AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-21, 14:47   Link #18741
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodius Trueheart View Post
Oi!
It also explains how Rein can suddenly use physical shots against Agito; but does this mean that mages can create matter in small quantities/transmute mana into matter?
Oh jeeze mana-to-matter conversion theory anymore?

In all seriousness, though, we know mana-to-matter is possible, but the magic shots in MSLN look nothing like matter (except Swallow Flier, IIRC).
Old 2008-01-21, 16:43   Link #18742
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Don't know who Mamet is, and Mahoro's only bonus is that she's got access to equipment.

And ANYONE can look cool while using guns.
Hmm, concidering Mamet is one of my 'doodleboard' OC's, this should be on-topic...

Mamet is an android from the manga Junk Force, unfortunately pictures of her are rare due to the low popularity of the manga (it's really quite a coincidence I stumbled on the only three volumes) but here is one of the rare pictures of her, Mamet is the green haired child.

The most amusing part that wanted me to initially OC-fy her was her 'parent program' in order to blend in to earth society, Mamet would latch on to the first person she sees after activation or resets as a 'mommy' or 'daddy' Much amusement in the manga was to be had when that happened.

When in combat, Mamet powers up her bio/reactor to full and enters combat mode, becoming an -I'm asuming its silver haired, but then its hard to tell with black-and-white manga- version with the general immense power and speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Perhaps.... We're never given an indication to what rank Chrono was to start with (or were we?). It's not to say that his promotion(s) wasn't fast but he could have been a captain already during A's. 10 years or so to get to Admiral would still be fast if following the rank lists, but believable under the TSAB scheme of promotions.
If Chrono was a captain at 9 years old, then Mandy's rise to power would be even more believable.

Quote:
Agreed that it's about one of the only things that they're consistent about, but Nanoha had been working on and off for them for a good 4-5 years prior to entering OCS (assuming she goes after she graduates from HS) which would have been a factor in the brains of the people who decide the ranks/etc. The only reason why Hayate is 2 ranks above them is that from the manga/anime we see that she's wanted to go up the ranks unlike Nanoha/Fate who are less concerned with the promotions. Magical ability would have made a difference most likely, but there's no reason IMO that if N/F had wanted to go up the ranks that they couldn't have been Majors(That's the rank below Lt-Col. correct?).
Nanoha was promoted after StikerS, actually. She simply turned it down.

Quote:
Guess she has a lot of skeletons in her closet then... Not someone who you'd want to pick a fight with.....
Skeletons are probably the nicest things you'd encounter in her closet... She doesn't regret a single one of them, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Aha, I see.... and so Keroko resembles Alistina, correct? That would explain that line in your sig: "You remind me of someone I used to call onee-chan..." I'd always wondered about that. Thanks for clearing it up!
I really should write that part down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Okay okay, no overboard hotblood from me. Wouldn't want us to get canned from it.

Now, these suits of yours, on the other hand...you had me at "Tau battlesuits." Definitely want to see those intergrated/crossed over/whatever the term we use.

And all Ibis-chan love gets two thus up from me.
I still remember the space-moerines, which had a lot of Tau elements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
SO.... How's things without me?

Anyway, I've finally started on another fic, this time, a full-blown story, not just a one-shot. And for the fruits of my labor, all I have to show is just one lousy preview.

This is, however, just a sample of the first chapter... To be exact, just a sample of the first HALF of the first chapter. Because it is still in the experimental phase, and therefore is still Susceptible to changes. In fact, I'm almost certain to be adding more details later on.

(Apparently after all this time, I've still have yet to kick the nasty habit of over-writing... >.>)

Oh btw, I still have not come up with a title yet, so I'll just call it, "A story without a Name"...

...For now.

For most parts of this chapter, you can call it Graham-centric, so Nighty had better take this chance to correct me before I keep this mindset of young Graham.

Oh, one last thing, it's mdnight here, I'm too tired to catch all the typos... But I'm pretty sureAaron and/or Kha would do it for me...

"A Preview without a Name"

Spoiler:

*snore...snore....snore....*

*Asleep at laptop*

"A little kitten told me."

That line did it for me. Seeing Graham centric pieces apearing make me want to tweak Mandy's age a bit to mess around with Graham. Might as well, as several people commented on her really rapid rise through ranks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
So basically, the original idea of magical attacks partially composed of lightning elemental (or as you say it, magical attacks with lightning property) does remain... sounds good to me.

Now, would you also say that Signum's Fire attacks work the same way?
Pretty much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
That is a very interesting theory. I had forgotten about that aspect of Slayer's magic. Now that you mention it, it does kinda fit except didn't Astral magic not affect physical constructs (i.e. buildings) when used? Why must this magic be so complicated
Cover your ears and pretend it didn't happen.

*ahem* I know, but if we use Reinforce's Starlight Breaker in A's as reference (hellooo other side of the fence) then the comparison should fit.

Quote:
Oi!

I might have completely misinterpreted half the canon, but it seemed to go without saying to me that Ancient Belka and Al Hazared were the same, or at least Al Hazared was Belkan in nature.

Wasn't, for example, the Book of Darkness referred to as a Lost Logia, as was the Cradle itself? (of course, I assumed that the term "Lost Logia" denotes Alhazaredan origin - that may be my error)
Yes the Cradle was Al Hazardian in origin, but you will note that even the Ancient Belka concidered it a Lost Logia, meaning that the Cradle predated even Ancient Belka. Plus, when Jail constantly refers to Al Hazarhed in correlation with Project F or himself, he does not in the least refer to Ancient Belka.

Al Hazarhed seems to be one of those pinacles of technollogy, an ancient civilization that vanished through means even the TSAB doesn't fully know. The Belkans still exist to this day, even though their empire is gone, so canon does not really support Ancient Belka and Al Hazarhed being the same.

Quote:
It also explains how Rein can suddenly use physical shots against Agito; but does this mean that mages can create matter in small quantities/transmute mana into matter?
That's currently one of the hot topics of debate in the tech thread, but I think it can. Just look at Barrier Jackets and Devices.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-01-21 at 19:17.
Old 2008-01-21, 16:44   Link #18743
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Anyway, I've finally started on another fic, this time, a full-blown story, not just a one-shot. And for the fruits of my labor, all I have to show is just one lousy preview.

This is, however, just a sample of the first chapter... To be exact, just a sample of the first HALF of the first chapter. Because it is still in the experimental phase, and therefore is still Susceptible to changes. In fact, I'm almost certain to be adding more details later on.

(Apparently after all this time, I've still have yet to kick the nasty habit of over-writing... >.>)

Oh btw, I still have not come up with a title yet, so I'll just call it, "A story without a Name"...

...For now.

For most parts of this chapter, you can call it Graham-centric, so Nighty had better take this chance to correct me before I keep this mindset of young Graham.

Oh, one last thing, it's mdnight here, I'm too tired to catch all the typos... But I'm pretty sureAaron and/or Kha would do it for me...

Spoiler:

*Asleep at laptop*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Graham-centric it is but Clyde steals the show with his entrance. Lotte kicking out the little bird called Nightingale too. Need MOAR.
WoW, this place has really slowed today...

I quoted Tormenk for what I wanted to say. And yeah Nighty's a hot favorite here, first appearing as a quirky Intelligent Device that can be docked into a Prinny, and now getting kicked by Lotte.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Ah, I didnt know that the Cinque-gen Numbers were actually different... I thought this was part of your ideas.

And somehow you managed to get all this crack to work.

~~~~~~

And you got that right about my sponsors - they support Scaglietti for their personal reasons. Soon I'll be introducing all the ideas I have been planning these past few months. Lets see if they can fit the massive Rebuilt of StrikerS you're planning.
1. It sorta came to me that they were different in a way, especially with those doubting portrayals in the anime and more in the manga, and then that old idea of Kia the Ifurita came back and smacked me on the head to make it more sensible.

2. They should! By the time I get to those parts, I should have enough to work on...

...as long as I stop playing Disgaea and MapleStory with the tsundere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post

In all seriousness, though, we know mana-to-matter is possible, but the magic shots in MSLN look nothing like matter (except Swallow Flier, IIRC).
To be honest, I've always used the evidence of 1 event in canon to justify my crack. And Swallow Fliegen was the evidential basis of the fully mastered version of Kha's Rare Skill, Tracing, and we know how that is all about mana-to-matter.

Also, the way devices grow and form as they are unsealed is well-managed mana-to-matter transmutation IMO.

Just my $0.02.

EDIT: Oh, Keroko has pointed you in the write direction.
Old 2008-01-21, 17:54   Link #18744
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Urgh...more backlog. Don't mind if I skip them. Too many things on my mind lately and work is taking a lot more of my time than I thought. Plus it seems to sap any desire to do anything strenuous like reading a wall of text when your eyes has had to stare at a CRT monitor for hours.

Still looks like there are a lot of new stuff to read, maybe I should just comment on those.
Old 2008-01-21, 19:08   Link #18745
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post

besides, small chest = closer to heart
Bigger chest = Greater love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

You didn't know who she is?

SACRILEGE!!!! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!!

To be honest, I have not idea as well.

Quote:
Zomg! Gar Graham! And who's the kid? Interesting, interesting...

I guess this takes place quite a while before StrikerS....

It looks interesting, that's for sure. It'd be interesting to see how this pans out.
30 years before StrikerS.

Graham should be about 26, if following Nighty's profile.

Quote:
Graham-centric it is but Clyde steals the show with his entrance. Lotte kicking out the little bird called Nightingale too. Need MOAR.
I had planned more, but somehow I overshot my own word limit to 3000+

Will piece together the two part soon... I'll only post it on FF.net after completing a few chapters...

Oh, and 'Nightingale' is just the codeword for that day

Quote:
Pretty quiet here lately but can't be helped. I'm continuing lurker status until I finish some of my own stories, in particular that one piece C2F was so looking forward to until I killed his appetite. Fair to say it's been shaping up nicely with the few moments I can spare to work on it.

Well more next time.
I have been reduce to lurking statsis because of that purpose as well

(Oh btw, if you haven't check out the CG image thread, I believe there are some new images... Well, new to me anyway )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
If Chrono was a captain at 9 years old, then Mandy's rise to power would be even more believable.
Firstly, he was 14

Secondly, all we were told was that he's an Enforcer, and second-in-command of the ship, but nothing on his rank.

My guess? He's a Commander... Like Shepherd .

Quote:

"A little kitten told me."

That line did it for me. Seeing Graham centric pieces apearing make me want to tweak Mandy's age a bit to mess around with Graham. Might as well, as several people commented on her really rapid rise through ranks.
I wanted to keep Graham at Captain level But Nighty had stress that he was Admiral at that age many times so I can't do anything about that

And I will be using these animal words to represent my characters throughout the story I've gotten nicknames for most of them, except Graham He eludes me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
WoW, this place has really slowed today...

I quoted Tormenk for what I wanted to say. And yeah Nighty's a hot favorite here, first appearing as a quirky Intelligent Device that can be docked into a Prinny, and now getting kicked by Lotte.
Whats a Prinny ?

---------------------------------------------

P.S -

@Tormenk

Images like this,

Spoiler:

P.P.S -

So, three week into the winter season, how's is the season doing for you guys? My personal favorite has got to be 'True Tears' In terms of... Oh I don't know, everything?

P.P.P.S -

I've recently created a new thread in the manga section so now I'm shamelessly advertising for myself. Please check it out, the title of the book is "Pandora Hearts"...

Don't make me send killer bunnies after you...

Old 2008-01-21, 19:22   Link #18746
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Firstly, he was 14

Secondly, all we were told was that he's an Enforcer, and second-in-command of the ship, but nothing on his rank.

My guess? He's a Commander... Like Shepherd .
I know that. I was just commenting to Liingo how a 9-year-old captain Chrono did little to refute Mandy's quick rise to power. However, since I'm tempted to tweak her age now, that should matter little. :3

And Shepperd comparison is goood (even though Tesla stole the Normandy )

Quote:
And I will be using these animal words to represent my characters throughout the story I've gotten nicknames for most of them, except Graham He eludes me
Yeah, its too soon to even call him 'old guy'

Quote:
Whats a Prinny ?
Homocidal zombie penguins. Often used as servants in the underworld.

Quote:
I've recently created a new thread in the manga section so now I'm shamelessly advertising for myself. Please check it out, the title of the book is "Pandora Hearts"...

Thin out the tails and color the eyes, and you have Nanoha. Color the hair yellow, and you have Fate. Coincidence?
Old 2008-01-21, 20:11   Link #18747
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I know that. I was just commenting to Liingo how a 9-year-old captain Chrono did little to refute Mandy's quick rise to power. However, since I'm tempted to tweak her age now, that should matter little. :3

And Shepperd comparison is goood (even though Tesla stole the Normandy )
Chrono should get himself a Carrier ship then...

In my mind, the TSAB has those.

Quote:
Those penguin things from Disgaea?

Quote:
Thin out the tails and color the eyes, and you have Nanoha. Color the hair yellow, and you have Fate. Coincidence?
Actually, no

In the Drama CD for Pandora Hearts, Alice (That girl) is voiced by Tamura Yukari

P.S - Look carefully, not a tail
Old 2008-01-21, 20:43   Link #18748
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Actually, no

In the Drama CD for Pandora Hearts, Alice (That girl) is voiced by Tamura Yukari

P.S - Look carefully, not a tail
I think Keroko was referring to the ponytails.... <.<

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-01-21, 22:17   Link #18749
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Confirmation the second time:

Other than Verossa Acous is a member and he is sometimes addressed as "Inspector", we know absolutely nothing about the Intelligence division(s) of the TSAB, right?
Old 2008-01-21, 22:20   Link #18750
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:

Didn't we go over this, like, THIRTY TIMES ALREADY?!

Quote:
Hmm, concidering Mamet is one of my 'doodleboard' OC's, this should be on-topic...

Mamet is an android from the manga Junk Force, unfortunately pictures of her are rare due to the low popularity of the manga (it's really quite a coincidence I stumbled on the only three volumes) but here is one of the rare pictures of her, Mamet is the green haired child.

The most amusing part that wanted me to initially OC-fy her was her 'parent program' in order to blend in to earth society, Mamet would latch on to the first person she sees after activation or resets as a 'mommy' or 'daddy Much amusement in the manga was to be had when that happened.
Let me guess... "Mommy" or "Daddy" was somewhere in the neighborhood of 15-19 years old?

Quote:
Bigger chest = Greater love.

YES!!!

GIVE THIS MAN A CIGAR!!!

Quote:
Spoiler:

Well...Lulu IS pretty popular...

Still - I have trouble seeing Pizza Butt like that...

Milly? Kinda, but not really.

Karen? No.

Shirley? HELL NO!

But PIZZA BUTT? Yeah.

And Nunally just gives the whole thing a HUGE dash of creepy!

Quote:
P.P.S -

So, three week into the winter season, how's is the season doing for you guys? My personal favorite has got to be 'True Tears' In terms of... Oh I don't know, everything?
Too early to say yet, but for new winter series, I'm loving H2O.
Old 2008-01-21, 22:27   Link #18751
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post

Other than Verossa Acous is a member and he is sometimes addressed as "Inspector", we know absolutely nothing about the Intelligence division(s) of the TSAB, right?
What we do know is practically nothing.

Acous seems to divide his intelligence gathering into several aspects. Nanoha mentions how he was unable to find evidence of an internal coup in episode 16, which suggests that among his duties is monitoring/intelligence gathering of the Ground Forces. He also appears to be involved in traditional intelligence gathering, going out and chasing leads. Acous also appears to do analysis and STA (surveillance and target aquisition), given how he was poking around the back of beyond for Jail's hideout.

All in all, we have generalities, but no specifics. It's quite likely that a lot of his stuff is classified.

EDIT: Also, I am planning something that will shake up the TSAB to its core.... and make Reguis howl in anger and madness, and all the Armed Bureau Mages wonder WTF is happening.

They will be Few. They will be Proud. And they will kick unholy ass most righteously.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-01-21, 23:53   Link #18752
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:

Acous seems to divide his intelligence gathering into several aspects. Nanoha mentions how he was unable to find evidence of an internal coup in episode 16, which suggests that among his duties is monitoring/intelligence gathering of the Ground Forces. He also appears to be involved in traditional intelligence gathering, going out and chasing leads. Acous also appears to do analysis and STA (surveillance and target aquisition), given how he was poking around the back of beyond for Jail's hideout.

All in all, we have generalities, but no specifics. It's quite likely that a lot of his stuff is classified.
Regius's secretary, whose name I always forget, mentioned once to Regius that they were being investigated by someone with a "bothersome ability". I'm guessing that they mean Acous, and I think Acous mentioned investigating Regius in specific or Ground Forces in general, but obviously I can't be certain.

Acous also approached Uno in Scaglietti's base with that glowing hand, saying "let me look inside your mind" or something to that effect. I'm assuming that his ability, other than the dogs, is to somehow read other people's minds.

It's just that no matter how pimp Acous is, I doubt he constitutes the entire Intelligence division, taking on such varied and important tasks. Have these people not heard of delegation?
Old 2008-01-22, 00:06   Link #18753
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Regius's secretary, whose name I always forget, mentioned once to Regius that they were being investigated by someone with a "bothersome ability". I'm guessing that they mean Acous, and I think Acous mentioned investigating Regius in specific or Ground Forces in general, but obviously I can't be certain.

Acous also approached Uno in Scaglietti's base with that glowing hand, saying "let me look inside your mind" or something to that effect. I'm assuming that his ability, other than the dogs, is to somehow read other people's minds.

It's just that no matter how pimp Acous is, I doubt he constitutes the entire Intelligence division, taking on such varied and important tasks. Have these people not heard of delegation?
Nope. Or more to the point, 7arcs knows that the Japs don't understand what it is to delegate and work as a proper fireteam.

It could just simply be that all these things Acous is doing are really stuff that other intelligence officers would do (hell, CIA case officers train to hold pretty much the same skillset) and 7arcs decided, "Hey, he's pimp. he can do all this!"

In real life, case officers do end up doing lot of stuff that Acous does alone (usually when the CIA station is them alone. Which should not apply here. Unless Acous is doing an off the record investigation.)

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-01-22, 00:20   Link #18754
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Who are you again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen

...For now.

Spoiler:

*Asleep at laptop*

Yep, that's Graham and Clyde for you... the awesome Com- erh Admiral and the bluebird showing off what they're made off

Powerful Clyde is quite powerful though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
How about some Subaru SKILL instead?

And another SKILL just cause it's so GAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki
Gah...Riders in the OC and I just started to watch Kamen Rider Kabuto and Den-O, too . Not to mention random Kamen Rider Ryuki Youtube clips. That would probably explain where THIS came from...

Spoiler for Riders:
Riders have been in OC before, especially in KBTKaiser's Kabuto Crossover works... but a TRUE Rider?

MOAR PLEASE

Quote:
BTW, got a concept for a character...part of another RAF Squad - info to be up...sometime.

Here's a pic...and a hint.

Spoiler for Call Me...:
Snake Pleskin?

Quote:
P.S -

@Tormenk

Images like this,

Spoiler:
C.C.

Damn, really making the wait for CG2 very painful

Quote:
Killer Bunnies are easily dealt with using Holy Hand Grenades

Quote:
NAISU

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-01-22, 00:25   Link #18755
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Quote:
Nope. Or more to the point, 7arcs knows that the Japs don't understand what it is to delegate and work as a proper fireteam.

It could just simply be that all these things Acous is doing are really stuff that other intelligence officers would do (hell, CIA case officers train to hold pretty much the same skillset) and 7arcs decided, "Hey, he's pimp. he can do all this!"

In real life, case officers do end up doing lot of stuff that Acous does alone (usually when the CIA station is them alone. Which should not apply here. Unless Acous is doing an off the record investigation.)
Pretty much what I meant: I understand that Acous can investigate Ground Forces OR check out Jail's hideout OR lead an assault on the brain centre OR do situation analysis OR maybe a couple of the above at the same time. But all of them?

I admit to not knowing much about how the CIA (or other Intelligence services) works, so Acous may indeed be Business As Usual. It just seems a bit unwise to have all that intel (including domestic concerns) inside one head, when the body attached to that head keeps going deep into enemy territory.
Old 2008-01-22, 01:00   Link #18756
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Speaking of Mandy, I need to know what rank she is circa MC0066. I'm kinda hijacking her (if you don't mind) and implying that she has a favor the OFM owes her >.>

Quote:
Quote:
Right on, d00d.

Quote:
Didn't we go over this, like, THIRTY TIMES ALREADY?!
Yes. We have. -_-

Quote:

EDIT: Also, I am planning something that will shake up the TSAB to its core.... and make Reguis howl in anger and madness, and all the Armed Bureau Mages wonder WTF is happening.

They will be Few. They will be Proud. And they will kick unholy ass most righteously.
*facepalm*

At any rate, I'm guessing that, if you want a model of sorts to run off of, use the modern CIA, or if you want fictional, use ONI from the Halo series.
Old 2008-01-22, 02:45   Link #18757
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
YES!!!

GIVE THIS MAN A CIGAR!!!

Quote:

Well...Lulu IS pretty popular...

Still - I have trouble seeing Pizza Butt like that...

Milly? Kinda, but not really.

Karen? No.

Shirley? HELL NO!

But PIZZA BUTT? Yeah.

And Nunally just gives the whole thing a HUGE dash of creepy!

Nonsense, they're all great like that

Quote:
Too early to say yet, but for new winter series, I'm loving H2O.
I like that too, but True Tears gives me a great sense of enjoyment

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Who are you again?

I am the monument to all your sins...

Quote:

Yep, that's Graham and Clyde for you... the awesome Com- erh Admiral and the bluebird showing off what they're made off

Powerful Clyde is quite powerful though
I'll slowly reveal his tricks one by one

Quote:
C.C.

Damn, really making the wait for CG2 very painful
Wish list for CG2, Lelouch keeps his Harem-lead title

Quote:
NAISU
There's more from that came from
Old 2008-01-22, 03:24   Link #18758
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
The very same.

Quote:
Let me guess... "Mommy" or "Daddy" was somewhere in the neighborhood of 15-19 years old?
I'll have to double check Louize, but I'm pretty sure Liza was 16... or 17. I'll double check Liza too when I get home.

Quote:
Speaking of Mandy, I need to know what rank she is circa MC0066. I'm kinda hijacking her (if you don't mind) and implying that she has a favor the OFM owes her >.>
I'm going to be tweaking her age somewhere in the 40ish soon (long live the law of conservation of beauty), but in 66 she should be an admiral already.
Old 2008-01-22, 05:40   Link #18759
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Whats a Prinny ?
A cute, little, bouncy penguin-like demon with the personality of a Haro from the Netherworld of Disgaea.

*runs*
Quote:

Adding on to Keroko, dye the hair black and you get dere-Tohsaka/Sophia.

Quote:

Yeap, unless you want to consider An Hero's contributions to fleshing out the TSAB Intelligence Dept in Outer-Cadia.

Quote:
And they sound like my gray metal heroes.

Will keep an eye out for your take though.

EDIT: Just as we were getting comfortable with the crack fort each of us may be building, from DestinyS to Rebuilt, Tsuzuki may really have decided to strike Forth.

"Every body now. On 2. 1, 2..."

"H0LY 5HYT"

Looks like its time to organize another round of hop-skotch. I'd say Tsuzuki'd do something similar to whatever I had planned for the MageWarrior series and screw it up like StrikerS.

BUT let's see if der Kleriker continues to prove why "I Am Legend" in surviving the next onslaught.

Otherwise, that MTV of Jay Chou's "Wo Bu Pei" is gonna come in handy for "The Breakup of Tessalgar Square"...

Last edited by Kha; 2008-01-22 at 06:24.
Old 2008-01-22, 08:36   Link #18760
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

*runs*
Adding on to Keroko, dye the hair black and you get dere-Tohsaka/Sophia.
I get it already

But Keroko's got it right though, seeing as how her natural hair and eyes color are brown and purple respectively...

Like... this!

Spoiler:

Closed Thread