AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-01-17, 19:15   Link #541
Takuto19
Yarrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by p997tt View Post
That was one of my favourite songs from the album too. Most people I hear like Tsugumi's image song more but I like Hiroko's voice more.

I don't know how big Ever17 was in Japan but its rank is still extremely high on erogamescape (it is still beating all the big titles like Air, FSN, Tsukihime, Higurashi etc) and there was even an Ever17 bus for promotion http://ryoko-a.sakura.ne.jp/ever17bus.htm :P
Haha, that bus is awsome

You never see stuff like that in the UK, promoting games on buses and stuff, just movies i tend to see heh.
Old 2008-01-17, 20:18   Link #542
harukamae
だんご大家族の一人

Send a message via MSN to harukamae
Quote:
Originally Posted by p997tt View Post
That was one of my favourite songs from the album too. Most people I hear like Tsugumi's image song more but I like Hiroko's voice more.

I don't know how big Ever17 was in Japan but its rank is still extremely high on erogamescape (it is still beating all the big titles like Air, FSN, Tsukihime, Higurashi etc) and there was even an Ever17 bus for promotion http://ryoko-a.sakura.ne.jp/ever17bus.htm :P
The Lemumobile! I wanna ride it! *sniffle*

Although in light of Takeshi's path, it woulda been even cooler if they'd done that to a taxi as well.
harukamae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-21, 06:00   Link #543
dsp2003

ROFL. Submarine would be the best for this paintjob.
dsp2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 10:49   Link #544
dsp2003

Oh boy, this link.... Ever17 fan manga.... what a lol.... ^_^

http://yumemonogatari.sakura.ne.jp/webmanga/

P.S. Sad news... kgptzac.info is currently dead. But the downloads is still alive, so here they are:

CG & Posters:
http://mihd.net/zqpj6t

Visual Fan Book:
http://mihd.net/q4f92m

Background Music Collection:
http://mihd.net/k1q5t7

Vocal Collection (by Seiyuu of each character):
http://mihd.net/stynlp

I sincerely hoping that the kgptzac's resource will recover soon, otherwise.... T______T ...i'm gonna cry.

Last edited by dsp2003; 2008-02-02 at 14:18.
Old 2008-02-02, 14:52   Link #545
Chewy

Well, 12Riven has been delayed until March, but it looks like they've already finished the master copy (http://www.kid-game.co.jp/12r/etc/etc.html). Meanwhile, here's the demo on youtube (It's the first of 6 parts, just look for the rest on youtube) . It actually looks pretty interesting..

Spoiler for video:
Chewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-03, 17:54   Link #546
harukamae
だんご大家族の一人

Thanks for posting the video! The music in the beginning, when the credits were playing, reminded me of Never7.

I'm really looking forward to 12Riven! I hope it sells well.
Old 2008-02-04, 06:02   Link #547
dsp2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by harukamae View Post
I hope it sells well.
I hope it will be translated into English (by Peach Princess - their quality is awesome). ^_^
Old 2008-02-06, 23:53   Link #548
harukamae
だんご大家族の一人

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsp2003 View Post
I hope it will be translated into English (by Peach Princess - their quality is awesome). ^_^
I was wondering about that - I've heard people talk about both Peach Princess and Atlus as possibilities to pick up remaining KID titles, but doesn't PP mainly stick to ero titles?
Old 2008-02-07, 01:05   Link #549
rg4619

Quote:
I've heard people talk about both Peach Princess and Atlus as possibilities to pick up remaining KID titles
That's wishful thinking. It takes a naive startup like Hirameki to try and push these things in North America.

Quote:
but doesn't PP mainly stick to ero titles?
Yeah, they exclusively release ero-games from a small handful of business partners (Will Japan, CROWD, CD Bros.). At this point, they've shown no interest in acquiring non-adult titles.
rg4619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-07, 02:20   Link #550
harukamae
だんご大家族の一人

Quote:
Originally Posted by rg4619 View Post
That's wishful thinking. It takes a naive startup like Hirameki to try and push these things in North America.
Thanks for the response - that's disappointing, but seems to be the unfortunate truth. Ah well, time to dust off the old kanji workbooks!
Old 2008-02-09, 23:30   Link #551
dsp2003

Quote:
Ah well, time to dust off the old kanji workbooks!
Yeah.

And the Ever17 itself still requires good re-translation (or maybe the fixup of the old one). Unfortunately, i gave that idea up lately (still lots of work on the Russian fansub translation. 68% Demo can be viewed here. However, please don't bother to try this one if you can't read Russian).

Last edited by dsp2003; 2008-02-11 at 05:29. Reason: Fixed grammar error...
Old 2008-02-10, 17:57   Link #552
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
Well, 12Riven has been delayed until March, but it looks like they've already finished the master copy (http://www.kid-game.co.jp/12r/etc/etc.html). Meanwhile, here's the demo on youtube (It's the first of 6 parts, just look for the rest on youtube) . It actually looks pretty interesting..

Spoiler for video:
Why are we talking about 12Riven in an Ever17 thread? Are they connected? (other than the fact that they connected to KID)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 00:56   Link #553
Rayneing
Trombe!

Well, they are part of the same series. First there was Never7, then there was Ever17, then there was Remember11, and now there is 12Riven.
Rayneing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 09:12   Link #554
Elvin

I hear a company in Taiwan is porting Remember11 to PC this month, which opens up a chance for translation? This is the first time I regret the fact that I never learned chinese seriously even though I was born in a chinese family......
Elvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 14:42   Link #555
theacefrehley
Guitar Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
I hear a company in Taiwan is porting Remember11 to PC this month, which opens up a chance for translation? This is the first time I regret the fact that I never learned chinese seriously even though I was born in a chinese family......
I seriously doubt that (too good to be true)
But,
Can you give any link with that info (it's fine even if it is in chinese)?

It's been some time I wanted to try this game,
But nowadays it's really troublesome to find remember11 to purchase and besides, a PC port is way more friendlier than a PS2 port for me
Old 2008-02-11, 15:59   Link #556
rg4619

Quote:
I seriously doubt that (too good to be true)
But,
Can you give any link with that info (it's fine even if it is in chinese)?
http://www.ttime.com.tw/

T-Time will be releasing the game in Taiwan (check news items for 12/19 and 10/31. There's a preview trailer too). Technically, another Chinese company has overall rights to the product, along with 12Riven and several Memories Off installments. However, T-Time sub-licensed this stuff for Taiwan.
rg4619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 16:51   Link #557
theacefrehley
Guitar Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by rg4619 View Post
http://www.ttime.com.tw/

T-Time will be releasing the game in Taiwan (check news items for 12/19 and 10/31. There's a preview trailer too). Technically, another Chinese company has overall rights to the product, along with 12Riven and several Memories Off installments. However, T-Time sub-licensed this stuff for Taiwan.
Thank you.

Now the only thing that remains is just wait for a chinese-english translator to bring it to us (I think it is faster if I learn chinese)
Old 2008-02-11, 21:22   Link #558
Elvin

There are probably a lot more chinese people lurking theses types of forums than japanese people, now all we need is one to dedicate about 4 hours a day for a month to translate the ~50 hours of gameplay. I wouldn't be above asking my mum if I thought there'd be even the slightest chance she'd agree to it lol

I don't see anything that resembles a date though (I've read feb but that was sourceless)
Elvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 02:19   Link #559
rynax

I've learned how to used dsp2003's program so I'm going to fix all the typos and such. If anyone wants to help me, you can point out some of the typos or sentence fragments or whatever for me. I'm going to edit Tsugumi's route first. These are most of the things I changed in the prologue until the first choice.
Spoiler for List:

Also did anyone notice..
Spoiler for spoiler:
rynax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 15:02   Link #560
Ryougi Shiki
私, オレ, lines of origin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynax View Post
I've learned how to used dsp2003's program so I'm going to fix all the typos and such. If anyone wants to help me, you can point out some of the typos or sentence fragments or whatever for me. I'm going to edit Tsugumi's route first. These are most of the things I changed in the prologue until the first choice.
Spoiler for List:

Also did anyone notice..
Spoiler for spoiler:
Yeah, it's pretty obvious what that references.

Spoiler for ever17:

Tags
visual novel