AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2020-03-28, 19:06   Link #41
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-04, 02:47   Link #42
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 12:

it seems Frieza was the voice of the wall. Well, Nicole you know begging Frieza won't do any good. just kidding

glad nothing bad happen to them. Miyu and the other idols demolish a part of the wall. They find some sort of empty control room. Walk up the stairs... and find themselves outside in a stage! The good thing is they realize that they continue by themselves, no need for the wall.

well, and lastly I get to see Mikami-san even for a few seconds! nice, I await the special episode.

ah, and even before posting here I went first to CDJapan, added the 22/7 Muzui cd to my shopping cart. I wanted to get the Boku wa Zonzai cd too, but it's out of stock.. so the Muzui cd would have to do!

enjoyed this. Thanks for the good show Nicole, Miyu, Jun, Miyako. Reika, Ayaka, and Akane.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-05, 06:31   Link #43
Liddo-kun
is this so?

forgot to say. Nicole became my favorite after finishing the anime. She makes a fine witch.
Old 2020-10-04, 02:21   Link #44
Liddo-kun
is this so?

OVA episode:

enjoyed it.

Hiiragi, Kamiki and Toujo are all interesting new characters. Toujou does look like the athletic type when she said she plays soccer. Kamiki looks like the elegant traditional japanese girl.. but her character design also strongly reminds me of Grippen from Girly Airforce. And lastly, Hiiragi is the most normal of the three, but sleeping casually on someone's lap is a unique trait I guess.

a little sad they don't seem to have enough budget to show the new girls actually dance on stage. But I'm still glad to see eveyonbe again. Hoping for a season 2!
Old 2021-03-06, 02:14   Link #45
Liddo-kun
is this so?