AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

View Poll Results: How would you have revenge?
Help the Maou. 41 33.33%
Backstabbing them when the time comes... 16 13.01%
Get a bunny. 19 15.45%
Just kill them all... 47 38.21%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-04-21, 03:05   Link #1
soularc55
7th dimensional king

Angry Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi wo Warai Ayumu. ~Maou yo, Sekai no Hanbun wo Ya

Title: 二度目の勇者は復讐の道を嗤い歩む。~魔王よ、世界の半分をやるから俺と復讐をしよう~(Th e Hero is Walking the Second Time on the Path of Vengeance While Laughing ~ Maou, I’m Going to Give You Half of the World so Take Vengeance with Me~)
Author: Kizuka Nero 木塚ネロ
Illustrator: ~裏切り王女~
Webnovel: Syosetsu
Translation: Dailydallying

Quote:
Ukei Kaito, the protagonist who desperately saved the world after being summoned in another world as a hero to defeat the Demon Lord.

Though he did defeat the demon lord and saved the world, but he was betrayed by the people he trusted as friends and is stabbed to death by a sword.

At that time, he swore.

If there is a next time, he would no longer cling to the word called ‘believe’.

If there is a next time, he would pay them back as cruelly as possible.

If there is a next time, he wouldn’t make another mistake.

「I… All of you… I will absolutely kill you all……」

After leaving his last words, he died.

And then a voice resounded.

【System Message: Tutorial Mode has ended. 】
Spoiler for FAQ:

There was no thread for this, got it.
Old 2016-04-21, 03:10   Link #2
soularc55
7th dimensional king

Dammit. I think the title was cut off.
Old 2016-04-21, 03:14   Link #3
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soularc55 View Post
Dammit. I think the title was cut off.
Yeah, its shortened

きったヽ(≧Д≦)ノヽ(≧Д≦)ノヽ(≧Д≦)ノヽ(≧Д≦)ノ
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 04:12   Link #4
CatRules
Shipper

I have to complain. What's wrong with Japanese writers these days? Why can't they use shorter titles for their novels like in the olden days?
When I first exposed to JLN, they were usually in _________ no/to __________ platform like Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Zero no Tsukaima, Shakugan no Shana, Kino no Tabi, Koukaku no Regios or English title like Read or Die.
When OreImo first came out, I thought that would probably be the longest title I would see.
I'm wrong! Seriously, why can't they make their titles shorter!!!?
Old 2016-04-21, 08:00   Link #5
SineMora
Wait for it...

No "All of the above" in poll?

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 08:04   Link #6
watisit

How about "Drive them to the point of suicide, then keep them from being able to commit suicide"?
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 08:06   Link #7
rantaid

Having read the translation so far, i started to question myself whether a hatef*ck was just a myth, when i almost had the same feeling watching all Suicide Squad trailers toward Harley..... :P
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 08:08   Link #8
wuhugm
Confused Shark

He finally snusnu the princess?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 08:15   Link #9
Breimn

Would you snusnu a trashcan?(Pls dont say yes)
Same thing for him. This is why i said he should just get some monster and have it rape her instead
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 08:29   Link #10
rantaid

@Breimn

well, Webnovel gave her such luxurious description which give simple idea that she is hot enough..... so i don't see the problem.

beside if the MC real intention is really for revenge, administering one or two humiliation rape and blackmail would have greater effect to such prideful prissy princess character instead of physical abuse or torture. Women is very resilient you know, they are delicate yet strong... need special persuassion to destroy them completely.

Btw why the trashcan?
Old 2016-04-21, 08:35   Link #11
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Hmm?

So what does this means :

3. Is there snu-snu?

Not in the way you think... yeah...

also Rantaid said hat*fuck

That can only refers to the princess, right?

So no love for the princess?
Old 2016-04-21, 08:43   Link #12
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

why the hell you want the pig princess get snu snu by mc?
if she get gang banged by bunch of ork then i can be happy with it...
Old 2016-04-21, 08:45   Link #13
rantaid

To my dismay, there is not one (from translation... i can't read moonrunes and not interested to try one by one for a moment) .

