AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 21 Rating
Perfect 10 376 64.05%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 86 14.65%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 45 7.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 20 3.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 15 2.56%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 0.68%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.34%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 1.02%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.34%
1 out of 10 : Painful 31 5.28%
Voters: 587. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-31, 04:28   Link #81
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbann View Post
He geasses god...wtf. That can't be good no matter how you look at it. Hell geassing your way to becoming emperor cant be good either. Everything he gains from lies comes back to haunt him. Is this a bad thing?
It's forboding that earlier in Season 1 C.C. said Geass can overwhelm you if it gets too powerful. (around Mao arc)
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 04:28   Link #82
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teras View Post
Spoiler for pics:
A HUMAN BEING CANNOT DO THAT.

I tried when I looked at the cover of 'Mr. Bean's Holiday or something like that. You can't put your leg up that high without injuring youself, or with alot of practice.

And I don't think you can practice gymnastics being dead.

And now I be quiet OFFICALLY - I lied again

I can't do it. Probably because my flexability is in my back not my legs. I dunno. It just doesn't look right.

Last edited by Worriors1; 2008-08-31 at 04:33. Reason: Replied to someone, didn't want to waste another post
Worriors1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 04:28   Link #83
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
Don't be sorry, I think that most of Kallen's fans are way more interested in the other aspects of her character.
yeah yeah, i know! its for the other thing! the combat skills it's just for those fans who like the mechas and not the other part
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 04:29   Link #84
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diedrupo View Post

This needs to be reiterated over and over. I have no idea how people thought Anya was Nunally from this episode.
The same way that people think the Taniguchi Interview spelled some of entirely rewritten Code Geass R2 from what he originally envisioned despite only mentioning some early episode changes to ease in new viewers. People will believe the first thing they here and/or the most incredible and crazy thing they hear on the internet as fact. After that it's too late, there's no changing their mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriors1 View Post
A HUMAN BEING CANNOT DO THAT.

I tried when I looked at the cover of 'Mr. Bean's Holiday or something like that. You can't put your leg up that high without injuring youself, or with alot of practice.

And I don't think you can practice gymnastics being dead.

And now I be quiet OFFICALLY.

Ahem....I probably shouldn't be mentioning this cause it's going to make me look really gay, but I can do that no problem.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 04:30   Link #85
kari-no-sugata

I watch this series for entertainment, and though things didn't exactly go as I expected, it was definitely entertaining.

So, the showdown will now clearly be Lelouch (who just Geassed the entire court into accepting him as Emperor) vs Schneizel.

I think I'll come back when I can listen to a version with good quality audio (or even closed captions) since it's hard to hear much of the audio from the "horrible" version (too much background music this week).
kari-no-sugata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 04:30   Link #86
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
Gosh !!!
i just hope Kallen will join Lulu
Old 2008-08-31, 04:31   Link #87
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Optimism annoys me. But sure why the hell not.

No. Because I'm interested in the fact that she is the last code, and there is only one other Geass user left to take that code.
But that will make Lelouch immortal
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 04:33   Link #88
Archer

Lulu mind controls a ball of gas to kill off his immortal parents who planned to turn everyone into Tang. Oh, and then he becomes Emperor in a single day without any of the possible negative consequences that he previously feared would happen (and spent months trying to avoid). Epitome of great writing, or what?

This makes me horribly ill.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 04:33   Link #89
mega4000
Banned

lelouch and suzaku will rule the world! xDD they don't need anymore! with them togheter is all ready! they could beat everyone!
Old 2008-08-31, 04:33   Link #90
Scalious
Look Behind you!

Send a message via Yahoo to Scalious
okay seriously...

WTF does Lulu do now?

Twiddle his thumbs and wait for his brother to make a move?
Let japan go?
Scalious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 04:34   Link #91
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

they went Xenosaga with this. Ragnarok waves... looked like UMN waves from Xenosaga.

There has to be a final boss somewhere. I wonder if there is a final boss. Anyhow, Charles could have passed on his code as he died. But to who?
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 04:34   Link #92
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Hence why I am interested because in this scenario everyone loses, or one person loses. Either Lelouch takes C.C.'s code, in which case she loses memories (maybe) and immortality, and then destroys himself as he did with Charles and his code. Or C.C. keeps the code, and she gets erased with it.

Marianne was surprised/asking why C.C. was not also disappearing, which is not a good sign, hence borrowed time.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 04:34   Link #93
anyme

Actually I want to vote Zero (very painful) LOL.

So Suzaku & Lulu are Father killa alliance, what the team!

Maybe Marianne is inside one of those two? Give me more Orange plz!
anyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 04:35   Link #94
Tone

Spoiler for question:
Tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 04:35   Link #95
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Hence why I am interested because in this scenario everyone loses, or one person loses. Either Lelouch takes C.C.'s code, in which case she loses memories (maybe) and immortality, and then destroys himself as he did with Charles and his code. Or C.C. keeps the code, and she gets erased with it.

Marianne was surprised/asking why C.C. was not also disappearing, which is not a good sign, hence borrowed time.
Erased? How?

And I'm not like you, I tend to like to hope for a good ending for the characters I love.

So I will continue to hope
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 04:37   Link #96
mega4000
Banned

Suzakuxlelouch! Father killer alliance!
Old 2008-08-31, 04:37   Link #97
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
Lulu mind controls a ball of gas to kill off his immortal parents who planned to turn everyone into Tang. Oh, and then he becomes Emperor in a single day without any of the possible negative consequences occuring that he spent several months trying to avoid. Epitome of great writing, or what?

This makes me horribly ill.
You're just upset because you don't like the course of the story and everyone else here seems to. I'm going to wait to see the episode myself, but seriously man....he has nothing left to lose now, he'll do whatever he wants.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 04:37   Link #98
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by anyme View Post
Actually I want to vote Zero (very painful) LOL.

So Suzaku & Lulu are Father killa alliance, what the team!

Maybe Marianne is inside one of those two? Give me more Orange plz!
I think Lelouch's command to the gods was to cease Charles' and Marianne's existence. Otherwise, Charle's could never die with the code, and Marianne's already dead (physically), so no, Marianne is gone forever. Also, you're forgetting C.C. it's a trio. And yes, I miss Jeremiah.
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 04:37   Link #99
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:

This only points to something not being really what it seems. They may not be dead or whatever is the source of Geass is not destroyed. Something is up.

Charles could have passed his code to someone he has a geass link to.... correct? Maybe he made a pact with someone before he dies and uses his final moments to pass it on in a similar way to VV.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 04:38   Link #100
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Does that mean death flag for Lelouch? Because I'd rather have an immortal C.C. than an immortal geass user.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote