AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-02-21, 10:52   Link #9641
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

If that's the case, then he might be calming down like Susano-wo does.

But there was hardly any mention of him so I'm not really sure with it.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 11:14   Link #9642
GodSoul
He Who Would Swallow God

I do not think Sun wukong, Lancelot du Lac, perseus, go back to life as gods, I think this may be the power of the holy grail(the false god as minos)
the myth of Sun Wukong, Lancelot du Lac was much altered since the team Became heretic, it appears to be exactly as they were before dying.
the level of a false god and not enough to grant authority,the hope of a new authority in this god Wind / steel unnamed
GodSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 12:18   Link #9643
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSoul View Post
I do not think Sun wukong, Lancelot du Lac, perseus, go back to life as gods, I think this may be the power of the holy grail(the false god as minos)
the myth of Sun Wukong, Lancelot du Lac was much altered since the team Became heretic, it appears to be exactly as they were before dying.
the level of a false god and not enough to grant authority,the hope of a new authority in this god Wind / steel unnamed
Alec defeated a minotaur created from the holy grail, and gained the labyrinth authority, so by that logic, if the gods are recreated from the holy grail, if there defeated the person should gain an authority.

On the topic of authorities, i see godou gaining at least one more new authority, quite frankly he doesnt stand a chance against kote as it is, given the trouble he went through to block a SINGLE STRIKE from the kote.
Ultraviolet X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 12:27   Link #9644
Breimoon

i would really love too see the combo i talked about long ago. Lancelot's knights + the golden swords. Or think about knights riding on the boar like it were an assault mount !! now that i think about it what would happen with boar+bull? Would he just gain boar 's power ?
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 12:52   Link #9645
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
It seems you've left off some of your post. In any case, Ddraig's identity as the Welsh Dragon hasn't changed at all
Yeah, we could chase this around in circles, but it doesn't change the fact that he isn't a god.

Quote:
How did you get that godspeed is slower than lightning there? All it said was that it's slower than the speed of light.
Read what I posted. It was only akin to lightning speed, which means it is at best equivalent.

Quote:
Anyways, you've still misunderstood godspeed. It's real merit is the fact that it has nothing to do with the laws of physics, so it can employ movements that are technically impossible, to the point that it's like controlling time.
They can slow down and speed up. Woopie.

Quote:
Can Ise go from full speed to a full stop instantly? Without slowing down at all?
Yes. He does it to avoid Cao Cao's attacks in vol 11.

Quote:
... Where on Earth did you get that from? Campione gods can destroy countries easily.
Really. Feat, please? The Divine Sword of Salvation is called the strongest weapon in series, and is equivalent to the island destroying Sword of Heaven and Earth.

Quote:
You really think that that is the strongest attack in the series? Now I see your misunderstanding. That's still not all that impressive in Campione. JPS can destroy all of California in a single attack, Melqart can sink islands the size of Sardinia on a whim.
Yeah, he can set the coast on fire. So could Ise and the dragon kings.

Also, he could sink it. As in cover it with water. How is that more impressive than vaporizing one?

Quote:
Not to mention, you've underestimated the Sword of Heaven and Earth. It stopped at the island because there was nothing else for it to destroy, plus Godou still couldn't control it well.
That was the largest destructive feat in Campione actually shown. The time he used it on Uldin was distinctly less impressive.

Quote:
Your point? Campione's can destroy cities easily, Voban used to do that for fun. Mountains are nothing. Luo Hao destroyed one with her bare hands.

As for destroying the Rating game dimension, those are fake, so sufficient force will cause them to distort. When Ise can distort reality in the real world with his blows, then you can bring it up.
Luo Hao was trapped in one for days. And those dimensions were created for devils to fight in. Even when Odin started swinging around Gungir, nothing happened. And Odin >>>>> Serafall, who does in fact cause reality to distort with a casual attack. And is the one who is stated as being able to destroy Japan in a single strike. And who singlehandedly took on a Bandersnatch while turning the surrounding country into a wasteland.

Quote:
That should be my line.

In case you weren't aware, Luo Hao's avatars manifest so that she can use her full strength, something that's unfeasible with the body of a human. The fact that she was able to launch something that must have weighed thousands of tonnes into orbit with pure physical force is still astonishing.

She can do the same easily, so...
And how exactly did you get that weight? Besides, her strength was granted from a combination of her magic and Authority.

Quote:
Ise can launch thousands of attacks like Odysseus could? Since when?
I was referring to the Sword of Heaven and Earth. Odysseus' attacks had a tiny fraction of that power.
Old 2014-02-21, 13:06   Link #9646
GodSoul
He Who Would Swallow God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraviolet X View Post
Alec defeated a minotaur created from the holy grail, and gained the labyrinth authority, so by that logic, if the gods are recreated from the holy grail, if there defeated the person should gain an authority.

On the topic of authorities, i see godou gaining at least one more new authority, quite frankly he doesnt stand a chance against kote as it is, given the trouble he went through to block a SINGLE STRIKE from the kote.
black prince killed faux minos with Labyrinth authority,read Volume 8 Chapter 4
Old 2014-02-21, 13:10   Link #9647
Ultraviolet X

Well, since the dxd vs campione is going on, i think ill say this. Akatsuki Kojou can eat both Godou and Isse for breaky .

Well, while im at it i may as well correct some of these fabrications, although it will be pointless, people belevie what they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Yeah, we could chase this around in circles, but it doesn't change the fact that he isn't a god.
Ddraig may or may not count as a god, but if hes not a god, he would defenitly count as a "divine beast", the sword works on them.

Quote:
Yeah, he can set the coast on fire. So could Ise and the dragon kings.

Also, he could sink it. As in cover it with water. How is that more impressive than vaporizing one?
Isse hasnt yet done destruction on that scale yet, thats just conjuncture.

Quote:
That was the largest destructive feat in Campione actually shown. The time he used it on Uldin was distinctly less impressive.
yes it is, but you have also included things that you think isse is capable of, rather then what he has done.

Sum it up guys, different stories, different rules, although to sum it up, godou would win in a short fight, isse in a drawn out one. the end

Last edited by Ultraviolet X; 2014-02-21 at 13:54.
Old 2014-02-21, 13:12   Link #9648
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
black prince killed faux minos with Labyrinth authority,read Volume 8 Chapter 4
I suggest you reread it, the first(one he got the authority of) was a fake as well, the conversation between the prince and the divine ancestor pretty much points it out.

Last edited by Ultraviolet X; 2014-02-21 at 13:49.
Old 2014-02-21, 13:21   Link #9649
GodSoul
He Who Would Swallow God

Quote:
I suggest YOU reread it, the first(one he got the authority of) was a fake as well, the conversation between the prince and the divine ancestor pretty much points it out.
I went to see her again and it was found that:

Alec stared at the massive creature before him and snorted "hmph."
Walking from the shallows of the sea towards the beach without slowing down at all, it was going to land soon. Body size... roughly 50m or so.
With a shocking gigantic body and bulging muscles all over, it was the form of a strong and well-built male. However, above the neck it had a [Bull]'s head.
A bull-headed human-bodied [Heretic God]. It was the god Minos that Alec had just fought previously.
"...This seems to be quite interesting."
Making a comment, Alec released his body of lightning and returned to human.
"Oooh... This appearance... I recognize it! No mistake, the appearance of an ancient warrior!"
Standing tall, it boomed with a loud voice from far above the beach.
The call of Minos. Hoh, Alec smiled sardonically.
"We gods and ye god-slayers — the two sides commonly exchanging nothing but swords, spears, arrows and blades! However, thou shalt hear my declaration first!"
It's coming, what will be said next?
Let's have a guess, right... Something like: Mine appellation be Minos, God who ruleth over ancient Crete as the great king of the land.
"Mine appellation be Minos, God who ruleth over ancient Crete as the great king of the land."
A correct guess, how boring.
Alec's smile was infused with greater and greater mockery.
"God-slayer! I, king of the land, declare war upon thee! We gods ruling the heavens, the oceans and the great land, and ye devil kings of taboo, are absolutely irreconcilable mortal enemies! Come, as determined by ancient Fate, it is time for us to duel!"
What was with this Minos?
Those were the same words uttered before battle by the bull-headed god that Alec faced a few days ago.
With only minor differences in content, was this an illusion that imitated that god's appearance and behavior? No, as a Campione, Alec's entire body and mind were full of fighting spirit and power, having entered a state of battle. This was the state when facing a Heretic God.
"This shouldn't be an illusion..."
Alec muttered as he sneered.
"However, it doesn't make sense for that god to revive. If that fellow really did resurrect, then more impressive skills should be displayed. What of it?"
Faced with the incomprehensible giant god, Alec was full of curiosity.
The desire to clear up this mystery heightened. This unexpected farce lit up his battle desire and his heart burned with hostility towards the god.
As a result, a change came over Alec's body.
Mastery — he had now mastered the authority usurped from the bull-headed god he defeated not so long ago.
A great sense of satisfaction flowed from within.
If this thing was an incomprehensible existence, then forget about everything else and subdue it first before investigating. That was the fastest and most direct way!
"Nothing is stronger than the great bull dwelling in my heart. Death goes to that which carries false appearances... Very well, I will go all out to reveal your true form."
As the corner of his lips rose to reveal a calm and clear smile, the Black Prince activated his third authority.
"Wind that sings of fascination, night which devours the light, all travelers, helpless in the perilous journey, accompanied by heavy sorrow, abandon all hope!"
Spell words flew out from his mouth.
Alec immediately kicked the heel of his leather shoe hard against the beach.
"Fu, ooooooooooooooooooh!?"
"Hahahahahaha! Last time I was dragged by Minos into a labyrinth, but this time the tables have turned. I invite you into my labyrinth. Enjoy it carefully!"
The god that greatly resembled Minos, but was not Minos, roared in shock.
The gigantic bull-headed god that had just landed on the beach was now sinking down into the ground. The beach it was standing on had suddenly turned into a viscous mass like a bottomless bog.
The bull-headed giant was sunk down to its knees, then its waist, its muscular chest, its thick arms, and finally its majestic head of a bull. All sank into the ground.
Completely submerged. Witnessing the scene unfold, Alec's own body also sank into the viscous ground.
— This was the power later dubbed [The Labyrinth] by Princess Alice.
A subterranean river was reconstructed into the interior of an underground building, creating a massive maze to trap the enemy. However, this was a divine power of creation that applied a threatening pressure on the enemy according to the user's intellectual level.
This was the authority Black Prince Alec usurped from Minos, the god of the land and the labyrinth.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...hapter4#Part_5
Old 2014-02-21, 13:38   Link #9650
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
I suggest YOU reread it, the first(one he got the authority of) was a fake as well, the conversation between the prince and the divine ancestor pretty much points it out.
Alec was able to estimate how much the fake god emulates the real god's power, thus proving he had fought a much stronger version (real heretic god) than the fake created by the grail.
If the first was created by the grail as well, he wouldn't have noticed a power difference between the first and the fake.
Quote:
"Warrior of lightning, dost thou intend to insult the divine esteem of I, the mighty king?"
From above came a solemn voice. However, Alec responded sardonically.
"I don't know what game you're playing, but ultimately you are just a well-made counterfeit of a god. Very likely you have recreated the illusion of thirty or forty percent of the original divinity's power."
"...I as an illusion? What nonsense dost thou speak, god-slayer?"
Old 2014-02-21, 13:48   Link #9651
Ultraviolet X

yeap, looks like i was wrong, been ages since read that volume just reread it. Anyways, still cant see godou besting the kote without a new authority, given the trouble he went through blocking a single strike. Or maybe he gains better mastery over his current authority? like using three at once, or maybe losing the limitations he has on them with either the one use per day or the conditions on use for them, it would allow him to use them better during a fight.
Old 2014-02-21, 13:49   Link #9652
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Well, since the dxd vs campione is going on, i think ill say this. Akatsuki Kojou can eat both Godou and Isse for breaky .

Well, while im at it i may as well correct some of these fabrications, although it will be pointless, people belevie what they want.
Who?

Quote:
Even if Ddraig is not a god, he would defenitly count as a "divine beast", the sword works on them.
A divine beast is a subordinate summoned by a god. Draig is a being that exceeds gods. The sword would not work unless you have some kind of proof that he is somehow divine in nature.

Quote:
Isse hasnt yet done destruction on that scale yet, thats just conjuncture.
I was waiting for someone to bring this up....

Alright, we're throwing out conjecture. Which means smith can't set California on fire (the text specifically says "It is said he could"), Luo Hao can't do the country-flower thing (it was speculation on the part of her apprentice), and anything else not directly see or stated by the author himself is thrown out.

Quote:
yes it is, but you have also included things that you think isse is capable of, rather then what he has done.

Sum it up guys, different stories, different rules, although to sum it up, godou would win in a short fight, isse in a drawn out one. the end
Like what? He is capable of firing Dragon Shot continuously without tiring, even at his weakest BB form it can blow up a mountain, and Crimson Queen possess several times his current BB base form, which is explicitly several times stronger than the past one .