Seems that he just hate and loath her enough to feel disgusted to rape her. Which is quite a pity. Seems that his reasoning and sanity still intact not enough to make him to just f*ck it and hatef*ck her which made me think he just doesn't hate her enough and just throwing tantrum.... like a kid flaunting his fancy toy .

@Ruki0089

ohhh my sweet summer child, when you hate someone enough you would not mind to subject anyone to any kind of humiliation you could think off,
Spoiler:

Beside isn't she a pretty one or we just afraid to soil own hand with the dirty deed, assuming not held responsible with any legal repercussion?
Old 2016-04-21, 11:12   Link #14
Fire Lord 626

Who cares about all that. What matters is revenge here people! SWEET COLD REVENGE! This is definitely my type of story, alongside Summoned Summoner! There's nothing better than protagonists who have a desire of darkness so to speak
Fire Lord 626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 11:13   Link #15
Fire Lord 626

Whoops I mean summoned slaughterer
Fire Lord 626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 11:15   Link #16
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^What are you doing here, Satou Cult Founder?
Old 2016-04-21, 11:25   Link #17
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
To my dismay, there is not one (from translation... i can't read moonrunes and not interested to try one by one for a moment) .

Seems that he just hate and loath her enough to feel disgusted to rape her. Which is quite a pity. Seems that his reasoning and sanity still intact not enough to make him to just f*ck it and hatef*ck her which made me think he just doesn't hate her enough and just throwing tantrum.... like a kid flaunting his fancy toy .

@Ruki0089

ohhh my sweet summer child, when you hate someone enough you would not mind to subject anyone to any kind of humiliation you could think off,
Spoiler:

Beside isn't she a pretty one or we just afraid to soil own hand with the dirty deed, assuming not held responsible with any legal repercussion?
Think of Spear Hero. He started seeing women as pigs and as disgusting beings.
Like that Hero sees her as something disgusting(not literally) and while he may probably get a revenge boner i doubt he would touch her with even a finger.This is why he should just tame some monster to do the job for him.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 11:32   Link #18
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Think of Spear Hero. He started seeing women as pigs and as disgusting beings.
Like that Hero sees her as something disgusting(not literally) and while he may probably get a revenge boner i doubt he would touch her with even a finger.This is why he should just tame some monster to do the job for him.
just sell her to a brothel and when she is preg dump her in the middle of her throne room.
Old 2016-04-21, 12:57   Link #19
Korpheus
Iyarashii Usagi

All options in the poll are boring. Where is good'ol despair, driving them to the point where they are helpless, or make them do all the wrong choices guiding them to their doom?

Zetsubou ga Kita!
Korpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 13:17   Link #20
Rasty

For all the sadists in this thread. Read to the 1st revenge (magician girl). What he did to the princess was like a slap to the face when you suddenly see someone you hate. It wasn't his idea of revenge. The revenge against the Mage girl was... cruel (well she deserved it in both repetitions though).

Also, considering this has revenge theme (or even without considering this) it has light mood (yet it is not taking the revenge lightly or just forgiving the targets).

And yeah, as you can guess by how many times I have dropped some good comments about this WN on this forum I reaaaly like it (even though it has FAQ3 ).

BTW. To the poll. It is unfair. There is only one option for people who have read till current chapters in raw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
I have to complain. What's wrong with Japanese writers these days? Why can't they use shorter titles for their novels like in the olden days?
When I first exposed to JLN, they were usually in _________ no/to __________ platform like Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Zero no Tsukaima, Shakugan no Shana, Kino no Tabi, Koukaku no Regios or English title like Read or Die.
When OreImo first came out, I thought that would probably be the longest title I would see.
I'm wrong! Seriously, why can't they make their titles shorter!!!?
Actually they can do it shorter. 二度目の勇者は復讐の道を嗤い歩む, that's the current name, not short but reasonable length.

Last edited by Rasty; 2016-04-22 at 01:13.
Rasty is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, gore, harem, revenge, romance...?