Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-04-09, 14:47   Link #1581
kingsky123
Higurashi fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I suppose not, the only one who did this was Metastacia, and that's only because it was modified so as to reincarnate in HM once it dies. Everyone else goes from being a soul to being dead dead.
heh? doesnt that screw up the balance of the world or something?
kingsky123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-09, 14:51   Link #1582
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Well hollows eat up other hollows, they can't really go to soul society if they're eaten, so that messes up with the world balance too. If a shinigami dies by a hollow, he will reincarnate as hollow and vice versa. If shinigami kill other shinigami, it breaks the balance. Same for any non-shinigami killing hollows (Ishida/Chad/Ganju/anyone I forgot). Anyway, who caaaares about world balance?:P
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-09, 18:40   Link #1583
ginran
~Smile~

Quote:
I suppose not, the only one who did this was Metastacia, and that's only because it was modified so as to reincarnate in HM once it dies. Everyone else goes from being a soul to being dead dead.
I see...thats kind of depressing...

Thanks for the help though! I appreciate it.

Thanks to Yuka-Chan for the sig!
ginran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 02:18   Link #1584
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Remember that this comes from logical thinking after combining what we know so far about the bleach universe, KT can do whatever he wants to change it later on. For example, Vizards and Arrancars are half shinigami,half-hollow, they use both swords and masks so you can't tell what happens when they kill or get killed (would their hollow part become an individual plus soul in SS and the other one a hollow larva in HM? Can they perform soul burial and purify hollows?). I just assume that they die like shinigami,because right now all the killings are carried out in a shinigami manner (using swords). Normal hollows are almost out of the picture, with only the VL remaining to be introduced.
Old 2009-04-12, 07:59   Link #1585
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Uh... no.

If a Hollow kills a Shinigami, said Shini becomes a Hollow. If a Hollow eats a random soul, said soul is 'dead dead', as Kafriel phrased it. If a Hollow eats a Hollow, I believe the eaten Hollow is also 'dead dead'. If anything kills a Shinigami, other than a Hollow and some unnatural shit, like whatever the hell Aizen did, his/her/its (it meaning things like Mayuri) soul would reincarnate in the living world and his/her/its body will like, 'decompose' and become part of Soul Society (the soul particles break down and merge with the area or something). Also as Kafriel said, all non-shinigami-hollow-killers destroy the balance, as the Hollows they kill are gone forever, i.e. 'dead dead'.

Vaizards and Arrancar are more complicated. A Hollow killed by Zanpaktou would be reincarnated in Soul Society while a Shinigami killed by Zanpaktou would be reincarnated in the Living World. As Vaizards and Arrancar are both (kinda), I'm not sure just where they go when they die. Perhaps it depends on what they originally were, i.e. Arrancar go to SS and Vaizards to Earth.

However, one should note Ichigo's case. He was killed, once at least, yet he did not disappear the way either Shinigami or Hollow would have. This suggests that Vaizard and Arrancar are 'dead dead' when killed, unless they have a girlfriend who is in God-mode. On the other hand, one theory is that his body did not break down because he was not in Soul Society and the spirit particles had nowhere to go. (To branch off, this makes me think that perhaps Soul Society always has this tug on the spirit particles of a soul's body, however, when they want to live, at least subconsiously, this will act as a force pulling in the opposite direction, which allows a soul to maintain physical form. This may give insight on just what Aizen did to those Rukongai inhabitants.) Either that or it simply takes a more time for it to decompose noticably, as a regular body does. I'm lazy and tired, but if I remember correctly, someone can go check, the Espada who have already been killed have not dissappeared the way normal Hollows do.
Spoiler for Manga Lastest Chapter:
Konpachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-12, 11:29   Link #1586
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
a Shinigami killed by Zanpaktou would be reincarnated in the Living World.
Is this stated anywhere in the manga? (still haven't read the first few arcs).

Spoiler for Manga latest chapter:
Old 2009-04-16, 05:47   Link #1587
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Not sure about manga, but I'm pretty sure the anime mentions it.

Also note that I said "killed by a Zanpaktou" simply to make the situation similar to that of a Hollow. Any method of by which a soul (including civilians) dies should result in them being reincarnated in the Living World.

Not sure of the episode, but I believe it was dicussed when they were explaining the reason behind Quincy massacre.
Old 2009-04-17, 08:53   Link #1588
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
a Shinigami killed by Zanpaktou would be reincarnated in the Living World.
if that's the case then Kaien Shiba should have been reincarnated instead of being a part of Aaroniero

I think a shinigami that died again becomes spirit particles that mades SS

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 10:23   Link #1589
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
if that's the case then Kaien Shiba should have been reincarnated instead of being a part of Aaroniero

I think a shinigami that died again becomes spirit particles that mades SS
a) Kaien Shiba was NOT killed by a Zanpaktou.
b) He didn't become a part of Aaroniero, first.
c) Metastacia is a special case.
Old 2009-04-18, 10:56   Link #1590
Old-one-eye
Destroyer of Worlds

I thought that when souls living in the soul society die they become a new completely different person in the "real world"
Old-one-eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 23:06   Link #1591
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konpachi View Post
a) Kaien Shiba was NOT killed by a Zanpaktou.
b) He didn't become a part of Aaroniero, first.
c) Metastacia is a special case.
yes he was right?
Rukia stabbed him

Old 2009-04-19, 04:34   Link #1592
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Rukia stabbed and killed metastacia, the hollow. Kaien Shiba was dead the second he touched those feelers.It really is a special case of possession though, since the hollow was able to keep his data and by being absorbed by Aaroniero later on, he got Kaien's "soul" instead. Also note that Metastacia was specially modified to reincarnate in HM after dying.
Old 2009-04-19, 10:00   Link #1593
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Rukia stabbed and killed metastacia, the hollow. Kaien Shiba was dead the second he touched those feelers.It really is a special case of possession though, since the hollow was able to keep his data and by being absorbed by Aaroniero later on, he got Kaien's "soul" instead. Also note that Metastacia was specially modified to reincarnate in HM after dying.
Kaien was already dead then huh?
I think I remembered him saying thanks to her after Rukia stabbed him

baaah nevermind it anyway :]

Old 2009-04-19, 10:45   Link #1594
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yea, I remember that too, let's just call it a special case where his spirit came back from the truly dead, or that Rukia was finally hallucinating. Bleach is full of holes if you carefully examine it
Old 2009-04-19, 10:50   Link #1595
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
all i know from whats been released is that the only way to completely destroy a soul is via the sougyokou
ShinAkuma135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-19, 11:13   Link #1596
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Nah, remember in the quincy episodes (10~12-ish I think) Rukia explained how Quincy kills completely annihilate a soul, throwing the world off balance.
Old 2009-04-19, 12:31   Link #1597
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
oooohhh yea thats true. thanks for reminding me...man i completely forgot about that. maybe in another 300-500 more episodes and we might get to know that. i honestly think bleach is just now beginning.
ShinAkuma135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 00:14   Link #1598
Solidus1321

Send a message via Yahoo to Solidus1321
I just started getting back into bleach after not watching it for a few years, I see its got pretty far down the road, Im right now on episode 68, I been watching the english dub.
I know its not dub all the way through and I don't mind watching subs, just wanting to know how far the dub episodes go to?
Solidus1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 03:48   Link #1599
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

^ I believe they have restarted the dubbing, but it's FAR behind the subs/raw.

As of 22/4, Episode 111 is the last dubbed episode. 112 and 113 come out 2/5.
Old 2009-04-22, 06:09   Link #1600
Solidus1321

Send a message via Yahoo to Solidus1321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konpachi View Post
^ I believe they have restarted the dubbing, but it's FAR behind the subs/raw.

As of 22/4, Episode 111 is the last dubbed episode. 112 and 113 come out 2/5.
Alright thanks so much, Yeah like I said I don't have a problem watching the subs, I just like the dubs, if Im reading I feel like im missing whats going on some times.
and I also hate reading
Solidus1321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a