AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kannagi

Notices

View Poll Results: Kannagi - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 43 51.19%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 21 25.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 13.10%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 4.76%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 3.57%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.19%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.19%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-16, 22:11   Link #81
Falkor

Forgot to post my comments on this episode…

It was amusing to see Zange-chan being raped scolded by a hairy macho…

There were so many Tsugumi moments in this episode… she is really “getting out” of the background, contrary to how she was first introduced in the anime. Nagi’s interaction with her, or let’s say her interaction with Nagi, was simply great, specially her “moral/ethical” contradictions and her internal monologues… (plus the “tsundere” scene of hers)

With regards to the humor coming from breaking the fourth wall, I didn’t really mind, more or so because it’s one of the few instances where I really got this kind of humor without relying on a dictionary, I mean, wikipedia or “translation notes.” It’s difficult to execute this kind of humor, in my opinion, and sometimes it gets over the top and tedious, but I think Kannagi is approaching it subtly enough, so even the most casual anime fan can have a few laughs at it…
Old 2008-11-18, 07:54   Link #82
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

This is the first time I am watching Kannagi, and I think that puts Jin as the same level as Kyon, probably later in the storyline he would be the most powerful person in the universe/world being able to manipulate the feelings of a god.

Nagi is plain moe.
Old 2008-11-20, 03:16   Link #83
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Absolutely hi-la-ri-ous episode, and pretty faithful to the manga chapters they were based on too. Poor Tsugumi though, since it's fairly obvious that Jin's reaction to Nagi is NOT what you'd expect in a brother and sister.
I guess I shouldn't get all riled up about this but I have to wonder what the hell Jin's issue is. He's I suppose your typical character in these sorts of anime. But he's seen Nagi in all sorts of states of undress, I guess the otaku moe factor was just too high. eh. Tsugumi was cute though.

Last edited by kilroy0097; 2008-11-20 at 03:48.
Old 2008-11-20, 15:24   Link #84
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I'll rationalize that it was the public nature of an otaku cafe that got him upset because, as a male, he knew exactly what the other guys were thinking as they adored Nagi.

The crime the idiot committed was in not showing the same concern over Tsugumi whether or not he's got special feelings toward her. Major karmic point loss there...
Old 2008-11-24, 11:29   Link #85
Quen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I'll rationalize that it was the public nature of an otaku cafe that got him upset because, as a male, he knew exactly what the other guys were thinking as they adored Nagi.

The crime the idiot committed was in not showing the same concern over Tsugumi whether or not he's got special feelings toward her. Major karmic point loss there...
Haven't been reading Kannagi AS forums at all even though I've been rabidly watching the show, so I'll just belatedly add in that I too feel remorse for poor Tsugumi-chan, poor cute thing

So far this was my favorite episode also, it gave me a smile from beginning to end.
Old 2008-11-26, 05:17   Link #86
Isegrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by stassy View Post

Outside the shop again, seems like photoshoped real ads, would be nice to know the brand. It's also funny to see how can the shop capture the attention of bystanders...maid dress in the frontline.
Spoiler for :

That's the Cafe Mai:lish in Akihabara.
Old 2010-10-07, 07:24   Link #87
keroro gunsou

The best episode of the series!!!
The last scene in which Nagi said , I stop part time job ! Because Jin dislike it, is the sweetest ever!! I dont know more sweet conversation than this!!
Oh Nagi is the true godess!! She is so cute.