And the only attack Godou has that can realistically harm Ise in BB or Crimson form is the White Stallion or the Sword of Heaven and Earth, and Ise could blitz him before either of those, or just flat-out overpower them.
Old 2014-02-21, 14:01   Link #9653
Ultragunner

Akatsuki Kojou is the MC of Strike the Blood, the strongest Vampire that was thought be just a myth. It's kinda like Godou , and he even get a harem as well

Aren't you guys forgetting that dragons in the DxD universe are made from mass of energy? No one created them (or at least we haven't heard of). Especially true for the Two Heavenly Dragon and above.
Old 2014-02-21, 14:08   Link #9654
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Akatsuki Kojou is the MC of Strike the Blood, the strongest Vampire that was thought be just a myth. It's kinda like Godou , and he even get a harem as well

Aren't you guys forgetting that dragons in the DxD universe are made from mass of energy? No one created them (or at least we haven't heard of). Especially true for the Two Heavenly Dragon and above.
As i said before, different stories, different rules. the gods created the myths formed around them in dxd, and in campione they "form" or "take shape" based on the myths. Really, trying to compare the two is just a mistake. Espicially since isses powerups and his powers are kinda nonsense and godous are kinda story related, so to speak.
Old 2014-02-21, 14:09   Link #9655
Ultragunner

^ I concur, but it's just fun to see
Old 2014-02-21, 14:35   Link #9656
GodSoul
He Who Would Swallow God

Quote:
yeap, looks like i was wrong, been ages since read that volume just reread it. Anyways, still cant see godou besting the kote without a new authority, given the trouble he went through blocking a single strike. Or maybe he gains better mastery over his current authority? like using three at once, or maybe losing the limitations he has on them with either the one use per day or the conditions on use for them, it would allow him to use them better during a fight.
Godou "defeated" kote in a weakened state,kote was friendly with godou because he was not 100% equal Verethragna lost the authorities and started acting like true god,but like Verethragna when he recovers his full power it will not be anything amicable, he said he was tired of wars, but this changes as soon as he recover all.

anyway a new authority will not change much, godou should eliminate the weakness of its authorities,manifest avatar eliminate pain and paralysis godspeed,extend the duration of its authorities.
Old 2014-02-21, 14:40   Link #9657
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Godou "defeated" kote in a weakened state,kote was friendly with godou because he was not 100% equal Verethragna lost the authorities and started acting like true god,but like Verethragna when he recovers his full power it will not be anything amicable, he said he was tired of wars, but this changes as soon as he recover all.

anyway a new authority will not change much, godou should eliminate the weakness of its authorities,manifest avatar eliminate pain and paralysis godspeed,extend the duration of its authorities.
Its more likely he gains an authority/authorities that allows him to do those thing take the sword for example. It allows him to make bettter use of his authorities by combining them. I think he will likely gain an authority that allows him to do something along those lines or eliminating some of his Verthranga authorities restrictions. The biggest weakness of his authorities are the restrictions that come with it, say the one per day or the conditions of use, and combining them to some degree has sideffects for him, however much he has learnt to deal with it, and i dont see how mastery can remove those restrictions, as its been noted other campiones have similar restrictions to some of theres. And godous best point has always been his flexibility.

And what are the chances what he got from circe allows him to gain knowledge on the gods he is facing? Its mentioned it allows him to acces the knowledge of goddesses when he uses it which allows him to use athenas blade. The instruction magic has been pretty integral to the story, sure, but with godous "mental awakening" that shouldnt really be needed now.

Last edited by Ultraviolet X; 2014-02-21 at 15:08.
Old 2014-02-21, 16:05   Link #9658
XFire
150% done

All right, i guess we're done with the debate then....

So, predictions on how Godou deals with the four gods? Or who helpds him deal with them, I guess.
Old 2014-02-21, 16:50   Link #9659
Vezon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post

Kojou is so overpowering it is terrfying. If it wasn't for Campione stupid luck Godou would loose hands-down. I don't any other Campione that could defeat him either.

So let me ask would you prefer if Campiones had the power to destory islands? or even countries?
Old 2014-02-21, 17:08   Link #9660
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire
So, predictions on how Godou deals with the four gods? Or who helpds him deal with them, I guess.
Well, we got Doni, who was waiting a chance to have a proper bout with Perseus in V.4 but it ended quickly,though.

Anyways, I think they need to meet up with Lucretia Zola and Alec and told them the story of their recent time-traveling. So that Alec could help out putting the pieces together to solve the identity of KOTE.

If possible, they're going to have a Summit of the Campiones.

^ Godou, Ise, Touma, and Kojou are MC's under the category of "The Fool".

They have infinite possibilities and unpredictable outcomes when push comes to shove.

You never know what kind of tricks they are going to pull when the enemies didn't expect it.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem