Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-04-13, 16:54   Link #17841
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArandomMexican View Post
Ok, I'll let it go. changing the subject

I sincerely wonder how DAB and its characters will be affected by the events of vol 18. Since shidou back in time technically nothing should have happened and the semi-spirits should not know about kurumi but they should still exist in the other dimension so ... do you think they could appear before the end in DAL like artemisa? (I know it's VERY little plobable but I do not think tachibana created them just to do nothing with them)

I agree.tachibana definitely has the intention of redeeming mio, the real question is how?

PS: I apologize greatly for the English grief.
We don't know for certain when DAB takes place. The timeline reset clearly has no effect going by the plot of V3. As for the Quasi-Spirits appearing? No, they won't. The official word on DAB is that it's a story about Kurumi that deepens her character - and is canon - but that it isn't necessary to read it to understand anything in the main plot.

Hibiki and Tsuan showing up necessitates you having read DAB to know who they are, so it won't happen.

Also, don't worry about it! Your English is choppy, yes, but understandable. Seeing as you're that insecure about it, I think you're doing alright with it ^_^
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-13, 17:44   Link #17842
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Which is no different from Kurumi. The fact that Kurumi intended to make it so that they never died doesn't make her actions any less horrible.
Plus, at least the Ex-Spirits do legitimately live on in the neighboring world.

That said, I don't think she'll be redeemed just like that...but I think that assuming she'll be treated any differently than Kurumi was is a bit foolish.
There is a difference, and a big one.
Kurumi’s whole plan is to prevent spirits from appearing in the world altogether. Thus all of the bad she’s done will also be erased, and everyone she’s killed will come back to life. It’s the only way to undo all the damage Mio has caused, and again, will also wipe what she herself has done. It definitely makes her actions less horrible because she fully intends to make them never happen.
Mio on the other hand has no intention of fixing any of the damage she’s caused or bring back anybody she’s killed, just to bring back one person.
That’s a big difference that speaks heavily to their different characters and intentions.

I already said I expect Mio to be redeemed too, in some way. But I also expect her to not receive as happy an ending as the other girls.
Old 2018-04-13, 17:46   Link #17843
cyberdemon

Why did Mio never bother to just kill Wescott after what he did to Shinji? Neither Shinji or Shidou were going to be safe even if she brought him back to Westcott around. She had more than enough power to wipe a super mode Tohka from existence...
Old 2018-04-14, 00:22   Link #17844
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
And there’s the Inverse Origami figure pre-order.
Old 2018-04-14, 08:07   Link #17845
Mysterious guy

At this rate, will just have to wait till V19 is release. It can go with a good ending for Shido and other spirits. But i can't really say the same for Mio.

It can go with Mio accept Shido and other spirits which would be hard to tell if that ever will happen. That would be a happy ending for everyone.

Otherwise, something terrible might occur which led to Mio sacrifice herself to save Shido. Will just have to wait and see once V19 is release.
Mysterious guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-14, 10:48   Link #17846
Mizo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious guy View Post
At this rate, will just have to wait till V19 is release. It can go with a good ending for Shido and other spirits. But i can't really say the same for Mio.

It can go with Mio accept Shido and other spirits which would be hard to tell if that ever will happen. That would be a happy ending for everyone.

Otherwise, something terrible might occur which led to Mio sacrifice herself to save Shido. Will just have to wait and see once V19 is release.
u know where the trick lies ? we are forgetting that by the end of the DAL shido will have all spirits power literally make him a god , what Mio wanted him to be , he can use that power to fix everything. if Mio is capable of erasing and creating like westcott said then shido too will have it..maybe an ending similar to that of big order..
Mizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-14, 12:02   Link #17847
tuckersister

I still think Shinji will manifest to confront Mio.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-14, 13:11   Link #17848
zezegui222
A simple man

This little thing needs some headpats
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
zezegui222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-14, 13:56   Link #17849
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
I still think Shinji will manifest to confront Mio.
No. Shinji and Shido synched up and spoke to Mio together in V18. It wouldn't happen again.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.

Letting Go
Old 2018-04-14, 15:04   Link #17850
Mizo

Quote:
No. Shinji and Shido synched up and spoke to Mio together in V18. It wouldn't happen again.
what ? did u read volume 18 ? it's mentioned like that ? & what do u mean it won't happen again

P.S.in CN threads they consider shido and shinji same person & same personality but different memories and experiences , it's impossible 2 different personality , author already used that on origami ..again with shido is just meh .....

Last edited by Mizo; 2018-04-14 at 15:38.
Old 2018-04-14, 18:09   Link #17851
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizo View Post
what ? did u read volume 18 ? it's mentioned like that ? & what do u mean it won't happen again

P.S.in CN threads they consider shido and shinji same person & same personality but different memories and experiences , it's impossible 2 different personality , author already used that on origami ..again with shido is just meh .....
It won't happen again because it already has. There would be no point in doing it twice if it didn't work once.

Letting Go
Old 2018-04-15, 14:02   Link #17852
Mysterious guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizo View Post
u know where the trick lies ? we are forgetting that by the end of the DAL shido will have all spirits power literally make him a god , what Mio wanted him to be , he can use that power to fix everything. if Mio is capable of erasing and creating like westcott said then shido too will have it..maybe an ending similar to that of big order..
Now you mention it, i remembered it from V17 where I heard that Mio want to make Shido a god. That is quite unexpected. If Shido manage to become god in probably V20, then knowing him, i bet he will create a happier world for all spirits including Mio. Maybe? That is although a very common happy ending for everyone. I think there maybe some consequences of doing that to achieve happy ending.
Mysterious guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-15, 19:25   Link #17853
The 48th Ronin

^ I'm getting Shakugan no Shana flashbacks.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-17, 13:44   Link #17854
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Casual reminder that Date A Bullet 3 is released tomorrow. I'll try and get spoilers out as soon as I can, but a full summary will take a lot longer.

Letting Go
Old 2018-04-17, 15:20   Link #17855
maton456full

Yes , is a shame that ebook version is out on Thursday . I will get my copy that day but I won't be able to put the illustrations up because I won't be home, so for sure sparhawk will be able to put it here
maton456full is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 10:33   Link #17856
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Well, DAB3 should be out now, so images could drop any time now!

EDIT: Or not. Seems the release date is the 20th, rather than the 19th, which it was listed as before. Weird.

Letting Go
Old 2018-04-18, 10:46   Link #17857
Mizo

Quote:
Well, DAB3 should be out now, so images could drop any time now!

EDIT: Or not. Seems the release date is the 20th, rather than the 19th, which it was listed as before. Weird.
T_T and i thought something weird is up, DAB3 was going to be released 20 this month though everyone know this , but u really did get my hopes up

Last edited by Mizo; 2018-04-18 at 11:02.
Old 2018-04-19, 10:20   Link #17858
sparhawk1610
Asura

https://imgur.com/a/Se3OKLo DaB vol 3
Old 2018-04-19, 10:41   Link #17859
hibiki3190

White Queen die? Nooooo.........
hibiki3190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 10:50   Link #17860
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibiki3190 View Post
White Queen die? Nooooo.........
Makes sense, considering she's Inverse Kurumi.

Interesting that there is a third Kurumi in the mix here. Also seems that Kurumi recalls the events of Kurumi Santa Claus in this volume.

I take it this isn't the last DAB novel?

Letting Go

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy