AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-08-18, 00:44   Link #9381
Raviel

Am I the only one who thought of the fight like this:

Sting: *attempts to channel nakama power*

Natsu: You're doing it WRONG!

Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 02:14   Link #9382
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

So, some people said Natsu doesn't stand a chance against Sabertooth master Gemma?
Well sorry to say, but he does and probably even stronger then Gemma...

I mean, it took Sting and Rouge to enter Dragon Force for Natsu and Gajeel to START getting serious. And seeing as how Natsu is confident in taking them both on, I don't think he is underestimating them or overestimating himself, he just know he he stronger then both of them.

All in all it looks like Natsu and Gajeel are treating Sting and Rouge like little kids and playing around with them.
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 02:24   Link #9383
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
So, some people said Natsu doesn't stand a chance against Sabertooth master Gemma?
Well sorry to say, but he does and probably even stronger then Gemma...

I mean, it took Sting and Rouge to enter Dragon Force for Natsu and Gajeel to START getting serious. And seeing as how Natsu is confident in taking them both on, I don't think he is underestimating them or overestimating himself, he just know he he stronger then both of them.

All in all it looks like Natsu and Gajeel are treating Sting and Rouge like little kids and playing around with them.
Natsu against Genma because he saw ANOTHER guild mistreat their comrade, and he was THAT awesome. What did they think would happen when they messed with a friend from Natsu's guild? I guess Sting and Rogue didn't read the Tenrou arc and what Lisanna said to Lucy.
Old 2012-08-18, 03:44   Link #9384
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Natsu against Genma because he saw ANOTHER guild mistreat their comrade, and he was THAT awesome. What did they think would happen when they messed with a friend from Natsu's guild? I guess Sting and Rogue didn't read the Tenrou arc and what Lisanna said to Lucy.
Honestly String was busy reading Nartuo 555 and was amaze at the panel with hachibi pissing...

The fairy tail gang true abilities, only come to light, when its serious. Even if Natsu beat these guys next chapter, I don't think its even at his full might (death match).
Old 2012-08-18, 04:21   Link #9385
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I just want him to go and say, "It's too bad you're not that obaachan that beat up Lucy and Erza will get dibs on her, because I actually had a move all cooked up just for her."
Old 2012-08-18, 08:01   Link #9386
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I dunno about the Genma thing...we have no idea of the difference in power between Sting/Rogue and Genma. He might be stronger than them or weaker. And take Phantom Lord as an example...Master Jose power gap was huge when compared to the guild's own S-class fighters (at the time Jose and Makarov were even up to a certain point but his S-class mages were beaten by guys like Natsu and Gray who at the time were flies compared to Makarov). Plus Natsu was super pissed but did visibly no damage to Genma.

As for Sting and Rogue...having them be beaten by Natsu alone without him even using Lightning would be a pretty nice kick in the family jewels for Sabertooth.
And some people are right, ST are not even the main villains of the arc, they are basically just assholes that showed up along the way. So struggling against them while there's still main villains about is a bit...meh...plus we all want to see a curbstomp.

And about side-characters dreams and goals not being fulfilled...well when the involve beating a main character and they are assholes to MCs along the way then did you really expect them to fulfil their goals? Nah, they might have a change of heart and get new goals but these ones? Nah...would never happen really...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 08:12   Link #9387
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

The way it's moving I think we can expect Sting/Rogue to join fairy tail and the entire Saber Tooth to just get wiped off the map, just like Gajeel's former guild. The question is what's going to happen to miss Lucy Slayer. She's somewhat enigmatic as to her (plot) purpose in the story.
Old 2012-08-18, 08:57   Link #9388
GundamFan

I'm wondering how far the curbstomp on Sting and Rogue Natsu is going to go is Natsu going to manage to absorb both shadow and light use the opposing elements against ST or maybe beat the Dragon Lacrima clean out of them.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 10:25   Link #9389
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
I'm wondering how far the curbstomp on Sting and Rogue Natsu is going to go is Natsu going to manage to absorb both shadow and light use the opposing elements against ST or maybe beat the Dragon Lacrima clean out of them.
Pretty sure he's just going to cook them.
Old 2012-08-18, 10:59   Link #9390
Raviel

So does anyone think we'll finally find out what happened to the dragons during this arc, or was that page where Igneel mentions the dragons of Sting and Rogue just Mashima trolling us again.

I mean with all these legit Dragon Slayers (read: they have cats) and the whole "Dragon King Festival" Mashima just HAS to give us something.....right?
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 11:07   Link #9391
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
The way it's moving I think we can expect Sting/Rogue to join fairy tail and the entire Saber Tooth to just get wiped off the map, just like Gajeel's former guild. The question is what's going to happen to miss Lucy Slayer. She's somewhat enigmatic as to her (plot) purpose in the story.
I'm not so sure it definetly seems like ST is about to collapse and Sting and Rouge having a big turn around seems like a real possibilty. But I'm not sold on them adding 2 more Dragon Slayers to Fairy Tail they already have 4 and there are acouple of allied guilds they could endup in either Lamia Scale or Blue Pegasus, although Lamia Scale seems like a better choice given known membership.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 11:15   Link #9392
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Agree with you there.
Old 2012-08-18, 16:12   Link #9393
ImperialFlameGod8190

Its funny i had another thought what if after this igneel and the others appear and then offer to take the dragon slayers back for more training but they must leave FT how about that for a twist
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 22:05   Link #9394
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

They would never leave FT...Natsu and the others would be happy just knowing their dragons are alright...
Old 2012-08-18, 22:10   Link #9395
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

Just a random question, does the Tag-Team battle have any specific time limit till a Draw is concluded?

I suddenly had this thought that Mashima, however improbable MIGHT troll us with a draw seeing how the match is going on for so long.. Though i'd admit thats 95% unlikely. My brain is... overly defensive over how many times Mashima trolled me/us ;x

Other than that its really funny how whatever Sabertooth throws at Natsu & Gajeel their just having fun against them. And this really shows how over damn confident Sabertooth are..
Old 2012-08-18, 22:23   Link #9396
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKeir View Post
Just a random question, does the Tag-Team battle have any specific time limit till a Draw is concluded?

I suddenly had this thought that Mashima, however improbable MIGHT troll us with a draw seeing how the match is going on for so long.. Though i'd admit thats 95% unlikely. My brain is... overly defensive over how many times Mashima trolled me/us ;x

Other than that its really funny how whatever Sabertooth throws at Natsu & Gajeel their just having fun against them. And this really shows how over damn confident Sabertooth are..
The time limit is 30 minutes, same as all the other matches. The longer this goes on, the more likely we'll get a draw by time running out.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 10:11   Link #9397
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

I will lough if when Sting and Rouge will be on a verge of passing out but suddenly the time limit hits and it will count as a draw... even if Natsu curb stomp's them...
Old 2012-08-19, 13:04   Link #9398
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
I will lough if when Sting and Rouge will be on a verge of passing out but suddenly the time limit hits and it will count as a draw... even if Natsu curb stomp's them...
I would flip my shit and kill someone...worst part is that knowing how much of a troll Mashima can be at times...it could be very possible.
Old 2012-08-19, 14:19   Link #9399
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I would flip my shit and kill someone...worst part is that knowing how much of a troll Mashima can be at times...it could be very possible.
Best tell all your family and friend to hide all objects that can be used as a weapon or better yet go on a vacation before next Friday to stay on the safe side.

I hope that Natsu will finish them off on the last minute as to give them hope of a draw only to make them suffer a humiliating lose...

But then again Natsu's plan for revenge may be that he will beat around Sting and Rouge and then GIVE a draw to them, like Minerva GAVE them second place.
Old 2012-08-19, 18:21   Link #9400
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

The bigger troll, would be Natsu getting cream stomp and maybe Gajeel has to save him.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen