AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2020-10-29, 09:38   Link #1
LKK

Gundam: Gundam 0083 Rebellion (Manga)

Kidou Senshi Gundam 0083 Rebellion
a.k.a Gundam 0083 Rebellion

From Population GO:
The manga adaptation of Gundam 0083. Years after the One Year War ended, in hopes of resurrecting the Principality of Zeon forces, Anavel Gato (also known as the "Nightmare of Solomon") steals a Gundam Unit 02 from the Earth Federation Forces. In the heat of battle Kou Uraki enters Unit 01 to confront Gato. [Source]

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-29, 22:08   Link #2
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Thanks LKK.

Decided to give this a read after watching (most) of SM. Like those who didn't like how things were handled in the OVA, the scenes depicted in the manga were good.

It's only out in Japan, though I've heard that it's officially sold in Italian-speaking countries.

Read the (unofficial) English translation and I'm just as happy to see some people survive in this adaptation, although I wanted one particular person to just die.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote