AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-10-12, 10:31   Link #1861
Szadek
Missionary of Madoka

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Which is why I swear if they go with another Gundam Age's like ending, I'll flip over so many tables. If Terran can win this war and but they easily forgive them and actually help them fixes Their problems... Terran deserves to be wiped out for their stupidity.
"We are terribly sorry that we killed 4 billion people,I hope you don't mind."
Old 2014-10-12, 11:05   Link #1862
Sixth
Nobita

"On that day Martians received the grim reminder of Orange Mecha."

Martians retreated back to their world only to get killed by cockroaches in the Mars . Good end.

Did I mentioned that Martians loss was was caused by Slaine "brilliant" decision?
Old 2014-10-12, 11:12   Link #1863
wisteria233

Quote:
Which is why I swear if they go with another Gundam Age's like ending, I'll flip over so many tables. If Terran can win this war and but they easily forgive them and actually help them fixes Their problems... Terran deserves to be wiped out for their stupidity.
I actually never seen Gundam Age (no time) how did that end?
Old 2014-10-12, 11:24   Link #1864
Marsala
Delurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
I actually never seen Gundam Age (no time) how did that end?
Awfully. The ghost of Yurin showed up and convinced Flit to abandon genocide. He chose to save the Vagan colony instead of destroying it.
Old 2014-10-12, 11:33   Link #1865
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
Awfully. The ghost of Yurin showed up and convinced Flit to abandon genocide. He chose to save the Vagan colony instead of destroying it.
Flit was like so gonna nuked Mars to pieces but that Kio "mindraped" his grandpa not to do so... I was like WTFing so hard that my head actually hurt.

Well since Asseylum is down, Terran can do it without anyone hindering on their side.
Old 2014-10-12, 11:58   Link #1866
Key Board
Carbon

Vagans and AZ martians have some overlapping similarity

They were former colonist who discovered advanced alien technology and built a nation. But with all their technology they still could not solve the inherent problems of living in an alien environment. But they're crazy in a different way

Vagans created a doctrine, a religion to deflect their issues.. and in turn create some moral justification on why they had to suffer. I don't think they really tried to make the future better, but rather try to justify the past. Their religion was toxic and balls to the wall crazy.

If I have to compare it to something, it would probably be Nazi Germany. Yes, I invoked Godwin's law, but I think it's accurate because just like Nazi Germany they created hope by inventing a belief, a myth, a religion, and putting all the blame on something else.

And just like Nazi Germany, I think their citizens (even the "moderate" ones) need to be deprogrammed after the war. Because that culture is just toxic
But Gundam AGE just handled it in terrible way without really addressing things.

AZ Martians from what I've seen is more like North Korea
It's a poor country that it kept alive by appeasing and wasting resources on their elite military class, while the poor suffer even more

But I've also heard there are some intentional parallels with Imperial Japan, so maybe just like Imperial Japan, the nobility/shogunate/whatever will be taken down after the war and Mars will turn into a democracy
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2014-10-12, 12:42   Link #1867
Ryuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
This doesn't matter, she's part of a system that started the problem in the first place, in other words, you need to destroy the evil by its roots.
Here's where I disagree. Asseylum was actively trying to change things and do right throughout the season. She was sheltered at first, but slowly came to realise the hostility and resentment that her own people felt. She didn't need to die.
Old 2014-10-12, 12:43   Link #1868
leelee85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuga View Post
Here's where I disagree. Asseylum was actively trying to change things and do right throughout the season. She was sheltered at first, but slowly came to realise the hostility and resentment that her own people felt. She didn't need to die.
I don't think she is dead
Old 2014-10-12, 12:46   Link #1869
Ryuga

Yeah, she might not be, but we'll see lol. I'd like to see her back.
Old 2014-10-12, 12:51   Link #1870
leelee85

Quote:
From the looks of the magazine images from the november newtype issue I think she is not dead
Old 2014-10-12, 15:31   Link #1871
wisteria233

Quote:
I don't want her back if they don't make any effort to develop her character.
Old 2014-10-12, 16:13   Link #1872
leelee85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
我が姫,Asseylum殿下のご加護のもとに

In the name of our majesty Princess Asseylum's divine protection..
Great More proof that the princess maybe alive
Old 2014-10-12, 22:50   Link #1873
Fjoergyn

【A/Zトークショーレポ】
A/Zの世界でのロボットは「一体につき一能力」という設定。
ですが、ニロケラスの話の構想時点では実は違っていて、当初は「ビームライフル」も撃てる予定 だったとか。
結局「バリア」のみという設定になったので「バリア」で攻撃するという状態になったようです。

Q いなほくんはなんであんなに強いの?
A 弱い機体で強い機体を倒すには強い(頭のいい)主人公じゃないといけないので…!

Q 鞠戸大尉は今後活躍しますか?
A 監督「彼はね、もっとうまく使ってあげたかった、立ち回らせてあげたかった。心残りですね。二期では活 躍の場を作ってあげたいです。」

Q クルーテオ伯爵は死んじゃったの?
A 監督「女性人気やばいね(笑)でも彼は一回あそこで退場してもらわなければ話が進まなかったので…」と 生死については断言せず、言葉を濁す感じで終わりました…気になる

Q OPでの姫様の銃口の先には誰がいるの?
A A/Zのテーマに関わるもの。今後あのシーン自体は描かれないけれども、あんな感じの気持ちになる場面が来る。 アセイラムの決断、というのが今後の大きな鍵になる。なので2期見てね!

Q スレイン君は姫様に恋してるの?12話の最後、嫉妬っぽいけど…
A 1クールではあんまり描いてないけど、2クールを見てもらったら「嫉妬」ではなく「別の目的」があるこ とがわかる。12話でスレインが立ち去った時、一体どこへ歩いて行ったのか、がヒントらしい

Q 新キャラについて
A 名前:ハークライト。スレイン君の部下。(青い服:一般兵)。スレイン君よりも年上。CV .平川大輔。

Cruhteo could be alive, there's virtually zero chance that anyone died in episode end
Old 2014-10-12, 23:04   Link #1874
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
【A/Zトークショーレポ】
A/Zの世界でのロボットは「一体につき一能力」という設定。
ですが、ニロケラスの話の構想時点では実は違っていて、当初は「ビームライフル」も撃てる予定 だったとか。
結局「バリア」のみという設定になったので「バリア」で攻撃するという状態になったようです。

Q いなほくんはなんであんなに強いの?
A 弱い機体で強い機体を倒すには強い(頭のいい)主人公じゃないといけないので…!

Q 鞠戸大尉は今後活躍しますか?
A 監督「彼はね、もっとうまく使ってあげたかった、立ち回らせてあげたかった。心残りですね。二期では活 躍の場を作ってあげたいです。」

Q クルーテオ伯爵は死んじゃったの?
A 監督「女性人気やばいね(笑)でも彼は一回あそこで退場してもらわなければ話が進まなかったので…」と 生死については断言せず、言葉を濁す感じで終わりました…気になる

Q OPでの姫様の銃口の先には誰がいるの?
A A/Zのテーマに関わるもの。今後あのシーン自体は描かれないけれども、あんな感じの気持ちになる場面が来る。 アセイラムの決断、というのが今後の大きな鍵になる。なので2期見てね!

Q スレイン君は姫様に恋してるの?12話の最後、嫉妬っぽいけど…
A 1クールではあんまり描いてないけど、2クールを見てもらったら「嫉妬」ではなく「別の目的」があるこ とがわかる。12話でスレインが立ち去った時、一体どこへ歩いて行ったのか、がヒントらしい

Q 新キャラについて
A 名前:ハークライト。スレイン君の部下。(青い服:一般兵)。スレイン君よりも年上。CV .平川大輔。

Cruhteo could be alive, there's virtually zero chance that anyone died in episode end
I'm pretty sure that getting vaporized is the very definition of being death... Or did they think otherwise?
Old 2014-10-12, 23:31   Link #1875
HtwoN

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that getting vaporized is the very definition of being death... Or did they think otherwise?
And I thought people die when they are killed.
Old 2014-10-12, 23:52   Link #1876
Marsala
Delurker

Quote:
He wasn't actually shown being clearly vaporized, so it's theoretically possible that he was injured enough to go into cardiac arrest and then immediately revived. Good luck explaining how this could have happened, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
Q OPでの姫様の銃口の先には誰がいるの?

Asseylum shooting a gun in the OP isn't a literal event, but it represents a decision that she will make that will be a key to the future so keep watching in cour 2?

She's alive.
Old 2014-10-12, 23:53   Link #1877
Sixth
Nobita

Quote:
Remember Gai from Guilty Crown?

The death only matters in when the series is ended.

Character A died at episode 10
-There is 88% that he will be back.

Character A died at episode 25(FINAL)
-Ok, He is pretty DEAD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala
He wasn't actually shown being clearly vaporized, so it's theoretically possible that he was injured enough to go into cardiac arrest and then immediately revived. Good luck explaining how this could have happened, though.
In before Aldnoah power grants crazy regeneration to the users, hence Asseylum, Inaho, 3 fallen martians and Cruhteo came back alive. Immortal Holy Spirit ftw!!!
Old 2014-10-13, 00:19   Link #1878
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Remember Gai from Guilty Crown?

The death only matters in when the series is ended.

Character A died at episode 10
-There is 88% that he will be back.

Character A died at episode 25(FINAL)
-Ok, He is pretty DEAD.
Until an epilogue or a sequel hint that said character somehow survived :v
Old 2014-10-13, 00:36   Link #1879
Wandering Soul

Quote:
I don't know I thought Mu Lu Flaga was dead at the end of SEED yet SEED Destiny was there to prove me wrong
Old 2014-10-13, 02:17   Link #1880
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
I don't know I thought Mu Lu Flaga was dead at the end of SEED yet SEED Destiny was there to prove me wrong
That was just pure ass-pull, but seriously this time there nothing to protect Cruhteo like Mu since he isn't inside his Kat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
Asseylum shooting a gun in the OP isn't a literal event, but it represents a decision that she will make that will be a key to the future so keep watching in cour 2?

She's alive.
Whatttttt!!! Did they seriously just spoiled the fate of a major character like that?...

Is this interview legit I ask? Asseylum alived? Cruhteo alive? What the hell... 0_O