AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-15, 00:12   Link #1301
ameskitty
Kupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsundereCake View Post
Anyone want to give a summary of the drama CD portion of the 2nd character CD? I can't figure out what "kaisho nashi" means^^; (but apparently Beato told Maria something about it )
Aww, mine's being slow this time around :/. I got lucky last time - it came a day before the earliest delivery time XD.

...as far as I know, though (without having the drama for context, although given the title it sounds like it might be relevant) "kaisho nashi" most likely means "without a place to meet".

Avatar adapted from Yoshitaka Amano art

"There is no such thing as a sexy George." - Rhiannon, Easy A
Old 2009-11-15, 00:33   Link #1302
AmyElizzabeth
Moo

Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
Anyone have English lyrics to George's song?
I'm always dancing to the chorus and would like to know what the hell I'm dancing to
Old 2009-11-15, 09:13   Link #1303
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_rogue View Post
Aww, mine's being slow this time around :/. I got lucky last time - it came a day before the earliest delivery time XD.

...as far as I know, though (without having the drama for context, although given the title it sounds like it might be relevant) "kaisho nashi" most likely means "without a place to meet".
well... I don't know if it can have other meanings, but "kaishonashi" is frequently used to indicated people who are "good-for-nothing".

In "Oruchuban Ebichu" from Gainax for example, the Master's boyfriend is called "Kaishonashi" and he is in fact a good for nothing.

Old 2009-11-15, 10:23   Link #1304
~Ayane~

btw will there be a card in anime soundtrack?
Old 2009-11-15, 23:42   Link #1305
ameskitty
Kupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
well... I don't know if it can have other meanings, but "kaishonashi" is frequently used to indicated people who are "good-for-nothing".

In "Oruchuban Ebichu" from Gainax for example, the Master's boyfriend is called "Kaishonashi" and he is in fact a good for nothing.
Ohhhh, that would make a lot more sense ><.

(although I think it's spelled kaishounashi - as in "without ability" - but in most cases that sort of spelling difference is pretty hard to distinguish by ear )

Old 2009-11-16, 07:46   Link #1306
Maruko-Kun

Can someone give me the romaji-lyrics of George's Character Song? D:
I search them everywhere but I can't find them ç___ç
Old 2009-11-16, 18:45   Link #1307
AmyElizzabeth
Moo

Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
I second that.
Old 2009-11-17, 22:13   Link #1308
ameskitty
Kupo

I feel kind of silly for asking, but is there any place still carrying Shikata Akiko's single for the first game OP (OTHER than Amazon.jp with their crazy shipping)?

CDJapan and Yesasia don't seem to have it listed anymore for some reason. I'm guessing it got discontinued so I'm probably out of luck :/.

Old 2009-11-18, 00:44   Link #1309
Hareoic
There will be burgers

Spoiler for EP 5:
Old 2009-11-18, 00:46   Link #1310
TsundereCake
真 ラブ

The live concert has been mentioned here before. Also, put spoiler tags around Ep.5 spoilers.
Old 2009-11-18, 00:48   Link #1311
Hareoic
There will be burgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsundereCake View Post
The live concert has been mentioned here before. Also, put spoiler tags around Ep.5 spoilers.
Whoops. I looked for "Umineko Live" and got no hits from here so I assumed it hadn't. Which page does the discussion start on?
Old 2009-11-18, 05:17   Link #1312
kirapika
Oh-so crazy~?

Does anyone know whose Character Songs are next to be released? Beato's character song was really purdyful and George's was.. well, it was okay but it gave me laughing fits.

I have no idea if it's true but I heard that the next character songs were Dr. Nanjo's and Gohda's. I'm sure this person may just be trolling but if it was unbelievably true.. what is hell is DEEN thinking!?
Old 2009-11-18, 07:20   Link #1313
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirapika View Post
I have no idea if it's true but I heard that the next character songs were Dr. Nanjo's and Gohda's. I'm sure this person may just be trolling but if it was unbelievably true.. what is hell is DEEN thinking!?
First, the official site hasn't mentioned anything about that so I doubt it. It would be rather funny if it were true though . Second, even if it were true you can go blame Frontier Works for that and/or whatever future character song pairing, not DEEN, who have nothing to do with this.
Old 2009-11-18, 07:22   Link #1314
Workworkwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirapika View Post
At least Nanjo and Gohda have SOME tangible connection(Both out of focus-ish, older characters.).
Old 2009-11-18, 08:13   Link #1315
~Ayane~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workworkwork View Post
At least Nanjo and Gohda have SOME tangible connection(Both out of focus-ish, older characters.).
and they talk witch each other sometimes
Old 2009-11-18, 14:36   Link #1316
Workworkwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ayane~ View Post
That's a pretty important plus.
Old 2009-11-18, 17:58   Link #1317
Impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ayane~ View Post
Yeah, unlike George and Beatrice.
Old 2009-11-18, 18:47   Link #1318
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossible View Post
Yeah, unlike George and Beatrice.
Well they DID interact once.

But again it's Frontier Works, not DEEN. Honestly I think people are making a big deal out of it. Either because they think that the pairs on a CD really matter or they just wanted a Battler-Beato character CD so badly and got trolled
Old 2009-11-18, 20:20   Link #1319
~Ayane~

I didnt want BeaBato so badly and still think its weird putting George with her on one CD. Jessica and Marias stories arent excatly connected either, and it worked anyway, because they have at least something in common, but this one was just random, lol. By the way, it would be more fitting if Beato was paired with Maria and George with Jessica i think ;]

anyway I cant wait to see who is next. But lol i hope its not GenjixNanjo. no, its just too abstract o_O and btw i hope they dont plan to let every rudolf, hideyoshi or kumasawa sing...

Last edited by ~Ayane~; 2009-11-19 at 07:16.
Old 2009-11-18, 21:11   Link #1320
Marion
The Great Dine

Rudolf needs to get an image song relating to Jack Bauer B)

But seriously, they're obviously going to do canon characters first. Shannon and Kanon will probably be next, followed by Battler and Ange. After that we'll probably get the adults (although I wonder who Rosa would be put with, since she doesn't have a husband)
Closed Thread