Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-04-07, 05:10   Link #81
Corti
Crimson Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
But they are really slow, they completed subbing Mugen almost half a year after it finished airing. Though I appreciate that they finally did it. Poly is also not that hard to follow, even for beginners, especially compared to the previously mentioned show
That's sad to hear... but well, like you said, it is easy to understand, even more easy, if you had a translation of the game (even if that translation was really awful).
Corti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 18:45   Link #82
Goofus Maximus
Senile Member

Well, this can go over to fansubbed forums now. Imur88 and KSN have released it.

Yay!
Goofus Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 20:05   Link #83
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep1:
Old 2009-04-11, 04:16   Link #84
Mushi
Hopeless Dreamer

I just watched the first episode from imuR88-KSN. Not bad... not bad at all. I wasn't overwhelmed by it, but I was far from disappointed. I was delighted to hear some of the music from the VN, especially Phoron's song in the beginning.

This has a much more polished feel to it than the first series. As much as the character designs are off from the original, it didn't come across as odd as I was afraid it might based on the artwork previews. I'm looking forward to more.

I got a good chuckle out of Corti's reactions to Perserte's friendliness towards Phoron at the end.

Spoiler for Corti:

I'm glad to see them giving her those kind of expressions. She's not as stiff as in the first series and I think that's going to give Haruka Tomatsu something to play into in a way that she does so well.
Old 2009-04-11, 04:45   Link #85
Manic
real men love pink

pretty good ep but didnt they form the contract with a kiss on the lips and not the forehead? if so that was kind of a dumb change.
Old 2009-04-11, 14:25   Link #86
Corti
Crimson Cosplayer

Episode two went on as ep 1 promised <33 they went on following the Visual Novel, put in all the important stuff and I am really glad that I know how it goes on next episode, otherwise I would be very worried cause of the cliffhanger ^^;;
Corti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-11, 16:16   Link #87
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Ep2 seemed slow to me, but we eventually got to some enjoyable drama. In any case, my attention is riveted whenever Tomatsu Haruka and/or Kamiya Hiroshi are on-screen. Voices that make an impression. As was Nonaka Ai's as the bouncing loli, although her "na no da" seemed like a direct imitation of Chouhi in Koihime Musou. But hey, when a good new trope appears, emulate it.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-11, 20:00   Link #88
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

It seems that this remake got more materials than the first show .
But the design isn't good as the first .
Yeah , a kiss on the forehead ... and Perine = "Thankfully" lol
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-12, 07:11   Link #89
Katapan
俺様祭り

I also thought episode 2 was a bit slower, but enjoyable nonetheless. Even if the story doesn't always shine, it doesn't matter that much - this is simply Tomatsu Haruka at her best, and her very first role I am truly learning to love. Though I also loved her performance in Mouryou no Hako, but there weren't enough lines to call it her best role yet.

I really like how the show looks, too. Things never get mindblowing (the budget can't be all that spectacular either), but almost everything is handled well - the coloring, the town sceneries, the eyecatches, and the stylish ending. I hope Diomedea is rewarded for all these efforts.
Old 2009-04-12, 23:19   Link #90
jennkei
Screenshot Fiend

I liked the eyecatches too! Especially the ones for episode 2 (not all that much screenshot material, but well XD). Like Malkuth said for the previous ep, though, the synthesizer was pretty bulky -- and while it's cool having it unfold the first time, it's starting to get a tad tedious. XD

In terms of the ep..poor Phoron. But am definitely enjoying the art.
jennkei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 15:17   Link #91
Fishfood1

hmm... i only seen episode 1 so far, and i found it to be enjoyable... i'll prolly follow this show for a while.

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-20, 09:47   Link #92
DxJ
Two becomes one

Still fansubbed?

Did the subbing group drop this already? Or are they on hiatus, just curious
DxJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-20, 09:59   Link #93
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Hmm... didn't the joint have a little disagreement and broke off the relationship?
Old 2009-04-20, 16:18   Link #94
emed795

From what I understand, while the imuR88-Kesenai joint may be broken with Kesenai dropping the series, imuR88 will be continuing it. Apparently, there were some issues over leadership so Kesenai just dropped it leaving imuR88 to continue it.

It seems like they are making progress despite Kesenai leaving them high and dry. The last few updates I saw from his site say that they just finished timing for episode 2. In addition, a v2 of episode 1 is going to be released soon and translation for episode 3 is about to begin.

Hopefully we'll see episode 2 release soon enough.
emed795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-20, 18:31   Link #95
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Wow, not much interest in this show on AnimeSuki. I can't say I thought ep3 was wonderful, but I do think Corti is.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-20, 18:58   Link #96
Hedd
Random Object

Drama strikes the only group doing it. This is unfortunate.
Old 2009-04-20, 19:46   Link #97
Manic
real men love pink

yeah i really enjoy this show. Corti defending phoron when ppl make fun of him is really cute, and her snapping at the twin for getten close is funny. This new series is so superior to the original i just wish more than 1 group would sub it. Have too many groups subbing the same show and ya have this and tayutama left in the cold.
Old 2009-04-20, 20:21   Link #98
Fishfood1

the characters looks so different from the original one. i feel they look better with the new designs compare to the old, especially corti. but this is just my opinion

well as long as 1 sub group plan to sub all of them, even if it takes years, i wouldn't mind too much.

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-20, 20:51   Link #99
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

I love the new designs too. It's just a shame that this title is unlucky when it comes to sub groups. It's like having the Shinbo curse.
Old 2009-04-20, 21:36   Link #100
Zippicus

They should have named this Fullmetal Polyphonica, it might have tricked one or two of the 12 groups doing that other show
Zippicus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, romance, seinen, shounen