Gin was not completed when they met how ever much a Gin fan anyone is they can't argue against that. Now if someone said that Gin is better then the other maidens because she moved by herself, now that I think would be a very good point.

Spoiler for me rambling about epi2:
Old 2006-12-25, 14:46   Link #299
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-25, 15:06   Link #300
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Merines View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, ova, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural