AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-10-19, 06:53   Link #421
tuckersister

I think Miku would look good in a miko outfit.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-07, 12:18   Link #422
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

Today is my 1st Symphogear girl Birthday and its Koihinta Miku!(o˘◡˘o)
Happy Birthday Miku-san, aishiteru!☆⌒ヽ(*'、^*)chu
https://twitter.com/DGDCrimsonOne/st...42797554044930

Last edited by DGDCOne; 2017-11-07 at 12:36.
DGDCOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-30, 06:05   Link #423
tuckersister

The Symphogear shorts are funny as always despite not translated.
Old 2018-01-03, 18:36   Link #424
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

The most recent AXZ Zesshoushinai episode proves that Chris is a girl who gets lonely too quickly. Someone give this girl some love.

Meanwhile, Tsubasa knows no limits in room destruction.
Old 2018-01-06, 07:21   Link #425
tuckersister

I can't find the next batch of AXZ Zesshoushinai episodes. Where can I find them?
Old 2018-03-13, 11:49   Link #426
tuckersister

How was the live concert?
Old 2018-08-29, 22:22   Link #427
tuckersister

Live concert was great. Shouta really pulled something during the concert. Also I found out Nanjo designed both her and Kayano's dress. She has good style.
Old 2018-09-04, 05:28   Link #428
devilo96

Damn...when we can get s5...i just hope winter this year...
S5+macross new series gonna become best combination
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-01, 15:45   Link #429
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
After going back through S4, I'm really curious how things will unfold in S5. There was some interesting stuff this season. It was nice to focus on Chris a bit. Even if the show more or less dropped parts of her S1 background, they did get across how deep the impact of those events remained with her. And I'm all for diving into the backgrounds of Maria/Shirabe/Kirika a bit that we did get. Not a bad thing to focus on the events that shaped them and how messed up FIS was. Their origins always involved kids being captured and experimented on. But it was a bit more in our faces that they probably killed people's families that had blood relations to Fine and took the kids. And I did like how much of previous seasons were referenced and used. Some crazy stuff happened in the past and taking advantage of it isn't a bad idea.

They dropped a lot of interesting information in this season. Some things may end up important going forward and others might not. You've got the warning that abusing god slaying powers might have a cost. Of course that may have simply been Adam trying to make Hibiki hesitate than being a real threat. The big thing no doubt will be the impact of purifying Hibiki and Miku back in S2. That should straight up mean that Miku can easily get her own gear. If the impact of the curse influences who can easily use a gear and who needs Linker then the potential is kind of scary. If S5 involves actually dealing with the Balal Curse then maybe that straight up leads to anyone being able to use a symphogear. If they want to expand the franchise to other teams then anything is possible there.

Heck maybe a focus will also divert towards looking into the family situations of Maria, Shirabe and Kirika. Could easily followup on the whole Shirabe connection to that shrine. And I'm sure Kirika would love to find out her real birthday and origins. It's almost certain a showdown with Shirabe and that crazy lunatic leader of her family is coming. Although maybe Genjuro will get an action scene and just beat the stuffing out of him.

But really just curious to see what kind of threat and enemy these Custodians end up being. We've had an interesting array of final bosses in Symphogear from Fine to Adam. The Anunnaki are bound to be impactful. If S5 opens up with alien spaceships arriving at Earth things are going to be crazy in a hurry.
Old 2019-06-28, 09:00   Link #430
LKK

CR will add AXZ to its catalogue streams. (Source)

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote