AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-05, 10:02   Link #121
Iby
minority spirit(?)
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Iby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Watanabe only designed Yumiko, Michiru, Chizuru and Asako. It would be quite weird to see Amane and Kazuki with his chara design.
He's done the animated parts for the series' openings though.
Old 2013-12-05, 10:16   Link #122
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iby View Post
He's done the animated parts for the series' openings though.
Yes and? The said poster was wondering about the -character design- correlating he may not be in the anime staff, to which I supplemented details about what Watanabe did for chara design.
So him not designing Amane and Kazuki is a given regardless if he is present or not. Past that, it doesn't mean he will not take part of the anime staff.
Old 2013-12-06, 23:46   Link #123
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

I think kazuki holding a gun as some sort of clue as to who is going to animate it. now i'm trying to think of all the anime studios that have no problems showing guns in their key visuals or promo vids.

madhouse wouldn't have a problem with it(black lagoon,monster,trigun)
whitefox neither(jurmongand)
or bones(zetsuen no tempest,dtb etc)
production I.G (psycho pass,GITS)
I don't know about the other's but you know what I mean
can't think of anything from silverlink or j.c staff that make me think they're the one's to do it.

Last edited by Cold~as~Ice; 2013-12-07 at 00:41.
Old 2013-12-07, 02:58   Link #124
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold~as~Ice View Post
I think kazuki holding a gun as some sort of clue as to who is going to animate it. now i'm trying to think of all the anime studios that have no problems showing guns in their key visuals or promo vids.

madhouse wouldn't have a problem with it(black lagoon,monster,trigun)
whitefox neither(jurmongand)
or bones(zetsuen no tempest,dtb etc)
production I.G (psycho pass,GITS)
I don't know about the other's but you know what I mean
can't think of anything from silverlink or j.c staff that make me think they're the one's to do it.
Hidan no Aria for J.C Staff.
Old 2013-12-07, 03:20   Link #125
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

^

Why not just name one of their flagship franchises... Index? Just think of the various accelerator scenes lol.

--

Anyhow for who is adapting this... I haven't read beyond the first VN, but what I read just wasn't all that good to me. A cheap knockoff of Sharin no Kuni Himawari no Shoujo at best. So yeah not really invested in this one...
Old 2013-12-07, 04:44   Link #126
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

It's going to be DEEN or one of the AIC studios. Something like that.
This is an eroge adaptation, it's not going to get a studio like Madhouse or BONES or Production IG.
Old 2013-12-07, 07:01   Link #127
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

yep deen have done shows that remind me a lot of grisaia like
-junjo romantica
-maria sama
-higurashi
-hakkeden
-hiro no kakkera
-rozen maiden
yessir you can even even see the similarities in their upcoming shows like pupa and sakura trick

AIC build could possibly be the one
Old 2013-12-17, 01:15   Link #128
DLH112

I'm reading this VN, I think i'm like 25-30 hours in, but that may be exaggerated. Oh my god though, when the hell does the plot start? It's just been lameish comedy scene after comedy scene after comedy scene for hours and hours, to the point that it's driving me insane. It's like being in the middle of the desert when you know there's an oasis filled with water and gold far, far away. I just got through the scenes where michiru lost her ramune, but it turned out to be in her pouch the whole time, and when they picked out instruments for music class, but it turned out to be a singing lesson (lmfao /sarcasm). I'm going for amane's route first if that matters/ there's exclusive parts of the common route. Am I close to the plot or have i still a long ways to go?
Old 2013-12-17, 01:32   Link #129
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold~as~Ice View Post
yep deen have done shows that remind me a lot of grisaia like
-junjo romantica
-maria sama
-higurashi
-hakkeden
-hiro no kakkera
-rozen maiden
yessir you can even even see the similarities in their upcoming shows like pupa and sakura trick

AIC build could possibly be the one
Grisaia like Hakkenden?
Old 2013-12-17, 10:17   Link #130
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLH112 View Post
I'm reading this VN, I think i'm like 25-30 hours in, but that may be exaggerated. Oh my god though, when the hell does the plot start? It's just been lameish comedy scene after comedy scene after comedy scene for hours and hours, to the point that it's driving me insane. It's like being in the middle of the desert when you know there's an oasis filled with water and gold far, far away. I just got through the scenes where michiru lost her ramune, but it turned out to be in her pouch the whole time, and when they picked out instruments for music class, but it turned out to be a singing lesson (lmfao /sarcasm). I'm going for amane's route first if that matters/ there's exclusive parts of the common route. Am I close to the plot or have i still a long ways to go?
No idea, seeing that you haven't even described where you are in Kajitsu. The plot starts fairly late and that's why i said earlier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
The common route was long, maybe even too long for myself. Plus most of it was meant to give the heroines more character, but otherwise not too relevant.
Old 2013-12-17, 10:33   Link #131
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

^ I don't know is it? what I do know is there is no way in hell deen could release grisaia not with all the yuri,yaoi, and shojou tites they released look for yourself.
http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?p=3...=0&em=0&ed=0&c[0]=a&c[1]=b&c[2]=c&o=3&w=1&show=0

there's a sample of the manga on frontwing's website. gives you an introduction to all the characters
http://frontwing.jp/product/grisaia3.../09_comic.html
Old 2013-12-17, 12:24   Link #132
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

It's about as far from Hakkenden as you can get...

Completely different atmosphere. Similarities are at best superficial

You could say the same for Pupa and Rozen Maiden
Old 2013-12-17, 15:29   Link #133
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

DEEN's done some VN adaptations and they're generally seen as a very bad studio, which is why I suggested them.
It probably will be AIC Build or something low-key like that though, yeah.
Old 2014-02-19, 02:37   Link #134
Iby
minority spirit(?)
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Iby
http://www.getchu.com/pc/2013_g_ranking/
The last part of Grisaia got 5th place in the Overall Getchu 2013 Top.
And here's a part of a comment from the company:
Quote:
弊社10周年記念作品として発表された 『グリザイアの果実』 から始まる本シリーズを数年に渡って応援して頂いていることは大きな喜びです。
15周年も見えてこようかというこの頃ですが、コミック、アニメ等、まだまだ『グリザイア』の世界は続きます。
Uhh, yeah, that's great and all that they still acknowledge that there will be an anime but more info about when what or how will be great too...
Old 2014-02-19, 07:38   Link #135
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iby View Post
http://www.getchu.com/pc/2013_g_ranking/
The last part of Grisaia got 5th place in the Overall Getchu 2013 Top.
And here's a part of a comment from the company:

Uhh, yeah, that's great and all that they still acknowledge that there will be an anime but more info about when what or how will be great too...
At least we know this won't be a false flag.
Old 2014-02-19, 15:19   Link #136
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Please, please don't use terms like "false flag".
Old 2014-02-21, 15:04   Link #137
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

After seeing Little Busters, I kind of want J.C. Staff to do it. I can't imagine any other studio doing as well in adapting the visuals or story for that matter. I just think J.C. Staff is pretty good at dealing with drama-oriented stories that are character driven.

This is my opinion but I'm not really liking Madhouse's recent stuff. As for BONES, there are 1 or 2 shows they've done that I liked but that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Yes and? The said poster was wondering about the -character design- correlating he may not be in the anime staff, to which I supplemented details about what Watanabe did for chara design.
So him not designing Amane and Kazuki is a given regardless if he is present or not. Past that, it doesn't mean he will not take part of the anime staff.
If the anime was to ever come to fruition, it would be perfect if Akio Watanabe was brought onboard to do the character designs. It's not like he's new to that sort of thing. The first time I saw the trailer for the VN, I recognized Yumiko's design, and realized it was the same guy who did those designs for the anime adaptation of the Monogatari series.
Old 2014-03-12, 00:04   Link #138
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

http://www.production-ig.co.jp/hotnews/2014/031003.html

can somebody translate?
Old 2014-03-12, 00:52   Link #139
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

If I understood right it's just the announcement of a new manga. Based on Yumiko route and written by one of Production I.G. scriptwriters.
Old 2014-03-12, 01:26   Link #140
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

I checked the frontwing site but found nothing about the new manga. I'm keeping my hopes up that this is some sort of lead and production I.G might actually animate grisaia

Last edited by Cold~as~Ice; 2014-03-12 at 08:18.
Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, bishoujo, eroge, harem, romance, seinen